Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Watched it. Was disgusted. What else should be expected from “Andy’s picks”. He sure knows how to pick’em. 

Would you care to describe for us the main things you learned? (Do you think it’s available OnDemand?)

• Like 4
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Would you care to describe for us the main things you learned? (Do you think it’s available OnDemand?)

I have Sling, which i have found is really good at keeping and storing shows to look up in the on demand section. I  do think it is there, tho I recorded it and watched it from that. 

Tom is a real piece of work and made his clients feel like they were strong armed and bullied into doing what he suggested and made to wait and wait for any monies due them, while he trickled them dribs and drabs to keep them shut up. I am going to watch it again and take some notes and will report back for ya 😉. I was kind of distracted when I watched it last night. Still, I was disgusted with what I saw. So many were involved in this cover up of his doings and the 20 million he put into Ericas business, I cannot think at all that she was unaware of what was going on. I think its like 180 million he has swindled out of everyone and has claims it is all gone now. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)

There wasn't anything really new in the "American Greed" episode. They re-hashed Girardi trying to coat-tail the Erin Brockovich fame & even mentioned that Tom was irritated at only being a composite figure at the end of the film (Pompous ass! Totally true that Girardi was only one among a number of other attorneys who assisted Brockovich's boss, attorney Ed Masry, to settle the matter at the end  of the case.)

Despite a more diminished role than he took credit for, Girardi used that connection to gain the confidence of clients. It mentioned his schmoozing of attorneys, bar officials, & judges - wining & dining them & hosting gala Mediterranean cruises.  It mentioned the CA state bar's laxity in pursuing Girardi despite complaints that numbered in the hundreds & Tom's ultimate disbarment.

The program showed a few plaintiffs for whom Girardi won settlements, including the plaintiff in the PG&E gas home explosions. It mentioned that he failed to put the money in client trust accounts (as required by the State Bar) & stalled the clients & refused to take calls or inquiries - while he personally ran through the money (buying Erika expensive gifts) & then stiffed his clients or trickled out small amounts due to them. 

It showed Edelson, the Air Lion attorney with whom Girardi had a fee-sharing agreement, who said that Girardi stiffed Edelson on the fees & the plaintiffs on their settlements.  He mentioned the RICO complaint that Edelson filed against the Girardis. Edelson called Erika the "front-woman" for the "conspiracy" who filed for divorce, NOT because of cheating or bad treatment, but because the empire was crumbling & forced into bankruptcy.  He mentioned the $20 million Girardi shifted to EJ Global. The show mentioned that Erika was dismissed from one case. (But not that the reason she was dismissed was that SHE didn't owe anything to THOSE plaintiffs, who were not clients, but only other attorneys looking for Tom to cough up money owed on a fee-sharing agreement.)

The criminal complaints against Girardi were mentioned. (But not that those won't go anywhere against Tom because of Girardi's claimed dementia.)  Tom was, however, shown at his memory care facility in that old sad picture of him with the black eye. Mention was made of criminal indictments of Girardi & Keese CFO Kumon & David Lira, formerly of G&K (& who we know to be Girardi's son in law) but not the specifics.

There were a lot more details that the program didn't go into though it provided a superficial entree into the Girardi scandal & Tom's scummy conduct & phony demeanor.  Little about Erika except as the exotic dancer who became the trophy wife & who Tom gifted with high-end jewelry, including mention of the $750,000 diamond earrings & bankruptcy sale for much less & the sale of their Pasadena home for $8 million.

All in all, not a bit more than we already knew from other sources & reflected in this forum. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Great recap Realityplease! 
Heres what I garnered:

TG (Tom Girardi) who is an expert in marketing himself, claims to be a Champion of the Little Guy. 

Erica says his biggest loss is his “Soul identity as a great lawyer” .

The Erin Brockovich 333million dollar settlement scores Girardis firm alone, 133 million. Girardi boasts his (unmentioned) character in the movie, is the character Kirk Potter.

Then it brings up the Brian Stowe case won by him in the Dodgers baseball case where that guy was beat up and ended up in a wheel chair.

TG leads a big showy lifestyle and constantly entertains politicians and lawyers in his LA mansion, before he meets Erica, a cocktail waitress and then they marry in 2000, where he “takes a nobody and makes her a star.”

Kathleen Sharp an author and investigative reporter whos been investigating Girardi since the 80’s, calls them “two peas in a pod.”

A PG&E gas leak in 2010 explodes a neighborhood, seriously burning Joe Ruigomez, also killing his girlfriend. A family friend finds and recommends Girardi after seeing how good he did with the Brockovich case. He wins them a multi million dollar settlement but is not forthcoming with details, or paperwork, and treats sister Jamie like she is ungrateful for all he has done when asked for these required by law details… like how much they actually won. Jamie feels he is a real phony and gets a bad feeling about him, along with friend (who directed them to Tom) who agrees. She wonders how he can afford 2 jets, (or planes), a fleet of cars, the mansion, and parties.. the highlife his net worth does not add up to. 

He gives them a small fraction of the money and eventually tells them they will be receiving lump sums about every 5 yrs and cash annuities  every month. He is constantly late with payments and still evades giving them information and the paperwork on how much they actually won, no itemized fees, and then the payments stop coming. 

Another family, the Jone’s in Kansas use him to sue Johnson & Johnson over the drug Risperdal. The son Matt, has enlarged breast growth from using it and then is diagnosed with cancer (not related?). After Years of waiting for the money to get surgery to remove the breast tissue and other medical bills, the son Matt dies. They live in a trailer and were hoping to get $ for this surgery and to make home improvements. Girardi wins them a whopping 12 thousand dollars (he said) and evades giving them paperwork, and itemized bill. They then get informed that the fees are 40% and other fees for postage, copies and filing fees cost $3,500. They are supposed to get $6000, that they never see to this day. 

Attorney Edelson is called to work with the firm on the Lyon Air crash in Indonesia for a dozen families, and meets Girardi in a restaurant in Chicago, where he spends the whole day, like a mob boss, conducting his business from there. Edlson agrees to co sit on the case. It was going to be a 50/50 split of the fee from the winnings, but Edelson has yet to see a dime.

Erica spends 14 million in credit card charges and boasts of 40k a month glam squad costs. 

Girardi is regularly transferring settlement money into his own accounts and not placing it in in Specific Trust accounts as required by law as found by Joe Ruigomez and family by their own research into his shady past dealings. 

Girardi took all comingling clients funds places them into his own account and instead of arbitration he pays 100’s of millions to judges, wines and dines them escaping scrutiny for 200million owed to people from as far back as the 80’s, He pays off old debts with new money keeps stalling and lets the statute of limitations run out. No one knows who these judges really are who should have disbarred him. The Barr association instead, inducts him into the Trial Lawyers Hall of Fame. 

In 2019 Girardi takes another 10 million from the PG&E Brockovich case while the victims still are waiting for their money, and only have received about half of it so far.

Girardi has 37 cases against him which he never shows up to court for. 

Joe Ruigomez files a lawsuit against Girardi … Judge Durkin oversees this and the shit finally hits the fan. Erica is served papers for all her financial records. Other attorneys, judges and associates involved are unknown and its hard to figure out who helped him. Erica is said to have hidden 20 million and is a front woman in her EJGlobal company. 

Tom supposedly had 50-80 million dollars cash and 50 million in stock portfolio but its all gone now. 

The LA mansion sells for 8 million and its contents go for less than one half million. 

Lyon Air victims wait for their 200 million which is all gone.

Girardi is 100 million in debt and has 700million in lawsuit claims against him.

Girardi is charged with a criminal indictment on Feb 1st 2023 and pleads Not Guilty.

Thats it in a nutshell. They didn’t get too much into the Lyon Air facts and only showed 2 of the Victim families. The Ruigomez and Jones families.

Edited by SassyCat
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, SassyCat said:

The Erin Brockovich 333million dollar settlement scores Girardis firm alone, 133 million. . .

Kathleen Sharp an author and investigative reporter whos been investigating Girardi since the 80’s, calls them “two peas in a pod”. . .

Girardi took all comingling clients funds places them into his own account and instead of arbitration he pays 100’s of millions to judges, wines and dines them escaping scrutiny for 200 million owed to people from as far back as the 80’s, He pays off old debts with new money keeps stalling and lets the statute of limitations run out. No one knows who these judges really are who should have disbarred him. The Barr association instead, inducts him into the Trial Lawyers Hall of Fame. . .

Great additional facts SassyCat!  I just have a quibble with a few & it's mainly because the program got them wrong or didn't accurately present them.

It was wrongly stated in the program that the Girardi firm was entitled to $133 million out of the $333 million PGE settlement. Girardi TOOK the $133 million but he was to split it & distribute it among ALL the plaintiffs' attorneys who worked on the case. He didn't. Masry (Brockovich's boss) who filed the case, & maybe others too, sued Girardi when Girardi failed to give Masry his full share.  When Masry died in 2008, Girardi rev'd up his lie that HE was "THE" Brockovich attorney because he could lie unfettered. But Masry's estate proceeded with the fees suit against Girardi. 

Gotta wonder: if Sharp was investigating Girardi since the '80's, why wasn't she trumpeting about this crook to the public well before things hit the fan in 2020?  If she saw something, why not say something earlier to prevent others from being swindled? Popping up belatedly decades later & only AFTER others laid the groundwork for what will no doubt be her upcoming book.  Not a great look.

Judges don't disbar attorneys. Only a State Bar Assoc. can reprimand, censure or disbar - after investigation. And the State Bar can't award money damages - so a disgruntled client would have to file a malpractice suit against Girardi to get what is owed to them. Few knew to do that, or waited beyond the short (1 year) statute of limitations for lawyer malpractice, & of those filed, Girardi settled out the bad ones. Hundreds of state bar complaints against Girardi went nowhere & in insult to injury, in 2003, the State Bar put Girardi in the Trial Lawyers Hall of Fame. 

Each opposing counsel WILL know which private judge resolved their case - & as the program stated, there is nothing illegal about the process. About 98% of all cases settle, so it stands to reason to avoid the uncertainties of trial or trial delays, many parties opt for arbitration, mediation or settlement conferences to resolve the case. Because the courts are too busy to handle settlement conferences themselves, upon agreement of both sides, cases can be sent to private judges (who can charge upwards of $1000 an hour.) These judges are to be independent & without bias or conflict, but some attorneys (like Girardi) tend to go back to the same judges that repeatedly get good results for them.  Judges, being human, are well aware where their repeat work (& lucrative income from big multi-hour cases) will come from - so crony-ism & favoritism can creep into the process, though presumably the honorable private judge will not let it sway him.  Girardi, with his Mediterranean cruises & wining & dining, & referral of repeat business, pushed the ethical envelope as far as he could & beyond in this regard. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for clearing up what was not clear, Realityplease. Well, at least to me, lol.

Yeah, good point about Kathleen Sharp claiming to be onto Girardi since the 80’s, just popping up now.

I felt so bad for that very poor family the Jone’s waiting to receive their lousy $6000 after all the so called fees. 
Yep, Girardi… A real champion for the little guy. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Today a notice was sent from the California State Bar to all California attorneys. Two reports were generated (the May report & the Lazar report) about investigations started in 2021 that found individuals "at many levels in the State Bar" (& nine in particular) were "intentionally cultivated" by Girardi to "increase his influence in the agency at many levels." The Bar outlined instances where Bar staff exercised poor judgment, ignored conflicts of interest or behaved unethically. None of those identified as engaging in unethical conduct remain affiliated or employed by the State Bar. Most of their conduct took place before 2018.

The May Report:  The team reviewed 950,000 documents, issued 23 subpoenas & interviewed, voluntarily or under compulsion, 74 witnesses.  To summarize:

Employee Tom Layton who was terminated in 2015, & his wife, received gifts & payments of over $1 million from Girardi & failed to disclose them. Others received gifts & items of value & failed to report them.

Relatives of staff members were employed by Girardi's firm.

Chief Trial Counsel were improperly involved in matters assigned to the outside conflict counsel who were to investigate Girardi.

Eight Girardi cases were closed by individuals who had conflicts of interest at the time they worked on the cases & tainted their decisions to close the matters. 

Executive Director Bob Hawley ghostwrote decisions in matters assigned to outside counsel including a decision to recommend closure of a complaint against Girardi.

Between 2013-2015, complaints about Girardi's influence at the State Bar & connections to Layton were received - but no investigation launched.

Girardi deployed his connections at the State Bar to discourage people from making complaints against him.

The Lazar Report:

In sum, the report revealed errors made in case closures over four decades of Girardi's career with significant issues regarding investigation & evaluation of high-dollar high-volume trust accounts. (These are the accounts attorneys are required by the State Bar to maintain on behalf of the client to hold settlement monies for distribution to the client.)

The rest of the notice outlines changes going forward in State Bar policies & procedures & reporting requirements to eliminate conflicts of interest, prohibit gifts or even the appearance of impropriety & to provide more oversight & accountability.

Girardi's conduct was suspected - & if it wasn't already - it's now confirmed.  The State Bar - now that the horse has left the barn - has some new rules, reiterated some old rules (with an "and we mean it!"), but hopefully, is more alert to stopping or even catching others who engage in similar conduct (because Tom can't be the only one, even if others act to lesser degree & less outrageous about it.)  The Bar highlighted that Girardi's "long-term unethical behavior" went unchecked & also "the systemic organizational dysfunction at the State Bar" that "persisted for many years & through many changes in leadership." Now they need to do whatever they can to rectify it - not just do a "so so sorry," long after the fact.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 10

The failure of the State Bar when it comes to Thomas Girardi is criminal.  This is the state agency charged with not only licensing attorneys, but with oversight as the watchdog of attorney excess and bad behavior.  That they were sitting on complaint after complaint about Girardi and did nothing shows how corrupt that organization was.

I asked one of the attorneys in our office (located in California) if there was any recourse against the State Bar and he said "probably not."  Damn shame.

But what I DID like is that the "American Greed" episode, unlike Hulu's "Hustler and the Housewife" calls Ericka out for the despicable c__t she is.  They also talked about those diamond earrings.

Did Ericka hit social media to tell us how this was all lies, lies and more lies.

And finally, to Andy Cohen.  That you still furnish this bitch with a paycheck tells me everything I need to know about you.

• Like 11
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

But what I DID like is that the "American Greed" episode, unlike Hulu's "Hustler and the Housewife" calls Ericka out for the despicable c__t she is.  They also talked about those diamond earrings.

I’m going to watch!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

The failure of the State Bar when it comes to Thomas Girardi is criminal.  This is the state agency charged with not only licensing attorneys, but with oversight as the watchdog of attorney excess and bad behavior.  That they were sitting on complaint after complaint about Girardi and did nothing shows how corrupt that organization was.

I asked one of the attorneys in our office (located in California) if there was any recourse against the State Bar and he said "probably not."  Damn shame.

We are blessed in our country to have many freedoms and checks and balances (unlike many countries) but yet the influencers at the State Bar of California will escape any kind of repercussions. It makes me mad and sad.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I've found myself thinking that there were many parallels between Girardi and Alex Murdaugh, with the main one being that they took funds meant for trust accounts.   It makes me wonder how widespread this type of behavior is. They can't be the only two attorneys in the whole US who've been doing it.

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
55 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I've found myself thinking that there were many parallels between Girardi and Alex Murdaugh, with the main one being that they took funds meant for trust accounts.   It makes me wonder how widespread this type of behavior is. They can't be the only two attorneys in the whole US who've been doing it.

Goodness no.  All I have to do is read the monthly publication from the Cal Bar - at the end are the lists of attorney disciplinary actions for that month.  I would say 95% of the suspensions and disbarments are for the commingling of client funds.  

What I find so interesting is that American Greed is on CNBC - an offshoot of NBC, which I believe also “owns” Bravo and has no problem going after someone featured in one of their branch networks.  Could this be the Mother Ship letting its badly behaved errant child know it’s time to clean its room?°

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Frank Catania from RHNJ was disbarred for misappropriation of funds

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-supreme-court/1880282.html

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Goodness no.  All I have to do is read the monthly publication from the Cal Bar - at the end are the lists of attorney disciplinary actions for that month.  I would say 95% of the suspensions and disbarments are for the commingling of client funds.  

What I find so interesting is that American Greed is on CNBC - an offshoot of NBC, which I believe also “owns” Bravo and has no problem going after someone featured in one of their branch networks.  Could this be the Mother Ship letting its badly behaved errant child know it’s time to clean its room?°

The special showed no love towards Erika. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2023 at 7:09 PM, SassyCat said:

Another family, the Jone’s in Kansas use him to sue Johnson & Johnson over the drug Risperdal. The son Matt, has enlarged breast growth from using it and then is diagnosed with cancer (not related?). After Years of waiting for the money to get surgery to remove the breast tissue and other medical bills, the son Matt dies. They live in a trailer and were hoping to get $ for this surgery and to make home improvements. Girardi wins them a whopping 12 thousand dollars (he said) and evades giving them paperwork, and itemized bill. They then get informed that the fees are 40% and other fees for postage, copies and filing fees cost $3,500. They are supposed to get $6000, that they never see to this day. 

Just for clarification - The father, Michael, died; not Matt.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, rlc said:

Oh lord- this just appeared in my inbox.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.21cfe781b107044dd33a43117e50049e.jpg

Maybe she'll get a boost in ticket sales when Bravocon hits Las Vegas for 2 days in November - unless she's cancelled well before that for lack of interest/lack of ticket sales.

I'd personally rather watch the Bellagio fountains spit water or stare at cherries swirling on slot machines for several hours than subject myself to Erika's so-called "singing & dancing." Taking bets she'll reprise as part of her act her relatively unused "Chicago" dances (due to Broadway show cancellation due to Covid) because - why not? 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm pretty sure her latest rumored sugar daddy is sponsoring her residency in his casino.

Speaking of sugar daddies, not too long ago I was asked out by an elderly man who implied he had $. I was reminded of Erika, except that man was around Tom’s age, and I’m still in my 30s.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm pretty sure her latest rumored sugar daddy is sponsoring her residency in his casino.

Must be because another show makes zero financial sense.  Erika's old act was financed by Tom and his ill gotten gains.  I don't think it ever made money (or was designed to for that matter).   Maybe her notoriety (and exposure on the show) will draw enough looky loos to break even. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Maybe The Hard Rock needs a loss for tax purposes.  Like the premise of "The Producers." If Erika busts out singing "Springtime for Hitler" during her act, the jig is up!

Puzzling that she gets a "residence" before being a proven draw for any Las Vegas casino for any sustained length of time.  She's hardly a "big name" catch on par with Adele, Cher, Celine Dion, Katy Perry, Brittany Spears or even Donny & Marie (who all had - or will have - residencies) nor had past success anywhere as a cabaret act for any sustained amount of time.  Worked at a strip club & as a cocktail waitress. Maybe that's "casino adjacent" by a very long stretch - but it hardly helped her refine a cabaret act - and her Tom-funded act was a failure.

So yes, I very much agree with the sugar daddy theory & that another old geezer is in Erika's thrall (or whatever.)

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sure she is playing the smallest room. 

I guess she will be at Bravocon since it is Las Vegas this year. 

Ah yes, but I would like to know who is underwriting this endeavor?  

• Like 9
(edited)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12140475/New-couple-alert-Erika-Jayne-51-linked-recently-arrested-lawyer-Jim-Wilkes-72.html?ito=whatsapp_share_article-top

Screenshot_20230530_204315.thumb.jpg.6081ee3305cf861c429a2382ae6e875b.jpg

Erika has a type, doesn't she? This one is a spry 72. She appears to have lost a lot of weight. I'm guessing Ozempic like everyone else in Hollywood. 

Also, the video advertisement for her residency in the article above (I couldn't figure how to link it separately) says "select dates." I was curious, so I checked:

https://www.eventticketscenter.com/erika-jayne-las-vegas-tickets/737340/e?gclid=CjwKCAjwvdajBhBEEiwAeMh1U7M6nk8TTqk01LRF8vrzz2ffvLbi7pn65bsqjgNNnajWDzrN7UEpPhoCSbUQAvD_BwE

Even though her "residency" is advertised from August 25- December 16, she is only scheduled to perform 11 nights during that time. None of her dates line up with Bravo Con, which is November 3-5; she doesn't have any dates in the month of November.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

What’s nuts is the camera adds weight, so Erika is even thinner in person. I always thought she had such a gorgeous figure and loved that she wasn’t obsessed with being a stick like some of the others. She always that balance of curvy and fit. I hope she is okay. 

• Like 5

Erika just added about 15 years to her face by becoming that thin.  

Re Kyle and weight loss assistance?  She has only said she didn't take ozempic.  Did not mention these:  Bydureon (exenatide), Victoza (liraglutide), Mounjaro (tirzepatide), Tanzeum (Albiglutide), and Trulicity (dulaglutide).  I do not believe she lost that much body fat on her own.  No way.

• Like 20
  • Wink 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Re Kyle and weight loss assistance?  She has only said she didn't take ozempic.  Did not mention these:  Bydureon (exenatide), Victoza (liraglutide), Mounjaro (tirzepatide), Tanzeum (Albiglutide), and Trulicity (dulaglutide).  I do not believe she lost that much body fat on her own.  No way.

I don't believe it, either.  They may also be working out and eating differently, but that's not all they're doing. 

Erika and Kyle have lost so much weight in such a short time.  They've both always wanted to look slimmer, and I find it hard to believe both of them were suddenly able to achieve their ideal bodies without pharma help.  Kyle also looks like she has had a tummy tuck at some point, and a breast reduction.  She's had four kids, so it isn't a surprise she'd get one of those "mommy makeovers" they always showed on Dr. 90210.

• Like 13

I’m going with lipo/other plastic surgery as being behind Kyle’s extremely low percentage of body fat.  I don’t think even Ozempic + diet and exercise could get her that low with skin looking that tight, still.  Not at her age and after 4 kids. 

I think Erika’s could be Ozempic, though - but I couldn’t possibly care less.  I despise the woman.   I still don’t plan to have her on my screen again.  She’s vile.  With every new tidbit I read about her, I think even less of her.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

11 hours ago, izabella said:

I don't believe it, either.  They may also be working out and eating differently, but that's not all they're doing. 

Erika and Kyle have lost so much weight in such a short time.  They've both always wanted to look slimmer, and I find it hard to believe both of them were suddenly able to achieve their ideal bodies without pharma help.  Kyle also looks like she has had a tummy tuck at some point, and a breast reduction.  She's had four kids, so it isn't a surprise she'd get one of those "mommy makeovers" they always showed on Dr. 90210.

Kyle did admit to the breast reduction. I guess we won't know for a fact if she'd be open about it if Andy hadn't put her on blast. But say what you want about Kyle, she's been open about two nose jobs, botox, laser treatments, her eating disorder, quite a bit. Erika's also admitted to a nose job and breast implants. It's possible they've both done more than diet and exercise, but I don't think either is the type to pretend their appearance is all natural. When Yolanda was getting rid of her implants, nails, etc., for her health,  Erika referred to herself as a walking corpse. 

I just hope both women are healthy. The pressure to be super skinny in Hollywood sucks. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't think either is the type to pretend their appearance is all natural.

They don't, but they are always cagey about it and rarely tell all they've had done, so it comes off as misleading and dishonest.  I honestly don't care what they do, but it bugs me when asked and they mislead.  There is literally no way they could have transformed the way they did with so little body fat so fast - both of them in the same exact amount of time at the exact same time - without drugs, whether it be prescription or illegal.  At their age, body fat is stubborn as hell and does not simply melt away from every body part including their faces.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
On 4/26/2023 at 12:18 PM, realityplease said:

Taking bets she'll reprise as part of her act her relatively unused "Chicago" dances (due to Broadway show cancellation due to Covid) because - why not? 

I'm sure she'll reprise her "pat the puss" routine!!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

A government expert in the criminal indictment case against Tom has determined that Tom is competent to stand trial!  Reported in the Los Angeles Times. I put a description of the article & comments in the "RoBH in the Media" thread.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 9
  • Applause 10
  • Useful 4

In writing about the battle brewing over the recent psychiatric expert who deemed Tom competent to stand trial (though certain to be disputed by Tom's counsel), Metropolitan News (a local legal newspaper) writes that Erika recently stated she wasn't proceeding with the divorce action against Tom because she didn't want to pay spousal support to Tom, now supposedly destitute. (Although someone (& you know it's not Erika) is paying Tom's room & board at his assisted living memory care facility, likely $10k or more a month. 

It was thought that Erika wasn't proceeding with divorce so she &/or Tom could claim spousal privilege & she wouldn't have to or be able to testify against him.  And that may still be a reason.  But the support angle is more like the greedy Erika we've seen on RHoB.  Always the "what's yours is mine - and what's mine is mine" type of gal. 

Tom poured millions into her career, clothes, jewels & entourage, but with the tables turned, she doesn't want to pay a dime to him in support.  (Not that Tom,  cheater & disgraced crook, deserves a dime from anyone.)  Still, this ungenerous side of Erika is everything we've come to expect of her.  Always true to herself. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
On 5/30/2023 at 8:21 PM, NowVoyager said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12140475/New-couple-alert-Erika-Jayne-51-linked-recently-arrested-lawyer-Jim-Wilkes-72.html?ito=whatsapp_share_article-top

Screenshot_20230530_204315.thumb.jpg.6081ee3305cf861c429a2382ae6e875b.jpg

Erika has a type, doesn't she? This one is a spry 72. She appears to have lost a lot of weight. I'm guessing Ozempic like everyone else in Hollywood. 

Also, the video advertisement for her residency in the article above (I couldn't figure how to link it separately) says "select dates." I was curious, so I checked:

https://www.eventticketscenter.com/erika-jayne-las-vegas-tickets/737340/e?gclid=CjwKCAjwvdajBhBEEiwAeMh1U7M6nk8TTqk01LRF8vrzz2ffvLbi7pn65bsqjgNNnajWDzrN7UEpPhoCSbUQAvD_BwE

Even though her "residency" is advertised from August 25- December 16, she is only scheduled to perform 11 nights during that time. None of her dates line up with Bravo Con, which is November 3-5; she doesn't have any dates in the month of November.

Is that really Ericka???  I would NEVER have guessed!  She looks emaciated.  Yikes. Quite the chiseled chin, too.

• Like 8
(edited)
On 6/3/2023 at 12:15 PM, izabella said:

They don't, but they are always cagey about it and rarely tell all they've had done, so it comes off as misleading and dishonest.  I honestly don't care what they do, but it bugs me when asked and they mislead.  There is literally no way they could have transformed the way they did with so little body fat so fast - both of them in the same exact amount of time at the exact same time - without drugs, whether it be prescription or illegal.  At their age, body fat is stubborn as hell and does not simply melt away from every body part including their faces.

Not to forget that they (Kyle, and Erika) looked a lot "heavier" for many years although I'm sure they tried other methods before they presumably used Ozempic. Erika looked almost obese in photos at one point last year.

On 6/3/2023 at 12:09 AM, CallmeCray said:

I’m going with lipo/other plastic surgery as being behind Kyle’s extremely low percentage of body fat.  I don’t think even Ozempic + diet and exercise could get her that low with skin looking that tight, still.  Not at her age and after 4 kids. 

I think Erika’s could be Ozempic, though - but I couldn’t possibly care less.  I despise the woman.   I still don’t plan to have her on my screen again.  She’s vile.  With every new tidbit I read about her, I think even less of her.  

I think Kyle did all including Ozempic (or any of the other brands).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1