Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I thought that - but Alert Preview day and Advancement Day seem to be next Friday. I am not sure if Jackson was in the class finishing since he spent part of fall traveling for "the valuable home school lessons". 

No razorback game in that area this week. Maybe it was just "date night" for Jeer and Hannah and they brought along 4 chaperones.....

• Useful 6

There is a father-son weekend that began yesterday to honor veterans (as if any if the fathers actually served) 🙄

It lasts through Sunday. I suppose Boob could have taken Jackson and Tyler. He's about 13, IIRC. Plenty old enough for this activity.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

I see Jeer's Hometown Construction llc has it's own hats now. Surely that makes it a real business right?

The 6 seater plane that Jeer flies, flew to Branson thursday am. flew back to springdale at 12:05 am friday, and back to Branson at 7am this morning.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I see Jeer's Hometown Construction llc has it's own hats now. Surely that makes it a real business right?

The 6 seater plane that Jeer flies, flew to Branson thursday am. flew back to springdale at 12:05 am friday, and back to Branson at 7am this morning.

So either ferrying some friend of his parents to some kind of event in Branson?      Or business related to the new theater JB bought in Branson in the spring or whenever? ---

I saw in my Google news feed that a few outlets are reporting that Katie Crystal Ball has allegedly learned that the theater is supposed to be a revive-the=IBLP project..... 

"Jim Bob previously purchased an old theater in Branson, Missouri. At the time, it was unclear what the TLC star was planning to do with the property. Speculation swirled with fans guessing he would open a church or a museum. However, the family never came out and said anything about the purchase and their plans for it. So, what is Jim Bob doing after buying the theater?

"In an Instagram post, Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball reveals why Jim Bob made this purchase. The blogger recently said that she has been speaking to sources close to the Duggar family, giving some insight into what’s going on behind the scenes. In her post, she writes:

“The theatre that Jim Bob Duggar bought in Branson Missouri is connected to the IBLP. The Freedom Encounter is set to be an interactive museum that will teach revisionist US History. Jim Bob Duggar paid $2.5M to purchase the Tony Orlando theatre. Darren Myers is running the “museum” & he’s a keynote speaker for the IBLP. The IBLP is hidden in the public & people have NO idea" about the level of crazy-assness there is in their ideas and how much many of them still long to infect us all with those notions. (Okay, I paraphrased at the end here...) 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/10/29/jim-bob-duggar-hefty-purchase-promote-iblp/

EMLTA: So has Jim Bob decided this is his year to repeatedly pour money down the drain, or what? 

EELTA: This shows that their "educational vacation" tale about sort of accidentally stumbling on that military museum in Montana or Wyoming or wherever and stopping to visit because it'd be so educational for the kids to see was a fat lie. They went to that museum so JB and M could consult with the proprietor to learn stuff about how to run this museum and possibly hook up with that guy as a collaborating partner. ....... Making a prescheduled visit to the owner and operator of that small private museum was almost certainly the entire reason they went on that particular (stealth) trip. .      Disingenuous jerks. 

EELSTA: To the extent that this stuff turns out to be true, I feel this may be evidence of how much they did see the tv shows as an IBLP mission, all the way up until it ended. If they saw the show as mostly a money maker in recent years -- as I think many of us kind of assumed -- it's hard for me to see why they wouldn't be trying to replace their earnings. Instead, this museum thing makes me think that what they're trying to replace is the influence they and the IBLP lost when the show went off the air. And they're willing to spend significant money to do that............I feel as if there's been a sense in recent years that they aren't nearly as zealous as they used to be. But if JB will put millions of dollars into something like this then I think their IBLP-related zeal remains darned strong. 

The address of Darren Myers' freedom whatever in Branson is indeed the address that was formerly Tony Orlando's theater there. (Orlando now comes back for guest appearances at other theaters...rather than running shows full time at a theater of his own) .... Here's a Myers' web page about all the stuff he and his family do. He's all over the IBLP pages these days, so it kind of looks like they're reformulating around him and his interests as a new center   --- https://www.freedomencounter.com/about

I never even heard of him before that I know of....Wonder if he's an old IBLPer or their new favorite flavor?

Also -- Maybe Jeer can support his impending family by having a full-time job ferrying people to and fro among the TTH, Big Sandy and Branson on all this new IBLP-enters-the-entertainment-and-tourist-conversion-business activity! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 10
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I need to ask my ex how much gas for these flights costs. Not cheap!

33 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

So either ferrying some friend of his parents to some kind of event in Branson?      Or business related to the new theater JB bought in Branson in the spring or whenever? ---

I saw in my Google news feed that a few outlets are reporting that Katie Crystal Ball has allegedly learned that the theater is supposed to be a revive-the=IBLP project..... 

"Jim Bob previously purchased an old theater in Branson, Missouri. At the time, it was unclear what the TLC star was planning to do with the property. Speculation swirled with fans guessing he would open a church or a museum. However, the family never came out and said anything about the purchase and their plans for it. So, what is Jim Bob doing after buying the theater?

"In an Instagram post, Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball reveals why Jim Bob made this purchase. The blogger recently said that she has been speaking to sources close to the Duggar family, giving some insight into what’s going on behind the scenes. In her post, she writes:

“The theatre that Jim Bob Duggar bought in Branson Missouri is connected to the IBLP. The Freedom Encounter is set to be an interactive museum that will teach revisionist US History. Jim Bob Duggar paid $2.5M to purchase the Tony Orlando theatre. Darren Myers is running the “museum” & he’s a keynote speaker for the IBLP. The IBLP is hidden in the public & people have NO idea" about the level of crazy-assness there is in their ideas and how much many of them still long to infect us all with those notions. (Okay, I paraphrased at the end here...) 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/10/29/jim-bob-duggar-hefty-purchase-promote-iblp/

EMLTA: So has Jim Bob decided this is his year to repeatedly pour money down the drain, or what? 

He doesn’t deserve Tony Orlando’s theater! A “freedom” themed theater that teaches lies? Sounds about Duggar. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I need to ask my ex how much gas for these flights costs. Not cheap! 

The internet says a small passenger plane burns 5 - 10 gallons an hour, at around $5 per gallon. A flight from Tontitown to Branson is under an hour. So it likely costs somewhere around $25.

The trip is less than 100 miles by car. If the car got 25 MPG, at $3 per gallon, it would likely be around $10.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The internet says a small passenger plane burns 5 - 10 gallons an hour, at around $5 per gallon. A flight from Tontitown to Branson is under an hour. So it likely costs somewhere around $25.

The trip is less than 100 miles by car. If the car got 25 MPG, at $3 per gallon, it would likely be around $10.

Airplane fuel is computed by weight, so whatever the requirement, you multiple by the number of passengers. Also airplanes don't use gasoline, most use jet fuel (or kerosene). The good news is that jet fuel is usually a bit cheaper than gasoline.

Edited by cocobeans
  • Useful 7
3 minutes ago, cocobeans said:

Airplane fuel is computed by weight, so whatever the requirement, you multiple by the number of passengers.

I assume the calculation of 5 - 10 gallons per hour, takes into account the number of passengers. The figures are for a small passenger plane.

• Useful 2

After reading Churchhoney's very informative post, checking out the links, I'm beginning to see a plot developing that probably belongs in the Old-time Religion topic.  I believe this goes way beyond IBLP.  I think the plan is to make Branson a mecca for Christian Nationalists/Dominionists.  That's what Myers is espousing on his American Encounter site, I believe his son is the founder of the Freedomists.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

After reading Churchhoney's very informative post, checking out the links, I'm beginning to see a plot developing that probably belongs in the Old-time Religion topic.  I believe this goes way beyond IBLP.  I think the plan is to make Branson a mecca for Christian Nationalists/Dominionists.  That's what Myers is espousing on his American Encounter site, I believe his son is the founder of the Freedomists.

Great- build your Mecca and stop trying to force your beliefs on the rest of the country.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yeah, I agree....They're having big dreams and big plans here. It'll be interesting to see whether their rocketship gets liftoff or fizzles on the launch pad .... Interesting....and horrifying if it looks likely to succeed.....

JB's certainly put a chunk of change into his new "mission" project. Take that, TLC!!! And this time we can be largely honest in voicing our hideous opinions! 

Since my Branson-related experience is really limited, I'm wondering whether anybody under age 50 goes there?  Are they likely to get anybody besides busloads of the elderly to recruit? Old Darren doesn't look like he'd be too enticing to a younger audience.....

2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Does anyone care about this godly pair of lovebirds? I don’t. Wow they had a coffee. Yawnnnn. 

Well, they are one more bit of evidence in support of my hypothesis that Duggars and Duggar adjacents are all addicted to coffee because everybody needs at least one thing in their life that can keep them awake...... and in their case, the coffee's probably all they've got....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Looks like Jer and Hannah were at Katie Bates wedding today. Picture of them posted on Instagram, she looked very plain. I guess she didn’t get the classy, elegant memo from Katie. 

The Bates are classy? I’m sure they think they are.

• LOL 13
On 11/20/2021 at 7:41 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

Boob is probably hiding out in that theater.

I'm picturing him hiding there dressed in a long floral dress and curly gray wig from the theater's costume department.  😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Looks like Jer and Hannah were at Katie Bates wedding today. Picture of them posted on Instagram, she looked very plain. I guess she didn’t get the classy, elegant memo from Katie. 

what time was the wedding? Jeer's plane flew back to Springdale at 6:15 EST. so the wedding and not the reception maybe

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

what time was the wedding? Jeer's plane flew back to Springdale at 6:15 EST. so the wedding and not the reception maybe

It looks like the wedding was daytime, it was sunny in all the outdoor pictures. So is Hannah at TTH for the holidays? Maybe they are waiting for the trial to be over to announce their engagement?

1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

At least he seems to have missed the Duggar males’ curse of the ill-fitting suit and worn shoes. Perhaps he could pass on the name of his tailor to his brothers.

Do his brothers even know tailors are a thing? I think he and Hannah look good. What’s up with Katie’s shoes?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Do his brothers even know tailors are a thing? I think he and Hannah look good. What’s up with Katie’s shoes?

Maybe they need someone in the family to go watch a tailor for a couple of hours and then they will have an "expert" in their own in their family.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Probably an old suit that he finally grew into.

I think her shoes are silver metallic? Or glittery, maybe. 

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Whelp, Jer's short-lived stint as the Hot Duggar Male has officially come to an end. The Curse of Boob is undefeated. At least he's dressed for the occasion and Hannah looks nice.

And is he channeling Kody of Sister Wives with that ramen-noodle hair? I had such hopes for you, Sinner Twin. 

• LOL 13
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

They're standing with Alyssa and John, not Katie B. I'm guessing Alyssa was a bridesmaid?

Yes, Alyssa was a bridesmaid. They all wore white shoes, which I found odd with the black dresses.

Back to Jer, yes he's always had the curly hair. I thought he'd avoided the Duggar Hairline Curse, but his is getting as bad as his brothers'.

• Love 4