Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Zella said:

She's a really cute kid, but I keep seeing her name as Brimley, which significantly confuses me when I see cute baby Brynley and not a Brimley.

9066683f1e0649e5862c27dec36b74ed_xl.jpg

It makes me think of brindle like Jack the brindle bulldog in Little House on the Prairie.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It makes me think of brindle like Jack the brindle bulldog in Little House on the Prairie.

I used to have a brindle dog--it's an underrated dog color! Maybe I can channel that instead of poor Wilford. LOL 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

In random Duggar news - any one else remember JB's big plan for the Mt Kessler Luxury RV Park? He got zoning permission years ago and then it went nowhere. After passing through a few of the Duggar llcs, the 25 acre lot transferred to Jeremiah's Commercial Space llc on 8/14/2023.

No tax stamp or sales price included in the documents. It was handled by JB's lawyers in PA who are estate planners.

And yes michelle signed the legal document with a 🤍 over the i.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 8

Jer has the flight school with nathan bates, he has a real estate license along with JB and Joe and he has a contractor's license under an llc named Hometown Construction ( Light Building - (Commercial & Residential), Remodeling, Renovations, Restoration, Alterations). He also has an llc called Commercial Space.

Is he actively working and making a living at any of these? Who knows.🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Useful 7
15 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jer has the flight school with nathan bates, he has a real estate license along with JB and Joe and he has a contractor's license under an llc named Hometown Construction ( Light Building - (Commercial & Residential), Remodeling, Renovations, Restoration, Alterations). He also has an llc called Commercial Space.

Is he actively working and making a living at any of these? Who knows.🤷‍♀️

That answers my question. He's somehow involved in all 3. But you're right. How much involvement does he actually have in any of it? Wouldn't his construction be in direct competition with Jason's?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Do the Duggars still have that campground? Maybe that's what it's for Duggars and Bates and friends to live in their RVs.

JB got zoning for the luxury rv resort, but has never done anything to develop the property. Some other company bought acreage almost next to it and are already building an RV place. They are marketing it to U of A fans as a camping and tailgating place for football season.

The TTH property shows at least 3 houses or trailers sort of together and then Joe's is off to the right by itself. Jana, Jer and possibly Nathan Bates are on the property. Jason was in the treehouse and James in a metal shed or something.

Jer just got a new llc last month and listed the TTH address.

• Like 2
  • Useful 9
22 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jer lives in Jessa's mold house. They moved it to the Duggar back 40 after the Seewalds sold the land.

It actually survived being moved? Huh. The things you learn. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Remember, they also moved Grandma Mary's log cabin onto the property for Joe and Kendra. There was footage of that move. But yeah, the Duggars move while houses.

I meant, the beat-down old crappy Duggar house survived the move? Not that the Duggars move entire houses -- lots of people do. But not usually that kind of house; in my experience, people move historical houses like Victorians. 

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I meant, the beat-down old crappy Duggar house survived the move? Not that the Duggars move entire houses -- lots of people do. But not usually that kind of house; in my experience, people move historical houses like Victorians. 

Obviously, what the Duggars value is far less than a Victorian. 

I wonder if Jer paid Jessa for the house, or were the Seewalds good with the haul they got from the land sale?

• Like 5
On 11/20/2023 at 9:29 PM, jcbrown said:

Agreed--I think their Bert and Ernie house was a rental.

Yep, the Bert and Ernie house was never owned by the Duggars.  I'm not sure anyone actually lived in it except for appearances.  It never looked lived in on the show.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

Wait, so Jer brought his less than a week away from delivery wife to a bog by helicopter? I can't even.

Maybe her due date was originally in early March? Still, she's waddling at this point. Duggars aren't known for their practicality.

• Like 6