Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

So, JimBoob looks for a husband for his daughters. But, they have no education and never plan to work, but, they arent really prepared to be a stay at home wife either? I'm not sure I'm getting what their goal in life is?

Reality TV

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wouldn't it have been great if the Duggar daughters were given a form to fill out by their potential inlaws?

It would be interesting to read what their goals in life were. It would also be captivating to find out what the past five books they read and how many books they read in 2016, ask them to do a one-page math test (high school level), find out if they have any idea of how much it actually costs to run a household for two each month and what is involved in that task. I could go on.  Attempting to read the form would be a task in itself; one has to believe the responses would be far below high school graduate composition skills, spelling and grammar.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wouldn't it have been great if the Duggar daughters were given a form to fill out by their potential inlaws?

"How much do you make per year? What will marrying you do for my career? Is you family harboring and deep dark secrets?"

• Love 12
2 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

So, JimBoob looks for a husband for his daughters. But, they have no education and never plan to work, but, they arent really prepared to be a stay at home wife either? I'm not sure I'm getting what their goal in life is?

Breed for Jesus.  They want to out number us heathens & rule all of the land according to their beliefs.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Aja said:

Reality TV

And "Brood Mares for Jesus" would be a really kick-ass name for that show. 

It'd be sort of like Petticoat Junction, only with tight spandex maternity clothes and Pops Daddy Jizm Bob instead of Uncle Joe. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

^^^This. JB and MEchelle are - pains me to say it - essentially very physically attractive and telegenic, even as they age.

Ugh-JB looks like a donkey to me with his huge teeth and long face. He always brays like a donkey. 

I guess what I'm saying if it looks like a donkey, and sounds like a donkey it's a Jack Ass which describes him perfectly. 

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, AUgirl said:

Ugh-JB looks like a donkey to me with his huge teeth and long face. He always brays like a donkey. 

I guess what I'm saying if it looks like a donkey, and sounds like a donkey it's a Jack Ass which describes him perfectly. 

Hey, that's not fair to donkeys! I like donkeys, and if I had a house on a little land, I'd probably have a couple of donkeys. There's a donkey shelter not far out of town which I love to visit. You could do worse things on a free afternoon than hang out with some mellow donkeys. Really.

ETA: yes, I personally don't find JB to be attractive. I can stand to watch him talk for approximately three seconds before nausea/disgust/repulsion sets in. But generally, he does have even facial features and is photogenic/telegenic. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 5

Someone a while ago, somewhere posted that in their opinion Jim Bob looked like a cross between Howdy Doody and a lesser Kennedy. I though that was spot on. To this day, when I see his face, that's what I think of.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Someone a while ago, somewhere posted that in their opinion Jim Bob looked like a cross between Howdy Doody and a lesser Kennedy. I though that was spot on. To this day, when I see his face, that's what I think of.

Lmfaooo, so true. Like if Joe Sr. had knocked up one of the maids, Boob would've been the result.

• Love 8

Oh yay. A day for them to set off illegal fireworks and almost burn the place down like they did a few years ago during a burn ban. Safety and Duggars never belong in the same sentence 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AUgirl said:

Think he looks more simian than donkey-like and that's an insult to our simian ancestors. He absolutely repulses me which is why I think all photos of him need to be behind a cut. I actively shudder and feel sick when I see him. There's not much that makes me feel sorry for MEchelle but having than goon all over her does. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Thankful to practice their faith with freedom. So, why can't they leave other people alone?

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/1077859752347673/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E

The freedom to shove their faith in your face, of course. Pray for our leaders? I'd love to hear their justification for voting for someone with kids from 3 different wives, all of who he had affairs on.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, that's not fair to donkeys! I like donkeys, and if I had a house on a little land, I'd probably have a couple of donkeys. There's a donkey shelter not far out of town which I love to visit. You could do worse things on a free afternoon than hang out with some mellow donkeys. Really.

ETA: yes, I personally don't find JB to be attractive. I can stand to watch him talk for approximately three seconds before nausea/disgust/repulsion sets in. But generally, he does have even facial features and is photogenic/telegenic. 

Doesn't JD have that same braying laugh?  I thought I noticed it on Joy's wedding episode.

I get what you're saying.  I too don't think Boob is attractive, but he's not downright ugly.  Same with MeChelle.  But their personalities?  Sucky.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

Think he looks more simian than donkey-like and that's an insult to our simian ancestors. He absolutely repulses me which is why I think all photos of him need to be behind a cut. I actively shudder and feel sick when I see him. There's not much that makes me feel sorry for MEchelle but having than goon all over her does. 

Is the halitosis rumor true?  That alone has to make MeChelle less "joyfully available."  But obviously, it doesn't, after what?  21 pregnancies?  

Ugh.

59 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh yay. A day for them to set off illegal fireworks and almost burn the place down like they did a few years ago during a burn ban. Safety and Duggars never belong in the same sentence 

Even through they live out in the sticks, the Duggars illegal fireworks can burn someone else's house down, scare  animals (we know the D's don't give a rat's ass about animals) or cause discomfort to a war veteran with PTSD.  The D's don't care.  The world revolves around them because Jesus told them so.

• Love 5

I thought fireworks were legal in the US? Or do the Duggars have access to the wrong ones. Where would a Duggar find a fireworks fence lol, just the thought is hilarious. Hey buddy, I have a fake monetary note with godly writing, know where I can buy some illegal fireworks.. and a hooker for my brother. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ariel said:

Even through they live out in the sticks, the Duggars illegal fireworks can burn someone else's house down, scare  animals (we know the D's don't give a rat's ass about animals) or cause discomfort to a war veteran with PTSD.  The D's don't care.  The world revolves around them because Jesus told them so.

That is so troubling.  I remember going up to my MIL's house, and the poor dog hid out in the bathtub/shower because of all the noise.  

I'm keeping my kitty indoors tonight.  Fireworks are illegal where I live, but people set them off anyway.  

Special snowflakes get a pass on stuff they would bitch about if heathens (like me) did the same exact thing.  I'll never understand that shit.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

I thought fireworks were legal in the US? Or do the Duggars have access to the wrong ones. Where would a Duggar find a fireworks fence lol, just the thought is hilarious. Hey buddy, I have a fake monetary note with godly writing, know where I can buy some illegal fireworks.. and a hooker for my brother. 

Fireworks are legal in some states of the US.  Thankfully not mine.  I just looked up Arkansas & a 12 year old can legally buy fireworks in that state.  What could possibly go wrong with a 12 year old & fireworks?   ;)

https://weather.com/holiday/july-fourth/news/are-fireworks-legal-your-state-20140619#/1

Edited by ariel
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

I recall Cheech & Chong (yes, I am old) having an act about 10 dollars, a bottle of booze, and a hooker.  

Several cities (mine is one) have made fireworks illegal.  AFAIK, they're still OK in lots of other places in my state, including the rez.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Depends on the state. In Massachusetts, you can't sell them but it's not illegal to set them off (New Hampshire sells them). I seem to remember that they are legal in Missouri which isn't that far from Bentonville/Solomon Springs/Tonitown (I spent a long summer outside of Bentonville, working at Walmart headquarters).

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Firework are illegal in Massachusetts - even sparklers.

Huh, I didn't know that. Maybe this is the year that I call the police on my neighbors. They like to set off firecrackers between midnight and 3 am.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That is so troubling.  I remember going up to my MIL's house, and the poor dog hid out in the bathtub/shower because of all the noise.  

I'm keeping my kitty indoors tonight.  Fireworks are illegal where I live, but people set them off anyway.  

Special snowflakes get a pass on stuff they would bitch about if heathens (like me) did the same exact thing.  I'll never understand that shit.

I am terrified of what would happen with the animals at the TTH on July 4th.  No way they would take them inside.  Derrick would have a great time terrorizing them with fireworks.  MEchelle is too out of it to even offer a pitcher for kittens.  I have rescued dogs three times on 4th of July that show up at our house terrified.  

Just an hour ago, we just had an idiot two blocks down the street blow his legs off from holding a mortar firework (I have no idea what that is) in his hands and it exploded.  I do hope Jana is supervising while JB and MEchelle work on baby 20. 

Off topic- but please make sure your pets are okay tonight.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, sometimesy said:

Legality varies state to state. Arkansas is very permissive about fireworks, I think. 

In California each county has its own rules.  They are definitely legal in my county.  Lots of charities and non-profits have booth to sell fireworks.  The organization must send people to take a safety class, and a "safety officer" (someone who has taken the class) must be on site at the booth during sale hours.  Other nearby counties do not allow fire works.  It just depends.

I was just remembering a funny incident. Several years ago our county did not allow fire works.  One night a house a couple of blocks away caught on fire, and it tuned out that the occupants had been storing illegal fireworks in the garage.  The neighborhood was treated to a great fireworks show.......

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, ariel said:

The fireworks were so loud last night! Our neighbors don't care.  Yeah the D's don't care, but that's true all over the place and I'm sure of many Christians all over the country.

Sometimesy-     Depends on the state. However you can get 'em from other states where it's legal. Ex: Massachusetts residents can get their fireworks in nearby states like New Hampshire or Connecticut. 

Edited by Temperance

cali here. in our county, fireworks are a no-o. and i wish it was a state wide thing.  i think the duggers got it right (ref picture of izzy at public fireworks display). we had fires all around us. i hate worrying about that stuff especially on 4th of july. (i REALLY love the big public displays). 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Thankful to practice their faith with freedom. So, why can't they leave other people alone?

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/1077859752347673/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E

Yeah, I bet you're thankful, Duggars. I can't think of any other Westernized country where crowing publicly and constantly about your sexual obsession with your own children wouldn't, at the very least, be investigated. And it's highly unlikely you'd actually get Z-list reality TV fame because of it. So I hope you did actually take some time out to thank the USA, and especially our leaders.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's actually rather a nifty photo there...wonder whether one of them took it or just lifted it from someplace else. But the sentiment? Um, not so much, As you say, why can't they leave other people to enjoy the freedom to practice their own faith as is meaningful to them?

JB and Josh remind me of the one episode of MASH where General Macarthur was coming for a visit. His aide came to camp and was talking with the higher ranked staff and told them only reply to the general when he spoke to you and say things like "Yes General Macarthur!" "No General Macarthur!" etc. etc. Trapper speaks up and says "Oh My God!" Of course Hawkeye replies with "Close, very close!" JB and Josh have the God like complex. In some ways Josh is like Frank because he judges everyone by his standards, but he would cheat on his wife and use others to get what he wants. I would say JB is like Frank in some ways also with his holier than thou mind also, but he is only a legend in his own pathetic mind.

6 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

That's actually rather a nifty photo there...wonder whether one of them took it or just lifted it from someplace else. But the sentiment? Um, not so much, As you say, why can't they leave other people to enjoy the freedom to practice their own faith as is meaningful to them?

Because their faith is the only one that matters. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

Because their faith is the only one that matters. 

What makes it worse it that they think their cult

version of Christianity must be the true & the only one.  They would love to make their "faith" the law of the land.

I'm happy to be a let & let live kind of person. Please don't force your brand of religion on me.  If I'm interested ,I'll come & see you.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ariel said:

What makes it worse it that they think their cult

version of Christianity must be the true & the only one.  They would love to make their "faith" the law of the land.

I'm happy to be a let & let live kind of person. Please don't force your brand of religion on me.  If I'm interested ,I'll come & see you.

Reminds me of that quote that goes around tumblr sometimes:

"Religion is like a penis,
It's fine if you have one,
It's okay to be proud of it,
But don't whip it out in public,
And don't force it on people who aren't interested."

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Summer said:

Can someone give me details on Michelles meltdown in the laundry room?  I'm too lazy to do a search :)

Not much to say other than she had 7 kids and up to her eyeballs in laundry. She says she cried out to God for help, and a little old lady from church came to help her. Jana was still too young to be a sister mom at the time.

• Love 6

Thanks, guys!  So let me get this straight, she had 7 kids, all pretty much a year apart, and she is surprised that she feels overwhelmed??  Hey, Michelle, NEWSFLASH, having that many kids so close in age IS overwhelming so here's an idea, next time maybe don't be so "joyfully" available when your horned up husband wants to bang you and you can slow down on the baby making....Gah, I can't stand this woman....And God bless poor "Nana" who probably offered to help for a week or so and twelve years later she's still folding, poor thing didn't know what she was getting herself into....

• Love 12

I'm always surprised, in the retelling, that she doesn't claim direct input from God.  Then I remember that she's unfit to receive it, being a female and all that, as these people think God only takes to men.

• Love 5

Hey Derick, if anyone could be called manipulative, it's your dear mother-in-law.  If I had been in that situation, instead of using a kind woman for years, I would have gone to the doctor and had my tubes tied.  Quit making babies you cannot handle!

Selfish woman, that one.  But we all know that.

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hey Derick, if anyone could be called manipulative, it's your dear mother-in-law.  If I had been in that situation, instead of using a kind woman for years, I would have gone to the doctor and had my tubes tied.  Quit making babies you cannot handle!

Selfish woman, that one.  But we all know that.

Yes. I think that should've been a clue that 7 was enough (Joseph was a baby) and just STOP!!!! 

A woman in a Facebook group I belong to was stating that she was pregnant with their 13th (Catholic, kids age 19-3) and that the hardest time was when she had 5-6, because the older ones are closer in age (younger and more fertile I suppose) and they aren't that much help when they are small, but NOW it's much easier because there are more hands to help her so 12 is easier than 5.  I could see someone telling Michelle this. "Just keep at it and you'll get more help!"

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. I think that should've been a clue that 7 was enough (Joseph was a baby) and just STOP!!!! 

A woman in a Facebook group I belong to was stating that she was pregnant with their 13th (Catholic, kids age 19-3) and that the hardest time was when she had 5-6, because the older ones are closer in age (younger and more fertile I suppose) and they aren't that much help when they are small, but NOW it's much easier because there are more hands to help her so 12 is easier than 5.  I could see someone telling Michelle this. "Just keep at it and you'll get more help!"

That's both hilarious yet kind of scuzzy.  I continue to imagine those older kids feeling like slaves, like Madonna said being the oldest of eight expected to take care of her siblings made her "feel like Cinderella" growing up, which I think should be the response of any teenager possessing a modicum of spirit.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, Summer said:

Thanks, guys!  So let me get this straight, she had 7 kids, all pretty much a year apart, and she is surprised that she feels overwhelmed??  Hey, Michelle, NEWSFLASH, having that many kids so close in age IS overwhelming so here's an idea, next time maybe don't be so "joyfully" available when your horned up husband wants to bang you and you can slow down on the baby making....Gah, I can't stand this woman....And God bless poor "Nana" who probably offered to help for a week or so and twelve years later she's still folding, poor thing didn't know what she was getting herself into....

OMG - and I do mean My, (not Michelle's) God, lol - When I read about her breakdown - I wanted to break down. I realize she put herself in this position, but where the hell was JimBob? Your wife is in the laundry room at 2:00 a.m., crying, and you don't even know. And why isn't he embarrassed that a stranger has to come into their house to help his wife. Doesn't he look like an unsupportive ass? If she's doing chores until 2:00 am, is he just waiting for her to come to bed so he can impregnate her again? And since Josh was her firstborn, why the Hell wasn't he helping out? Why is she waiting to enslave her girls, or did she already know that Josh should not be left alone with the kids? This really made me angry when I read about it. I had no idea she hit a wall in her parenting. It makes me even more angry that she continued popping out kids -praying more strangers will take on her work load? These people make me so mad, yet I keep coming back to see what everyone is posting. I swear I torment myself.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 17