Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Forget the bikini's - Imagine going to Hawaii and not even wearing shorts.  Even if she's trying to hide her legs certainly a light pastel color skirt that was longer but with a flowy/guazy material would have been more comfortable and more appropriate.  And JB could just as easily wear lightweight khaki or linen pants (to me when you get hot in denim it just starts to stretch and bag and weigh you down).  Not sure if it's just habit after all these years and they don't notice or if it's we must suffer in our modesty to show how honorable <cough/gag> we are.

The upside is with the two of them "technically" off the show we will be spared the 2 hour honeymoon special that would have chronicled their every step if this trip was taken just a few seasons ago.

Edited by sigmaforce86
  • Love 11

Compression hose does come in fun, defrauding patterns such as polka dots, hearts, stripes, daisies, pot leaves if it strikes your fancy... no need for black or tan.  

Come on Michelle, you won't go to hell for wearing polka dot hose.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Compression hose does come in fun, defrauding patterns such as polka dots, hearts, stripes, daisies, pot leaves if it strikes your fancy... no need for black or tan.  

Come on Michelle, you won't go to hell for wearing polka dot hose.

Au contraire, according to Gothard. Patterned hose are an eye trap that leads straight to eternal damnation.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Au contraire, according to Gothard. Patterned hose are an eye trap that leads straight to eternal damnation.

Well the Duggar family posted a full length picture showing Michelle wearing black hose...isn't that defrauding?  Why didn't they crop it so the nation would not be exposed to the fact she was wearing hosiery?  Better to wear a longer skirt and preserve modesty.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Yeah,  but since I'm picturing polka dot hose on Michelle as looking kinda like some sort of rash, she's probably safe from actually defrauding anyone or causing any divorces.

• Love 6

At this point in her life, the only person who looks at Michelle with lust in his heart is Jim Bob, so I'm pretty sure she could get away with wearing polka dot hose. Seriously, just white hose with a pastel blouse and skirt, and white Bea Arthur shoes would be better than what she has on.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, drafan said:

Why is there a halo around JB's junk?

And Mullet is defrauding me with her Dolly Parton circa 1960 blouse and pleather-panelled skirt.

They stood out like a sore thumb on Kauai. I'm sure they were greeted by many of their adoring "fans" while there.

Our uncle lives there. The last time we went I wore shorts for a week because it was so hot and humid. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

All this forum talk of enjoying Luau pig and spam but the Dugs don't do pork either. 

I wonder if the Duggars even know that spam is a pork product?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Well the Duggar family posted a full length picture showing Michelle wearing black hose...isn't that defrauding?  Why didn't they crop it so the nation would not be exposed to the fact she was wearing hosiery?  Better to wear a longer skirt and preserve modesty.

Solid hose are ok. Patterns are Devilicious.

• Love 2
On 7/22/2017 at 7:29 PM, drafan said:

And Mullet is defrauding me with her Dolly Parton circa 1960 blouse and pleather-panelled skirt.

Mullet looks a little BDSM here. GO REPENT, JEZEBEL!

• Love 1
On 23/07/2017 at 10:02 AM, Almost 3000 said:

All this forum talk of enjoying Luau pig and spam but the Dugs don't do pork either. They might give us a pix of them sharing an Hawaiian shaved ice though. Ice should be devil and defrauding safe...

• Love 1

Any other woman would have loved buying a new vacation wardrobe or even a few new pieces.  

SigmaForce86 - I agree with you about wearing denim in Hawaii or any other hot location. Could you imagine wearing one of their (Anna/Jill) long floor sweeping denim skirts while seeing the sights?   And that hair.  I would have been one sweaty mess if I were her.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

OK, how is JB avoiding these NIKE moments when eyetraps are so close by? And why would anyone, other than Mullet, be snuggled up so close to JB in the first place?

The "+2" pic ? That big Jbutt is not exactly anything that should be photographed and shared. Better get him married off before he gets into Joshley-levels of doughiness.

• Love 3

I have seen Michelle in light colored hose; one time was at Amy's wedding. I have seen her although infrequently wear light hose. I didn't notice any varicose veins. I'm sure she sticks with the black hose for 'extra modesty' standards.

• Love 1
(edited)

I find Michelle's form fitted blouse a bit defrauding.  The 3 girls, even the one with the tank-top, are dressed more modest than Michelle. At least the upper body.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, drafan said:

I just went through the last three pages in this thread trying to find the junk halo. I'm going straight to hell!

• Love 3
On 7/8/2017 at 4:56 AM, Chalby said:

I read this - 12 years old to buy something quite dangerous and I shake my head., Is it any wonder Arkansas is the punch line of a lot of humour, teasing, or jokes about backwards people with incestuous thoughts? Please - someone tell me about someone from Arkansas (or something from there) that's good and came from that state.

William Fulbright?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Ok, I'll bite.  Why don't the Duggars eat pork???

Cafeteria fundies.  They cherry pick what's convenient for them until it's not convenient for them. 

• Love 11
On 7/10/2017 at 0:45 PM, momofsquid said:

She ends her post with the rather stupid hashtag #mommaspray. At first glance I thought it was a reference to bladder weakness, which must be inevitable after 19 kids. 

And I thought it said "mommaspay" as in neuter. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, awaken said:

WHY is there a flagrant pic of Joe's booty with Kendra looking on admiringly?  

Technically I think Joe is looking at his own booty admiringly.  Kendra is looking mostly at the camera.

• Love 6

I won't give out the address but it looks like Jim Bob purchased another brick, single story home that looks a lot like the pool house. I wonder if Jessa is getting it or will Joe install his teen bride?  I can't post a picture because it's too big and I'm on my Kindle.

• Love 1

Maybe that's for Joe with so many garages. 

I'm not sure they'll ever try the home church again.  They have more opportunity to marry off the sons going to real church.  It worked for Joseph.  They might have trouble getting even leg humpers listen to Jim Bob preach regularly these days.

• Love 3
(edited)

I expect this one to go to Jessa with JoKen installed in the Mold House. Austin already owns his own place. 

eta: They probably have about a month, plus honeymoon, to get the new place ready, but it doesn't look like a total mess, so it might just be cosmetic fixes. Jessa already has her Hobby Lobby decor ready to go; she just has to pick colors so she can feel all Joanna Gainseish. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Never mind, I got it. 

Screenshot_2017-07-26-19-57-24_kindlephoto-559200986.jpg

Behind door 1, this house. Behind door 2, independence. Do you choose the door you can see, or the mystery door. 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 7

It's still not very clear to me where the married spawn live. I would certainly not put it past JB to have more than one couple in a house. That would make spying on, and controlling, the kidults easier. It's entirely possible that a young, married couple, left to their own devices, might mull over the possibility of separating from the tribe . . .

• Love 3

I always got the impression Jessa was happy to have mold house since it would be easier to clean.  

This palace will be very hard to clean. It would make sense to have at least 2 families to deal with cleaning. 

It wouldn't surprise me if JB and Michelle moved in themselves and gave their house to someone like Jessa?

I don't see them giving it to someone who doesn't have kids yet, but we'll see.

• Love 2

If Benessa don't want to clean a 900 sf house, no way can they deal with the TTH. I think this house appears to be a happp medium, and Jessa can stay there, under Daddy's thumb, for many more years. Don't forget the legions of Lost GIrls who are getting older, plenty old enough to help Jessa vacuum, make beds, dust, clean puke off couches, etc. Well, excepting Josie, who is part of the problem, not the solution. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Personally, I've always found a bigger house easier to clean. Sure, there's more actual square footage, but it doesn't take significantly longer to, say, vacuum a bigger floor than a smaller one. And with more kids you always accumulate more STUFF, which can be a challenge to organize in a place with a minimum of closets, kitchen cabinets and such. So every time you clean, you end up having to pack everything, tetris-like into what available spaces you have before even getting to the surfaces you want to clean.

Granted, I am not a natural-born housekeeper, so putting things back away as I use them has always been a slightly alien concept to me, but not one with which I think the average Duggar would differ with me on.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
no edit, really, because as much of a grammatical nightmare that last sentence is, I haven't the ambition to untangle it...
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Watch at your own risk. Michelle: 100 Things I Want To Share With The World!

http://www.duggarfamily.com/2017/7/100-things-i-want-to-share-with-the-world

Hearing her list is worse than reading it.

Over 9 minutes of her reading??! I couldn't sit through it, so I skipped to the end. A couple of the final "reasons she loves Boob" - because he taught the kids to thank her on their birthdays (eye roll), and because at the end of the day he comes in and greets her with a kiss - as if he's been going off to work all day, every day all these years. She probably sees him most of the time on most days.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

I won't give out the address but it looks like Jim Bob purchased another brick, single story home that looks a lot like the pool house. I wonder if Jessa is getting it or will Joe install his teen bride?  I can't post a picture because it's too big and I'm on my Kindle.

Watch them give it to Joshley Madison. After all, one has to imagine that everyone in town knows where he lives by now.

If Jessa Blessa and Bin were smart, they would ask for the proceeds from various family ventures that they were paid for, use the money for a down payment, and buy a smallish, easy-to-keep up house. I'd rather live in a 500 square foot lean-to than continue to depend on KJB and J-Chelle. One also has to wonder if Bin's allergies would improve due to his not living in a house that probably still has active mold in it, seeing as how the Duggars didn't bother using professionals for removal.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Watch at your own risk. Michelle: 100 Things I Want To Share With The World!

http://www.duggarfamily.com/2017/7/100-things-i-want-to-share-with-the-world

Hearing her list is worse than reading it.

This popped up in my notifications this morning. I didn't even make it to the list. I also want to know who filmed that. Boob himself? Who else is there unless they know fundies in Hawaii who put them up in their house or something? I wouldn't put free lodging at a friend's house, even for such a romantic *snerk* trip, past our favorite cheapskate.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4