Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

44 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Why do I feel like it was Jed! who was especially clamoring to share a bedroom with Jeremiah? I feel like he's the "dominant" twin and Jer just follows along.

Well, they were living there because of Jed! I suppose he needed an accountability partner, so enter the twin! 

eta Did we ever determine which one was Jert and which one was Jernie? 😂

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 9
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, they were living there because of Jed! I suppose he needed an accountability partner, so enter the twin! 

Maybe Jackson Bates is now “Jase’s” accountability partner in the treehouse 😆. Replies in the lonely thread please.

• LOL 9
55 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Why do I feel like it was Jed! who was especially clamoring to share a bedroom with Jeremiah? I feel like he's the "dominant" twin and Jer just follows along.

LOL, I'm just imagining how those conversations between the two of them went!  Jed clamoring to share a bedroom with his adult twin, and Jer with a hangdog look following his bro to the twin bed, hahahaha

• LOL 3

I'm going to guess Jed and Jer didn't spend more than one overnight in their house and were only there on a few occasions during the day. The house was only for the jurisdiction(!).

I do think a couple of Bates brothers lived there during the early stages of the pandemic, when they were getting their pilot licenses.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Looks like the happy couple is finally headed back to NWA. They spent nearly a week in Orlando after nearly two weeks in the Bahamas. Must be nice to have a job that will give you four weeks off when you're just 23. 

Move to evil heathen Germany. 25 days statutory with most places having more than that;-)

So, do we now start the countdown to yet another wee Duggarling?

• Love 1

The Duggars are all very competitive and Jed and Jer's wives seem to be very much into the twin thing. It'll be interesting to see (and very sad if it happens) if they compete in the baby making world too.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Move to evil heathen Germany. 25 days statutory with most places having more than that;-)

So, do we now start the countdown to yet another wee Duggarling?

But Jer doesn't have a real job. I think he has a RE license, but has he ever listed anything? He calls himself a "flight instructor," but how lucrative is that? Flight time is expensive! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But Jer doesn't have a real job. I think he has a RE license, but has he ever listed anything? He calls himself a "flight instructor," but how lucrative is that? Flight time is expensive! 

Exactly. What “job?”

• Love 6
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The Duggars are all very competitive and Jed and Jer's wives seem to be very much into the twin thing. It'll be interesting to see (and very sad if it happens) if they compete in the baby making world too.

I’m absolutely sure they will. They have literally nothing else to do or focus on. 

• Love 5
On 4/13/2022 at 6:37 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm surprised a horse wasn't involved. 🐴

“Sorry I’m late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.”

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Am I the only perv who zoomed into Jers crotch to see if he had ahem a situation… like in the photo before. 

I shall go to the prayer closet…

No, but I did scroll back to check. Lol

• LOL 11
35 minutes ago, Heathen said:

She looks silly wearing that ground-dragging dress in a non-formal setting. 

I agree and I can't think of a formal setting this dress would work for either.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Boho-chic barn wedding? I'm not saying it would look good, but it would be more fitting (haha) there than in a cityscape with her dorky husband. (Formal = appropriate for the attire, not formal as in black tie.) 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Boho-chic barn wedding? I'm not saying it would look good, but it would be more fitting (haha) there than in a cityscape with her dorky husband. (Formal = appropriate for the attire, not formal as in black tie.) 

So the wedding dress, lol. The sleeves, the length, the color - its like wedding dress and prom dress failures.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So the wedding dress, lol. The sleeves, the length, the color - its like wedding dress and prom dress failures.

Yeah, she clearly has a favorite dress type. I hope she's got some with empire waists and floofy skirts for the inevitable, soon-to-be-coming pregnancy. 

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, Heathen said:

She looks silly wearing that ground-dragging dress in a non-formal setting. 

I’m not sure exactly what this is. It’s thin and you can see her slip or whatever is under it.  It almost makes me think that it’s some ugly pool cover up for fundies.  Except he is not wearing a male version of a pool cover up. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LilJen said:

Ah. I see the wedding industrial complex has now decreed that engaged women now MUST have a fancy engagement dress, too.

Not just an engagement dress, but another for her bridal shower, for her bachelorette party, the rehearsal dinner and the honeymoon.  All in white.

I must say, the top half of Hannah's dress reminds me of my first Communion dress, when I was 8.  Mine was knee length, of course, and the sleeves had some pretty embroidery, but very similar in feel.  A lot o the outfits on that site look like First Communion dresses for grown ups.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That is cute but I was thinking more of this. It’s a bit more dressier depending on where they were during their honeymoon. 

https://eternalivory.com/products/stacy

• Love 2

They got cuter clothes than what Hannah chose for herself. It’s so LONG and plain. And white. Lolz

Must be nice to take off for a month to vacation.

Wonder if she is pregnant already. I mean she is 26 aka getting old in the tooth by fundy standards. She can have what 7-8 kids by 40. No way she is beating Michelle the Queen of birthing kids. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I mean I just thought she decided to wear her negligee with a robe outside. I had something similar I got prior to my own wedding.

But then look at how Jeer is dressed 😆.

• Love 1

Hannah has a story on her IG of them going to visit her parents on the weekend. Her family greeted them with hugs, a couple of excited dogs were running around, kind of normal family interaction. Wonder if she wishes they were living closer to her family and not Duggar land. 

• Love 7
Just now, auntieminem said:

Hannah has a story on her IG of them going to visit her parents on the weekend. Her family greeted them with hugs, a couple of excited dogs were running around, kind of normal family interaction. Wonder if she wishes they were living closer to her family and not Duggar land. 

So have they been in Arkansas for more than 5 minutes since the wedding? Jer was in Nebraska the week before the wedding, must be nice to have so much time off from work! 

• Love 9

While I understand that these dorks don't actually have jobs where they would need to ask for a month off, what I don't understand is where they get the money for a three-week honeymoon.  It's not like TLC is paying the bills anymore, and I would think Big Daddy JB has poured his extra cash into saving his golden child.  How do these people all travel as much as they do?  Between these extravagant (to me) honeymoon destinations, the Bates heading to Colorado every other weekend and Jeremy's shoe obsession - where's the cash coming from?

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

While I understand that these dorks don't actually have jobs where they would need to ask for a month off, what I don't understand is where they get the money for a three-week honeymoon.  It's not like TLC is paying the bills anymore, and I would think Big Daddy JB has poured his extra cash into saving his golden child.  How do these people all travel as much as they do?  Between these extravagant (to me) honeymoon destinations, the Bates heading to Colorado every other weekend and Jeremy's shoe obsession - where's the cash coming from?

I think some fundie hierarchy has them on salary for content for social media.  Because they want youth in the cult.  Just like Jeremy pitched MacArthur’s church. Possibly some right-to-life groups subsidize them as well.  No other explanation.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
On 4/22/2022 at 11:02 AM, GeeGolly said:

I think it would be a lovely wedding dress.  It’s certainly prettier and classier than some other wedding dresses I’ve seen.  Hannah is very average-looking IMO.  I wouldn’t even describe her as pretty.  

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think it would be a lovely wedding dress.  It’s certainly prettier and classier than some other wedding dresses I’ve seen.  Hannah is very average-looking IMO.  I wouldn’t even describe her as pretty.  

IMO the Duggar males aren't exactly topping the ranks in the looks department.   I don't see anything to criticize as far as her looks go.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Tikichick said:

IMO the Duggar males aren't exactly topping the ranks in the looks department.   I don't see anything to criticize as far as her looks go.

She's definitely not Hatchet Face -- she's just very plain, like most fundies, male and female. The Bateseseses only stand out because of all the makeup and hairstyling they do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3