Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 11/27/2017 at 10:45 AM, ginger90 said:

Apparently I have watched this previously (as I am sure others have) because it was on the side of another video I was watching. Just thought I'd put it here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EHfSCE9lg

That poor woman who was doing the interview looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in that house.  It skeeves me out to hear a grown-ass woman calling her husband/partner 'daddy', especially to a third person.  Ugh.  Gag me.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jubilee would've been six today. I wonder if they'll ever admit to exploiting her death. 

No, she's their "right to life" poster fetus.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jubilee would've been six today. I wonder if they'll ever admit to exploiting her death. 

They are still exploiting Jubilee and count her as kid #20.  Poor Caleb (the misscarriage after Josh's birth) is not counted.  This was posted on their Facebook page:

0 0 1 a aa.png

I'm conflicted about how I think Josie's life would have been different had Jubilee lived.  I think Jana would have been much more successful without Michelle's interference, but would it have been any better in the long run her to be kicked from the nest like Jordyn?  Although Jordyn had the misfortune of having Jessa to depend on.  

• Love 1

Don't feel alone, @Jynnan tonnix. I had the exact same thoughts. Based on gestation, I think she would have been due in late April/early May, somewhere along the lines of when Erin Paine's daughter is due (if she goes full term, which doesn't seem likely based on past history).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

There seems something a bit strange to me about saying Jubilee would have been six today. I was under the impression that she was born too early for there to really be a question of her viability, so there was no chance she would ever have turned six on this date. I'd be more prone to either state it as the day she passed away, or, if that's too depressing, count her due-date as an approximate birthday when figuring how old she would have been had she lived. I know I'm probably just overthinking the statement, and don't mean to sound as though I lack empathy, but it's just...odd. YMMV

The fetus died in utero at 16 weeks, but Michelle says it was a stillbirth.  A stillbirth is a baby born dead after 24 completed weeks of pregnancy. If the baby dies before 24 completed weeks, it's known as a miscarriage or late fetal loss.  A death that occurs prior to 20 weeks' gestation is usually classified as a spontaneous abortion.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Mollie said:

The fetus died in utero at 16 weeks, but Michelle says it was a stillbirth.  A stillbirth is a baby born dead after 24 completed weeks of pregnancy. If the baby dies before 24 completed weeks, it's known as a miscarriage or late fetal loss.  A death that occurs prior to 20 weeks' gestation is usually classified as a spontaneous abortion.

What!!!! How dare you use the word abortion in relation to godly Michelle!!!!  Bad bad bad.  (Sorry, had to do it :) )

• Love 13

Bullshit, she just took Jana’s place for the photo op. Duggars have made a living out of lying. And mother of the year just conveniently forgets JCaleb.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Bullshit, she just took Jana’s place for the photo op. Duggars have made a living out of lying. And mother of the year just conveniently forgets JCaleb.

You know it's staged when she couldn't even bother to take off her jacket/coat.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Mollie said:

I certainly don't want to discredit you, since you sound like you know! But, I had a high risk preganancy with my daughter and was told I was a "likely miscarriage" (carried to 37 weeks and She's 3 now) and when I asked my OB what happens if I miscarry after 13 weeks? She responded "we would induce labor for a stillbirth" 

• Love 2
On 12/11/2017 at 6:17 PM, Mollie said:

They are still exploiting Jubilee and count her as kid #20.  Poor Caleb (the misscarriage after Josh's birth) is not counted.  This was posted on their Facebook page:

0 0 1 a aa.png

That picture with Jubilee's tiny hand always skeeves me out.

14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She's addicted to that denim jacket of late. It's the new Green Blouse. 

And why does she wear it inside the house?  

Wonder how much hair ended up in the dumplings.  The girl's hair is somewhat pulled back (more from their faces) but don't think that helped much.

• Love 2

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found that jean jacket and the thrown on apron a bit suspect. No one that I know, nor myself would EVER cook with that bulky jacket on inside the house. No way, IMO, was Michelle involved with that dumpling recipe. She's too neat and clean looking to have been making chicken soup and working with flour and dough. What an opportunist.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, zoomama said:

ON 12/11/2017 AT 3:17 PM, MOLLIE SAID:

just curious...why?

I didn't say that; Barb23 said that.  But, that picture does creep me out, too.  First of all, a fetus at that stage of gestation weighs about 3 1/2 ounces and is about four inches long.  Its head looks like an alien, not a human.  Secondly, posting a picture holding the hand of the corpse on Facebook is dishonoring the dead to many people.  Thirdly, it is shocking to many people.  The Daily Mail once posted a picture of a 19-week old miscarriage, but it wrote this warning before the picture:  WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

"Here's the corpse were using for purely political and fame-whoring purposes" doesn't creep you out?

i guess i didnt think of it that way. i have many friends that have lost a baby through premature birth and have seen similar photos over the years. i guess i just took it as it was probably originally intended to be, a memorial photo. i can also see where you would all think the way you do.   

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

And why does she wear it inside the house?  

Wonder how much hair ended up in the dumplings.  The girl's hair is somewhat pulled back (more from their faces) but don't think that helped much.

Of course they don't count the first miscarriage! It was caused by birth control so it's their fault. ( So much sarcasm on this one)

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, zoomama said:

i guess i didnt think of it that way. i have many friends that have lost a baby through premature birth and have seen similar photos over the years. i guess i just took it as it was probably originally intended to be, a memorial photo. i can also see where you would all think the way you do.   

The loss of a wanted and loved child is ALWAYS very sad and heartbreaking. I would never presume that the sense of loss for the Duggar Family was any less so.  

I, too, took it to be a memorial photo of her tiny hand, and figured they were grieving in their own way.  I cut them a lot of slack over that. They even pimped Josie out for their political purposes, so I didnt put it past them using Jubilee to force their agenda to take away women’s reproductive voice to decide for themselves based upon their own health, conscience, and religious beliefs.  Michelle totally lost her mind with grief over Jubilee and I had Kleenex out for the funeral.  To be fair, it was Dreck who dragged Jubilee into his anti abortion screeds and rants, more so than the Duggars themselves IIRC.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The loss of a wanted and loved child is ALWAYS very sad and heartbreaking. I would never presume that the sense of loss for the Duggar Family was any less so.  

I, too, took it to be a memorial photo of her tiny hand, and figured they were grieving in their own way.  I cut them a lot of slack over that. They even pimped Josie out for their political purposes, so I didnt put it past them using Jubilee to force their agenda to take away women’s reproductive voice to decide for themselves based upon their own health, conscience, and religious beliefs.  Michelle totally lost her mind with grief over Jubilee and I had Kleenex out for the funeral.  To be fair, it was Dreck who dragged Jubilee into his anti abortion screeds and rants, more so than the Duggars themselves IIRC.

Wasn't it Jill who posted the Jubilee pictures in the past? I get that since she was a "midwife" in training. I am sure that she felt guilt when Jubilee failed to thrive in Mechelle's overwhelmed uterus.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Wasn't it Jill who posted the Jubilee pictures in the past? I get that since she was a "midwife" in training. I am sure that she felt guilt when Jubilee failed to thrive in Mechelle's overwhelmed uterus.

You could be right.  I think you probably remember the fine details better than anyone on this board. I’m really starting to suck at that.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 1

I thought that was not an actual photo of Jubilee but a pro life propaganda pic they appropriated?  Wasn’t Jubilee dead for awhile before she was expelled from the womb? (Sorry, don’t know if I should say “born” in this instance). I recall Michelle being told she was dead during a checkup and that she had been dead for an amount of time and then Michelle was sent to be induced or something but that wasn’t immediate?  My point being I thought we found out that was not jubilees hand 

• Love 6

Wasn't Jubilee the one who was buried in the gun cartridge case?  I seem to remember JB walking around with this metal case. They also had a funeral service with several hundred attendees, a cemetery plot and headstone. The whole thing was bizarre. 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, bythelake said:

Wasn't Jubilee the one who was buried in the gun cartridge case?  I seem to remember JB walking around with this metal case. They also had a funeral service with several hundred attendees, a cemetery plot and headstone. The whole thing was bizarre. 

Yes. They buried her in an ammo box. As you do. And yes, the way they made a spectacle of it was completely bizarre and narcissistic. Not discounting that they were actually grieving, but this is the Duggars, so I suspect a good part of their grief was related to their competetive child-birthing failure.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t get the “she has my wife’s foot”....is that a biblical reference I am not familiar with?

So, so bizarre. I think we discussed it at length back when it was originally posted, and couldn’t figure it out other than confirmation that the dude is stark raving mad. 

• Love 5

I think it's what it sounds like; the daft equivalent of saying "S/he has your eyes!"; only instead, with feet.  Which is disturbing on a multiplicity of levels, not least of which being Derick's thinking it is a good, complimentary, or remotely sensible syntactical substitution for body parts upon which folks usually favorably comment upon.  "Isn't genetics astounding?  Don't abort babies, yo!!!1!1"

• Love 7

Maybe Derick likes feet. Jill posted an insta of Derick painting her toes when she was pregnant with Izzy. The image ended up on Wikifeet and foot fetishists were making all kinds of remarks. Jessa had plenty of comments on hers which is probably why brown sandals are always on now.  Anyway, those admirers post all kind nds of weird comments.  They’re amusing until you realize how squicky it gets.

• Love 1

I don't think that Jubilee photo is actually a 'real one'. I think it's a publicty photo about abortion. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a 16 week fetus has such developed and perfect hands yet. I doubt that's Jubilee with Michelle's hand. They really over played that one, sorry. It should be a private time for the family, not a VSE.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, zoomama said:

ON 12/11/2017 AT 3:17 PM, MOLLIE SAID:

just curious...why?

18 hours ago, Mollie said:

I didn't say that; Barb23 said that.  But, that picture does creep me out, too.  First of all, a fetus at that stage of gestation weighs about 3 1/2 ounces and is about four inches long.  Its head looks like an alien, not a human.  Secondly, posting a picture holding the hand of the corpse on Facebook is dishonoring the dead to many people.  Thirdly, it is shocking to many people.  The Daily Mail once posted a picture of a 19-week old miscarriage, but it wrote this warning before the picture:  WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT. 

@Mollie your post nailed it perfectly why the picture skeeves me out. I do remember something about it being a fake picture though & agree with @floridamom & most of us, the whole Jubilee VSE should have been kept private.  Using the ammo case really upsets me too.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Also, I have serious doubts on Michelle getting into Heaven.  

Don't send her where I will be!  GEEZ! 

I have said it before I am not religious BUT I respect that others believe.  I am thinking Michelle and Jimboobs shipped sailed when they protected their skeevy/criminal son to the detriment of their daughters.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Riddle me this: if life begins at conception and all life has value, why isn’t Caleb in the count making Jubilee #21?  6 weeks gestation and 16 weeks should be the same by that logic 

Details shmetails

• Love 18