Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

We need @crazy8s to check and see if Jer has an LLC that's property related. I'm pretty sure he has them for his aircraft. 

Lord, these shady  people and their LLCs. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

We need @crazy8s to check and see if Jer has an LLC that's property related. I'm pretty sure he has them for his aircraft. 

Jer has many LLCs - 3 with cessna tail #s as the name.

Commercial Space llc, Hometown Construction llc, and Learn to Fly Here llc.

He has both a commercial and private pilot's license and a contractor's license.

Jer and Hannah were shown with/posing with paint fixing up their house, but from voter records he is still listed at the jert and Jernie house with roomie Logan Smith. (one of Hilaria's pets)

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 9
32 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

He has both a commercial and private pilot's license and a contractor's license.

Jer and Hannah were shown with/posing with paint fixing up their house, but from voter records he is still listed at the jert and Jernie house with roomie Logan Smith. (one of Hilaria's pets)

Weird. When they lived there, I am pretty sure that they were renting, and the owner's name dug up. Did these two clowns buy the house? If so, that's likely where Jerannah will live.  

• Love 4

they are still renting. It is funny Jer didn't change his voter reg. to that address when he and Jed lived there. Nice when your campaign manager/brother can't even change his address to vote for you.

the house is owned by someone or some Llc in texas now. When Jed and Jer lived there it was owned by JB realtor pal Thomas Joseph through his llc Bullmoose holdings or something like that.  that guy's son, Reid Joseph, is JD's business partner in the environmental service co that JD has listed on the medicorps site.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Weird. When they lived there, I am pretty sure that they were renting, and the owner's name dug up. Did these two clowns buy the house? If so, that's likely where Jerannah will live.  

It was listed for rent in December 2020 for $1,150. The listing was then removed in January 2021. It was then listed for sale in March of 2021 for $169,260 (weird price). The listing was then removed in May, 2021. This is all according to Zillow.

• Useful 6
14 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I forgot to add this,  Jer also has a real estate license. Interesting in the AR license search Jed! no longer shows up as a duggar with a real estate license. Only JB, Joseph and Jer. 

2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I forgot to add this,  Jer also has a real estate license. Interesting in the AR license search Jed! no longer shows up as a duggar with a real estate license. Only JB, Joseph and Jer. 

Did Jed! ever actually sell a house?

• LOL 6

The opening of the wedding video is reminiscent of the scene in Gladiator where Maximus Decimus Meridius (Russell Crowe) is hallucinating from his infections while he is being transported to auction by the slaver. He is dreaming of his murdered family while walking thru a wheat field, running his land over the tops of the wheat. Complete rip-off from the Ridley Scott epic.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

The opening of the wedding video is reminiscent of the scene in Gladiator where Maximus Decimus Meridius (Russell Crowe) is hallucinating from his infections while he is being transported to auction by the slaver. He is dreaming of his murdered family while walking thru a wheat field, running his land over the tops of the wheat. Complete rip-off from the Ridley Scott epic.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw this and thought that. If I see hands trailing through a wheat field, no matter how whimsical and artsy you're trying to be, I'm immediately thinking Gladiator. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

She had no choice in the decision.  Looks like he's really into his headship role.

That was my immediate thought, too. What looks to her 20 something eyes like a fun surprise by her romantic new husband is the first salvo in a life where she will never get to choose a restaurant, or a vacation destination, or much of anything.

She might get to choose the brand if dish soap they use, clothes for the family, and the names of a couple of the younger children . . .

• Love 7
On 4/13/2022 at 10:25 PM, Zella said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw this and thought that. If I see hands trailing through a wheat field, no matter how whimsical and artsy you're trying to be, I'm immediately thinking Gladiator. 

The question is, whose idea was it? Have these two dipshits seen Gladiator

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

If I am remembering correctly they had the other bedroom set up as a game room with a pool table.

There was also a bedroom with bunk beds, they didn’t have to share a room. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

If I am remembering correctly they had the other bedroom set up as a game room with a pool table.

I think that was the living room and they had bunks in the second room and an office in the third.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, SMama said:

There was also a bedroom with bunk beds, they didn’t have to share a room. 

Exactly. Their shared bedroom with twin beds just a few feet from one another was creepy as hell.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think that was the living room and they had bunks in the second room and an office in the third.

I think the office was as you came in the house, near the door. Wasn't that supposed to be an area for meeting the public?

4 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

I think the office was as you came in the house, near the door. Wasn't that supposed to be an area for meeting the public?

Living room with ping pong table and 3rd bedroom office.

image.png.3ac77b793c2d43f4203a0b44f983473b.pngimage.png.9af9bc1cbf1ae308eaeb84a92fac1b28.png

• Love 3