Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

Unity candle has been around for a very long time.  It is not an exclusive Fundy thing.  Maybe the crowd is small because there is actual food at this wedding.

Unity candles were big and I'm  Catholic.  I did not have one as I thought they were overdone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Reddit has a link to the whole video. It's pretty dark, but I think I spotted Anna and a couple of the M kids. It looked to me like they were in the same row as Ben and Jessa.

I need to get a life as I watched and actually rewatched some parts to see who was there. My main questions are who is the white haired guy with beard in the first row and who is the bald guy in front of Ben? So many of the ladies have long banana curls it's hard to see who is who. 

ETA: Jeremy and Jinger were there, but I didn't see the kids. 

Hasn't the white haired bearded guy shown up in other random places as well? I think someone may have identified him at one point.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hasn't the white haired bearded guy shown up in other random places as well? I think someone may have identified him at one point.

Santa Claus! Isn’t there some relative of Meechelle that was seen playing Santa in prior years? Also spotted IIRC at the trial.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

The dude from the trial everyone kept calling Santa was apparently Anna's uncle. I would be surprised if he was at this wedding, but with how interconnected these families all are, who knows. 

• Useful 5
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The unity candle has no religious affiliations.

It seems to be a Christian tradition, from what I’ve seen. 

In the Christian faith, the Unity Candle is a tradition that many couples begin at their wedding ceremony. Traditionally, three candles are displayed: one that represents the bride, one that represents the groom, and one that represents their covenant marriage.

https://rootcandles.com/blog/root-candles-the-unity-candle-tradition/

6 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

Cults tend to be that way 😉

Creepy. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1

I definitely see a chemistry between them that’s missing with some of the other couples. She’s really pretty and the hot twin has turned a bit messy and doughy looking. Glad they had a toned down wedding. I spotted everyone in the audience but not seeing Anna et al, or Jill’s family. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, awaken said:

I spotted everyone in the audience but not seeing Anna et al, or Jill’s family. 

Jill and Derick were in the second row on the end with the boys. You can spot them because of Derick being so tall. At the end of the video you can see Derick talking to Santa guy who was in the row in front of them. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

If she is anything like Kendra she will be pregnant in a month. 

Welcome to your life as a subservient Duggar broodmare, Ofjeer!

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 7

Speaking of boring Duggar weddings, the Leaving Eden podcast is doing a two-parter recapping all of the Duggar weddings, in date order.  The host, Sadie, does a good job balancing out the facts with a nice dose of snark. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I thought the cake was a snowman.  

I agree looking at her bouquet I think the same flower is in it.  It is possible that the cake only has a real top layer and the rest is fake.  That is being done now to save money.  

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, jacourt said:

I agree looking at her bouquet I think the same flower is in it.  It is possible that the cake only has a real top layer and the rest is fake.  That is being done now to save money.  

Cheap bouquet, cheap (at least looks it) dress, and cheap cake all at least go together.  

• Love 1

The dress isn’t my style but it seems lovely enough. I assume those are anemones on the cake.  She needed more color to make them stand out. They get lost in the sea of white.  I will ding her for the stringy hair though.   She has lots of it and could have done so much more to have a flattering style.  

Jere does look clammy and is quickly molting into Richard Simmons.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 3/27/2022 at 10:19 PM, iwantcookies said:

If she is anything like Kendra she will be pregnant in a month. 

Oh absolutely!  No doubt about. 

8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Speaking of boring Duggar weddings, the Leaving Eden podcast is doing a two-parter recapping all of the Duggar weddings, in date order.  The host, Sadie, does a good job balancing out the facts with a nice dose of snark. 

I’ve been loving it!  Can’t wait for part 2 next week!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

According to the Ashely’s Reality Roundup, Jere almost set the train of the dress on fire. Also, allegedly Ivy and Giddyup were flower girl and ring bearer. 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/03/28/former-counting-on-star-jeremiah-duggar-marries-hannah-wissman-in-ceremony-featuring-confetti-cannons-singing-sprinting-down-the-aisle/

There were also Wissmanns represented as flower girls and ring bearers. Everything was evened out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This wedding seemed so normal, tasteful even. Of all Duggar brothers' weddings, this one, IMO, is the least snark worthy. Of course, including Jinger's giant V, all the sisters' weddings gave the gift of snark.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can't believe those decorative candles in the aisle.  Who was the idiot who thought up this flagrant fire hazard?  That article was great.  I'm going to post on it in the weddings topic as well.

I would venture to guess those were flameless led candles.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 3/28/2022 at 7:18 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Jere does look clammy and is quickly molting into Richard Simmons.

Oh dear.  I'm never going to be able to unsee this.

• LOL 14

Interesting movements by Jer's plane since they left Nebraska yesterday. They've moved steadily SE, landing this afternoon in Ft. Lauderdale. I wonder if they're going to end up in the Caribbean somewhere. Because what's in Ft. Lauderdale? 😁

• Useful 5
11 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Idiots. All of them. That whole place could have gone up in flames.

Whis is the most of the purpose of using FLAMELESS candles.  I have them and love them.  But i'm not living in a church (meaning I DO use jar candles once in awhile, but i'm not burning this place down)

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • Love 4