Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

My mother who was happily married to my dad for 39 years is laughing her ass off at this seminar. Apparently my dad’s mind wasn’t all in boxes.

Where else was it stored?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ivan, the criminal’s “friend” who he met in Mexico and stayed in contact with....

Ivan disposes of the bodies after Geoff is done with them. Sometimes he keeps them around the campsite till they smell too much.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

The silicone is migrating out of her tits  and under her chins....

Exactly what a relieved Tom was thinking as he departed. Not exactly the dolled-up Darcey Galore he was used to seeing. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Opposites attract?  

This is some of the mumboist of jumbo. 

He could be an expert on "Married at First Sight"! "Well, she's reserved and thoughtful. He's outgoing and theatrical. So they'll balance each other out". 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Ash's eyes bugg out every time he blinks!  I'm no doctor, but that looks like big time Graves disease to me. Just sayin'.

I HOPE those poor women didn't pay $$$to listen to his shit?

I’ve mentioned that before and I hate to keep bringing it up, however I don’t think I can let it go til they confirm that he doesn’t have Graves. It’s concerning....

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'd go drinking with Igor. He should be on the show. Ash keeps digging that hole

Yes, but when he excuses himself to the loo he kills someone then returns for another round of beers like nothing happened.  Full disclosure, I have been binging Killing Eve.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He could be an expert on "Married at First Sight"! "Well, she's reserved and thoughtful. He's outgoing and theatrical. So they'll balance each other out". 

He’s terrible,  but remember Avery left her two children and traveled 1/2 way around the world to be with him, so it obviously worked on her.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

A seminar has a purpose statement, information and a conclusion.  You bring the audience along, so that when you reach your conclusion, no matter how ludicrous, the audience will have come along for the ride.   Now, after it is all over, they may look back and think “what a crock”, but a good speaker can mesmerize people, even if for just a short time.  

Ash failed in so many ways, not just his thesis.  

• Love 15
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Soooo this just proves he was dating all these women becauze this seminar was a cover-your-ass last minute thing he’s never ever actually done before, right?

This is the biggest question right now.  This cannot be his real job.  It could just be talking to lonely women for a monthly "fee". But he cannot seriously be a relationship coach. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11