Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh my Lord. JillRod posted a "Remembrance" video about Nurthan. Music sounds funeral-y. Somebody please tell Jilly that Nurie is NOT dead?

Apologies to anyone actually watching this. I got through about 30seconds before I noped out.

Argghhh!  She isn't dead Jill! 

27 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

The Rodrigues family will be serving Jesus in person if they keep attending these shoulder to shoulder events unmasked!

Or the hospital. I know 3 people currently in with covid. 

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures.

It’s so disturbing to see the youngest little girl in this photo. She’s clearly been brought in to replace the one who got married. And Jill’s  caption sounds like some type of pet breeder trying to drum up interest in their malnourished puppy mill. I suppose when she auctions the next one off on the next season of The Backwoods Awkward Virgin Bachelor, she’ll bring in the next girl off the bench. They’re like those little Russian dolls that get smaller and smaller. I hope at least one of them can escape and bring the rest of them with them. That photo looks like some type of Ancient four-headed monster!

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6

I agree that the Nurthan "memorial video" is creepy AF.  Also, if I were a Keller family member, I'd be pissed that this woman included our family photos in her madness.  It seems very out-of-bounds, to me.   Obviously they shared the photos with her, so maybe they're ok with it.  It just all feels wrong.  She is such a weirdo.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

Looks like poor Tessie will soon sport the garish make-up and hair, sigh

#FreeTessie.  My heart breaks.

That video....if I'm Ma Keller and my son's new mother-in-law put his baby pictures in a "remembrance" video to celebrate Jill's marriage to the Keller family his wedding, I'd be super busy filing a restraining order before it's too late.  The "ick" factor here is off the charts - what with her including his full name and his parentage just in case for one hot second you forgot he's a KELLER which is ALMOST LIKE BEING A DUGGAR.

Cool your jets, Jill.  You're legit insane.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh my Lord. JillRod posted a "Remembrance" video about Nurthan. Music sounds funeral-y. Somebody please tell Jilly that Nurie is NOT dead?

Apologies to anyone actually watching this. I got through about 30seconds before I noped out.

Not watching this memorial service, but that bathing suit on Ed Grimley is defrauding me. Eye trap!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm morbidly interested to see how fast the next Rod wedding comes. At first I expected fast and furious because it lets Jill step up the grifting and frees up an extra (half) drumstick for the parents of the year. Given all the Nurie grieving though, the poor NotNuries may be doomed to be Mama's besties for a long time. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

I'm morbidly interested to see how fast the next Rod wedding comes. At first I expected fast and furious because it lets Jill step up the grifting and frees up an extra (half) drumstick for the parents of the year. Given all the Nurie grieving though, the poor NotNuries may be doomed to be Mama's besties for a long time. 

My guess is that it all depends on whether Jill can get pregnant again. If so, that’s at least a year’s worth of center stage time, so the girls will either be kept around to raise their siblings or sold married off to the first penis owner Jill can find to cut down on expenses.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ok wut??? I didn’t watch, but who makes a remembrance video for a living person?????

This is probably bad of me to say, but it's what popped into my head - Nuri's virginity is dead.  Now that she is in a new phase of her life, she's like  a different person?  That's all I can think of.

Nurie is out of Jill's direct control now, so she is dead to Jill in a way. Jill can't just order her home like she did with Tim.

There's no sense that Jill sees these children as individuals anyway. They're just part of her collection. 

I hope Jill is praying long and hard to have another kid, and God is simply ignoring her. 

• Love 14

As creepy as the concept is in general, all I'm focused on is how Jill can't even organize the slides right. It starts with Nathan and his childhood pics (mostly with his younger brother), then goes to Nurie, then there are a couple of young Nathan pics that managed to finagle their way into the Nurie segment. I mean, WTF?

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Nurie is out of Jill's direct control now, so she is dead to Jill in a way. Jill can't just order her home like she did with Tim.

There's no sense that Jill sees these children as individuals anyway. They're just part of her collection. 

I hope Jill is praying long and hard to have another kid, and God is simply ignoring her. 

Too bad Tim didn’t realize that she couldn’t just order him home either.

• Love 18

Seeing the young pics of Nurie before the teenage “makeover” proves to me that the Rod kids, if allowed to be properly nourished and not wear hooker make up from the 80’s, would be rather good looking people. Poor Tessie!

That video was such a joke, that was the most maudlin song I’ve ever heard to “celebrate” a marital union!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

As creepy as the concept is in general, all I'm focused on is how Jill can't even organize the slides right. It starts with Nathan and his childhood pics (mostly with his younger brother), then goes to Nurie, then there are a couple of young Nathan pics that managed to finagle their way into the Nurie segment. I mean, WTF?

That threw me for a loop too. And it seemed there were a lot more of Nathan than Nurie but I don't plan to go back and count.

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

Is there a record for getting blocked by Jill? I got blocked on my first comment! I commented on her stupid picture of a billboard saying something about how even Democrats would kneel before the lord or such nonsesnse. 

I told her Jesus would be ashamed of followers like her and the cruel self-service of many so-called Christians. I told her Jesus would be amongst those helping refugees, feeding children & elderly her fake Christian president cut food benefits to, and would be providing free universal health care. Threw in a few Bible verses for good measure (I'm an atheist, but have a degree in religion, particularly biblical interpretation). 

It was like a one night stand with a bad boy you knew you shouldn't mess with. The buildup was fantastic, the deed immensely thrilling & satisfying, but you knew there'd be a price to pay. Therefore, I think Jill is the clap. 

I think I love you...

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

Is there a record for getting blocked by Jill? I got blocked on my first comment! I commented on her stupid picture of a billboard saying something about how even Democrats would kneel before the lord or such nonsesnse. 

I told her Jesus would be ashamed of followers like her and the cruel self-service of many so-called Christians. I told her Jesus would be amongst those helping refugees, feeding children & elderly her fake Christian president cut food benefits to, and would be providing free universal health care. Threw in a few Bible verses for good measure (I'm an atheist, but have a degree in religion, particularly biblical interpretation). 

It was like a one night stand with a bad boy you knew you shouldn't mess with. The buildup was fantastic, the deed immensely thrilling & satisfying, but you knew there'd be a price to pay. Therefore, I think Jill is the clap. 

Marry me.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I looked at some Carlin's IG stories lately, and maybe it's just me, but I feel I'm loosing brain cells just watching them. They look so immature, stupid, and I can't believe they are parents

Erin, Tori and Carlin were/are the ditziest three daughters. Erin tackled cooking, cleaning and motherhood like it was her job (lol) and matured. Tori barely has an SM presence and Carlin has embraced cluelessness like its her job. She's not doing herself any favors.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

1 picture, 1 video:

I wonder if they read the Bible story of Jesus throwing the moneychangers out of the temple before they play Monopoly? Do they even know Atlantic City is even a real place?

Guess it's better than playing the Game of Life where they might mistakenly land on the "Go to Night School" square and wonder why there's no "flunk out because you are illiterate but mom will start an online war with the administration to make it appear you're not" option. Plus the girls would be baffled by having to choose a career when "hassling people about Jesus at private businesses" or "constant pregnancy" are not options either.

why is david in a suit and tie to play a board game with some children?? why is the one boy, phillip or sammers in a dress shirt and bowtie. seriously jilly, is that how your family dressed for board games.

and hmmm a fairly large TV was recently shown in the singing with the Plaths or whoever.

• Love 9

I bet when Jill plays games with the kids, they all know to let her win.

Nathan and Nurie's (You're dead to me now) remembrance slide show chronicles Jill's hair going from brunette to light brown to blond to platinum. I'm pretty sure she and Timmy have mother-son bleaching sessions every few weeks. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

It was on one of her IG stories. I think those may get sent as DMs? Totally worth it. I've never actually engaged with any of these people, but correlating political parties to religious faith really chaps my ass. 

People get SO MAD when you tell them Jesus was the original social justice warrior. Right when they're on the verge of fury, tell them Jesus was brown. Guaranteed apoplectic hysteria. 

If they didn’t already know those things about Jesus, they really haven’t been reading the New testament.

10 hours ago, sondraK said:

I tell ppl Jesus wasn't political in His day,and I doubt He would participate in any of this now

Is helping people political? He advised his followers to take care of the poor and needy, etc.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Erin, Tori and Carlin were/are the ditziest three daughters. Erin tackled cooking, cleaning and motherhood like it was her job (lol) and matured. Tori barely has an SM presence and Carlin has embraced cluelessness like its her job. She's not doing herself any favors.

Between them and their sons’ extreme narcissism and penchant for showing off, Gil and Kelly sure did a bang up job of parenting, right? 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1 picture, 1 video:

With every pic and video I wonder more , so Jill what has Timmy done to deserve this SEVERE fall from grace (assuming he didn't actually fell off a Grace) ?

• LOL 6

Is that unfortunate young man in the bow tie Timmy? He looks slightly skeletal poor thing.

So Jill has time to search out posts that posters liked and she didn't to block them, take care of billions of children, sell Plexus, and grift from the Dinguseses? That woman has mad time management skills.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Is that unfortunate young man in the bow tie Timmy? He looks slightly skeletal poor thing.

So Jill has time to search out posts that posters liked and she didn't to block them, take care of billions of children, sell Plexus, and grift from the Dinguseses? That woman has mad time management skills.

The one in the bowtie is Philip.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

what was it cousin Amy said, Plexus is like cocaine and you can't sleep? that would explain a lot

• Useful 4
  • Love 7