Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If I wanted a nature show I would watch Animal Planet... must be they didn’t have enough of a storyline so we are getting a lot of filler

Hey, I'll take the creatures over the cretins on this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do people "come out"? Why not just start showing up with the significant other until somebody asks "hey...are you two..." and then pretend like you thought everybody knew. Why make an announcement? 

For Stephanie, it's for the drama.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I dislike Ed but I don't completely believe Rose.

I think she knew. And I don’t care because if Ed wants to sap her of her youth and subject her to his mayo head and other tiny parts, RM should get something out of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Ok, Ed has a condition. We can't pick on that.

However...even without the condition, he would be a weird looking, whiny, cradle-snatcher who wants a custom love doll who was made to his specifications and has only recorded phrases that stroke his ego. UGH!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

This convo between Rose and Ed is ridiculous, he backs down from every stance with Rose, she didn't want to get an STD, he backed down, he wanted the truth about the sister asking for money and Rose says she was not in on it...once again Ed says ok.  Ed is so afraid of scaring Rose off he has given her all the power in their relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, mamadrama said:

I LOVE Erika's dates. I'll fly down and hang with her. Hell, I'll even give her a hug which means we'll have a more physical relationship than her and Steph.

me too. Australia is not on my top 10 to travel to but I love the shark cage idea. 

Plus Erika is fucking cool

• Love 12

Ash: "Tonight we have a special guest, Personal Life Coach Jesse. Say a few words to these lovely girls here, Jesse."

Jesse:  "Behind every successful man is a helpmeet who followed this advice: 'Work on yourself, Babe'. Good night!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This convo between Rose and Ed is ridiculous, he backs down from every stance with Rose, she didn't want to get an STD, he backed down, he wanted the truth about the sister asking for money and Rose says she was not in on it...once again Ed says ok.  Ed is so afraid of scaring Rose off he has given her all the power in their relationship.

He’s all about getting laid. That’s the goal here.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, Ed has a condition. We can't pick on that.

However...even without the condition, he would be a weird looking, whiny, cradle-snatcher who wants a custom love doll who was made to his specifications and has only recorded phrases that stroke his ego. UGH!!!

I respect that he has a disability, I don’t respect what a belittling motherfucker and sex tourist 🥚 he is

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

I don't believe Rose--the way she stalled and was shaking her leg??  Lying. 

Thoughts?

Could all be editing. The pause may not have existed, and the leg shake at a completely different time in the dinner.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This convo between Rose and Ed is ridiculous, he backs down from every stance with Rose, she didn't want to get an STD, he backed down

Actuallly she requested that he get one too, and he refused unless it was in the U.S.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, suzywallis said:

I don't believe Rose--the way she stalled and was shaking her leg??  Lying. 

Thoughts?

I agree with you, but she is sacrificing herself to Ed for her family.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

How much did she ask for? $100? Fuck off Ed you big toe looking POS! 🖕🏻

1000 Philippine pesos is about 20 bucks. All Ed can hear is THOUSANDS and freaks the hell out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

The leg shaking is saying, "get me out of here!"

Yeah, she may have done that after he said something like “How about we try on that Teddy after dinner” and hey edited it to make it look like it happened there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Emily and Sasha

So Sasha the eat healthy freak, gets the virus? I hope the sister enjoys her chips and soda and binge watching TV during this quarantine period and comes out healthy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I LOVE Erika's dates. I'll fly down and hang with her. Hell, I'll even give her a hug which means we'll have a more physical relationship than her and Steph.

I would too. I think Erika is adorable, I love her colorful whimsical style. Its not for everyone,  but she's cute and it works for her. She seems sweet and caring. Steph is a dullard, and she's cold and self centered and borderline cruel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

The leg shaking is saying, "get me out of here!"

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah, she may have done that after he said something like “How about we try on that Teddy after dinner” and hey edited it to make it look like it happened there.

Because all he does is insult her and she's bracing herself. Or trying to stop herself from jumping up and kicking him in the nuts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

How much did she ask for? $100? Fuck off Ed you big toe looking POS! 🖕🏻

Big toe! 

Big toe!

I am in a room alone, and I am screaming with laughter. I now see his irritating smirk and tiny-eyed squint on a toenail every time his face flashes across the screen. Tears...tears flowing, sides aching, screaming!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Ed just wants to keep her on edge.  I don’t know if I can love you until you have an STD test.  I can’t love you until I know if you knew what your sister asked me.   

He may back off quickly and declare his love, but he keeps her worrying about if he will actually marry her and take her and Prince to America.  A couple of kids to love would make up, at least a bit, for having that ass for a husband.

But he is lying to her.  Why is it okay for him to keep secrets but not her?

• Love 13