Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Interesting movements by Jer's plane since they left Nebraska yesterday. They've moved steadily SE, landing this afternoon in Ft. Lauderdale. I wonder if they're going to end up in the Caribbean somewhere. Because what's in Ft. Lauderdale? 😁

Spring breakers?  Cruise lines?  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

78FF71B8-DC43-401A-9B82-C4578823C766.jpeg

Whoa, Jed looks so tall. Josiah is closer in age to Jere than Joe, yet he skipped over him and picked Joe. For a pack of siblings who never really had real friendships among them, I found that odd.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Yep Jed is rapidly gaining weight like Joshua !

Why is he wearing a blue jacket? Full disclosure, it’s very difficult for me to distinguish between colors. If it wasn’t for SBaba and SGirl I’d be wearing one black and one blue sock regularly. 

• Love 1
(edited)

They didn't go on a cruise. The plane is currently headed in the direction of the Caribbean. 

eta Hannah apparently deleted the Woody pic. Too bad, so sad, it's all over the internet. 😂

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

It's odd that Jed* is so much taller than the others. Is he standing on a rise? Wearing Tom Cruise-style lifts? Something isn't right there. 

*he needs a nickname to reflect his new...avoirdupois. 

• LOL 6
29 minutes ago, Heathen said:

It's odd that Jed* is so much taller than the others. Is he standing on a rise? Wearing Tom Cruise-style lifts? Something isn't right there. 

*he needs a nickname to reflect his new...avoirdupois. 

Overly-fed Jed!

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Is Jer the one who flies a six seater? Is it really cost effective to fly such a small plane that distance? I would hope out at the thought of not having a restroom. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jer has several llcs with planes reg numbers in the name. The plane that went to Florida and the Bahamas is small Cessna.

So when you add the much longer flying time, the lack of amenities, and the cost of fuel, they would have been better off flying commercial. Duggar logic at work. 

• Love 12

Yeah it seems like Jed and Josh are the only ones of the boys who ended up with Jim Bob's height. Not that Jim Bob is super tall, but I think they're all around 6 feet. 

• Useful 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Jill had all her sisters down through Johannah, plus Anna, so six. 

That's still half what Jinger had. Even indifferent, low-key slob Jessa had something like 10. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, SnapHappy said:

Any bets that Ivy is wearing leggings underneath that dress?

That's a nice, normal photo.  I like Hannah's ladies have slightly different versions of the same color dress.  

So do I. It looks really nice.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Yeah, it's hard enough to be private when you have that TLC camera crew traveling with you . . . 

Oh, wait. Never mind.

I actually have to give Derelict some props for eschewing cameras on their honeymoon. All the others who married during the show's run sold out. Even Joe. 

• Love 13
(edited)
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They didn't go on a cruise. The plane is currently headed in the direction of the Caribbean. 

eta Hannah apparently deleted the Woody pic. Too bad, so sad, it's all over the internet. 😂

Maybe she’ll learn to make her accounts private instead of sharing everything with millions of strangers. But I doubt it.

2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Plus, hotels in Memphis (1 night) and 2 nights in Ft. Lauderdale. 

Much cheaper to just fly commercial.

And safer.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Maybe her account is already private? I am already following her, so I can't tell. 😁

It’s public. I don’t follow her and I can see it. I wonder when/if she’ll change her last name on it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Are the Wissmanns somewhat mainstream?

Quite a few of the marrieds work outside of the family business. A couple of them even have jobs that require college. I don't know if they married in or are Wissmanns. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The kids in the wedding party look adorable.  I notice that most of the bridemaids are defrauding us with their upper arms in sleeveless dresses, so I guess the Wissmans aren't quite as BSC about sleeves as the Duggars.

I have no problem with Ivy having leggings under her dress since they can't be seen anyway, although tights would also work.  Tulle skirts are not very warm and, if her legs are bare underneath, it could get pretty cold during the outdoor photo shoot.  Ivy's wearing close toed dress shoes while the other little girl is in sandals and bare feet.  I hope they weren't outside very long.

• Love 5

668884201_Screenshot(233).thumb.png.c9edfa004f810940089cef67406acca3.png

pic from Elijah.  Haight girls and the Andregg girls were at the wedding. Ashlyn Andregg is the one that posted about bringing handworking James hot cocoa on the jobsite a few months ago.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I wonder if Joe was picked over Josiah because Jer and Joe have some shared occupational interests (i.e., real estate) and maybe they've been able to bond over that.

But didn't Justin pick John David as one of his groomsmen? Or maybe Jed. One of those appeared to have groomsmen closer to his age and then John David out of nowhere.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/30/2022 at 8:50 PM, BigBingerBro said:

Yes, but also FT Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Tampa and Cape Canaveral

The only place I ever stayed at in Ft.  Lauderdale was the airport.  

• LOL 3
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Ivy wearing a headband? Her hair looks funky. And Giddy - they could have at least put a comb through his hair.

I thought all the ladies hair looked a bit ragtag. Do Fundies not let the little girls get their styled. The guys at least looked like they all bothered to comb their hair. 

• Useful 2

IF Lauren is pregnant, and IF she's close to her due date, maybe her and Josiah wouldn't want to be travelling to Nebraska.  And IF a blessed event is expected any day now, he wouldn't go without her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 3/26/2022 at 10:41 AM, farmgal4 said:

The morning after video that gave me the creeps was Lauren and Josiah’s.  That poor girl acted like she had just been through something traumatic.  I’m not sure what was wrong with her, but there was something weird going on IMO.

That’s how I remember it. Of course I trust your opinion @GeeGolly, but I remember Jinger looking quite relaxed and happy during the honeymoon packing video after the wedding. I always remember thinking that Jinger always looked super happy to be with Jeremy, and I was pleased for her especially because their official courtship started right after Josh’s 1st and 2nd scandal. 

On 4/1/2022 at 4:49 AM, ginger90 said:

78FF71B8-DC43-401A-9B82-C4578823C766.jpeg

They look nice. The blue is pretty, and I like how the little ones are styled. 

Edited to add- taking a closer look at Hannah’s dress I like it. It’s simple, but contemporary and fashionable. It’s got style to it. It also flatters her shape. 

Her hair could’ve been WAY better though. She has pretty hair and it looked like she just tossed it to run to Starbucks. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, they finally left the Bahamas. Must be nice to be able to take a couple of weeks off "work" for the honeymoon. Not to mention the week or so the groom spent in Nebraska before the nuptials. 

Do we know if they have a house yet?