Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I wonder who's is more confused the most in those videos Michelle watching them wondering Who Jason? Who Justin? is or on the younger kids side

"Okay, Jordyn I need you to make a video about how great Mom is. Jordyn: Who? 

"For Mom." "Jessa?" No Mom.  "Jana?"

"No the older woman."

"Grandma?"

"Jenni I need you to make a video for Mom.

Jenni "Who?"

"Mom."

"Who?"

"The lady who took you to pick out glasses."

"Oh, her....she's Mom? I thought it was Jana."

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jeremy slept in the boy's room? You're a grown man. Get a hotel room. 

I'm sure that Jeremy was impressed that there were no sheets on the beds and that none of the boys owned a pair of pajamas. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They have both the guest room and the guest house and now Mary's log cabin that they could use if they only would.

Mary's cabin wasn't yet on the property when Jeremy first visited. I think it was moved late summer /early fall last year. He first visited a year before that. Do uggs could have still put him in the guest house. It's not like he was a stay at home virginal son. 

• Love 3

So let me name 20 kids with letter 

C to be original 

Caroline 

Catherine 

Corinne 

Cadence 

Caia

Cassandra 

Calista

Camilla

Carys

Casey

Callahan

Connor

Caleb 

Colton 

Callum

Cameron 

Carter

Charles

Cosimo 

Cormac

That was fun. 

• Love 4

IMO, it would have been MORE MODEST and proper of them to have let Jeremy sleep in the guest house, loft, log cabin, whatever they had under a separate roof from Jinger. Sheesh, these people claim to be so modest and religious, and yet they have more sleep over guests in their house than most  normal people do.  Isn't that creating 'a temptation for sin"?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LilJen said:

Little girl (Hannie?) looks like she's contractually obligated to do this. "You have to say one thing that Mom did for you, and be specific. Then you have to say something you did together and say what a blessing it is. Got it?"

I was going to say it looked kind of like a hostage video...

• Love 13

Wow. These people have no concept of boundaries. Jeremy slept in the boys dorm?! In the very least, Duggar boys should be afforded privacy from guests and vice versa. On a heavier note, you're going to lock the door between sleeping siblings, but stick a stranger in with your sons? The bogeyman doesn't look like the bogeyman, they should know that.

And yes I said stranger. In their brief courtship and engagement, I am positive Jinger monopolized all time with him. Jeremy and Jinger were a small notch above strangers when they married. Jeremy was definitely a stranger to the rest of the Duggar Fam Official.

• Love 22

Skating backwards makes Michelle a skating professional???

JD finally is alone behind closed doors!  Private masturbation time!!!

Johanna...  Really?

Anna IS turning into Priss!

JB's huge sideways stomach!  That swooped in kiss!! Gag!

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, that is really creepy that Jeremy slept in the boys' dorm. I can't believe he even agreed to it. Is he that cheap he wouldn't spring for a room at the Best Western?

Well, he definitely wasn't making much money at the time. He'd just come off a brief stint riding the bench with a very minor league soccer club, and then he was hanging around the San Antonio church and then just beginning with the teensy church in Laredo. I expect when you add together lack of cash plus a desire to actually be close to where JInger was, it seemed to make sense .... And the Duggars being the Duggars, they may well not have told him that he'd be sleeping with Jackson when they said he could stay. I can imagine them not telling people, since they seem to assume that it's normal to stick extra people into the barn bedrooms. Like ANNA, mother of four, for example, if the legend is true. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, he definitely wasn't making much money at the time. He'd just come off a brief stint riding the bench with a very minor league soccer club, and then he was hanging around the San Antonio church and then just beginning with the teensy church in Laredo. I expect when you add together lack of cash plus a desire to actually be close to where JInger was, it seemed to make sense .... And the Duggars being the Duggars, they may well not have told him that he'd be sleeping with Jackson when they said he could stay. I can imagine them not telling people, since they seem to assume that it's normal to stick extra people into the barn bedrooms. Like ANNA, mother of four, for example, if the legend is true. 

I can totally see this...they tell him it's fine, crash at the house, and he figures guest room/guest house/couch situation, instead he wakes up to Jackson taking selfies with him. 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

And the Duggars being the Duggars, they may well not have told him that he'd be sleeping with Jackson when they said he could stay. 

That's true. I can see where Jeremy might have assumed a 7,000 sq. ft. house with several outbuildings would have a guest room or two. 

• Love 12

A few comments.... First of all JD...One of your favorite memories of your mother is her giving birth to you and telling you about Jesus...Okay...

Josh the Creep and Anna going on and on about how great a grandmother Michelle is. Right.... And why does Joshly need to get his sleep when Anna was the one who gave birth. Lazy (fill in the blank.)

When is JB due? Talk about a gut. The kiss totally grossed me out to the point of apologizing to my poor eyes for the terror they have witnessed.

And I thought Jinger's best friend was Jeremy or was Michelle her best friend before Jeremy came down the turnpike. *snort*

It is sad they think MEchelle is a skating professional because of her backwards skating & that she can water ski.  I guess one of the reasons is they grew up knowing nothing but broom ball & anything else is considered worldly.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

It is sad they think MEchelle is a skating professional because of her backwards skating & that she can water ski.  I guess one of the reasons is they grew up knowing nothing but broom ball & anything else is considered worldly.

The children used to enjoy broom ball, but then they stopped going because JB and MeChelle were too lazy/too cheap to keep taking them.

• Love 2
On 9/16/2017 at 6:02 PM, GeeGolly said:

Whoa, she looks so much like Jinger and Josie in these pictures.

On 9/16/2017 at 5:55 PM, Kokapetl said:

Young Michelle! Never has she looked so .. related to her children.  

Wow, I can totally see Jessa there.  I think it's the eyes.

• Love 1

The young Michelle in the black & white checkered shirt photo, sure looks like Josie. Michelle looked like she was a handful in the classroom. Her eyes seem to be mischievous and I bet she was a general disruption in the classroom. She also looks like she teased some of the other girls....you know the type. It's just my impression of the expression in her eyes and face in this photo. I believe she did say that she wasn't a very nice kid.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, floridamom said:

The young Michelle in the black & white checkered shirt photo, sure looks like Josie. Michelle looked like she was a handful in the classroom. Her eyes seem to be mischievous and I bet she was a general disruption in the classroom. She also looks like she teased some of the other girls....you know the type. It's just my impression of the expression in her eyes and face in this photo. I believe she did say that she wasn't a very nice kid.

I can see that...and I also see the pretty and vivacious girl she was which made her popular despite her attitude. Classic "mean girl" background which might have led to that slight bit of guilt which JB was able to parlay into enough remorse to turn her toward Christianity, though still with the focus being on herself as the penitent more than, say, any actual feelings toward those she might have hurt.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, McManda said:

Re: that photo of Josie - how? Just ... how? She just looks sad and stunted and deserves so much better.

And, as has been repeatedly observed, how much like Michelle she looks, though without any sense whatsoever of being pretty (which I think she has every promise of being). Entitled? Not in the same way Michelle was, though she may have developed her own feeling of that through being the precious miracle. But nothing positive she feels about herself is likely to be based upon any inherent strengths she may have, but rather on the way she is viewed because of her particular position in he Duggar hierarchy. Granted, Michelle's own interpretation of her importance to the world in general may have been significantly skewed, but at least it was based in some sort of reality insofar as society, at large, works.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
clarification
  • Love 5
On 9/14/2017 at 5:47 PM, Mollie said:

I'm sure that Jeremy was impressed that there were no sheets on the beds and that none of the boys owned a pair of pajamas. 

Hold the phone...I'm not sure I want to ask this, but no pajamas??  What do they sleep in?  Not the clothes they've worn all day.  Because if so, that room must stink to the point of the neighbors complaining.

On 9/15/2017 at 0:59 PM, louannems said:

Skating backwards makes Michelle a skating professional???

Wait, skating backwards makes you a professional?  BRB, I need to call the Ice Capades and see if they need a backup skater!

On 9/15/2017 at 6:05 PM, Westiepeach said:

I don't wish Husband a Happy Birthday on Facebook. Because, you know, I actually live with him. And I tell him. To his face. In person. 

Well, you're doing it wrong.  Because then your family, real friends, the next-door neighbor that you rarely talk to and that mom you randomly see in the school pickup line won't know how much you love and cherish your hubby, won't be able to reluctantly give you a "Like" while comtemplating their own less-than-perfect marriages, or leave you a comment about how adorable the two of you are in that photo that you carefully posed and filtered to within an inch of its life.  You're allowing the world to miss out on how wonderful your life is.  It's wrong, I tell you!

(basing my response on my own neighbor who posts videos like this all the time to the point of needing to unfollow her because I cannot keep up with the perfection across the cul-de-sac.  I secretly call her "Beyonce.")

/rant

• Love 24
51 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hold the phone...I'm not sure I want to ask this, but no pajamas??  What do they sleep in?  Not the clothes they've worn all day.  Because if so, that room must stink to the point of the neighbors complaining.

Yes Laurakaye, they sleep in their dirty clothes.  We mustn't forget that the reason they are on reality TV is that they are Arkansas redneck/hillbillies with too many kids to manage.  Wearing pajamas would amount to too many more loads of laundry every day, not to mention the expense of buying pajamas for 19 kids.  The same mentality explains why there are no sheets on the beds, too. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Mollie said:

No, she doesn't look like Josie.  Michelle's hair is styled and combed!

Jesus! What the hell is that? Why would a mother, sister, brother, etc. Let a child look like that. Assholes

Edited by Annb67
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Jesus! What the hell is that? Why would a mother, sister, brother, etc. Let a child look like that. Assholes

They were too busy forcing her into the modesty tee shirt and the full-length modesty leggings under the dress in 95 degree weather. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

Yes Laurakaye, they sleep in their dirty clothes.  We mustn't forget that the reason they are on reality TV is that they are Arkansas redneck/hillbillies with too many kids to manage.  Wearing pajamas would amount to too many more loads of laundry every day, not to mention the expense of buying pajamas for 19 kids.  The same mentality explains why there are no sheets on the beds, too. 

This is the first I am hearing about it.  Sorry (not sorry)...but holy *&%&, if you don't want all those pesky clothes, pajamas and bedsheets to wash, don't have so many kids!  That's just gross and neglectful.  So the kids run around in the stanky heat and humidity and end up sleeping on a bed that not only doesn't have nice clean sheets, but in the clothes they've been in all day long?  That is not right.  But I'll just bet that Maw and Paw Duggar get to change out of their clothes into nice clean pj's, and sleep on nice soft sheets.  That is lazy, slothful parenting right there.  I mean, I'm no Susie Homemaker but there were always sheets on the beds and several sets of clean jammies for my kids to wear.  It's not the kids' faults that Michelle wanted to pop out as many babies as her womb could manage.  I suppose they don't know any better, but along with everything else the Duggar kids have had to do without, this one just ticks me off.  There's not much better than being a kid who gets to run around and play all day, get sweaty, take a cool bath and fall asleep clean and tired.  It's a basic tenet of childhood.

I loathe the Duggar "parents."

• Love 20

The Duggars have pajamas. I remember because they made a deal with TLC not to film the kids in their pajamas for modesty reasons. Possibly on the days when TLC is coming bright and early they sleep in their clothes. Maybe it's the Bates you're think of? I know they were the no sheets on the bed. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Not only let her look like that, but take a picture and post it online.

What the hell are Jim boob and Michelle so damn busy with that they cannot be bothered by a child who looks absolutely feral?

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, doodlebug said:

Didn't Smuggar have a room of his own in the TTH at some point where he was supposedly doing film editing and such?  Why in the heck hasn't that been converted into a guest bedroom for the married couples when they visit or even an actual private bedroom for poor Jana?

I remember back in the day,  Smuggar boasting about having some kind of private media room to get away from the action.  Looking back, he was probably stirring up his own action in that room.

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The Duggars have pajamas. I remember because they made a deal with TLC not to film the kids in their pajamas for modesty reasons. Possibly on the days when TLC is coming bright and early they sleep in their clothes. Maybe it's the Bates you're think of? I know they were the no sheets on the bed. 

Jackson wore pajamas back when he was sleeping in Jana's bed. Jackson now sleeps on an old sofa, so who knows what their standards are these days