Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

The Sun is reporting that a photo was taken ofthese two laying on their bed together.  I’m sure it is all blown out of proportion- fully clothed, chaperoned, etc, just being giddy about things. 
However, this is highly scandalous for this crew.  Remember Michelle getting upset when ( I think) Jessa and Ben were next to each other in a prayer circle and  therefore holding hands?  Jill giving Derick a full hug at the airport?  Supervising each and every text? JB practically shoving Derick away from Jill when he had his hand on her back waking down the street in Nepal?  

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

The Sun is reporting that a photo was taken ofthese two laying on their bed together.  I’m sure it is all blown out of proportion- fully clothed, chaperoned, etc, just being giddy about things. 

Did they have a bundling board between them?  Perhaps they're trying to resurrect the old colonial practice of bundling.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

However, this is highly scandalous for this crew.  Remember Michelle getting upset when ( I think) Jessa and Ben were next to each other in a prayer circle and  therefore holding hands?  Jill giving Derick a full hug at the airport?  Supervising each and every text? JB practically shoving Derick away from Jill when he had his hand on her back waking down the street in Nepal?  

He's boy. A girl's virginity has to be protected at all cost, but a boy losing his is celebrated.

• Useful 1
On 3/8/2022 at 10:58 AM, sagittarius sue said:

Did they have a bundling board between them?  Perhaps they're trying to resurrect the old colonial practice of bundling.

That's where they got the term "man overboard." 

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

12 days until the snoozefest wedding if the year.

Yawn.

Perhaps the cows could make an appearance.

That would at least keep people awake. 🐄

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

IKR? Wouldn’t it be great if they actually kept them private?

These people couldn't keep anything private if their lives depended on it. The kids were weaned on social media and it's killing them not to be on TV I would guess. Josiah and what's her name disappeared but probably because she wasn't raised on a steady diet of posting everything in her life for a national audience.

ETA- I really hope there are cows. That will never not be funny.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I never watch their wedding videos, but maybe I’ll keep them in mind the next time I suffer from insomnia!

I think the Jedding video was made private. I had the pleasure of watching it live. 😂

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think the Jedding video was made private. I had the pleasure of watching it live. 😂

If it was made private, I’m impressed! I didn’t think they had it in them. 

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

If it was made private, I’m impressed! I didn’t think they had it in them. 

It was laughable. The sound quality was poor, the singing off key, and they screwed up and lost the video before the vows. The only enjoyment came from the cows. 😀

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 12

the video of their wedding can still be watched on Gabenator Films YouTube page.

By the way the Duggar plane is still in Mexico, Seems an odd place for any Duggar to be whether work or vacation.

• Useful 5

So, they’re getting married in Nebraska, and will live in Arkansas after they get married. They have a YouTube account, and will post a video of some of the wedding. They are having one niece and one nephew from each side of the family in the wedding as far as children are concerned.

The important stuff, no mention of cows attending.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 15
18 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Can a couple be legally married without a marriage license?

I know the Pearls squak about Covenant Marriages (although their state doesn't recognize them). They're also viruently anti-government, and hate that they would have to have a license issued by an entity that also issued same-sex licenses. 

They aren't the only ones who think like that.

• Useful 1
49 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I know the Pearls squak about Covenant Marriages (although their state doesn't recognize them). They're also viruently anti-government, and hate that they would have to have a license issued by an entity that also issued same-sex licenses. 

They aren't the only ones who think like that.

I certainly hope they decline Medicare coverage when they’re eligible, then. And that they sent back their pandemic stimulus checks .

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 18

The elder Pearls are in their early 70s, I believe. They are probably members of Samaritan, the Christian health insurance clearinghouse. 

Hell, I bet most of the Duggars are as well, what with them being self-employed and anti government health care insurance.

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Tomorrow is the blessed event … the wedding and the wedding  night. Wife get ready. Season 5 Flirt GIF by Friendshotdog GIF

Ugh. Cue the unfortunate barrage of pictures . . . 🤮 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 7