Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Didn't Joy name her dog Brielle?  I wonder where Brielle the dog is now?

I doubt that poor dog is even alive or she was left outside to fend for herself. Duggars shouldn’t even get pets. Who got 2 kittens as a gift that Josie grabbed roughly? Those 2 kittens aren’t around either.

• Sad 9
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

I doubt that poor dog is even alive or she was left outside to fend for herself. Duggars shouldn’t even get pets. Who got 2 kittens as a gift that Josie grabbed roughly? Those 2 kittens aren’t around either.

I think that was Giddy.  Joy had wrapped the kittens in a gift box.  And yes, Josie was grabbing at them roughly.  They were never seen again.

• Sad 15
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

So Jer and Hannah are the first of the 19 to have 2 kids before their 2nd anniversary.  

Nuts.  I can't even.

What about Bunk Bed Jed? They had Irish twins, IIRC.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

What about Bunk Bed Jed? They had Irish twins, IIRC.

Was the second born before their second anniversary?

I might be mistaken; I read Jer and Hannah were the first, on Reddit.

(edited)

Jed!'s kids are closer together (though not quite Irish twins), but they didn't get pregnant with their first as quickly.

Jed!+Katey--> married 4/3/21, first kid born 5/2/22, second born 5/24/23

Jer+Hannah--> married 3/26/22, first kid born 12/25/22, second born 2/25?/24

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Thanks 7
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

CE07695B-6A61-48D0-ADCC-D4BDB80AE239.jpeg

I know this isn't the point of her post, but it always bugs me with the mom dresses and gets the kids dressed up and everyone matches, but then the dad is also there. Like even his shoes are dirty. Was there no white shirt he could wear to match her dress? No burgundy tie? Like they found tiny burgundy onesies for their newborn, but that was his best outfit choice? C'mon Jeremiah! Try at least as hard as your wife who had a kid a week ago!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I assume the family was on their way to church?  Which is a great place to take an infant whose age is still being measured in hours. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 6
22 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Jed!'s kids are closer together (though not quite Irish twins), but they didn't get pregnant with their first as quickly.

Jed!+Katey--> married 4/3/21, first kid born 5/2/22, second born 5/24/22

Jer+Hannah--> married 3/26/22, first kid born 12/25/22, second born 2/25?/24

I hope this was just a typo.  Two kids born a week and a half apart would be unique.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Hannah's sister Alaythia is moving to Arkansas, ostensibly to work for Medic Crap. I had no idea that MC was in a financial position to pay people salaries. She's also the perfect age to court Jason or James.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 10