Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She can also pay the taxes she owes (she has the income), but she doesn't want to.

This part is what I don't get. She's owed taxes from a long time ago, and a few years ago, and just never paid them? With no consequences until they're now looking into it?

This year, we owed a very tiny fraction of what she does, and the IRS has been all "Show me the money, bitch!"  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

This part is what I don't get. She's owed taxes from a long time ago, and a few years ago, and just never paid them? With no consequences until they're now looking into it?

This year, we owed a very tiny fraction of what she does, and the IRS has been all "Show me the money, bitch!"  

Business taxes esp if you are a corporation is a bit different ...but yea they can quickly add up and what gets people is the penalty's cause those are what starts to add up the longer you put it off 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

If the LLC  was set up to save on taxes, which is what is being alleged, they were showing a loss, so no taxes would have been due at the time of filing. Whenever it was that they were audited would have been when the IRS and/or State would have demanded the money. Cheating on your taxes will save you money, provided you don't get caught. She got caught. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, chlban said:

If the LLC  was set up to save on taxes, which is what is being alleged, they were showing a loss, so no taxes would have been due at the time of filing. Whenever it was that they were audited would have been when the IRS and/or State would have demanded the money. Cheating on your taxes will save you money, provided you don't get caught. She got caught. 

yea they went back over things and she(the llc) was claiming personal deductions that a LLC wouldn't be responsible for 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Thank you both! I'm surprised her accountant didn't guide her on what was/wasn't deductible, unless she ignored whatever they advised because she's an expert and knows everything. She did almost get away with it though. 

With as many “connections” her husband had I don’t think her or whoever did her taxes(cause ya know she’s claiming NOW she didn’t see papers for the company even tho in her book she bragged about seeing everything and being so smart) thought that it would be a problem and they could get out of any “audits” 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She just lost the earrings that replaced the stolen ones 

I hope she loses a lot more than that.

Damn….she looks like shit in the pic on the left. Shows you the amount of work she needs. The one eyebrow is….off.

Rinna does the slicked-back look much better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, CallmeCray said:

Ms Danger was an absolute shitshow on WWCL last night.  

Too much booze, or perhaps a mixture of chemicals?  She had to be under the influence of something other than her own delusions.  She was definitely a mess, and it wasn’t pretty.  

Well, now we know why, don’t we? 🙄

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/28/2022 at 8:04 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

She just lost the earrings that replaced the stolen ones 

YES!

I hope this is used as a precedent against her claims that she didn't know the source of the LLC money, so she can keep everything. It doesn't really matter anyway because she will have to give personal (valuable) belongings to the trustee- anything she didn't manage to hide earlier that is. Like Ruth Madoff who had to give almost everything. In the meantime, as we saw on the show she will keep them, eg. clothes, and jewelry (like the Cartier ring) until she is forced to give them up. 

I doubt she will face criminal charges.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well thank God she doesn't get to keep the earrings.  But how come no one mentions Ruth Madoff, she also wasn't guilty of anything and no criminal charges but had to turn over basically all assets she received during the marriage.

I can't believe the hubris of Girardi bought the earrings and then included them in the cost for a 2007 case.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I can't believe the hubris of Girardi bought the earrings and then included them in the cost for a 2007 cast.

I’m imagining the defense being used for that is his alleged dementia. 

• Love 6
On 6/22/2022 at 4:50 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe that is a Baltimore thing, the food store is just what we call it and now that does sound funny.  I can use it in a sentence, "I have to go to the food store," geeze that does sound silly.

I do like to say I have to go to the jewelry store, that sounds normal.

I think it is a Baltimore and/or Maryland thing, because my family is from B-more and I often heard "the food store." It may have arisen from the Giant Food grocery stores? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

I think it is a Baltimore and/or Maryland thing, because my family is from B-more and I often heard "the food store." It may have arisen from the Giant Food grocery stores? 

I was going to type, "I have to go to the Giant," but to the outsiders it would have sounded like I live a fairy tale village, lol. Not sure where your family is from but we pronounce the Giant as it should not like the Bmore accent that pronounces it "Ji-int," lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was going to type, "I have to go to the Giant," but to the outsiders it would have sounded like I live a fairy tale village, lol. Not sure where your family is from but we pronounce the Giant as it should not like the Bmore accent that pronounces it "Ji-int," lol.

You must really miss the local Mars supermarket chain. After your visit to the Giant, you could go to Mars.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 6
On 6/30/2022 at 8:10 AM, Einstein said:

Well thank God she doesn't get to keep the earrings.  But how come no one mentions Ruth Madoff, she also wasn't guilty of anything and no criminal charges but had to turn over basically all assets she received during the marriage.

I can't believe the hubris of Girardi bought the earrings and then included them in the cost for a 2007 case.

Ruth Madoff was not on a reality show prancing around bragging about how much money she spends...

• Applause 1
  • Love 13

Zero class, zero integrity.  I’m sorry, but I knew all I needed to know about Erika when I heard the story of her leaving her son to head out West in search of her “dreams”.  

She’s revolting.

• Applause 2
  • Love 16

More on the above-referenced lawsuit:

Erika Jayne ‘Intended to Participate’ in Tom Girardi’s Alleged ‘Scheme’ to Steal Millions From Clients, New Lawsuit Claims
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/erika-jayne-named-in-new-lawsuit-accused-of-stealing-millions/

Glad to see the word “intended” in the title. Who believes that Erika did not intend to thoroughly enjoy ill-gotten gains - and still feels perfectly entitled to do that?

I’m not watching the show this season because it’s disgusting enough that this woman walks free without elevating her on a show - but I’ve read that she’s over-medicating with drugs and alcohol. No surprise.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Per Ronald Richards’s Twitter:

Breaking:  The federal court clerk just issued a summons in the civil racketeering case.  This means that process servers will be headed to her rental to serve her.  We told her to settle a long time ago, now it is becoming an overwhelming amount of cases to defend and manage.

Does this mean anything?  Or is it something she can ignore?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

No, once served, she can't ignore the federal lawsuit.  (Her attorney can accept service on her behalf.) Unless extended by judge-approved stipulation or application, she'll have 20 days to formally file an Answer to the Complaint, with any affirmative defenses, or alternatively, move to dismiss the complaint or strike certain claims of the complaint on grounds her attorneys deem applicable.  This new suit means more attorneys fees for her to resolve this new complaint, and possibly, new or different claims to defend against.  Whether it is truly  something new, or brings in new plaintiffs or parties, or is just a rehash -- don't know .

• Like 1
  • Useful 10
  • Love 4
On 7/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

Breaking:  The federal court clerk just issued a summons in the civil racketeering case.  This means that process servers will be headed to her rental to serve her.  We told her to settle a long time ago, now it is becoming an overwhelming amount of cases to defend and manage.

It is disgusting that Bravo per Andy and some of the RHOBH  keep asserting "she hasn't been criminally charged.' Civil cases generally precede criminal charges. If she is criminally charged, they will say, "She hasn't been found guilty" I refuse to watch this show because IMO they are all complicit and just as sleazy as Erica.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

She wasn't criminally charged but a civil RICO (racketeering) lawsuit, if won, exposes the defendant to severe civil & criminal penalties. (Serious stuff. Includes prison time &/or treble (double?) monetary damages.) Plaintiffs have to prove a pattern of criminal activity (2 or more crimes).  Depending on the theories, things like intent, conspiracy or criminal enterprise must be proven.  Not so easy to do.  Of all the RICO cases filed, about 70% (??) are lost/dismissed on various legal/factual bases. 

This may cost Erika some big bucks to defend.  Mikey & her other paid entourage better get paid upfront - cuz if she goes belly up, they'll be at the end of a long line of creditors - with attorneys placed first in line.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, realityplease said:

She wasn't criminally charged but a civil RICO (racketeering) lawsuit, if won, exposes the defendant to severe civil & criminal penalties. (Serious stuff. Includes prison time &/or treble (double?) monetary damages.) Plaintiffs have to prove a pattern of criminal activity (2 or more crimes).  Depending on the theories, things like intent, conspiracy or criminal enterprise must be proven.  Not so easy to do.  Of all the RICO cases filed, about 70% (??) are lost/dismissed on various legal/factual bases. 

This may cost Erika some big bucks to defend.  Mikey & her other paid entourage better get paid upfront - cuz if she goes belly up, they'll be at the end of a long line of creditors - with attorneys placed first in line.   

Yet Erika has been insisting all the accusations have been proven false. Can't wait to see her response at the reunion when this suit is mentioned. I honestly don't know if she knew for a fact that the money coming to her was stolen, but if there is one thing she has proven with her behavior, it's that she would not have cared. I still cannot get over her implication early this season that the Victims may not actually be Victims. Reprehensible. I am a little surprised she hasn't found herself a new wallet, but if a prospective suitor watches the show, they may run for the hills.

• Love 11

Inquiring minds want to know.  Since Girardi fraudulently included the $750k necklace as an expense in a lawsuit, is it possible for any of the plaintiffs in any of his cases for the last 20 years (or at least the lions air or the burn victim since they haven't been paid yet) demand a forensic accounting of the expenses charged in their case.  You gotta know that was not a one-time fraudulent expense and God only knows how many more millions he stole by charging clients for Erikas and his expenses.  Maybe even the painting he got her for her birthday that one year was charged on a case.

• Fire 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Inquiring minds want to know.  Since Girardi fraudulently included the $750k necklace as an expense in a lawsuit, is it possible for any of the plaintiffs in any of his cases for the last 20 years (or at least the lions air or the burn victim since they haven't been paid yet) demand a forensic accounting of the expenses charged in their case.  You gotta know that was not a one-time fraudulent expense and God only knows how many more millions he stole by charging clients for Erikas and his expenses.  Maybe even the painting he got her for her birthday that one year was charged on a case.

I wonder when they begin to claw back all of her purchases that they will attempt to get items back to the rightful owner.  The judge has said that even though she was more than likely unaware she was given stolen money, she will still have to give anything back that was purchased from that money.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I was thinking more on the lines of say as an example only:  Judgement for Plaintiffs $5 million less expenses of $1 million leaves a settlement to the plaintiffs of $4, but if in actuality the expenses were only $500k (after disallowing the pat the pus dance lessons) they should have gotten $4.5.

Of course you can't get any money if there is none to get, but I'm sure a lot of his clients that did get paid should have gotten more.

Edited by Einstein
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 7/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, heatherchandler said:

It’s actually standard operating procedure.  The summons is delivered to the defendant in all cases (unless they can’t be found).  Likely her3 her attorney will. Accept service so that no one tracks her down to personally serve her.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lord baby Jesus …

I was just coming to this forum to post about this piece. 🤣

I will say though that Christina Fulton is giving Diana a run for her lips.

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 15
(edited)

Fulton's lawsuit appears to document how long the fraud has been going on, and is further proof of how expansive it was. And she's another client who suffered severe injuries in an accident.

An attorney once suggested I allow her to deposit a (small) settlement into her personal account because it was a late Friday and she claimed she could not get it into escrow. I'd forgotten this. (Paper check era. No I didn't agree.)

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

An attorney once suggested I allow her to deposit a (small) settlement into her personal account because it was a late Friday and she claimed she could not get it into escrow. I'd forgotten this. (Paper check era. No I didn't agree.)

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

I was watching this season’s premiere this morning. In a TH, Erika was saying how hard the past year has been and that she’s been drinking more. Then she lets on that she’s woken up to Taco Bell wrappers on her counter that she can’t remember getting. That is a blackout, and yes, Erika, it’s a signal you’re well on your way to a problem.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
On 7/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, realityplease said:

Wait, WHUT??  MIKEY might not get PAID?????  Heavens! How WILL he survive??

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I was watching this season’s premiere this morning. In a TH, Erika was saying how hard the past year has been and that she’s been drinking more. Then she lets on that she’s woken up to Taco Bell wrappers on her counter that she can’t remember getting. That is a blackout, and yes, Erika, it’s a signal you’re well on your way to a problem.

SEVERAL problems, obviously!

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

I just watched the latest episode and I assume she also takes laxatives? She's been known to like her food and indulge in it, unlike the rest of them (looking at you Rinna), but I always figured she works out to stay fit (learning the choreographies for her shows and stuff). I always liked her for it, but I guess she poops it out! 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Glama said:

I just watched the latest episode and I assume she also takes laxatives? She's been known to like her food and indulge in it, unlike the rest of them (looking at you Rinna), but I always figured she works out to stay fit (learning the choreographies for her shows and stuff). I always liked her for it, but I guess she poops it out! 

Lol that her saying she likes to poop it out has been captured on film for eternal viewing.

Knowing that is the only thing that takes a tiny bit my of anger away over this entire episode!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
On 7/22/2022 at 7:31 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Lol that her saying she likes to poop it out has been captured on film for eternal viewing.

Knowing that is the only thing that takes a tiny bit my of anger away over this entire episode!

Maybe she can be the new spokesperson for that supplement with all those ladies who talk about how enjoyable it is to poop now.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Maybe she can be the new spokesperson for that supplement with all those ladies who talk about how enjoyable it is to poop now.

She could follow in Rinna’s diapers and be a spokesperson for Depends. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She could follow in Rinna’s diapers and be a spokesperson for Depends. 

Omg you guys 😅😅😅

I loved how both Garcelle and Crystal just said 'Wow' while taking in that Erika really said such a stupid thing out loud, and then Erika did this hand gesture. I wasn't sure if she did it to convey that 'Hey, we do what we need to do', or if she was motioning how and which way the poop comes out.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
18 hours ago, Glama said:

Omg you guys 😅😅😅

I loved how both Garcelle and Crystal just said 'Wow' while taking in that Erika really said such a stupid thing out loud, and then Erika did this hand gesture. I wasn't sure if she did it to convey that 'Hey, we do what we need to do', or if she was motioning how and which way the poop comes out.

And I was also thinking—due to her career, Garcelle is also likely aware of all the things that some women will do in order to keep to a certain weight. She must have really been mentally rolling her eyes at Erika. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Wait what?

Here you go. Maybe Erika can just join this team and change that oh-so-famous necklace from “C—y” to “Crappy.”

(Warning: lots of poop talk!)

• LOL 5