Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 7/16/2017 at 3:43 PM, Kokapetl said:

Johannah is now the second ranked sister-mom. She's eleven.

I remember seeing Jana, Jill and Jessa lugging around babies in car seats, and wearing babies in baby carriers, while they were only little girls.  They were about 9 to 12.

• Love 5

That story if the yogurt shop us a bit different than how it's been told before. I thought they got allybmet when JB went to her house fir church visitation. Grandma Just managed the shop, and didn't own it. 

I see Michelle can use a thesaurus. You are honest, wise, and hardworking was duplicated by synonyms a dozen times in that list,

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, floridamom said:

So JB & Michelle got married on JB's birthday? I didn't realize that.

His birthday is today, their anniversary is the 21st, from what I found. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I know this is the Boob and Michelle thread, but damn, Jeremy looks smoking hot when he's dressed up in a suit. 

Yes, he's looking nicely trim, credit where credit is due.

7 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Lost, indeed...she kept circling back to the same thing over and over and over...

Well, you wonder why she'd set herself such a mountainous task, don't you, considering the stilted repetition of the "birthday blessing messages"?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

His birthday is today, their anniversary is the 21st, from what I found. 

Hate it that my birthday is also their wedding anniversary.  Well since  18th was his birthday, where's his drippy sundae? Or did he get some extra hey, hey, hey and suffocate Michelle in a cloud of Aqua Net and halitosis?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Hate it that my birthday is also their wedding anniversary.  Well since  18th was his birthday, where's his drippy sundae? Or did he get some extra hey, hey, hey and suffocate Michelle in a cloud of Aqua Net and halitosis?

Jim Bob gets the X rated Drippy Sundae.  hey, hey, hey! 

(I feel sick after typing that)

• Love 9

94.  You lead us in prayer for our leaders.

95.  You honor our veterans and their families.

96.  You are thankful to live in America and you don't take our freedoms for granted.

Ah, how I love warm, touching, personal, romantic birthday sentiment that comes straight from the heart of an adoring spouse...*tear*

• Love 17

The best part of Joe's video is where he introduces himself! Makes it pretty obvious that the video is for us, not "Pops", unless, like us, Jim Bob can't always identify which son is which.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, louannems said:

Barf to the whole list.  I will never understand while these sentiments need to be made public.

Particularly when it's like three sentiments repeated 100 times.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

The best part of Joe's video is where he introduces himself! Makes it pretty obvious that the video is for us, not "Pops", unless, like us, Jim Bob can't always identify which son is which.

They couldn't identity any kids even with a name tag around their neck.

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, louannems said:

Barf to the whole list.  I will never understand while these sentiments need to be made public.

It's kind of like "if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a noise?"  If no one can see them, do the sentiments really exist?

Edited by cdp73
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, cdp73 said:

It's kind of like "if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a noise?"  If no one can see them, do the sentiments really exist?

When, in reality, the fact that we do always see them makes it absolutely clear that they do not exist.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Aja said:

Ah, how I love warm, touching, personal, romantic birthday sentiment that comes straight from the heart of an adoring spouse...*tear*

Yup, when I'm feeling mushy and appreciative of my partner/husband I often bring up politics and the military. Don't you?

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 17
On 7/18/2017 at 11:40 AM, ginger90 said:

A message, complete with a list, from Michelle to Jim Bob

http://www.duggarfamily.com/2017/7/happy-birthday-jim-bob

I know what Mr. Natalie is getting for his bday!  I am copying and pasting that puppy.  You are welcome sir headship!

Is it just me or shouldn't she have combined  'you make me laugh' and 'you have a good sense of humor'  into one?  Or was her assignment that she had to have 100 things?  Like when kids have to write a paper of a certain number of words and all of a sudden things are very, very, very <whatever>?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup, when I'm feeling mushy and appreciative of my partner/husband I often bring up politics and the military. Don't you?

If Boob had actually served in the military like Mr. Xword, I might have more respect for him.  Boob is an asshole who hides behind religion, period.  

He sold his family for the almighty dollar, and expects them (and everyone) to kiss his butt.  He only wanted to be a lawmaker for his bullshit patriarchal crap fundy shit.  He is loathsome.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I might bring up the military, but then again my husband served 39 years in the USN, so I figure I'm allowed :) And in this political climate, I'm actually pretty glad that we see eye-to-eye there as well...but not so much that the sentiment would make it to an anniversary card.

I wonder how long it took her to compile  that list...

• Love 8

My list would include words like goofy, supportive, honest, loving, sexy, etc. And with no qualifications for the words, as I think their self-explanatory. 

80.  You have cleaned up after our kids, with tender compassion, when they are sick! 

So is JB compassionate, or just when the kids are sick?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

80.  You have cleaned up after our kids, with tender compassion, when they are sick! 

Compassion was mentioned twice. 

"91.  You give consequences when needed; with compassion."

These stuck out to me:

28.  You can make some awesome hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill!

52.  You’re a man of action.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I know what Mr. Natalie is getting for his bday!  I am copying and pasting that puppy.  You are welcome sir headship!

Is it just me or shouldn't she have combined  'you make me laugh' and 'you have a good sense of humor'  into one?  Or was her assignment that she had to have 100 things?  Like when kids have to write a paper of a certain number of words and all of a sudden things are very, very, very <whatever>?

Most likely, she took the number of children living at home and divided the 100 between them so that each had an assigned number to come up with.  That could explain the duplication.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, cdp73 said:

Most likely, she took the number of children living at home and divided the 100 between them so that each had an assigned number to come up with.  That could explain the duplication.

Who in that house do you think was able to do that math? ?

• Love 18

I remembered another thing Michelle wrote about her WONDERFUL husband, Jim Bob....that he HONORED his FATHER and mother...Didn't he talk trash about his father? Saying he wasn't a good provider, not a great Christian guy, etc? Remember the 'office chair' episode? What is wrong with that lady for saying such a thing? Perhaps HER children will honor their parents when they're old, like Jim Bob 'honored' HIS father.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

My list would include words like goofy, supportive, honest, loving, sexy, etc. And with no qualifications for the words, as I think their self-explanatory. 

Compassion is apologizing to Jana for the interruption before he makes her clean it up.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

I remembered another thing Michelle wrote about her WONDERFUL husband, Jim Bob....that he HONORED his FATHER and mother...Didn't he talk trash about his father? Saying he wasn't a good provider, not a great Christian guy, etc? Remember the 'office chair' episode? What is wrong with that lady for saying such a thing? Perhaps HER children will honor their parents when they're old, like Jim Bob 'honored' HIS father.

We can only hope.  

Dear Boob, you are as big of a horse's ass as your polygamist fellow D-list celeb, Kody Brown.  Both of you subscribe to a medieval patriarchal phony lifestyle, and blame God for "giving you a testimony" or "laying it on your heart" or some such bullshit.  Pretending that these ridiculous ways to live are anything close to normal is at least laughable, and at most a living hell for your wife/wives.  Something to flaunt and be proud of?  I beg to differ.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

We can only hope.

• Love 2

As long as Pops can keep them flush in jobs and houses, it's all good with the herd mentality of that clan. I'll respect Jeremy more if he can quit TLC and support Jinger on his own (hint: not gonna happen anytime soon). 

• Love 6