Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I read that as burglars.  WHOOPS!

They “commandeered” a hangar in Bermuda and would not allow the locals to use the restroom or escape the heat. So yeah, they stole from the victims.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 18
  • Love 1

Bet they don's stick around too long because their guns a fake badges and begging for fast food will not be tolerated by those actually doing the work down there.  They could make themselves useful by helping to move supplies to some of the poorer areas that are being ignored right now, but that won't happen.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, SMama said:

They “commandeered” a hangar in Bermuda and would not allow the locals to use the restroom or escape the heat. So yeah, they stole from the victims.

This is criminal and they were threatening people with their guns, imo. No passes for John David.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 10/4/2022 at 5:21 PM, LilJen said:

Got news for you, Hannah: it *is* fall. Genius she is not.

To be fair, sometimes fall takes its own sweet time to actually get around to feeling brisk and refreshing. I really dislike the heat of summer, and have probably made excited comments about it finally feeling like fall in early October more than a few times over the years.

Yeah, she does try a little too hard sometimes, but given who she chose to marry, I'm finding her surprisingly likeable. Hopefully she will be able to spread that quality to her husband.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Is that crap biodegradable?

It's the Duggars. The crap is probably made of some super long-lasting plastic that lasts longer than Styrofoam, and they picked it on purpose. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 16
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

no duggers at this gender reveal? flying the heli maybe but where are the rest of them?

Thankfully away from the camera. It must be such a novelty for the kidults to do as they wish, no pressure from JB to whore themselves and their families to TLC. 

Edited by SMama
Unfortunate typo.
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

no duggers at this gender reveal? flying the heli maybe but where are the rest of them?

Maybe Jer is pulling a Justin and really became more part of his wife's family than the other way around. Those all look to be Wissmanns.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Maybe Jer is pulling a Justin and really became more part of his wife's family than the other way around. Those all look to be Wissmanns.

They look like Wissmanns to me, too. Maybe one or three of the Duggarlings does have enough sense to say, "I'm going to be with people who aren't totally FUBAR. It's better for my family and me." 

A snarker can dream, anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

The Wissmanns are very fundie. Don't let the jeans fool you. One of Hannah's older sisters, a bridesmaid at her wedding, posts absolutely heinous stuff on Instagram on a daily basis. Hannah's all about the baby now, but there's nothing stopping her from posting like her sister at some point in the future. 

• Sad 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The Wissmanns are very fundie. Don't let the jeans fool you. One of Hannah's older sisters, a bridesmaid at her wedding, posts absolutely heinous stuff on Instagram on a daily basis. Hannah's all about the baby now, but there's nothing stopping her from posting like her sister at some point in the future. 

I'm not saying they're not fundie. But they're better than Jim Bob and Michelle. 

3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'd put the Wissmanns on par with the Duggars. 

Do the Wissmanns have a convicted pedophile in their family? Did they pimp out their children for money and fame? No? Then they're better than the Duggars. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I'm not saying they're not fundie. But they're better than Jim Bob and Michelle. 

I was referring strictly to their beliefs. Few fundie families appear on TV. A few more may have sexual deviants in their midst. And the Wissmanns could well have one we don't know about. Fundies are good at hiding that shit and sweeping it under the rug. Look no further than how the FF was dealt with as a teen. The majority of his own family had no clue.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I think this week is Family Camp at Big Sandy, so maybe the Duggar clan found that more important than yet another anatomy reveal.

If they still had a show they would have been all over the reveal and it would have been held at the compound. Now that there are no cameras to film JB braying about grandchild whatever number his true colors are showing. JB and M didn’t care about their children as evidenced by their handling of the sexual abuse of their daughters. Why would they feel more for their grandchildren?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I was referring strictly to their beliefs. Few fundie families appear on TV. A few more may have sexual deviants in their midst. And the Wissmanns could well have one we don't know about. Fundies are good at hiding that shit and sweeping it under the rug. Look no further than how the FF was dealt with as a teen. The majority of his own family had no clue.

His family knew. Amy may not have known specifics, but even she, who didn't live with him, knew something was wrong. Besides, as I said, the Duggars whored out their children for money and fame. The Wissmanns did not. 

I was clearly not referring strictly to their beliefs. Their beliefs are six of one, half a dozen of the other. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, awaken said:

My first thought too!!

One of Hannah's sisters orchestrated the reveal. If they're any better than the Duggars, the environment might have been considered. What with a helicopter (Stephen is a pilot) and all the confetti falling from the sky, I doubt it. 

• Sad 4

It was extremely special to have family and friends come celebrate with us!! @sus.wiss put together such a great reveal and so many helped make it a fun evening and clean it all up afterwards.

Hannah claims they cleaned up but not sure how you could chase down all that and clean it up. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

I wouldn't give JB & M 'credit' for whoring out their children. My guess is any one of these Fundy families would have jumped at the chance for a TV show. And aren't a good percentage of them traveling around as singing families?

As far as the reveal, I'm thinking Jer would have loved to have all his family there too. Having a baby, especially the first one, is as big a deal to these Fundy dads as it is to the Fundy moms. This is what happens when one is 'late in the game' - more than half his siblings are busy doing their own things.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Wasn't Jeremiah considered the "hot" Duggar? Marriage of under two years has really taken its toll on his looks. Or maybe the male Duggar curse hit him later than his brothers, but was inevitable and inescapable. 

Not by me. 🤣

• LOL 3

They posted a video of their home remodel.  They are living in a RV/camper fifth wheel that they fixed up. It looks larger than I thought it would be.  I am not sure how they plan on dealing with a baby in such a small space or if they will be getting something else. I just skipped through it so they have talked about it.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

They posted a video of their home remodel.  They are living in a RV/camper fifth wheel that they fixed up. It looks larger than I thought it would be.  I am not sure how they plan on dealing with a baby in such a small space or if they will be getting something else. I just skipped through it so they have talked about it.   

So one twin gets a house from Boob but Sinner Twin gets an RV? Did Katey’s dad pay a bigger dowry for her to marry Jed! than the Wissman dad paid for Hannah?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

So one twin gets a house from Boob but Sinner Twin gets an RV? Did Katey’s dad pay a bigger dowry for her to marry Jed! than the Wissman dad paid for Hannah?

I think Jed! is also the new Prince That Was Promised in the family, so he might be getting perks now that used to be extended to the other one before he crashed and burned. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I really thought JB would give Jer Jessas old house, after all they had to move the house off the land, unless they moved the house to where the TTH is and Jer was like no way am I living in the front yard I might as well live at home. 

• LOL 3

Is the RV home actually mobile or is it parked somewhere permanently? IIRC Nate & Esther Bates sort of traveled a bit in their RV. They seem to be more or less parked in NW Arkansas now so maybe Hannah & Jer are near them? 

1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Her parents are okay with that living arrangement? 

Guess Jer isn’t making much $.

Her parents may feel that if she’s old enough to be married and a mother, she’s old enough to make her own choices about where she wants to live. Also in their cultural group the daughter is “handed over” to her husband’s umbrella of authority after the marriage. 

I don’t know much about RV’s (I only visited a friend’s briefly) but I do know there are RV hookups with all of the amenities of permanent housing. So long as they have hot water/heat in the winter, it’s probably fine until the baby is walking, as far as space goes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1