Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

This popped up in my notifications this morning. I didn't even make it to the list. I also want to know who filmed that. Boob himself? Who else is there unless they know fundies in Hawaii who put them up in their house or something? I wouldn't put free lodging at a friend's house, even for such a romantic *snerk* trip, past our favorite cheapskate.

Just the thought of their playing hide the sausage in someone else's house makes me want to spew. One can only imagine the enjoyment of the poor people who have to LISTEN TO IT.

:barf:

• Love 6
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"In Hawaii, there are free-range chickens everywhere on the island."

In related news, there's a house in Arkansas where there are free-range children being raised by their sister while their mother takes photos of chickens.

Haha! I remember all those chickens in HI. On the other hand, there is a house about 1/4 mile down the street from me here in CT which lets its chickens more or less run loose as well, and we are in a rural enough area that I have no idea whether all those hens come home to roost or if anyone keeps track.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Haha! I remember all those chickens in HI. On the other hand, there is a house about 1/4 mile down the street from me here in CT which lets its chickens more or less run loose as well, and we are in a rural enough area that I have no idea whether all those hens come home to roost or if anyone keeps track.

Do you have coyotes? I'm surprised they don't get picked off. 

I've always wondered why the Duggars bother with vacations when they apparently just keep to the same routine they have at home. Black nylons and Walmart. Michelle didn't have to fly 5.000 miles for that. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Do you have coyotes? I'm surprised they don't get picked off.

Loads of coyotes...we figure three major packs given the location of the yipping/howling. Or one big pack that migrates from territory to territory. Not sure how much space a pack generally takes up, but whatever it is, they are all around us. Some bobcats as well. Anyone who has had outdoor cats in this vicinity has lost them. Yet all the rabbits in the area persist in eating every cruciferous vegetable I plant, so  I suppose they might not have as much of a taste for chicken or rabbit as whatever other prey they can bring down. Maybe they focus on deer and just eat one of those until it's done...?

• Love 1

For a college class on tourism we went to Old Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts [a historical recreation of early 1800s life] where "authentic chickens" were advertised on the brochure.  City girl that I am, I took pictures of the chickens.   [This was in 1990.]   My classmates thought it was funny.  Maybe Michelle wanted to compare authentic Hawaiian chickens to authentic Arkansas chickens?  

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, EAG46 said:

For a college class on tourism we went to Old Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts [a historical recreation of early 1800s life] where "authentic chickens" were advertised on the brochure.  City girl that I am, I took pictures of the chickens.   [This was in 1990.]   My classmates thought it was funny.  Maybe Michelle wanted to compare authentic Hawaiian chickens to authentic Arkansas chickens?  

They probably remind her of when she could ovulate.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Missy Vixen said:

Watch them give it to Joshley Madison. After all, one has to imagine that everyone in town knows where he lives by now.

If Jessa Blessa and Bin were smart, they would ask for the proceeds from various family ventures that they were paid for, use the money for a down payment, and buy a smallish, easy-to-keep up house. I'd rather live in a 500 square foot lean-to than continue to depend on KJB and J-Chelle. One also has to wonder if Bin's allergies would improve due to his not living in a house that probably still has active mold in it, seeing as how the Duggars didn't bother using professionals for removal.

Joseph has worked with John for a lot of years now in the towing business. It's feasible Jim Bob bought it and put it in the trust. And FYI, Michelle and JB have had a company called Mad Family (Inc or LLC) since 2013. I wonder if that's where all the kids money goes? Just speculation. 

• Love 1

Is the towing business still a thing? I thought it went defunct while Smugs was in DC and there was no used car business, but it may have reinvented itself once Smuggar came home, or maybe even a little before that when the twins opened their car lot on the side of the road? Why tow something you can't drive to the side of a highway? What idiot would buy something that they can't drive off that "lot?"

Just freeballin' here. 

Now? I get it. Boys towing shit to Joshley's lot at the expense of their own futures. 

Is there any sibling who has any affection whatsoever for Smuggar anymore? They just tolerate him for the spawn, and even that is just the older girls who feel sorry for Anna and the littles who don't know any better. 

• Love 1

Lmfao, I just randomly clicked on a point in the video and I landed on "#29, You help around the house." Since when?!!! Isn't this the same asshole who made his wife cook him breakfast while she was in labor?

• Love 11

I randomly flipped to 49  - your enthusiasm gets me excited. Read by a woman who looks like an ISIS prisoner reading a public statement.

And Jesus Christ, throw the puke green blouse into a volcano and film it.

• Love 12

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who cringed when listening to this 10 minute video about how great Jim Bob Duggar is. Really folks, she also sounded like a 12 year old girl to me. Does she know she's a 50 year old woman? This, IMO,, is jus not something a spouse posts on a world wide website...it's a private thing.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I randomly flipped to 49  - your enthusiasm gets me excited. Read by a woman who looks like an ISIS prisoner reading a public statement.

And Jesus Christ, throw the puke green blouse into a volcano and film it.

Or flush it down the toilet.  JoanArc, I just love your posts :)

I have to confess, I didn't watch the video.  I read through a few of Meeeeechelle's Father's Day tribute to Boob, and I figured it would just be more bullshit.

But dammit, now you guys have piqued my interest.  I may succumb and watch just to laugh and snark.  I can always turn it off, right?

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought it was Jana who cooked breakfast while Michelle was obviously in pain. I could be very wrong, because she's been in labor so many freaking times. Regardless of who scrambled the eggs, Boob remains a world class asshole.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 8
(edited)
33 minutes ago, SMama said:

I thought it was Jana who cooked breakfast while Michelle was obviously in pain. I could be very wrong, because she's been in labor so many freaking times. Regardless of who scrambled the eggs, Boob remains a world class asshole.

He had to have breakfast before they could leave for the hospital while his wife was in labor and ready to go. As I have said before, the surgical staff at the hospital would have been removing a still-warm frying pan from Jim Boob's rectum if he was married to me.

Some things are better left shared between the two people in the marriage and nobody else. Unfortunately, the famewhores in question will share anything if it will get them one more minute on TV or some of those sweet, sweet DONATIONS.

p.s. God help us all if KJB ever learns to use PhotoShop. You know he'll be enhancing the Mighty Wang of Love in photos.

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who cringed when listening to this 10 minute video about how great Jim Bob Duggar is. Really folks, she also sounded like a 12 year old girl to me. Does she know she's a 50 year old woman? This, IMO,, is jus not something a spouse posts on a world wide website...it's a private thing.

I'm guessing that, by now, most of the Duggars have absolutely no idea what this sentence means. 

And those who do know what it means are quietly and ever so slowly shrinking and cringing to death as the rest of the clan waxes ever more exhibitionist all around them.  --   in pursuit of MORE TEEVEE SHOW!!!

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9

I just realized how she became mother of the year she birthed all those children gave them to her oldest daughter to raise and she became a mother of the year maybe I would've been mother of the year if I did that too?

• Love 2
(edited)

Could we bestow upon them the Absent Parents and Grifters of the year award? I wish I was talented enough to design the award. I'll even ship it to them. I'd request comments from those willing and include them with the award. They are in a leg humper haze, it'd be good for them to understand how rational individuals see through their cult bullshit. Yes I'm well aware I'm hell bound. 

Edited by SMama
Another thought.
  • Love 15

If M & JB have this Christian mindset that they speak of why haven't they done anything like give back to the hospital that saved Josie or raised/donated money for causes like preemies or stillborns? They could be donating yarn for the tiny caps and blankets so many loving hands knit for these tiny babies. They could have funds available for the many uncovered needs of having a preemie or more sadly covering the costs of burying a stillborn.

They could raise awareness for children in the foster care system to encourage more people to open their doors to these kids. Raise money for suitcases and bicycles even. Anything.

They experience these upsets and tragedies as if they're the only one who experiences them and then wear them as some kind of badge. To me that doesn't feel Christian-like at all.

• Love 20

Now I have to wonder IF the NICU at the hospital received the money from this family or was it staged for the cameras like the food giveaway? Anyone know if that donation reached the hospital?

I also have never seen anyone with that much junk. They should be ashamed of themselves, hoarding things like that until they DO turn in to junk Just think of all the people out there that could have used those things when they were still usable and not needed by the Duggars any more when TLC came their way. I believe they didn't donate ONE ITEM to a local shelter, church or community 'closet' when TLC completely furnished and decorated the TTH for them. They just kept all their stuff and have since added to it. Isn't gluttony a sin?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Now I have to wonder IF the NICU at the hospital received the money from this family or was it staged for the cameras like the food giveaway? Anyone know if that donation reached the hospital?

I don't know about the NICU donations, but their food bank give away was strictly for show. Duggar Family Stages Food Donation

• Love 2
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

I also have never seen anyone with that much junk. They should be ashamed of themselves, hoarding things like that until they DO turn in to junk Just think of all the people out there that could have used those things when they were still usable and not needed by the Duggars any more when TLC came their way. I believe they didn't donate ONE ITEM to a local shelter, church or community 'closet' when TLC completely furnished and decorated the TTH for them. They just kept all their stuff and have since added to it. Isn't gluttony a sin?

Only if you hoard stuff while revealing your clavicles.

Or if your name isn't Duggar.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If M & JB have this Christian mindset that they speak of why haven't they done anything like give back to the hospital that saved Josie or raised/donated money for causes like preemies or stillborns? They could be donating yarn for the tiny caps and blankets so many loving hands knit for these tiny babies. They could have funds available for the many uncovered needs of having a preemie or more sadly covering the costs of burying a stillborn.

They could raise awareness for children in the foster care system to encourage more people to open their doors to these kids. Raise money for suitcases and bicycles even. Anything.

They experience these upsets and tragedies as if they're the only one who experiences them and then wear them as some kind of badge. To me that doesn't feel Christian-like at all.

The Duggar family held a garage sale type event specifically to raise money for the hospital in which Josie was born.

https://ventwing.com/19-kids-and-counting-recap-duggar-family-chips-in-amy-duggar-returns/

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Yes, they did the garage sale as an episode for the show.  They were paid for doing the episode.  People are asking if money was actually sent to the NICU.

It also says in the article that others donated items for the 'flea market' they ran.  There were tents and carnival games including a dunking booth; all of which was undoubtedly paid for by TLC.  The girls and boys made some stuff that they sold; the cost of the materials was deducted from the proceeds according to the article.  So, the Duggars ran a fund raiser for the NICU to which they apparently contributed nothing except their presence which was compensated since it was filmed for the show.  Not impressed.

If anyone thinks they would've ever done this at their own expense and not for the cameras; I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 19
(edited)
10 hours ago, JoanArc said:

A box of doughnuts for the NICU staff would've been more of a statement.

Indeed .... .Even if they picked it up on Dunkin' Pirates' Day, or whatever that is. .... Because even if they'd gotten it free, they would have been dying to keep it instead of giving it to someone else.

But JB and M would never think to give somebody else a box of doughnuts. Doing that would require putting themselves in somebody else's shoes and realizing what they might like. .... If JB and M decide to be "generous," they hand out bibles. .... The way they said they do to the neighbors at Christmas. ... Hate to think how many Duggar-bibles-paid-for-by-TLC their neighbors have collected as "Christmas gifts" by now. Because they also would never think -- Well, we can't give them a bible this year, because we gave them one last year. .... When they think of "gifts," they're thinking, "What can I 'give' that'll demonstrate what a perfect person I am?"

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Indeed .... .Even if they picked it up on Dunkin' Pirates' Day, or whatever that is. .... Because even if they'd gotten it free, they would have been dying to keep it instead of giving it to someone else.

But JB and M would never think to give somebody else a box of doughnuts. Doing that would require putting themselves in somebody else's shoes and realizing what they might like. .... If JB and M decide to be "generous," they hand out bibles. .... The way they said they do to the neighbors at Christmas. ... Hate to think how many Duggar-bibles-paid-for-by-TLC their neighbors have collected as "Christmas gifts" by now. Because they also would never think -- Well, we can't give them a bible this year, because we gave them one last year. .... When they think of "gifts," they're thinking, "What can I 'give' that'll demonstrate what a perfect person I am?"

... they think what can we grift.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Or, for a pregnancy/baby-obsessed mom, think how many hours Michelle could have donated to holding NICU babies or other newborns, giving them the touch and love that they need to thrive, knowing how much care the nurses, other staff, and volunteers gave to Josie. Instead, she went to Starbucks and ignored her own kids.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

She doesn't have a heart for children.

And if I had a baby in the NICU, I wouldn't want her anywhere near it.

Those are true statements!

Could that be why people of their (ugh) ilk don't believe in mental health treatment, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.?  Because then their aberrant personality disorders would be unmasked?  And they don't want to hear the truth, that they may be messed up due to their flawed belief system or upbringing?

I have to wonder...

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Michelle's "and I delivered every one of them!" always sounded wrong to me. To me, doctors (and nurses etc) deliver patients' babies, patients give birth. Consider the terminology used in this article: 'Pregnant doctor delivers baby, then gives birth herself'

Yes, I've always thought that. I wasn't sure if it was differences in vocabulary by region/dialect, a euphemism or just the word being used slightly unusually.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Those are true statements!

Could that be why people of their (ugh) ilk don't believe in mental health treatment, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.?  Because then their aberrant personality disorders would be unmasked?  And they don't want to hear the truth, that they may be messed up due to their flawed belief system or upbringing?

I have to wonder...

It's because they believe the roots of psychology and psychiatry are demonic.  Freud had demonic issues. etc. 

I will try to find an article and tag you.  A few people have asked this and I keep forgetting to do it! 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Michelle's "and I delivered every one of them!" always sounded wrong to me.

Having 'delivered' one child and raised five, it pretty much just irritates me.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Michelle's "and I delivered every one of them!" always sounded wrong to me. To me, doctors (and nurses etc) deliver patients' babies, patients give birth. Consider the terminology used in this article: 'Pregnant doctor delivers baby, then gives birth herself'

That "and I delivered every one of them!" irritates me, because of course they were delivered/born/given birth. If they hadn't been delivered - either by a medical team or her own two hands - either by VD or C-section, THEY'D STILL BE IN THERE. You can't Star Trek teleport a baby out of the womb yet. 

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That "and I delivered every one of them!" irritates me, because of course they were delivered/born/given birth.

You can't Star Trek teleport a baby out of the womb yet. 

In my world, if I had a baby teleported out of my womb I would consider it a birth.  

I wonder what the Duggars would call it.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Probably a case of her thinking that "giving birth" brings to mind images of vaginas and "delivering" sounds sweet and precious. Like how they talk about their baby's gender instead of its sex.

• Love 8

The whole thing just negates Michelle's humble claim. The reason she states that she gave birth to them all is because she believes it makes her special/better than mothers with large families that include adopted children.

It the equivalent of saying nana nana poo poo. 

The mullet, black nylons, heavy black clogs, black skirt, poofy blouses, 19 children, creepy voice and vocabulary of a 12 phrases don't call attention to her at all.

Because just like Michelle, modesty and humility are quiet and go unnoticed.

• Love 19