Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

And I have Siri turned off and don’t have any Alexa or echo devices

It doesn't matter if you never use Siri, your phone is still recording.  I am surprised to hear that Apple "customizes" your ads though.  Apple is  all about protecting your privacy and they don't sell your data, etc.  At least according to the commercial I saw last night on TV.  What your microphone picks up is only supposed to be used in-house to make the voice activated parts of the IOS work better.  Only Apple employees are supposed to be able to listen to those conversations and that is also after those employees have signed enough NDAs to cover the company.  In theory, you could contact Apple to turn off the microphone, but that would probably mess up your phone in the long run or force you into a newer model after the latest software update.  

• Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

It doesn't matter if you never use Siri, your phone is still recording.  I am surprised to hear that Apple "customizes" your ads though.  Apple is  all about protecting your privacy and they don't sell your data, etc.  At least according to the commercial I saw last night on TV.  What your microphone picks up is only supposed to be used in-house to make the voice activated parts of the IOS work better.  Only Apple employees are supposed to be able to listen to those conversations and that is also after those employees have signed enough NDAs to cover the company.  In theory, you could contact Apple to turn off the microphone, but that would probably mess up your phone in the long run or force you into a newer model after the latest software update.  

I have the microphone turned off on my computer and the camera also turned off. There should be a way to turn off the microphone/camera on a smart phone. 

27 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I thought I read the phones can't pick up actual conversations because that would put liability on the company if they heard a crime in progress and did nothing. 

20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I thought I read the phones can't pick up actual conversations because that would put liability on the company if they heard a crime in progress and did nothing. 

From what I have read, that would not matter.  The information is stored and an employee is listening at a later date as a way to understand speech patterns and how they relate to AI.  Even then, the vast majority of recordings would be unusable for this purpose.  A phone or tablet at the bottom of a bag 30 feet away from the conversation is not going to pick up much.  By the time Google, Amazon, Samsung, Apple, etc would get around to analyzing the recordings, they would not have been able to contact law enforcement to stop a crime from happening.  The crime would have happened and LE would then be contacting the tech company in question with their necessary warrants to get the data.   

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Christina87 said:

On the other hand, it’s seriously exhausting! I’ve been getting so many headaches from being online all day, and my eyes are so tired

Try Systane eye drops a few times a day and focus on the farthest thing you can see for 30 seconds every three to four hours. My optometrist told me this at my last exam and it has really helped since I sit at a computer all day. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

From what I have read, that would not matter.  The information is stored and an employee is listening at a later date as a way to understand speech patterns and how they relate to AI.  Even then, the vast majority of recordings would be unusable for this purpose.  A phone or tablet at the bottom of a bag 30 feet away from the conversation is not going to pick up much.  By the time Google, Amazon, Samsung, Apple, etc would get around to analyzing the recordings, they would not have been able to contact law enforcement to stop a crime from happening.  The crime would have happened and LE would then be contacting the tech company in question with their necessary warrants to get the data.   

Oh, okay that makes sense.

What a creepy job. Gives a whole new meaning to the saying, if I could be a fly on the wall.

My coworker is convinced her Alexa is haunted. It will answer questions no one asked and one night it apparently started laughing. I think it's been hacked somehow. I have electrical tape over my laptop's webcam, just in case.

My eye doc recommended Refresh Omega 3 drops for my dry eyes. My eyes aren't dry enough to warrant prescription drops and these work well.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Try Systane eye drops a few times a day and focus on the farthest thing you can see for 30 seconds every three to four hours. My optometrist told me this at my last exam and it has really helped since I sit at a computer all day. 

Second the Systane drops. Don't get anything else OTC. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

9/11 is a sad/somber day for me. My childhood died that day. My thoughts are with everyone who lost a loved one that day.

I have been occupied today with various business matters, but wanted to show my gratitude for all of those who suffered on 9/11.  It was such a day that will never be forgotten.  We shall never forget those who were lost...and their families. My heart still hurts on this day.   Never forgotten......

• Love 6
10 hours ago, doodlebug said:

When i saw both the Pope and Bill Gates had a piece of duct tape over the webcam on their laptops, I figured it was good enough for me.

I used to have a post-it note over the camera on my work laptop. My ex-boss bullied me into taking it off so we could videoconference, which I hate. Good riddance. Now my bosses are cats. Much better, despite the annoyance of someone poking me in the face to get petted too early in the morning ("Mom? Are you awake? Hey, Mom? What if I boop your nose? Are you awake now? Oh, you are, cool--you can pet me!")

5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I read recently about a 20-20-20 recommendation: try to look 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes. Less viable for online instruction, alas.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I used to have a post-it note over the camera on my work laptop. My ex-boss bullied me into taking it off so we could videoconference, which I hate. Good riddance. Now my bosses are cats. Much better, despite the annoyance of someone poking me in the face to get petted too early in the morning ("Mom? Are you awake? Hey, Mom? What if I boop your nose? Are you awake now? Oh, you are, cool--you can pet me!")

I joke that my Chihuahua is my boss. He is a merciless taskmaster but also my favorite boss ever. 😄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I should probably clarify he's my boss for the freelance work I do on the side. He is not my boss at the library, and though I like my library director, I think he'd be a phenomenal library director. 😆

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I read recently about a 20-20-20 recommendation: try to look 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes. Less viable for online instruction, alas.

I had a cat who would wake me by putting her nose in my ear and purr.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Keeping the 9/11 issue in my mind too.  I remember where I was and of course how horrifying.

Yes..I never thought there would be a worse year than 2001. (2020 begs to differ)😢

If you get a chance to watch 9/11: Where Were You?  On Nat Geo, I highly recommend it. It's giving me chills. Just how a split second decision or change of plan saved people's lives 19 years ago. Bringing all those feelings from 19 years ago back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

We think the iPhones listen. We can be talking about a product and then we start getting ads for that product. That is without any googling or searching. 

This happens to me a lot. I’ll think of needing to get something or mention it without searching, and I’ll get inundated with ads for it!  So creepy!!!  Like if I talk w my son about him needing new underwear and I’ll say I’ll order some, my husband will get FB ads for kids underwear. It’s so weird and disconcerting. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, latetotheparty said:

@Scarlett45 who are your favorite authors for HP fic? Or favorite stories?  I’ve never read in that fandom and it is HUGE so some recommendations would be really helpful. I most read from AO3. 

Hey! 

The one I recently read that I loved is here.  When I said “not suitable for children”, just R rated not X-rated there are sex scenes but it’s not erotica, not that Theres anything wrong with erotica, but I want to give people a clear idea of what they are getting into. 

Most of the other stuff I have read is Alt-history Tudor stuff and ASOIAF. 

• Love 3

I never did read fanfiction, but I do remember reading some comic HP fanfiction that was about sex ed at Hogwarts because someone else had linked it somewhere. The first part was weirdly funny and then it just got weird and sort of belabored, to the point I eventually stopped reading, but I do remember being sufficiently amused by it. Enough so that I still randomly find myself cackling about it. I don't know if I could find it again if you paid me, though. LOL

• LOL 4
59 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Hey! 

The one I recently read that I loved is here.  When I said “not suitable for children”, just R rated not X-rated there are sex scenes but it’s not erotica, not that Theres anything wrong with erotica, but I want to give people a clear idea of what they are getting into. 

Most of the other stuff I have read is Alt-history Tudor stuff and ASOIAF. 

Wow, juicy long story. Thank you!

1 hour ago, realityfan26 said:

I hope everyone is safe from the horrible wildfires. Check in and let us know how you're doing if you get a chance. 

Southern Californian here. It is so sad and devastating to see what is happening all around us. We are in the suburbs, safe from the fires, but the smoke and ash are everywhere. One of our favorite reliefs from the Covid stay-at-home recommendations is taking walks. And now we can’t even do that for awhile due to the air quality. My son lives in Northern California and the picture he shared with us was  his house surrounded by orange sky. Is it 2021 yet?

• Love 3

My brother and his disabled wife are alone in Oregon with the possibility of having to evacuate with their two dogs and no place to go and no one to help them. Their caregiver went to be with her family. We are too far away and of course would provide for them if they could get here. We’d have to rent them a space because sister in law couldn’t use any of our bathrooms.  Son in Tacoma suburb seems out of danger from fire but the air is hard to breathe. They are one of few houses with a/c. I’ve told him to change the filter regularly.  What a scary mess 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, doodlebug said:

When i saw both the Pope and Bill Gates had a piece of duct tape over the webcam on their laptops, I figured it was good enough for me.

When I first got my iPhone (a company phone provided by my employer), I kept getting texts and phone messages for someone who was not me.  This included some rather crude greetings from various gentlemen.  One guy who was looking to talk to her seemed legit, so I texted back that I was not her and he verified that my new phone number was her old one.  Around the same time,  bill collectors for various credit cards as well as the utility companies started calling and leaving messages wanting to discuss her account.  Obviously, she didn't notify anyone of her new number since she was a deadbeat.  Eventually, they stopped calling.

Same thing happened to me with a landline. The same creditors would call for "John D" on a daily basis. I'd say that I told you yesterday I don't know him. I was given his old number. Then they'd claim they had never called before. It drove me crazy. One day his sister called. He must have been ducking family in addition to creditors. This was right before I got my first cell phone (well, I did have a car phone in the pioneer days!). I gave up my landline and never looked back. But my daughter gets calls on her cell for the guy who previously had her number. One day HE called her and asked her if she could give people who call his new number. She replied that she's not his secretary! 

These days it seems like most of my calls are about continuing my car's warranty. Even though I opted out of those calls, they keep coming! I don't answer unless I know the caller. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

We are choked with smoke here in the Bay Area still but otherwise safe. This is so terrible. We ordered a couple of indoor air purifiers with the understanding that this will be with us for a while. My nebulizer is my friend these days.

• Love 4

The heck with "Sayings of Spurgeon"... I have to brag on my granddaughter for a moment.

Sometimes she just comes up with reasoning that amazes us for her only being just a hair shy of two and a half.

On observing my daughter's new hammock from her vantage point on her playscape the other day, she stated, "it has four T's, and an H in the middle" (see photo)

On the other hand, in the same day, when my daughter told her that she was going to hold onto her things, and for Remy to just hold onto herself, she responded, after feeling around on her belly, with the distraught cry of, "But Remy doesn't have handles!"

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4
On 9/11/2020 at 2:20 PM, GeeGolly said:

All our devices track us in some way. If you have location set to on, on your phone, you'll get ads for stores you've recently been too. Cable boxes, phones and Alexa type devices supposedly pick up key product words, and maybe even conversations. Any screen with a camera can be hacked. 

And Google keeps track of everything and knows who we are, what devices we have and what are interest are. All very 1984 and too creepy if I think about it hard enough.

When I watch a movie or follow a crime story and they search the criminal's electronics, I laugh and say to my husband, the only conclusion they'd come to after searching my electronics, is no conclusion at all, just total confusion. lol

The only time I've been grateful Google tracks everything. Contact tracing. lol

"Why I was in this store on Thursday from 3:20 pm to 4:12 pm. Then I was at this business..."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, lookeyloo said:

We think the iPhones listen. We can be talking about a product and then we start getting ads for that product. That is without any googling or searching. 

I DO TOOOOOO!!!!!

Recently, I had a conversation with my DIL in my living room about an old childhood friend of my son’s.  Where is he? What’s he doing?  I can’t remember his last name...

the NEXT TIME I logged into FB, that kid (of course he’s an adult now, still a kid to ME) was the FIRST person listed as someone I might want to add as a friend.  I don’t have Alexa or anything Bluetooth for the devices in my house other than earbuds.  I think this is CRAZY!!!

last week, my youngest grandchild was here.  I took a scrap piece of plywood and some nails and was showing him how to hold the hammer and bang nails into wood.  I also own a small drill (to fit my small hand) and I let him put some screws in and back them out.  Grand thought this was MOST EXCELLENT FUN!!

And of course, like you DO, when she came to collect him,  I said “tell mommy what you did today”. And he, in his little toddler voice told her about HAMMERING, and using the DRILL.  When she left, I was thinking I might google toddler tools, as his bday is coming up.  I will be damned if I didn’t pull up FB and have ads for toddler toolboxes. 

Neither time this has happened have I used the  phone or any device to get information.  In fact, the tools was only a THOUGHT, not even a conversation other than the grand describing what he’s done that day.  I really, truly feel Invaded.  There’s a Netflix doc on tech devices and what’s going on with them.  I keep seeing it and want to watch - while not being at all sure I want to know.  I told Mr FC I’m thinking about going back to a flip phone.  Somewhere in this house is a purple one...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Zella said:

I never did read fanfiction, but I do remember reading some comic HP fanfiction that was about sex ed at Hogwarts because someone else had linked it somewhere. The first part was weirdly funny and then it just got weird and sort of belabored, to the point I eventually stopped reading, but I do remember being sufficiently amused by it. Enough so that I still randomly find myself cackling about it. I don't know if I could find it again if you paid me, though. LOL

Don’t know if this is the one you read, but it’s one I read years ago and found it hilarious:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/103047/1/The-Slytherin-Kama-Sutra

• Useful 1

On 8/30/2020 at 6:07 AM, doodlebug said:

HFC, as far as I am concerned, you can tell your friend that you just don't have the time or space for her to stay at your place anymore and offer her the name of a nearby Super 8 for her sleazy affair.  I would probably tell her flat out to stop pretending she was coming to visit me or help me or anything else; we all know her visits are not about you at all and it is your right to tell her you don't want to be used in this way,

I had a friend who attending a professional meeting with a work colleague and shared a room.  Turns out her work friend had been having an affair with another coworker who was also attending the conference and she spent the weekend in his room with him after asking my friend to cover for her if her husband or kids called.  My friend, a married woman who took her vows seriously,  was appalled that this woman could use her like that.  Had she known the setup before they went, she would've never agreed to be involved and she was glad she never had to lie to the husband or kids since she didn't think she would've been able to do it.  Their friendship also cooled.

This is bringing back bad memories of the time my husband's supposedly super observant (married) religious friend asked us if we would put him and his even more ostensibly observant girlfriend up for the night in our spare bedroom.  Our daughters were young, but old enough to wonder and ask questions.  This was a couple of decades ago, but I'm still embarrassed about the hypocrisy.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

Recently, I had a conversation with my DIL in my living room about an old childhood friend of my son’s.  Where is he? What’s he doing?  I can’t remember his last name...

the NEXT TIME I logged into FB, that kid (of course he’s an adult now, still a kid to ME) was the FIRST person listed as someone I might want to add as a friend.  I don’t have Alexa or anything Bluetooth for the devices in my house other than earbuds.  I think this is CRAZY!!!

last week, my youngest grandchild was here.  I took a scrap piece of plywood and some nails and was showing him how to hold the hammer and bang nails into wood.  I also own a small drill (to fit my small hand) and I let him put some screws in and back them out.  Grand thought this was MOST EXCELLENT FUN!!

And of course, like you DO, when she came to collect him,  I said “tell mommy what you did today”. And he, in his little toddler voice told her about HAMMERING, and using the DRILL.  When she left, I was thinking I might google toddler tools, as his bday is coming up.  I will be damned if I didn’t pull up FB and have ads for toddler toolboxes. 

Neither time this has happened have I used the  phone or any device to get information.  In fact, the tools was only a THOUGHT, not even a conversation other than the grand describing what he’s done that day.  I really, truly feel Invaded.  There’s a Netflix doc on tech devices and what’s going on with them.  I keep seeing it and want to watch - while not being at all sure I want to know.  I told Mr FC I’m thinking about going back to a flip phone.  Somewhere in this house is a purple one...

If you have Netflix, you might want to watch "The Social Dilemma."  Then again, you might not.

• Love 1

For severe dry eye...this is based on years being under medical care. In the morning apply warm moist compresses. I use warm water on wash cloth and hold on eyes for 2-3 minutes. Nighttime I apply preservative free ointment. During the day a good gel multiple times, like Systane.  I’ve done all of this for years. It’s costly though. The prescription drops do not help me and in fact irritate my eyes terribly.  

I went old school today! I hooked up an old VCR!  I have so many old tapes. I was going to trash them, but decided to just view them. They are FREE!  Can’t wait to pull out my old tapes from law school, holidays, award shows,.....stuff you can’t find anywhere. Starting out with Bon Jovi and Backstreet Boys!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Brookside said:

If you have Netflix, you might want to watch "The Social Dilemma."  Then again, you might not.

The son and I watched it this afternoon.  Really food for thought.  But, I don't see society going back to the way it was, at all.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For severe dry eye...this is based on years being under medical care. In the morning apply warm moist compresses. I use warm water on wash cloth and hold on eyes for 2-3 minutes. Nighttime I apply preservative free ointment. During the day a good gel multiple times, like Systane.  I’ve done all of this for years. It’s costly though. The prescription drops do not help me and in fact irritate my eyes terribly.  

I went old school today! I hooked up an old VCR!  I have so many old tapes. I was going to trash them, but decided to just view them. They are FREE!  Can’t wait to pull out my old tapes from law school, holidays, award shows,.....stuff you can’t find anywhere. Starting out with Bon Jovi and Backstreet Boys!  

The dry eye is an issue.  My eye dr. recommended the bruder eye mask which works.  My dry eyes are I think all wrapped up in allergies, antihistamines, reflux from swallowing, etc.  I get the allergies, swallow all the post nasal drip, take a Pepsid, take an antihistamine and it dries everything up, and I have dry eyes. I was taking generic Allegra which worked great on the allergies, but I had double vision and when I looked it up, says could be from the generic Allegra.  Going to see eye doctor tomorrow for annual checkup and will see if there is new over the counter he likes. He did recommend Zaditor drops which is for allergies and that works great too.  Only once a day though.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Does anyone else get SEVERELY(lol) disappointed to find a new series to get hooked on, and find just a teensy, dead forum for it here?😕

I've even tried to get my daughters and granddaughters hooked on it,(to have someone to talk to about it) and no luck.

Yes, I'm being sexist, but it's really romantic/comedy type stuff...set in old time rural England.

I know my sons, grandsons, and husband wouldn't watch this series if I paid them them a million dollars😂

Ps it's Lark Rise To Candleford (on HULU) if anyone else wants something light to watch. Very Hallmark-like, if that appeals to you. 😊

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Does anyone else get SEVERELY(lol) disappointed to find a new series to get hooked on, and find just a teensy, dead forum for it here?😕

I've even tried to get my daughters and granddaughters hooked on it,(to have someone to talk to about it) and no luck.

Yes, I'm being sexist, but it's really romantic/comedy type stuff...set in old time rural England.

I know my sons, grandsons, and husband wouldn't watch this series if I paid them them a million dollars😂

Ps it's Lark Rise To Candleford (on HULU) if anyone else wants something light to watch. Very Hallmark-like, if that appeals to you. 😊

I love Lark Rise to Candleford.  I was so sorry that there was not another season.  But I read that Brendon Coyle was needed for the role of Bates in Downton Abbey, so they stopped Lark Rise earlier than originally planned.  That is probably why the last season seemed so rushed to get an end for all the story lines.  I will have to watch this again soon.  It is such a good story, and so well acted.  One of my favorites, for sure.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I watched Lark Rise to Candleford mainly for Linda Bassett, who plays Phyllis Crane, my favorite character on Call the Midwife. I really appreciated that it wasn’t as sugar-coated as a lot of period pieces. 

I ran into the tiny dead forum issue when I binge watching Republic of Doyle. It’s so disappointing. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Yes, and some of those forums are hard to find and buried.

• Love 6

I'm another one who gets bitterly disappointed about small, sad, dead discussion threads/forums. Sometimes out of spite, I just post something anyway even if it's been years since there was no activity.

And I understand why it happens, but it always really gets me when it's just a thread and not a forum, so you have to basically just watch the entire show before daring to wade in for fear of spoilers. 

I don't even know why, but it's important to me to be able to talk about what I'm watching. That's something I miss the most about being in college. Other English majors tended to read and watch interesting things, and I took it for granted that I'd always have interesting conversations with people about books, movies, and TV shows. 

So, I'm not above forcing friends to watch stuff and report back to me on them. The downside is I am sometimes required to do the same for them, and that's how in the past couple of weeks I ended up having to sit through Arkansas (just some real boring tryhard shit there) and Cats (I don't even have words.) Yes, I hate musicals and sat through Cats. I had a nightmare about James Corden singing in a cat costume that night. I need therapy. Or a rubber room. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

And, in the name of comments keep a thread interesting....... I came here to say I have gone back to school later in life for a second degree and career, and - thanks to covid - taking an online class from a school that is not “my” school. The class I am taking is notoriously one of the hardest in the program. Anywho, it’s been hard to because my kids are at home learning through distance learning, and I was cramming for this test just under the wire. The test had to be completed by 11:59pm tonight. I got it done at 10pm. Eek!!! It’s too late to be able to celebrate with anyone but you all, but I got an A! Keeping my 4.0 gpa going even through these crazy times. The test had some difficult short answer. I am so proud!! 💃💃💃

That's very impressive @Marshmallow Mollie! Sounds like you've got the determination and discipline to make school succesful.

25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Anyone have this

Skin getting hard like a turtle shell. It was a small patch and now it’s a big big area. It’s freaking me out. I’m feeling for lumps/tumors but can’t feel anything. If it wasn’t for stupid COVID I’d go to a hospital.

I had a patch on my arm for about 20 years. I joked that I was turning into a snake, then into an alligator when my granddaughter got upset b/c she's scared of snakes. Sometime in the last 3 months it disappeared, there's a small bump where it was, but the skin is back to normal. 

It's always a good idea to get things checked out. I have Sarcoidosis and my doctor at the time said it was related to that, but I think he used my autoimmune disease on things that didn't have an easy answer or fix. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

This is the worst! I can’t tell you how many times I have excitedly searched Primetimer to find my latest binged show only to find six comments. Sometimes I comment, which is what I know we should do, but usually I don’t.

And, in the name of comments keep a thread interesting....... I came here to say I have gone back to school later in life for a second degree and career, and - thanks to covid - taking an online class from a school that is not “my” school. The class I am taking is notoriously one of the hardest in the program. Anywho, it’s been hard to because my kids are at home learning through distance learning, and I was cramming for this test just under the wire. The test had to be completed by 11:59pm tonight. I got it done at 10pm. Eek!!! It’s too late to be able to celebrate with anyone but you all, but I got an A! Keeping my 4.0 gpa going even through these crazy times. The test had some difficult short answer. I am so proud!! 💃💃💃

Congratulations!!! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I’ll watch. I love that stuff. Is there a topic here?