Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

So they actually put the real date on their registry. I guess it's official: no one cares.

The majority of us did vote for that thread title. 😆

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 12
12 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so the bachelorette party for a wedding had the same element as a Jrod party for a random kid, scavenger hunt in a mall?? Then they played dress up and went to dinner and had a sleepover...... yawn

Yawn, indeed. #stopmakingstupidpeoplefamous.

Bored Let It Go GIF by Daddy Issues

• LOL 6

Looks like the bridal shower had real food, so already a huge step up from any of the crap the Duggars hosted. 

The nose genes in the Wissmann family are strong, holy cow. 

So it was just Michelle and the Lost Girls attending. Not surprising since the older daughters have kids, but it feels like nobody on Jer's side really gives a shit about this wedding. They didn't even toss Hannah a compliment on Instagram. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Looks like the bridal shower had real food, so already a huge step up from any of the crap the Duggars hosted. 

The nose genes in the Wissmann family are strong, holy cow. 

So it was just Michelle and the Lost Girls attending. Not surprising since the older daughters have kids, but it feels like nobody on Jer's side really gives a shit about this wedding. They didn't even toss her a compliment on Instagram. 

Looks like Mac was there too, I guess we should consider her a lost girl too. Poor Josie had on, I think, a jeans overall skirt? It was way too big for her. She is really still very petite, Mac is much taller and about the same age. Meechelle must have received a compliment about the side pony so she’s going to wear her hair all to one side now. Looks ridiculous.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, louannems said:

It's hard to believe a young person would actually wish to dress like a middle aged, or older, woman.

LOL. I'm older and wouldn't be caught dead in that dress. Given a choice I would wear Josie's outfit over Hannah's. lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

At least they are dressed nicely. Did Hannah get a sex talk from the married ladies? Poor thing is about to be bunnied to death lol. 

I am reminded of SATC and the episode where Charlotte marries Harry. Carrie sleeps with the nice looking and funny best man and its not good! 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And certainly better than what the Rods would come up with. 

• Love 5

Has Jordan had a growth spurt of is the photo taken at an odd angle she looks almost as tall as Hannah. Maybe because she is a step or two forward. Jennifer had been the tallest and looks like she has a nicer dress than the one or two (not so pretty ones) she had been wearing.   

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Has Jordan had a growth spurt of is the photo taken at an odd angle she looks almost as tall as Hannah. Maybe because she is a step or two forward. Jennifer had been the tallest and looks like she has a nicer dress than the one or two (not so pretty ones) she had been wearing.   

Could be the angle but it looks like all the Lost girls except Josie will be towering over Meechelle before long. Jenni does have a different dress than her usual prairie sack but Hannie is still wearing the jean skirt/oversized Tshirt look. I guess Jana couldn’t attend, we might think she was courting Steve Wissman or something. Was Jer having a bachelor party somewhere? Will there be any hijinks involving planes or skydiving?

• Love 4

Hannah's sister did an instagram tagging her about the sister's being best friends. Someone asked if Hannah was staying in Nebraska after she gets married, the sister said she was moving to Arkansas.  I figured that since he "has a business" in Arkansas but didn't know if it had been confirmed.  

1 minute ago, auntieminem said:

Hannah's sister did an instagram tagging her about the sister's being best friends. Someone asked if Hannah was staying in Nebraska after she gets married, the sister said she was moving to Arkansas.  I figured that since he "has a business" in Arkansas but didn't know if it had been confirmed.  

That’s so sad and unfortunate.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Could be the angle but it looks like all the Lost girls except Josie will be towering over Meechelle before long. Jenni does have a different dress than her usual prairie sack but Hannie is still wearing the jean skirt/oversized Tshirt look.

Is it Jordyn next to Mackynzie? Why is she wearing leggings under her dress? Are they still worried about in-home CSA? If not, she's definitely old enough not to wear them with a dress that goes to her knees.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Is it Jordyn next to Mackynzie? Why is she wearing leggings under her dress?

It's Jennifer; Jordyn is on the other end. I think leggings are just part of the Duggar girl uniform, and they'd feel naked without them...

4 hours ago, Sweetpea12 said:

So will the newlyweds move into Jessa's old mold house?

I hope it gets a thorough scrubbing first! But that'll probably be left to Hannah.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Is it Jordyn next to Mackynzie? Why is she wearing leggings under her dress? Are they still worried about in-home CSA? If not, she's definitely old enough not to wear them with a dress that goes to her knees.

Jordyn, Mackynzie and Hannie look like they made their dresses. The dresses look new, clean, and properly fitted. They also look like they were made with a Level 1 Simplicity pattern. The other two look like they were dressed out of the Duggar rag bag.

J'chelle's dress is surprisingly attractive and fits her. It also looks like it was made from the same pattern -- maybe Hannie let her wear hers?

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I'm not sure Josie's maturity level is equal to the other girls.  She may not do well in a structured class where she must follow directions or do careful work.

I wonder if she has undiagnosed ADHD? I recall a scene from CO in which Jana was painting (I think) with the younger girls. Josie made a mess, and Jana kicked her out of the greenhouse. This was only a couple of years ago. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I also remember her giving herself a "manicure" in the fruit salad, or some other small bowl of food, at some gathering.  She was old enough to know better.  I think it may be a case of being very spoiled combined with some delays that have gone untreated.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I also remember her giving herself a "manicure" in the fruit salad, or some other small bowl of food, at some gathering.  She was old enough to know better.  I think it may be a case of being very spoiled combined with some delays that have gone untreated.

I think this is exactly it. She likely has delays due to being a micro preemie. And being a micro preemie and the baby of the family, she was both coddled and ignored - kind of the worst of both worlds.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I know, no one cares…..

AFBE37DE-CFCC-4C46-BB30-7B21660D3A5F.jpeg

NM 🤣🙂
looks like Hannah fits right in with Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sightall of the other thirsty, self-important Duggars. Ugh. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Slow your thirsty roll, Hannah. This is the kind of media coverage you’re getting. Maybe make your SM private 🤷‍♀️. Simpleton. 

Duggar Family News: Are Jeremiah Duggar and Hannah Wissmann Attempting to Get Married Before Josh Duggar Is Sentenced?

Jeremiah Duggar and Hannah Wissmann are getting married. The young couple announced their engagement in January, and now they are racing to the altar. Duggar familyfollowers have uncovered their exact wedding date, and the timing seems awfully coincidental. In fact, family followers theorize that their wedding is being planned around Josh Duggar’s upcoming sentencing. 
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/duggar-family-news-jeremiah-duggar-hannah-wissmann-attempting-get-married-before-josh-duggar-sentenced.html/

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3