Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

seems Jeer's Learn To Fly Here! Llc might be trying to be a real business somehow. Website has been coming soon since last summer. But google search brought up some recent pics. 

also a plane shown in one pic has registration pending and was recently flown for a short flight in CA.  i won't post a pic of that since it shows the tail #

but this other plane they show really makes you want to take lessons from them doesn't it??

Screenshot (201).png

Edited by crazy8s
phone # was in one pic
  • Useful 3
34 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

seems Jeer's Learn To Fly Here! Llc might be trying to be a real business somehow. Website has been coming soon since last summer. But google search brought up some recent pics. 

also a plane shown in one pic has registration pending and was recently flown for a short flight in CA.  i won't post a pic of that since it shows the tail #

but this other plane they show really makes you want to take lessons from them doesn't it??

Screenshot (201).png

Screenshot (202).png

I don’t live in California anymore, but I did for 15+ years and may return someday. They need to get the hell out of my adopted state. 🤣

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

so I opened the google page again and the guy posting the pics is a "local guide" so a scammer or sweet friend of some sort. now the pic of the plane I looked up is gone and a different plane in CA with registration pending is in the pics.

but the building is at the springdale airport and the name and the phone # is the same. had to edit the original because I left the phone # in the pic. oops

362869597_Screenshot(202)_LI.thumb.jpg.fb82d57f198f5b161320266184923c73.jpg

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so I opened the google page again and the guy posting the pics is a "local guide" so a scammer or sweet friend of some sort. now the pic of the plane I looked up is gone and a different plane in CA with registration pending is in the pics.

but the building is at the springdale airport and the name and the phone # is the same. had to edit the original because I left the phone # in the pic. oops

362869597_Screenshot(202)_LI.thumb.jpg.fb82d57f198f5b161320266184923c73.jpg

Is this where a couple of Bates brothers were shown at the start of the pandemic? I vaguely remember them being stuck in AR because they were there taking flying lessons from a Duggar brother or two. It was a picture of them, maybe taking the written portion of the test, or doing classroom lessons.

• Love 1

I’m surprised there were no Duggar sisters there. 

This wedding (or at least the reception) could be interesting if the rumors about Jana previously courting Hannah’s brother were true. I’m sure there will be at least one gossip site writing an article about Jana’s brother marrying the sister of her “ex”. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

This wedding (or at least the reception) could be interesting if the rumors about Jana previously courting Hannah’s brother were true. I’m sure there will be at least one gossip site writing an article about Jana’s brother marrying the sister of her “ex”. 

Maybe Hannah saw the video of Jessa clutching her pearls and being a judgmental bitch to Bin’s sister when she was picking out her wedding dress and noped out of including any Duggar sisters. I know I would have!

• Love 18
47 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Maybe Hannah saw the video of Jessa clutching her pearls and being a judgmental bitch to Bin’s sister when she was picking out her wedding dress and noped out of including any Duggar sisters. I know I would have!

And Jessa certainly isn't going to go out of her way to support a SIL if its not going to be on TV. So either way, I'm thinking she wasn't an option.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Stacey1014 said:

I’m thinking the bride doesn’t know Jers sisters well enough to invite them. Or Jers sisters weren’t interested to begin with.

• Love 5

It also seems like Jer spends more time socializing with her family than his. Of course, we only see what they show us on social media, so maybe they spend equal amounts of time with both families, but I could see her not considering herself close enough to the Duggar daughters to want them along.* 

I'd also disinvite Jessa on principle after what a bitch she was to her sister-in-law about her dress. 

*And if it's true that Jana and her brother had a thing that disintegrated, Jana might be an awkward option, too, even if they know each other fairly well. LOL

Edited by Zella
  • Love 5

Also when her sister-in-law came out in the dress, they were all pretty rude about the dress. The bride clearly liked the dress, but they sat there in stony silence before making judgy comments about how low cut it was. Jessa was also making faces. They didn't have to like the dress (truthfully, it wouldn't have been my choice either for myself), but it wasn't their wedding. It's not like they had valid criticisms--like it was the wrong shade for her or whatever. 

I think her sister-in-law still picked it anyway. 

Arrested Development GIF

To be fair to Jessa, she wasn't the only problematic personality there, but it seemed like she contributed nothing helpful. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Zella said:

It also seems like Jer spends more time socializing with her family than his. Of course, we only see what they show us on social media, so maybe they spend equal amounts of time with both families, but I could see her not considering herself close enough to the Duggar daughters to want them along.* 

I'd also disinvite Jessa on principle after what a bitch she was to her sister-in-law about her dress. 

*And if it's true that Jana and her brother had a thing that disintegrated, Jana might be an awkward option, too, even if they know each other fairly well. LOL

I think the primary reason there were no Duggar sisters there (at least that we could see) was that there is no show. But I did get to wondering whether Claire or Katey included any Duggars when dress shopping. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Jer moved to Nebraska or wherever the Wissmanns are at.

• Love 7
Just now, madpsych78 said:

But I did get to wondering whether Claire or Katey included any Duggars when dress shopping. 

I don't know about with Katey--that whole thing was very odd, even by Duggar standards--but I refuse to believe that Mama Hilaria didn't basically combat-drag any and all available Duggars to Claire's dress shopping. LOL If you were a Duggar within a 500-mile radius, you weren't safe from an invite. 

• LOL 12
On 1/20/2022 at 11:59 AM, crazy8s said:

Screenshot (201).png

I always refer to these as “Buddy Holly killing planes”.  I can barely handle giant 747s. I would never be able to fly in one of these. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

the 6 seater plane Jeer as been flying in lately flew to Hamilton, Ohio last night. any guesses on that?

It's a small city about half an hour drive from Cincinnati; otherwise, I got nothing.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, woodscommaelle said:

What's this story? 

Jessa was on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta with Ben's sister Jessica. Jessica picked a dress that was revealing by most conservative Christian standards. I know quite a few people who would have said something. Jessa said things to the effect of she wouldn't have picked and it wasn't modest enough for her, but she wasn't really that mean. Jessica's future in-laws (now ex in-laws) were much more outspoken and direct. I wouldn't be surprised if TLC cut a deal with Jessica and staged drama as only the outspoken critics were there. Guinn, (Ben's mother) surprisingly approved via face time. Jessa wasn't particularly mean imo.

As for Hannah, the Wissman siblings are very close. She has four unmarried sisters who probably wanted to go dress shopping with her. (Her two oldest sisters are married.) The Duggar sisters are mostly married with children or much younger. If she was going to invite any Duggar sister, it would most likely be Jana. Jessa has 4 kids under 7 and she probably isn't very close to Hannah.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I've watched some random Say yes to the dress clips on Youtube and the stuff some people say to the bride is mean and horrible.

Yikes. I’ve never sent that show, but that’s disgusting to hear.

10 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Quite a few who would have said something to her face? Wow, I don’t have the words. 

I was particularly to referring to the fact that the dress wouldn't be modest enough for many conservative Christians (including Evangelical, Catholic, Pentacostal, etc.). Yes if the dress wasn't modest enough, many people I know would say something while picking the dress. I don't worry about things being modest, and these are not necessarily friends, just people I know.  They're not people I would have help me pick dress either. This is the kind of behavior that helped normalize the Duggars.

I'm sure Hannah's dress will meet current fundie modesty standards.  

23 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I've watched some random Say yes to the dress clips on Youtube and the stuff some people say to the bride is mean and horrible.

I wonder how much of that is scripted to make the show more interesting. None of these reality shows are real.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 1/24/2022 at 4:16 PM, Future Cat Lady said:

Reality TV isn't real. Seriously, don't take that stuff as real, because it isn't. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Nysha said:

I wonder how much of that is scripted to make the show more interesting. None of these reality shows are real.

SYTTD seems to have a formula; there is always one member of the party who is touted to be bossy and picky and domineering.  She (usually a she) will object to anything and everything the future bride tries on and insist that she try on something she doesn't like.  Then, either the bride loves the pick of the nasty person and apologizes for the error of her ways or the nasty person's choice turns out to be universally disliked.  Then, when the bride does finally settle on a dress, the heretofore 'hates everything' member of the entourage suddenly has an epiphany and loves, loves, loves the previously objectionable gown.

It happens in virtually every episode, it is clearly producer driven.  And also driven by people who are fame whores and will do anything to be on TV.  In real life, how many people shop for their wedding dress with 6-10 friends and family members along?  How many people who go with the future bride actually expect to give their opinion of the dress and not just be there to be supportive of their friend and family member; to hold her purse or comment neutrally about a gown until the bride decides what she thinks?  I've shopped with about half a dozen women friends and family for their wedding gowns and never once did I expect to choose the gown for someone else.  If I didn't love her choice, I kept my yap shut or made small, reasonable suggestions about it; like 'maybe you should try a belt with it' or 'I kinda like straps on dresses to help hold things in place'.  And, then shut up about it if the bride didn't like my idea.

So, yeah, just like the Duggars, these supposed candid reality shows are anything but.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 21
On 1/20/2022 at 11:18 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Hannah has her dress. It won't be long now...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY-QpM6MfiG/?utm_medium=copy_link

getting really close now. Jeres's plane flew to mt. sterling Kentucky 2/11. (renee's bridal) I am guessing final fitting and dress pick up. plane then went to louisville for 3 hours and back to Springdale.

edit not Jed's plane Jere's plane

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

That is a great angle for her face. It’s a nice photo. 

Much better than the straight-ahead shots. She should take note for her wedding pictures, and also practice that closed-mouth smile for her wedding day. 

• Love 5