Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, ouinason said:

I like the idealized community of family that plural marriage pushes, but ... no.  My husband can't even mention chatting with a female coworker without me becoming slightly irrational.  lol.

I couldn't do it either, I don't think. While I'm not really prone to jealousy, per se, I have really poor self-esteem, and would constantly be thinking that I was probably worthless compared to any other wife.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Love2dance said:

That’s why when I was much younger I thought living in a commune would be cool. Built-in friends, babysitters, help with chores, but you still got to keep your relationship with your husband (in my fantasy commune). 

Me too. The best of both worlds. Not a 'free love' commune, but more of a co-op. 

Certainly would be ideal right now, during the year of 2020.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Also on Netflix is a reality great program called "The Repair Shop".  It is a big barn with some of the most amazing artisans who repair the most interesting things that people bring in.  The art restorer and the horologist (clock repair) are amazing.  So is the ceramic repair lady----actually all the repair people are just amazing.  Lots of different, interesting items are brought in to repair.  I'm hoping that they bring more seasons to Netflix.

Oh I really liked The Repair Shop, for all the reasons you said. I also hope we get to see more seasons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think it would depend on how much I liked the other wives. If you’re close with the other women, like even closer than you are with your shared husband, then it could work well!

I mean, imagine if you and another wife are in love, it would actually be pretty convenient to also share some random husband who can give you both kids and (in theory) support you, while you hang out and “play house” with the woman/women you love all day 😂

The thing that seems most inherently awful about it is the total lack of control over your own life. Your husband might marry anyone and bring her into the family! He can do basically whatever he wants, and you just have to deal with it. It seems sort of like being a perpetual child, but ummm a very sexualized child, who has to sleep with your husband whenever he feels like it.

And to be honest, the women don’t usually seem to get along that well. I think because they’re so powerless and treated as “less than,” and that’s so emotionally hard on a person.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I couldn't do it either, I don't think. While I'm not really prone to jealousy, per se, I have really poor self-esteem, and would constantly be thinking that I was probably worthless compared to any other wife.

And that is just how the guy wants it. Every wife trying to step up her game, whether it be cooking, cleaning, parenting or in the bedroom, he wins with them competing. 

• Love 9

I've seen promos for Sister Wives. Haven't watched the show at all and never will. The polygamy thing just strikes me as total male control  and domination of women, and so weird emotionally that it repels me. Plus, that guy is so skanky looking and sounding, who on earth would want to bump uglies with him, much less have his kids and put up with his other wives? Nope. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I've seen promos for Sister Wives. Haven't watched the show at all and never will. The polygamy thing just strikes me as total male control  and domination of women, and so weird emotionally that it repels me. Plus, that guy is so skanky looking and sounding, who on earth would want to bump uglies with him, much less have his kids and put up with his other wives? Nope. 

If you think Kody Brown is skanky looking and sounding you do NOT want to see what the other men of that community look like. Looks and temperament wise he was A CATCH in that social circle 25 years ago- as much as it may pain us the guys he was up against were much creepier. 

27 minutes ago, rue721 said:

I mean, imagine if you and another wife are in love, it would actually be pretty convenient to also share some random husband who can give you both kids and (in theory) support you, while you hang out and “play house” with the woman/women you love all day 😂

Yeah I think it would work best if the women were in love with each other and the man was there as an earner, reproductive partner, Co parent etc. I’m not suggesting not to care about the man at all but making the shared person the center= jealous mess. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And that is just how the guy wants it. Every wife trying to step up her game, whether it be cooking, cleaning, parenting or in the bedroom, he wins with them competing. 

Me, I'd probably just get depressed and stop competing because I didn't think I could ever be as good as the others. So that would kind of backfire. I do best when I'm the only one I have to live up to, and even then I feel as though I'm a bit of a lost cause.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Me, I'd probably just get depressed and stop competing because I didn't think I could ever be as good as the others. So that would kind of backfire. I do best when I'm the only one I have to live up to, and even then I feel as though I'm a bit of a lost cause.

Self-esteem can be tough to manage in a normal relationship, even harder in a plural one for sure. 

But the good news is, high self-esteem can be increased. First up - believing compliments and thoroughly vetting insults. We are quick to push away a compliment and just as quick to internalize a critical comment, when it should be the other way around.

You, Jynn, are a talented artist and a caring mom, wife and daughter. (this is where you smile, peacock your feathers, and say thank-you) 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

You. Are. Amazing!!!!!

🥰

On my last day of vacation I drove my mom to work, (helped me get up), put in my Instacart order, will decorate the inside for Halloween. I may go to Home Depot and get some supplies for home repairs and outdoor decor to do this weekend. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Kody is the original asshat 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Kody is the original asshat 

Yep. I used to follow that forum but it was stomach-turning watching him preen and his wives cry on the couch, knowing that the show was enabling all of it. Kody & company would have been thoroughly screwed if it weren’t for that stupid show.

Maybe RPP should get himself a second wife? It’d be great for ratings...and in about three more years of having to feed his ego and being a selfie prop, Jinger might be just fine with it. Polygamy is very Old Testament, right? 

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Let me know when there’s a show where a woman has multiple husbands. That I would watch.

There was one called My two husbands? Maybe not. I watched it but it was... creepy. I'm not sure why it creeped me out so much , it just felt odd.

I don’t really know what subject were on today - got my toddler grand here and a new she-shed (I got a little one for gardening tools ☺️) And just a lot going on.  But (and you really do NOT have to answer this - it’s just so heavy on my mind today)  
I have this cousin. 
Our birthdays are one month apart, our mothers were sisters.  We lived close when we were little, and as teenagers were only separated by a pasture.  Same church, same school, same limited friend pool (small town / or rather NO town).  Vastly different personalities, I was more girly, artsy and musical.  She played basketball, ping pong, was a competitive swimmer and could slap a softball over any fence at will.  Amazing athlete.  We were the two peas at opposite ends of the pod - we were were essentially raised as twins.  
Over the years, we’ve taken different paths (or maybe, since I live in my parents’ shadows on my home place, SHE took a path.  I mean, I did too - I haven’t been sitting here for 50 years).  Anyway, we keep up loosely but don’t have much contact now. 
About 10 years ago, she had a hernia surgery and they used a mesh product.  Back in March, the mesh ruptured and an infection began.  And of course, this event coincided with the onset of Covid 19.  She didn’t go to the doc at first, and by the time she really should have, all hell had broken loose.  
In April she was hospitalized and several consecutive surgeries were done.  She was there until June.  She came home for 6 days, had to return and has been in hosp ever since.  She’s 60.  Can you imagine???   
so right now, not counting the 6 days, she’s been in hospital since April.  She has not seen one single family member in all that time.  Nor has she been able to eat a single bite of food.  Three days ago, they thought she might go home in 2 weeks and we’re celebrating that she might get Jello by the end of the week.  Yesterday they discovered internal bleeding and took her for surgery number 35 (that’s not a typo).  She’s had humongous blood clots, sepsis, setbacks, blew a pic line, it’s been a nightmare.  Horrifying.  Week before last (with the pic line and all the mayhem that caused) she tried to type on fb and typed (I’m quoting) “p” and then later “p”.  Like a weak flag “hey, I’m still here...”.   Last week, in that brief (maybe Jello next week) moment, she typed a sentence or two on fb to our friends.   Oh good Lord.  I don’t WANT her to give up, but OMG, I don’t think I have the mental stamina to have endured this.  
in other news:  not really news, more like the “huh” category.  My daughter (ER nurse) got Covid in July.  Early July.  Maybe late June.  It’s been a minute anyway.  She had a light case, fever, chills, headache.  She did have a slightly upset stomach and some mild diarrhea early on.  By day 6 or 7 she no longer had symptoms and the whole saga was over.  Miraculously, no one else in the house had symptoms, and although her husband and son (closer proximity) were tested, they were both negative.  Here’s the scoop:  it’s been at least 10 weeks, maybe as many as 12.  She commented to me 2 days ago she still hasn’t regained her sense of smell.   I hadn’t heard anyone else at all say the smell thing could last for so long.  Isn’t that a weird symptom?  I just found that so odd.  
The grand and I are building shelves and hanging rakes and shovels.  I’m sooooo happy 😊😊😊.   Expect pics once I get that sucker painted RED - because hey, I’m all about an eyesore!!!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

I don’t really know what subject were on today - got my toddler grand here and a new she-shed (I got a little one for gardening tools ☺️) And just a lot going on.  But (and you really do NOT have to answer this - it’s just so heavy on my mind today)  
I have this cousin. 
Our birthdays are one month apart, our mothers were sisters.  We lived close when we were little, and as teenagers were only separated by a pasture.  Same church, same school, same limited friend pool (small town / or rather NO town).  Vastly different personalities, I was more girly, artsy and musical.  She played basketball, ping pong, was a competitive swimmer and could slap a softball over any fence at will.  Amazing athlete.  We were the two peas at opposite ends of the pod - we were were essentially raised as twins.  
Over the years, we’ve taken different paths (or maybe, since I live in my parents’ shadows on my home place, SHE took a path.  I mean, I did too - I haven’t been sitting here for 50 years).  Anyway, we keep up loosely but don’t have much contact now. 
About 10 years ago, she had a hernia surgery and they used a mesh product.  Back in March, the mesh ruptured and an infection began.  And of course, this event coincided with the onset of Covid 19.  She didn’t go to the doc at first, and by the time she really should have, all hell had broken loose.  
In April she was hospitalized and several consecutive surgeries were done.  She was there until June.  She came home for 6 days, had to return and has been in hosp ever since.  She’s 60.  Can you imagine???   
so right now, not counting the 6 days, she’s been in hospital since April.  She has not seen one single family member in all that time.  Nor has she been able to eat a single bite of food.  Three days ago, they thought she might go home in 2 weeks and we’re celebrating that she might get Jello by the end of the week.  Yesterday they discovered internal bleeding and took her for surgery number 35 (that’s not a typo).  She’s had humongous blood clots, sepsis, setbacks, blew a pic line, it’s been a nightmare.  Horrifying.  Week before last (with the pic line and all the mayhem that caused) she tried to type on fb and typed (I’m quoting) “p” and then later “p”.  Like a weak flag “hey, I’m still here...”.   Last week, in that brief (maybe Jello next week) moment, she typed a sentence or two on fb to our friends.   Oh good Lord.  I don’t WANT her to give up, but OMG, I don’t think I have the mental stamina to have endured this.  
in other news:  not really news, more like the “huh” category.  My daughter (ER nurse) got Covid in July.  Early July.  Maybe late June.  It’s been a minute anyway.  She had a light case, fever, chills, headache.  She did have a slightly upset stomach and some mild diarrhea early on.  By day 6 or 7 she no longer had symptoms and the whole saga was over.  Miraculously, no one else in the house had symptoms, and although her husband and son (closer proximity) were tested, they were both negative.  Here’s the scoop:  it’s been at least 10 weeks, maybe as many as 12.  She commented to me 2 days ago she still hasn’t regained her sense of smell.   I hadn’t heard anyone else at all say the smell thing could last for so long.  Isn’t that a weird symptom?  I just found that so odd.  
The grand and I are building shelves and hanging rakes and shovels.  I’m sooooo happy 😊😊😊.   Expect pics once I get that sucker painted RED - because hey, I’m all about an eyesore!!!

I can't imagine! I hope your cousin finally comes through everything alright!

I have hernia surgery in the morning, and they will be using a mesh product as well...Maybe they make them better these days? I know there were issues with some of the mesh used in bladder control surgeries some 10-12 years ago because a friend of mine had one done shortly before that.. I don't think she ever ended up having problems with hers, but we have lost touch a little bit (one of those things that happens to military wives). Reading this makes me a bit nervous, I'll admit!

On the other hand, I'm feeling rather positive about having the surgery, since the doctor explained to me (I might have mentioned this already, so skip ahead if I did) that it seems the hernias have been at least partially caused by a huge buildup of scar tissue in my abdomen as a result of a hysterectomy 11 years ago which ended up very serious in and of itself because of a weird rogue infection that somehow settled in there just a day or two prior to the operation. Anyway, a few days afterward, my stitches ruptured, and I ended up on a wound-vac for a few weeks, which resulted in a horrible, jagged scar from just about my belly-butten to pubic mound, and, rather like an iceberg, I suppose, a big chunk of scar tissue on the inside. I've just sort of dealt with it, though it has made bending over less than comfortable since. And now with the hernias, it's been even less comfortable, not to mention making me look rather pregnant. So I'm really looking forward to losing that mess.

Wish me luck! I have to be at the hospital by 6:00 tomorrow morning, so I'll update whenever I can.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

I have this cousin. 

I saw Tom Hanks on TV a couple weeks ago and he said his sense of smell hasn't returned completely and he was sick in March.  I also have a patient in her 70's who told me that her sense of smell came back but she still cannot taste anything but sweets.  Her doctor told her it could take months. Of course, this disease was only discovered about a year ago, so we really don't know.

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin, HFC.  60 is way too young for all of this.

• Love 12

I went back to catch up.  Polygamy?  Seriously people???  I could never.  Never never never.  

If I accidentally DID, I’d totally pick @Jynnan tonnix for a wife in my circle and we’d have daily self-worth sessions.  I’d also need @Westiepeach because she’s got the cooking thing covered.  (She wouldn’t have to DO all the cooking, but she could plan the menus and hand out recipes and we’d all die fat and happy).  I’d also want @ChiCricket and several others - I think I officially jumped from polygamy to a girls-life commune.  

Mostly I couldn’t because I’m the BOSS.  I am!!!  I’ve never gone into a job IN MY LIFE where I wasn’t mentally scoping out the next rung up on the ladder.  And sometimes higher. I am a natural leader and organizer and can’t even work in an environment where that can’t happen.  I’m an excellent worker and team member, but I am going to run things.  It’s in my DNA.  Thanks to many years in HR, I’m also excellent at determining what skill you should pursue.  So yeah... I just got voted off the island.  Ha!!!  

crazy related story:  years and years ago, I had to take a personality test as part of preparation for a managers retreat.  Once there, the moderators (not people we worked with) reviewer the results with us.  Turns out I’m OFF THE CHARTS believing I’m the leader, but also off the charts (literally- the peak of my projectile wasn’t on the graph!) with being personable and agreeable.  My moderator said “this is interesting.  Not many people are off the chart in both of these areas.  This means you are going to rule, and that you will never accept not ruling - but that you will be smiling and diplomatic so that people happily agree to what you suggest without ever knowing they’ve been manipulated.  

...watch out boys, she’ll chew you up, she’s a man eater!!! 

ps:  cookies, asshat is my favorite go-to when my husband is being one

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

There was one called My two husbands? Maybe not. I watched it but it was... creepy. I'm not sure why it creeped me out so much , it just felt odd.

Yes there was. They were in a triad, meaning they were all in a romantic relationship with each other. 

Truthfully I don’t think emotionally many can let go of the notion that women are supposed to be sexually monogamous. Also many are uncomfortable with male bisexuality, so a triad of one woman and two men makes many uncomfortable although intellectually they aren’t offended by it. 

Not saying this is you @crazycatlady58 just why I think the show wasn’t popular. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Bringing this discussion over from the Smuggar thread. We were discussing Face Tune and I’m having a blast switching genders to see what siblings look more alike. 

Here’s Joe. He’s a mix between Joy and Jinger to me.

553955AE-7D6B-406C-8AAA-21C24A5FC795.jpeg

52058A6B-B84A-4985-9546-313E98976984.jpeg

I see Johannah and Jenny.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes there was. They were in a triad, meaning they were all in a romantic relationship with each other. 

Truthfully I don’t think emotionally many can let go of the notion that women are supposed to be sexually monogamous. Also many are uncomfortable with male bisexuality, so a triad of one woman and two men makes many uncomfortable although intellectually they aren’t offended by it. 

I am not sure why I felt uncomfortable.  It wasn't because I  disagreed with what they were doing ..their life their business.. it, to me, felt unnatural.  I do not mean in the moral sense more like they felt that they should live this way but in their heart of hearts they did not want to. Something just felt off..and the ending where they all three climbed into bed together just made me uncomfortable,  but I will admit they may be because I am a bit of a prude.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I can't imagine! I hope your cousin finally comes through everything alright!

I have hernia surgery in the morning, and they will be using a mesh product as well...Maybe they make them better these days? I know there were issues with some of the mesh used in bladder control surgeries some 10-12 years ago because a friend of mine had one done shortly before that.. I don't think she ever ended up having problems with hers, but we have lost touch a little bit (one of those things that happens to military wives). Reading this makes me a bit nervous, I'll admit!

On the other hand, I'm feeling rather positive about having the surgery, since the doctor explained to me (I might have mentioned this already, so skip ahead if I did) that it seems the hernias have been at least partially caused by a huge buildup of scar tissue in my abdomen as a result of a hysterectomy 11 years ago which ended up very serious in and of itself because of a weird rogue infection that somehow settled in there just a day or two prior to the operation. Anyway, a few days afterward, my stitches ruptured, and I ended up on a wound-vac for a few weeks, which resulted in a horrible, jagged scar from just about my belly-butten to pubic mound, and, rather like an iceberg, I suppose, a big chunk of scar tissue on the inside. I've just sort of dealt with it, though it has made bending over less than comfortable since. And now with the hernias, it's been even less comfortable, not to mention making me look rather pregnant. So I'm really looking forward to losing that mess.

Wish me luck! I have to be at the hospital by 6:00 tomorrow morning, so I'll update whenever I can.

1. jynnan, i already had it on my calendar so i can pray tomorrow. i was thinking about you before i got to your post today. i hope things go well. i have mesh in me from a surgery about 6 years ago and have had no real issues with the exception of it is starting to grown through the skin.  my doctor sid its okay for now and i have added hormone cream to thicken the skin.

2. as far as the mash-ups above, i wonder if felicity will look like that when she is grown. she would be attractive if she does end up that way.

• Love 10

Jynnan, good luck with your surgery tomorrow.  Is it outpatient? I’m sure things will go well. It sounds like you are very comfortable with your surgeon.  

I had decided on my Christmas decor theme this year. Then, this week I accidentally ran across a lot of items at great prices!  I’m so excited! I went ahead and bought new lights for the tree, too.  I may decorate ultra early this year. Lol Not many visitors, so why not?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Jynnan, good luck with your surgery tomorrow.  Is it outpatient? I’m sure things will go well. It sounds like you are very comfortable with your surgeon.  

I had decided on my Christmas decor theme this year. Then, this week I accidentally ran across a lot of items at great prices!  I’m so excited! I went ahead and bought new lights for the tree, too.  I may decorate ultra early this year. Lol Not many visitors, so why not?

No, it will be inpatient, since it's a bit more complicated than standard hernia surgery. I'll likely be in there for two or three days. He was explaining how they are going to work the mesh, which sounds as though it makes sense. He says that after the hernia is tucked back in where it belongs, rather than patching with mesh on the outside, where stress could cause the seams to get pulled on and potentially tear under stress, they are going to put the mesh on the inside, where it would be much more secure and less prone to tearing. Apparently the hole where it's poking through is actually comparatively small, but a whole lot of colon has slithered its way out, so we are lucky that it hasn't gotten pinched off along the line. Plus there is a second hernia lower down, which is the one that really makes it uncomfortable to bend over and such. Plus, removing all the scar tissue will leave a significant empty spot, so they want to keep an eye on that for a day or two and put a drain in there as it's likely to fill with fluid, and they want to avoid infection. So, yeah. That's about it.

• Love 17

Sending you positive energy, @Jynnan tonnix and also to @Happyfatchick's cousin.

57 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I am also feeling like I need to decorate early this year. I do not expect to see anyone for the holidays other than my husband and maybe my friend for a masked, distanced driveway exchange. And my sister on FaceTime. 2020 owes me something--at the very least, early X-mas decorations.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

I went back to catch up.  Polygamy?  Seriously people???  I could never.  Never never never.  

If I accidentally DID, I’d totally pick @Jynnan tonnix for a wife in my circle and we’d have daily self-worth sessions.  I’d also need @Westiepeach because she’s got the cooking thing covered.  (She wouldn’t have to DO all the cooking, but she could plan the menus and hand out recipes and we’d all die fat and happy).  I’d also want @ChiCricket and several others - I think I officially jumped from polygamy to a girls-life commune.  

Mostly I couldn’t because I’m the BOSS.  I am!!!  I’ve never gone into a job IN MY LIFE where I wasn’t mentally scoping out the next rung up on the ladder.  And sometimes higher. I am a natural leader and organizer and can’t even work in an environment where that can’t happen.  I’m an excellent worker and team member, but I am going to run things.  It’s in my DNA.  Thanks to many years in HR, I’m also excellent at determining what skill you should pursue.  So yeah... I just got voted off the island.  Ha!!!  

crazy related story:  years and years ago, I had to take a personality test as part of preparation for a managers retreat.  Once there, the moderators (not people we worked with) reviewer the results with us.  Turns out I’m OFF THE CHARTS believing I’m the leader, but also off the charts (literally- the peak of my projectile wasn’t on the graph!) with being personable and agreeable.  My moderator said “this is interesting.  Not many people are off the chart in both of these areas.  This means you are going to rule, and that you will never accept not ruling - but that you will be smiling and diplomatic so that people happily agree to what you suggest without ever knowing they’ve been manipulated.  

Awww....thank you, @Happyfatchick! I feel so honored!! I'd totally marry you! LOL Heck, I already have 35 years of experience with someone with an overactive "boss" gene, and it would be nice to have it come with a personable and agreeable personality for a change. Honestly, I find decision-making extremely stressful, and will over-think to the point that finally nothing sounds like the right choice, so it's actually kind of good to have someone who is good at decisions.

And I like that girls life commune thing. I'm a pretty good cook as well, so @Westiepeach would definitely not have to do all of it.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

@Happyfatchick I am honored to be in your circle! I would gladly cook for you anytime!

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

When I was hanging out in the Indian Matchmaker thread it was suggested I watch Made In Heaven on Amazon Prime (there’s a thread in other dramas). It’s about two high end wedding planners (one female straight, one gay male) in Delhi (set in 2017)- it’s half in Hindi and half English so you’ll need to make sure to read the subtitles. 

Omg it was SO GOOD!! If you want delicious juicy soapy drama with gorgeous people and weddings please watch. I had my Mom watch and we watched together in two days. The writing was so well done, the characters were so complex- I’m said I have to wait for season 2. 

Wow, thanks for the rec!  There has been an empty hole in my life since I finished Indian matchmaking, and I’ve been searching for something to fill it!

6 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Here’s a few more I did because I’m clearly bored at work. 

56B1FCA2-07FE-4AC8-8036-E056BFD092F1.jpeg

C1D5040F-0CC7-4180-AFBC-A6B525554AAF.jpeg

D632CC1B-AD8A-4E20-B8E0-BC066E55E39D.jpeg

3061E5E1-2E21-423C-B135-FB96F528659B.jpeg

These are awesome!!  So realistic!

6 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow @Jynnan tonnix. If you start getting down or anxious, just be glad you don’t look like your brother the Sex Pest! 

072F82FF-74F5-480C-B1CE-0294B012842B.jpeg

9B9FED72-DB92-43BA-BB29-A2C7CF110467.jpeg

Whoa! Never realized jinger looks so much like Jason and Jed!  

• Love 3