Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I cracked up when she hugged Rinna, crying out "without prejudice!" I think the bitch was confused.

Both Erika and Rinna showed their ignorance in its full glory in that scene. Rinna is unworldly and very obviously uneducated, so I’m not surprised she doesn’t know the meaning of very many words and phrases.

But Erika was married to a big name lawyer. Prior to Tom’s decades long Ponzi scheme reveal, didn’t Erika claim to know a lot about the legal system?  I vaguely remember her bragging that she could have been a paralegal. She knew the ins and outs of what happens with cases and how courts worked.  Surely she would’ve learned what “dismissed without prejudice “ means, right?

But that was before the sh** hit the fan, and Erika did a 180.  Once Tom’s dirty deeds were exposed, she’s become the poor, pitiful neglected stay at home wife.  She had to rely on an allowance, wasn’t allowed to see the checkbook and hadn’t been to a bank in years🙄 

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Both Erika and Rinna showed their ignorance in its full glory in that scene. Rinna is unworldly and very obviously uneducated, so I’m not surprised she doesn’t know the meaning of very many words and phrases.

But Erika was married to a big name lawyer. Prior to Tom’s decades long Ponzi scheme reveal, didn’t Erika claim to know a lot about the legal system?  I vaguely remember her bragging that she could have been a paralegal. She knew the ins and outs of what happens with cases and how courts worked.  Surely she would’ve learned what “dismissed without prejudice “ means, right?

But that was before the sh** hit the fan, and Erika did a 180.  Once Tom’s dirty deeds were exposed, she’s become the poor, pitiful neglected stay at home wife.  She had to rely on an allowance, wasn’t allowed to see the checkbook and hadn’t been to a bank in years🙄 

I thought the story was that she'd never been in a bank. At all. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought the story was that she'd never been in a bank. At all. 🙄

She tried but it rolled down a hill six or seven times. Erika's stories are a mix of lies, ignorance, and ego, so I never know just how to take them.

8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

It depends on what phase of the marriage, I guess. Tom the Spellbinding Storyteller probably shared some legal knowledge with her, but Tom the Conveniently Mean Husband wouldn't. Mean!Tom apparently took Erika's Bravo paychecks, but I have a hard time believing that Bravo doesn't use direct deposit.

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

Mean!Tom apparently took Erika's Bravo paychecks, but I have a hard time believing that Bravo doesn't use direct deposit.

Yeah, who is Erika kidding.

I do think it is interesting that during the past season and this current season we have not seen anything on social media from any of the victims, I would have thought there would be an outcry of epic proportions in reaction to Erika's attitude and words. Has there been?

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I'd like to ask Erikunt if she thinks the burn victim from the San Bruno PG&E explosion is lying and scamming as well.  You know, the one where we have her hubby literally LYING on the phone to the victim's mother that the arbitration judge in the case was interfering with the payout of his settlement?  And the judge wrote a letter saying he's had nothing to do with the case since he granted the award?  Think HE'S lying?  Needs hundreds of thousands for necessary surgeries.  Those fucking earrings of yours should cover it.  

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

would have thought there would be an outcry of epic proportions in reaction to Erika's attitude and words. Has there been?

Hulu's "The Hustler and the Housewife" gave them something of a voice.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

She bragged on this show that she knew so much about the legal system that she could pass the bar 

Watching this back doesn’t it “allegedly” sound like after name dropping all those judges and justices that she could “cheat” her way into passing the bar at the least in California? 
Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

I suspect that Erika thought that most viewers (and most HWs) would be ignorant, and they wouldn't understand what "without prejudice" means, and think she was exonerated because she claimed so. She is that manipulative. It's quite possible she knows very well herself what it means. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I suspect that Erika thought that most viewers (and most HWs) would be ignorant, and they wouldn't understand what "without prejudice" means, and think she was exonerated because she claimed so. It's quite possible she knows very well herself what it means. 

If she didn’t know then, she surely knows by now 😅

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I suspect that Erika thought that most viewers (and most HWs) would be ignorant, and they wouldn't understand what "without prejudice" means, and think she was exonerated because she claimed so. It's quite possible she knows very well herself what it means. 

The way she said it and hugged Rinna clearly conveyed that she thought she was victorious. I wonder how she reacted when she learned the truth. I suspect shit was thrown.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 9/18/2022 at 11:44 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewatched The Housewife & the Hustler. 
The final scene shows many of Joseph Ruigomez’s scars. They cover his chest, stomach, back, shoulders, arms….

Do we think Erika watched that documentary, and still doesn’t care about anyone but herself? 

I don't know about Erika, but the cowards at Bravo and Andy Cohen had no comment to make when the documentary's filmmakers contacted them.  

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Girardi still owes Joe Ruigomez $11 million dollars.  He is named as a creditor in the bankruptcy but, how can they squeeze blood from a stone.  How is that poor man ever going to get that settlement money?

I’m delighted that while Jon Hamm was on Howard Stern recently he admitted to watching RHOBH.  So Howard asked Jon if Erika should give back the earring and he answers in a resounding “yes”.  God I love that man!  Hamm not Stern.  I don’t listen to him I saw a video on tick-tock.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
On 9/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In case you haven’t read this, it’s very interesting.

This is very interesting.

Erika KNEW about the legal problems her husband faced SINCE AT LEAST 2019! She was not shocked to find out suddenly in November 2020 as she claimed. She lied repeatedly on the show, in interviews, on social media.

Erika is named in a lawsuit by one of Tom's lenders in May 2019. 

She was asked to provide info about her finances, and bank accounts in August 2019.

She was served papers twice in 2020 at the Pasadena house regarding the Ruigomez lawsuit. He is the person who got burned at an explosion.

Tom fought for years to keep cases/lawsuits in arbitration in order for them to remain in the private domain (no publicity). 

Also in 2021:

Screenshot_20220920-041435_Reddit.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Does anyone know what Erika makes financially on RHOBH? 

I think I read that Bravo paid her $600,000 the season after the scandal became public. That's not an annual figure - it's for one season.

There were bitter jokes about how Andy gave her a raise for being a criminal.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Well, there ARE precedents.  Wonder what that walking turd Teresa Guidice is making these days.  Oh and seriously, DISH/DirecTV (I forget which)?  You picked two of the WORST housewives for your "NFL/Housewives" smashup commercial?  A convicted felon (Guidice and a very unpopular lying sack of crap (Richards).  I'm not a huge fan of Kendra either but the other two?  How the hell did you cretins overlook Erika Jayne, since you were certainly diving to the bottom.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Well, there ARE precedents.  Wonder what that walking turd Teresa Guidice is making these days.  Oh and seriously, DISH/DirecTV (I forget which)?  You picked two of the WORST housewives for your "NFL/Housewives" smashup commercial?  A convicted felon (Guidice and a very unpopular lying sack of crap (Richards).  I'm not a huge fan of Kendra either but the other two?  How the hell did you cretins overlook Erika Jayne, since you were certainly diving to the bottom.  

This shows that crime DOES pay. 

I thought I saw Teresa on another commercial. For an insurance company?

Teresa's IG is full of photos, or videos of promotions. Every other post. Some of them of local businesses. It doesn't matter how ugly a piece of clothing is, she will wear it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think I read that Bravo paid her $600,000 the season after the scandal became public. That's not an annual figure - it's for one season.

They weren’t jokes. She did get a raise after last season because of the criminal activities of her husband and her aiding and abetting such activities.
This season she got a raise and hid behind being “lit” and deflecting until the last episode that aired. 
She got a raise and didn’t deliver on the criminal reason she got a raise. Shutting people down and going feral when anyone dare confront her on her legal drama, which is the reason she got a raise and was still on the show.

Andy and Bravo suck.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 9

Erika's tune the last few episodes has been interesting.  She's now stressing how all these cases need to be settled by the courts - not public opinion and that she'll abide with the courts' decisions.

This is neutral territory. She's not implying guilt but she's not feigning innocence either. I feel she's setting the tone for a guilty verdict at some point. She will say in a flat-tone that while she may not agree with a guilty verdict, since it came from the courts, she'll abide by it. She's taking the burden of responsibility off herself and putting it on the courts in a very subtle, yet effective way. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

Erika's tune the last few episodes has been interesting.  She's now stressing how all these cases need to be settled by the courts - not public opinion and that she'll abide with the courts' decisions.

This is neutral territory. She's not implying guilt but she's not feigning innocence either. I feel she's setting the tone for a guilty verdict at some point. She will say in a flat-tone that while she may not agree with a guilty verdict, since it came from the courts, she'll abide by it. She's taking the burden of responsibility off herself and putting it on the courts in a very subtle, yet effective way. 

Yet she’s not.. the judge ruled the earrings to be sold and she is fighting it .. all her I will do what the court wants is just talk 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I remember the outrage well, because I was a part of it. As if we didn’t need the reminder, Andy really showed his true colors with that, and I think it emboldened her to be even more despicable. Huge slap in the face to the victims. 

• Sad 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

She’s been doing victory laps over the Illinois decision, which only she sees as a vindication, so of course she’ll abide by the court — as long as she’s on the “right” side of any judgment. I think a huge part of her nastiness of late is because she knows her day of reckoning is coming. (Can’t come soon enough for me.) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
On 9/16/2022 at 7:20 PM, Carolina Girl said:

What is so funny about her grandiose opinion of herself is that people who attend three years of law school and spring for a 7-week bar review course STILL fail the California Bar Exam in huge numbers.  But this idiot seems to think that dropping words like "sua sponte" and "res judicata" means she's some sort of legal eagle.

The fact that this twatwaffle and her partner Lips McGee thought "without prejudice" was a win for her tells me everything. 

Just ask Shane Simpson. 😂

That may be why she has such trouble holding on to attorneys. Kinda hard to always be the smartest person in the room.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The auction for the Girardi possessions is on right now. I did not see the jewelry on here today but it might be in another location.  The highest priced item was the piano.  Auction is ending in a few hours.                                                   

Interesting other thing out there today:  It is beening suggested that the person paying for Erika’s legal bills is a Florida lawyer named james lewis wilkes ii.  He is an old friend of Tom & Erika.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/search/?keyword=Erika girardi&pageSize=120&sort=-estimatedPrice&status=online

6F32B4D2-65D0-4EBF-869D-69FBEDF04C8F.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The auction for the Girardi possessions is on right now. I did not see the jewelry on here today but it might be in another location.  The highest priced item was the piano.  Auction is ending in a few hours.                                                   

Interesting other thing out there today:  It is beening suggested that the person paying for Erika’s legal bills is a Florida lawyer named james lewis wilkes ii.  He is an old friend of Tom & Erika.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/search/?keyword=Erika girardi&pageSize=120&sort=-estimatedPrice&status=online

6F32B4D2-65D0-4EBF-869D-69FBEDF04C8F.png

Sorry, but most of it looks like gaudy crap. I recognize the icon from her “chapel.” 

Not a whole lot of action going on any of that. The only thing I saw remotely interesting was a bottle of “rare” whiskey going for $50.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2

I did find more items for sale from the Girardi auction but I had to add these crazy Santa letters.  The other letter is good for one free Rolls. They are asking $100-$200.  How bizzare.92BD0BA6-72D8-4DC2-95B2-C7C4BB218ECC.thumb.png.ecb5b0da21b3fc5bab0d6bff7bd73dd2.png

Edited by Emmeline
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Jextella said:

not public opinion and that she'll abide with the courts' decisions.

She won't even abide with court ORDERS - I seriously doubt she's accept any decisions.  I'm also loathe to remind this c**t that se was the one playing to public opinion, thinking the "public" will accept any shit she shovels out trying to play the victim.  Judging from her whole "public opinion" 180, apparently she is well-deservedly now getting her ass kicked everywhere. 

Maybe her lawyers finally got through to her.....you know, that maybe that "scapegoat" cartoon she thought was so effing funny isn't going to play well in front of a jury.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Just started watching Never Before Scenes 1218.

Does anyone know if Erika is wearing real fur coats and boots in the Aspen scenes? 

I wish Bravo would fire her scuzzy ass. 

Knowing her, they’re probably real, just to piss people off.

I’d like to know what Andy would consider to be the “last straw” with her. She is a million times worse than last year, when everybody wanted her gone, yet he was his typical, groveling self. I’d love to see the ratings over the course of this shitshow. Maybe if they get low enough, he’ll do something.

Erika and her lapbitches Diana and Rinna need to go — for starters. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just started watching Never Before Scenes 1218.

Does anyone know if Erika is wearing real fur coats and boots in the Aspen scenes? 

I wish Bravo would fire her scuzzy ass. 

She does. I can tell the difference between real and fake fur. I made a comment before on the last episode thread. She also made a comment about her collection of designer furs this season.

11 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

She won't even abide with court ORDERS - I seriously doubt she's accept any decisions.  I'm also loathe to remind this c**t that se was the one playing to public opinion, thinking the "public" will accept any shit she shovels out trying to play the victim.  Judging from her whole "public opinion" 180, apparently she is well-deservedly now getting her ass kicked everywhere. 

Maybe her lawyers finally got through to her.....you know, that maybe that "scapegoat" cartoon she thought was so effing funny isn't going to play well in front of a jury.  

She already appealed about the earrings, and she is fighting legally to keep every item, and property she owned/owns.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
On 9/19/2022 at 2:40 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In case you haven’t read this, it’s very interesting.

Thank you for this.  I’m already on Part 4.  Having the events linked to the episodes helps the timeline.  So much was going on for so long.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2022 at 12:03 AM, endure said:

Sounds like the earrings were or are in the trustees safety deposit box recently 

https://www.distractify.com/p/did-erika-jayne-give-her-earrings-back

Only because Erika was threatened with imprisonment and paying fees of $5.4 million.

She appealed the decision. She wanted to sell them in the past. It seems they have a symbolic value for her (and monetary, of course because there were appraised at $1.4 million). 

The bankruptcy trustee wants to sell them right now because they can sell for more just before the holiday season.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5