Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Details shmetails

Right? I've seen articles indicating as many as 31% of all conceptions end in miscarriage, often before a woman realizes she's pregnant. Doodlebug could probably speak to this with better accuracy.  

• Love 5
On 12/14/2017 at 4:43 AM, floridamom said:

I don't think that Jubilee photo is actually a 'real one'. I think it's a publicty photo about abortion. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a 16 week fetus has such developed and perfect hands yet. I doubt that's Jubilee with Michelle's hand. They really over played that one, sorry. It should be a private time for the family, not a VSE.

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/baby-development/

• Love 1
On December 14, 2017 at 2:46 PM, nightmeri said:

Riddle me this: if life begins at conception and all life has value, why isn’t Caleb in the count making Jubilee #21?  6 weeks gestation and 16 weeks should be the same by that logic 

He'd mess up the list of all J-names. They didn't think to retcon Caleb to a J name before they talked about it publicly. 

• Love 13

6 weeks or whatever (I don't think they ever pinpointed, other than saying it was early), "Caleb" wasn't named until well into the run of 17-19 Kids. I've seen enough of their speeches that they have mentioned the miscarriage but not a name, then all of a sudden there was Caleb. 

Don't Boobchelle realize that anyone with half a brain figured this inconsistency out years ago? If they'd named this miscarriage, they'd have noted it on the fundie speech circuit long before Jubilee.

• Love 8

Well, Michelle and Jim Bob are in the Bahamas today, 12.21. They're with Kelly and Gil Bates helping them celebrate their 30th anniversary. I just don't get it. Why do they need them there? Michelle sure ran out on Jordyn quickly, didn't she? That woman is never home. I'm so tired of their followers thinking they're just a regular, thrifty family and have little. They are multi-millionaires masquerading as modest-living people. Modest living people don't take unnecessary trips to the Bahamas to "help" someone else celebrate their anniversary. I just can't with those two and now the Bates also. They're just like each other. Kelly is just a bit more mature than Michelle.

• Love 23

Such a creepy birthday video. 'Hey Jinger, we're on vacation but it's your birthday so we had to make a video'

Hope JD has his own hotel room with a view of the beach. It would suck if he had to share a room with his horny parents.

• Love 6

Such a weird video!  Quit with the kisses!  Quit with the matchy couples clothing, and color coordinating clothes!

Will these people even be home for Christmas?

Can JD fly out of the country?

I've never, ever heard of a couple needing another couple to help them celebrate a wedding anniversary!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Video. 

Ew.  That is so weird. Helping another couple celebrate their anniversary. ?

Of course they say they have already called jinger to wish her a happy birthday, but have to make a video too and posted it so the whole public knows! 

So Jana is home with the kids to do all the Christmas prep?

Edited by awaken
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Ew.  That is so weird.  Helping another couple celebrate their anniversary.  Helping another couple celebrate their anniversary. ?

Of course they say they have already called jinger to wish her a happy birthday, but have to make a video too and posted it so the whole public knows! 

So Jana is home with the kids to do all the Christmas prep?

This is really ridiculous for the parents of 38 kids to go on a vacation by themselves three days before Christmas.  Did Kelly Jo and Michelle remember to pack their burka swimsuits? 

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Have I mentioned how much I hate, loathe, despise, abhor and abominate these people? Just checking.

I'm right there with you.  Millionaires that can't even be bothered with their own kids, that they trot out only when it suits them.

How can ANYONE want to emulate this bullshit?  It's way beyond me.

• Love 10

On their fan blog site,, it said that their son flew them to the Bahamas. Sure, yeah, modest, thrifty-minded people who don't have much...makes me sick.

I completely agree with a poster who stated they think it's a sin in itself to 'hog' all the thrift store good stuff when you're a millionaire yourself and leave the slim pickings for families and people who HAVE to shop at the thrift store or it's really NOTHING for them. Gluttony I say. They need to quit advertising that thrift store stuff and right now because it doesn't go over very well when you own multiple vehicles and multiple aircrafts.

That video is cringe-worthy. BTW, I, too, think I have already seen the birthday dress Jordyn was wearing on Josie a bit ago.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Have I mentioned how much I hate, loathe, despise, abhor and abominate these people? Just checking.

Once upon a time, I saw a bit of doggerel which began, "I loathe, abhor, detest, despise, abominate dried apple pies". For whatever reason, that line always stuck with me. Might your post, perchance, have been inspired by it as well?

• Love 2

I’ve always remembered JD saying he wanted to be a pilot. Jim Bob and Michelle discouraging him because he might be gone overnight on flights.   They sure enjoy him flying them and theirs all over the country and beyond now.   I’m glad JD found a way to achieve at least one of his dreams. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Once upon a time, I saw a bit of doggerel which began, "I loathe, abhor, detest, despise, abominate dried apple pies". For whatever reason, that line always stuck with me. Might your post, perchance, have been inspired by it as well?

Well, I think it was but it was unconscious at the time. Because now that you mention that quote, I know I've heard it. But I didn't consciously "remember" it when I wrote that ... so ... unconscious plagiarism! 

• Love 3

I’m not saying that parents aren’t allowed to vacation without their children, but I can’t help but think about when JB and Meesh we’re off gallivanting in another country while the older girls were left to deal with Josie’s seizures. At least Jana had her sisters with her then. 

• Love 10

Thanks for reminding us Michelle and Kelli had 38 children combined. I almost forgot. This video should be in the stupid, I am ready to throw up, gag me, these people are special, awesome, blessed morons of the year category. Why the heck do they need to kiss at the end, and I want to know what Jeremy and Jinger are doing to serve the Lord and help people. Seriously...

Both couples remind me of an incident when I was working retail years ago during the holidays season. A woman was arrested for shoplifting. She said she had no money to buy presents for her children because she spent her money for a holiday cruise. A few people were complaining about the loss control manager putting handcuffs on her before an officer came to the store. None of us had any sympathy for her, but we did feel sorry for her kids.

Slick move, Michelle. Hightail it out of Dodge three days before Christmas so Jana has to schlep around and do the grocery shopping, gift wrapping and organizing. Oh, and babysit all the assorted Littles and grandkids dumped off at the TTH on a daily basis. Michelle is certainly no dumb bunny when it comes to weaseling her way out of the shit work.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Slick move, Michelle. Hightail it out of Dodge three days before Christmas so Jana has to schlep around and do the grocery shopping, gift wrapping and organizing. Oh, and babysit all the assorted Littles and grandkids dumped off at the TTH on a daily basis. Michelle is certainly no dumb bunny when it comes to weaseling her way out of the shit work.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I've said this before, but ALL of the Duggars are bone lazy.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Lunera said:

Such a creepy birthday video. 'Hey Jinger, we're on vacation but it's your birthday so we had to make a video'

Hope JD has his own hotel room with a view of the beach. It would suck if he had to share a room with his horny parents.

They probably didn't let JD stay.  He will probably have to fly back to pick them up.  Too much in the Bahamas to tempt a godly single man.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Both couples remind me of an incident when I was working retail years ago during the holidays season. A woman was arrested for shoplifting. She said she had no money to buy presents for her children because she spent her money for a holiday cruise. A few people were complaining about the loss control manager putting handcuffs on her before an officer came to the store. None of us had any sympathy for her, but we did feel sorry for her kids.

Years ago I worked for a group of physicians. A patient complained that she couldn't pay her bill ( for her pregnancy and delivery) because she had just bought a horse. Of all the wild excuses I'd heard over the years this topped them all. The doctors rarely sent patients to a collection agency, preferring to work out a payment plan, but this one went asap.  Sorry, off topic, so I'll also say that I wonder if TLC paid for their trip. If JB is footing the bill, he'd better watch his pennies. All those uneducated kids will continue to need support in the future and his millions will not go far. At least the older Bates children and spouses have jobs.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, bythelake said:

Years ago I worked for a group of physicians. A patient complained that she couldn't pay her bill ( for her pregnancy and delivery) because she had just bought a horse. Of all the wild excuses I'd heard over the years this topped them all. The doctors rarely sent patients to a collection agency, preferring to work out a payment plan, but this one went asap.  Sorry, off topic, so I'll also say that I wonder if TLC paid for their trip. If JB is footing the bill, he'd better watch his pennies. All those uneducated kids will continue to need support in the future and his millions will not go far. At least the older Bates children and spouses have jobs.

It takes a special kind of princess to think that when you're incubating a human being for nine months, and have had minimum 6 months for reality to sink in, that it should be surprising that it's a crap time to buy a horse.  How much lead time would she have liked, lol?

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh NIKE! And Mechelle, who wears dark stockings to the beach? 

234B2120-1D1D-4850-BF10-9DEC95082FDB.jpeg.0d578672e24e938071ad5ed31a0fb4f3.jpeg

Looks like black leggings as well! I guess those knees are still tempting the married men. And those clodhopper shoes, yikes. Why bother going to the beach or a tropical location if this is how you dress.

• Love 19

Great job, Michelle.  That's one of the frumpiest, most idiotic outfits I've ever seen on any beach.  Trips to exotic places are wasted on these people.  They like to gloat and show off their fancy vacations, not realizing they look ridiculous wherever they go.  

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mullet's the Incredible Shrinking Fundie. If she lives another twenty years, she'll be four feet tall. 

Does Mullet look, um, busty to anyone else? Maybe KJB bought her a proper bra fitting for her last birthday. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She's always been busty. She just has less stomach now that she's done popping out blessings. 

Didn't someone suggest she may have had some nip and tuck a few months back? She looked very "refreshed."   I wouldn't be surprised if she had some body work. I had two large babies three years apart. It took a while to bounce back after the second one. I was an athletic 37-year-old. Michelle has welped how many in twenty years with no recovery time for her body in between. No way she's not needed pelvic floor repair or reinforcement.  (Catfin writes reminder to send thank you card to Uro-gyn that did bladder tack/cystocele-rectocele repair. Also kicks self for not having tummy tuck done while they had the works open). 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, MonicaM said:

Great job, Michelle.  That's one of the frumpiest, most idiotic outfits I've ever seen on any beach.  Trips to exotic places are wasted on these people.  They like to gloat and show off their fancy vacations, not realizing they look ridiculous wherever they go.  

That's not an outfit; that's Michelle's swimsuit.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

What in the hell? I remember going to the water park as a kid and seeing women in full niqabs. They looked 10 times more stylish than this. And at least their feet were bare and they dipped them in the wave pool to cool off. 

The other woman in the photo looks like when you spot a freak on the Vegas strip and you just gotta take a picture with it for the memories. She looks like she can barely contain her laughter.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 9

Ugly, bulky closed black shoes, black opaque stockings, long leggings AND a skirt...Long sleeve top? What the heck is wrong with Michelle? More than we have ever suspected, I'm afraid. I hope she was sweating bullets in that ridiculous get up. Since "feet aren't sexy", shouldn't she at least wear beach flip flops? After all, her daughters live in them. I'd like to see Kelly Bates' get up too.

Why do Michelle and Jim Bob need a vacation? A vacation from WHAT? They sleep in 7 days a week; don't have jobs to go to; have their children do all of their work at home and in the businesses for them. I don't get it. Don't forget the 'trip' to Australia coming up in two weeks. I'm sure Jana has a lot of packing and planning to do for that one.

• Love 23

The married kids better start socking as much money away as possible... when Counting On finally ends, I guarantee Boob will cut them off first and hoard that "Duggar Family Account" for himself.  No way is he going to support them.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Ugly, bulky closed black shoes, black opaque stockings, long leggings AND a skirt...Long sleeve top? What the heck is wrong with Michelle? More than we have ever suspected, I'm afraid. I hope she was sweating bullets in that ridiculous get up. Since "feet aren't sexy", shouldn't she at least wear beach flip flops? After all, her daughters live in them. I'd like to see Kelly Bates' get up too.

Why do Michelle and Jim Bob need a vacation? A vacation from WHAT? They sleep in 7 days a week; don't have jobs to go to; have their children do all of their work at home and in the businesses for them. I don't get it. Don't forget the 'trip' to Australia coming up in two weeks. I'm sure Jana has a lot of packing and planning to do for that one.

And it was only a few months ago that they went to Hawaii, wasn't it?

• Love 9

I wonder if it's not just modesty going on here.  Maybe she has really bad varicose veins?  I can see no other reason to wear dark hose to the beach.  Well, actually, that wouldn't be a reason either for normal people.  And to not be barefoot or at least in sandals?  With the shoes she wears, she must have a host of foot problems.  

• Love 11