Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

"What I'm saying is really hard for your stupid lady brains to understand, so you probably need a couple days to digest"

He's kinda skinny with no meat on his bones.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

He’s terrible,  but remember Avery left her two children and traveled 1/2 way around the world to be with him, so it obviously worked on her.  

Well, that is because she is an illogical and overly emotional woman

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This is the biggest question right now.  This cannot be his real job.  It could just be talking to lonely women for a monthly "fee". But he cannot seriously be a relationship coach. 

He’s a gigalo fo sho

• Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

In the ads who was the couple going to urgent care?

That annoying chick who married the Russian guy with two kids. I forget their names.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Ash's eyes bugg out every time he blinks!  I'm no doctor, but that looks like big time Graves disease to me. Just sayin'.

I HOPE those poor women didn't pay $$$to listen to his shit?

I can’t believe he has the nerve to stand up there.  He seems totally uneducated, especially about the subject he’s there to teach.  What a moron. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Why can't Dumbo Dave and Yolo just get together in Las Vegas and be DONE with it? See? Problem solved.

Like Alexi said in Pillow Talk last week, they want young attractive people, not people their own age LOL

• Love 9

I cannot for the life of me understand how these women (Lisa, Angela, Laura) go to marry their eye candy but expect the eye candy to act as an American man and treat them equally and not expect the guy to want her to be submissive.

• Love 7