Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

IDK, she voluntarily married Jed!. 

I guess it just goes to show you can't take the mainstream completely out of the "new Fundie" girl. Same with Derick and Jeremy in a way as well. 

• Love 1

Hannah posted about their garden and canning vegetables. She has a Q&A and says they live nearby Esther and Nathan, and the aforementioned reserved some land for H&J to plant their garden. Because they are Duggars they were planting at midnight. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Esther and Nathan live in the RV. Did they buy land in Arkansas? It’s very confusing. Also, the Duggars have plenty of land at the compound. Why not have their garden there and get advice from Garden Whisperer Jana?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, SMama said:

Hannah posted about their garden and canning vegetables. She has a Q&A and says they live nearby Esther and Nathan, and the aforementioned reserved some land for H&J to plant their garden. Because they are Duggars they were planting at midnight. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Esther and Nathan live in the RV. Did they buy land in Arkansas? It’s very confusing. Also, the Duggars have plenty of land at the compound. Why not have their garden there and get advice from Garden Whisperer Jana?

We must have been watching it at the same time! 👀 I was wondering about location too.

• Useful 3
9 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Duggar pregnancies are not anything to get excited over since they seem to happen on a weekly basis. 

And it just means one more poor human being being born into a hateful, repressive cult in which they’ll be brainwashed and denied an education. 

• Sad 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Not a surprise. 

Honestly, the bigger surprise is that Justin and Claire are still not expecting, as far as anyone knows.

And it would be great if those two remain childless. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Great in our eyes. 

I will say this. I think the one couple who I genuinely wish did have a child are Michael and Brandon, because I feel like it's something that they would have really wanted but couldn't have.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Justin leaves his teenage years behind him this coming November. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a baby in 2023.

Urgh he looks about 16! Definitely shouldn’t be having a baby for a few years.

Jer Hannah’s announcement:  

C7B387D4-9EFB-42B9-A209-98C65ECF45C4.thumb.jpeg.dfa28193603438bf3004668db24815df.jpeg

A24E186D-AB15-44EF-AE8E-A29B7D67E746.thumb.jpeg.88afc344b73a6545b38f194d36e9cd43.jpeg

A77027B3-7232-4ED0-962C-0A1338EB336F.thumb.jpeg.1096260894e373317437408e11d09903.jpeg

C4D6CBE7-19C7-45E9-955A-7BB65A6D445A.jpeg

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

We got our local paper in the mail today which showed the fall teams and player names. The name that jumped out to me as something these two might choose if they don't go the biblical scholar name route was Cavanaugh. 

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

A Duggar announcement isn't official until it gets a "Yay!" from Jill...

Awww. In spite of all that goes down with Boob, Jill appears to genuinely want to maintain relationships with her family and friends.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
On 8/31/2022 at 2:10 PM, Future Cat Lady said:

It's nice that the announcement an over the top production, but what a weird place to do a photoshoot. Is that a strip mall?

It's probably just down the corner from the Walgreens where they picked up the pregnancy test & hats.

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, awaken said:

What kind of work and to do lists does she have. They’re both unemployed with no kids. 

What kind of work could she possibly accomplish while sitting at a desk with that much junk on it?  First thing I do is clear the area before opening my laptop.  I'd certainly be moving all plants and decorative fall agricultural products out of my way.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I guess they are going to a conference to share their marriage "expertise".  Wonder if Jer is the new family pilot because it is possible after that crash last year that JD's license is suspended.  

the FAA Airmen registry does not show his license as suspended.

Interesting James A. Duggar got a student pilot's license  August 2022.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Abby may be refusing to fly with him or asking him not to fly since he has two babies to think about.

• Like 2
On 9/25/2022 at 3:22 PM, crazy8s said:

Good to know, but I still wouldn't get in a plane with any of these fools.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I’m in Naples and the LAST THING WE NEED NOW IS THAT IDIOT HERE!!!!

i’m one of the lucky ones and just got power back today my heart is breaking for my fellow Floridians . 
I’m glad I do not have television yet because from what I’ve seen a little on my phone, it’s devastating and heartbreaking. 

• Hugs 11
  • Sad 7

I’m going off topic I’m sorry

our Internet is sketchy

my daughter lives in Cape Coral and she went to stay with a friend in Fort Myers with her dog and cat and she is safe 

she had the option to come stay with mom,  why did she choose her friend instead ha ha. 
Cape Coral is not going to have power for a long time but like I said I am so fortunate and my daughter so fortunate and we don’t take that for granted for one second. 
Sorry for going off topic

One more thing and then I’ll stop this has been so devastating to my fellow Floridians and my heart is breaking. 

• Hugs 8
  • Love 2