Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I keep wondering what they find to do in Hawaii that is acceptable to their sensibilities.  Well besides the obvious. 

Leper colony?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Genevrier said:

Surely there's a volcano they can play in, right?

"I'd throw myself in, but the volcano god isn't real and I'm not a virgin since I gave birth to 19 children!"

• Love 9
3 hours ago, queenanne said:

Eat really good pineapple?

Im sure that's way too "foreign" for them and boob would insult it!

long sleeve blouse in Hawaii!

love how they all show off their expensive trips, then beg for wedding gifts and ministry donations.  What a fraud. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Leper colony?

Ha. That's Molokai. Not good enough for those dopes. (True story: dh and I honeymooned on Molokai. Free condo, so why not? It was kind of boring since we don't golf, but that was okay.)

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Absolom said:

I keep wondering what they find to do in Hawaii that is acceptable to their sensibilities.  Well besides the obvious. 

Maybe eat Spam.  They do like crappy processed food.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Genevrier said:

That is true. People make Spam sushi in Hawaii. Honest to God.

Spam musubi is the best! A slice of Spam in teriyaki sauce sandwiched in (or on top of) sticky rice and wrapped in nori. Like a big piece of sushi. We were stationed there on and off for a few years and that was a real lunchtime staple if you were on the go!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ariel said:

Maybe eat Spam.  They do like crappy processed food.

Well, Spam IS the official state meat of HI.

7 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Haha, now all the local kids know the parents are out of town, party at Duggars! Imagine them getting wild and sugared up. 

I'd rather picture them drinking and trashing the place.  The question then is, would Meeeechelle notice the mess?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Pimping out one's family really works!  How many leghumpers are praising this, I wonder?

I'm trying to think of a less-worthy couple, and I'm coming up empty.

The Rodriguez couple? They can enjoy the spoils of Hawaii while their kids are left in the motor home.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Haha, now all the local kids know the parents are out of town, party at Duggars! Imagine them getting wild and sugared up. 

My wish would be that Jana would take the opportunity to make a break for it.

• Love 3

A rodeo with beer drinkers. Thank god the kids weren't along to witness such sin. 

So black skirt and hose, I suppose (ooh, that's very Dr. Suess)? I guess no beach days for this pair, but not even the traditional, corny luau? Oh whoops, dancing, bikini tops, topless men with fire.

• Love 2

Michelle looks aged in that rodeo pic.

The both wish the kids were there....but.....they ain't payin' for that. I don't know why it angers me so to see these assholes in vacation but it does. Their relationship isn't that special.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

353DF2404F7DB6FED42713D1E3D1E8D4.img-108

Why is there a halo around JB's junk?

And Mullet is defrauding me with her Dolly Parton circa 1960 blouse and pleather-panelled skirt.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I have never seen a 50 year old woman look so old as Michelle looks in that black and blue get up by the helicopter in HI.

Same here. .... Except for the picture at the zoo. .... Where she looked like Whistler's Mother's Mother.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

A rodeo with beer drinkers. Thank god the kids weren't along to witness such sin. 

So black skirt and hose, I suppose (ooh, that's very Dr. Suess)? I

And her trusty Bea Arthurs. In Hawaii. So strange.

1 hour ago, drafan said:

Why is there a halo around JB's junk?

It's highlighted, in case anyone misses it.

• Love 3

All this forum talk of enjoying Luau pig and spam but the Dugs don't do pork either. They might give us a pix of them sharing an Hawaiian shaved ice though. Ice should be devil and defrauding safe...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

I have never seen a 50 year old woman look so old as Michelle looks in that black and blue get up by the helicopter in HI.

I don't think her face looks that old, just her body. It's a combination of WAAAAAAAY too many kids, "modesty" standards, and a complete and total inability to put together a nice outfit for any reason at any time.

And why, just why, are these two idiots on vacation? They don't work, they don't take care of their kids, what are they taking a vacation from?

• Love 14
(edited)

They are taking a vacation from watching Jana do all the work. Watching someone cleaning your house, raising your kids, and in a joyful manner is tiring y'all.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

And why, just why, are these two idiots on vacation? They don't work, they don't take care of their kids, what are they taking a vacation from?

Expectations. All these people expecting them to work and/or raise their own children, it's exhausting. Of course they needed to take a 'spiritual retreat.' 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I think Michelle's shoes and dark stockings are more about foot problems and varicose veins than about modesty.  

I've always suspected varicose veins, too. She'd look so much better if she'd wear a maxi skirt if she insists on no pants. Those dark hose are hideous. 

• Love 7