Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

In the ads who was the couple going to urgent care?

I ask the same thing every time I see the commercial. I know she’s been on the show before, but was so boring I’ve completely forgotten her 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I knew I’d seen Cher from Smothered before. She and her obnoxious mother were on My Super Sweet 16 so they’ve been trying to achieve reality tv fame for decades now. Grrr.

too bad Cher didn’t find a foreign spouse, she could’ve made a career on this show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Stephanie’s voice is annoying, I mean...all of her is annoying but that nasal tone bugs.

and please stop calling each other girlfriend when you don’t even hold hands. I mean kudos for not jumping each other’s bones 2 hours in but some physical affection would be warranted imo

• Love 10

I'm so grateful for this chat, because for some reason, my TLC station decided to replay the first 40 minutes of last week's episode, instead of this week's, so I missed the whole "Who's behind the green door?" reveal.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Useman out at the park with his white grandmother, how sweet.

LIsa is finally getting to meet the little African boy she sponsored through church many years ago  

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

At least Stephanie did it.  Ed would have cried and demanded to go home.  

Let's see if Ed takes Rose on the underground river cave raft tours. Rose will laugh her ass off at his scaredy screams.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Why do people "come out"? Why not just start showing up with the significant other until somebody asks "hey...are you two..." and then pretend like you thought everybody knew. Why make an announcement? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4