Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

After seeing Jin and Jer filmed the morning after their wedding, I am very uncomfortable even thinking about a Duggar wedding night.

J & J were shown packing for their honeymoon. They were in a room with two unmade beds and Jinger just looked so uncomfortable and vulnerable. It has forever changed me.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

from Hannah last night. Elijah now thinks he a photographer KapturedbyKaneshiro is tagged. Jere's pants seem to be having a problem with all that non side hugging going on. 😂

Screenshot (228).png

I see Effortless Beauty tagged. Josie B just flew somewhere - I'm guessing she's in Nebraska.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

After seeing Jin and Jer filmed the morning after their wedding, I am very uncomfortable even thinking about a Duggar wedding night.

J & J were shown packing for their honeymoon. They were in a room with two unmade beds and Jinger just looked so uncomfortable and vulnerable. It has forever changed me.

The morning after video that gave me the creeps was Lauren and Josiah’s.  That poor girl acted like she had just been through something traumatic.  I’m not sure what was wrong with her, but there was something weird going on IMO.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

from Hannah last night. Elijah now thinks he a photographer KapturedbyKaneshiro is tagged. Jere's pants seem to be having a problem with all that non side hugging going on. 😂

Screenshot (228).png

I just.... I just... CANNOT BELIEVE this is the photo they chose. I am simultaneously horrified and laughing hysterically!

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

The morning after video that gave me the creeps was Lauren and Josiah’s.  That poor girl acted like she had just been through something traumatic.  I’m not sure what was wrong with her, but there was something weird going on IMO.

I remember that, it was awful.

Hannah looks lovely in the above picture. She and Jer seem very happy together, so congrats to them. I'm curious to see how this wedding will turn out. Hannah's family seem like they actually care about her so I'm guessing they'll put forth more effort than the Duggars and their DIY disasters. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I don't think I saw that one.

4 hours ago, skatelady said:

I just.... I just... CANNOT BELIEVE this is the photo they chose. I am simultaneously horrified and laughing hysterically!

Oh, hey, is that your wallet, or are you just happy to see me?

But seriously, it seems everyone is talking about Jer's obvious, uh, excitement, but are we sure it isn't simply his phone outline?

3 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Me neither. Anybody have a link, or a season/episode number?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, graefin said:

Oh, hey, is that your wallet, or are you just happy to see me?

But seriously, it seems everyone is talking about Jer's obvious, uh, excitement, but are we sure it isn't simply his phone outline?

That's not a phone in his pants. 😳

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Definitely Ivy, but possibly Gideon?

He is just about the same height as Ivy which makes me think it is probably Gideon.  Henry is significantly taller than Ivy.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Not to mention, the back of her hair was an uncharacteristic rats nest. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Any Lauren sightings?

The pics circulating on Reddit are screenshots and therefore pretty blurry. There are some videos as well, but again, from some distance and with some blur. No confirmed Lauren sightings, but some are claiming that Kendra is looking visibly pregnant.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

On Hannah & Jer's Instagram stories, there's a wedding picture with the US Magazine logo at the bottom.  I wonder if that's for a cover story or just a blurb.

The article:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/counting-ons-jeremiah-duggar-hannah-wissmann-are-married-photos/?utm_campaign=likeshopme&utm_medium=instagram&utm_source=dash hudson&utm_content=www.instagram.com/p/CbltNDdOdFE/

EDB4DE0E-90F9-487F-A410-1A930537A3FC.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Maybe Duggars should outsource all their weddings? This seemed pretty classy compared to Jessa and Jill's wedding. I only remember Jinger's dress which I liked, don't remember anything said about the reception.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

The pics circulating on Reddit are screenshots and therefore pretty blurry. There are some videos as well, but again, from some distance and with some blur. No confirmed Lauren sightings, but some are claiming that Kendra is looking visibly pregnant.

Kendra being pregnant comes around about as often as a Duggar courtship/wedding. Girl needs a break.  She's definitely on pace to beat Michelle. She'll be 24 in Aug. Wow!  

I predict Hannah will be pregnant by Easter. 

• Love 9

I see Joy, Austin, Jeremy, Jinger, JD, Abbie, Gracie, Ben, Spurgie, Jessa (not with S & B) and possibly Jana, Laura and a big maybe - Lauren.

Interestingly, I don't see a bunch of grandchildren or the Anna clan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anna may simply not feel up to socializing these days, or it may be that Jim Bob and Michelle didn't want her there as an unpleasant reminder of the most recent and damaging family scandal.

Also, if Anna did attend, she might have been in for some dirty looks and whispered comments. Given the warped way Fundies regard marital relations, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people at the wedding blame her more than Josh for his crimes.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Love 5

Reddit has a short video clip of the wedding. I believe it's from the photographer's Insta:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/tpjwl0/a_teaser_of_the_jerring_via_their_photographer/

From the brief glimpse, I think the wedding looked pretty nice. I'm giving Hannah huge points for not having eighty thousand bridesmaids and I like the pale blue color scheme. Opinions on her dress are mixed, but I liked it. I just wish she'd done an updo rather than those stringy banana curls. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
57 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Is that damn unity candle a fundie thing? I’d never heard of it before following these chucklefucks.

We had one at our wedding. The mothers lit a smaller candle each and once we said the vows we each grabbed a candle and lit the big fancy candle, and then blew out the little candles. Not a big deal either way for me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Someone on Reddit claims to be able to pick out Anna and one of the M-boys in the crowd, though not sitting super close to the rest of the Duggar. Take it with a grain of salt, as I don't know how anyone can be sure of anything considering the quality of the screenshot/ video. Various posters have claimed to spot Jill/ Derrick and Hilaria, too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

i thought one of the m boys was in the pics posted above. same row with Bin and spurge but at the far end. boy standing on a chair or on his knees looking to the back. Same pic I thought possibly Kynzie off to the side holding up a phone.

• Love 4

Reddit has a link to the whole video. It's pretty dark, but I think I spotted Anna and a couple of the M kids. It looked to me like they were in the same row as Ben and Jessa.

I need to get a life as I watched and actually rewatched some parts to see who was there. My main questions are who is the white haired guy with beard in the first row and who is the bald guy in front of Ben? So many of the ladies have long banana curls it's hard to see who is who. 

ETA: Jeremy and Jinger were there, but I didn't see the kids. 

Edited by realityfan26
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3