Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

A seminar has a purpose statement, information and a conclusion.  You bring the audience along, so that when you reach your conclusion, no matter how ludicrous, the audience will have come along for the ride.   Now, after it is all over, they may look back and think “what a crock”, but a good speaker can mesmerize people, even if for just a short time.  

Ash failed in so many ways, not just his thesis.  

Anyone watch the UK Office. It was as cringeworthy as David Brent's gig as a motivational speaker. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Uh Dave?? What signs were you ignoring?? You really said that, dumbo??  Oh the misery.  Like get a LIFE you stupid moron.

It's called BLOCK YOUR DAMN PHONE! IDIOT!

Edited by goofygirl
can I type???
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

He's kinda skinny with no meat on his bones.

Ash looks like he skips leg days 

that seminar was ludicrous 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone watch the UK Office. It was as cringeworthy as David Brent's gig as a motivational speaker. 

🎶You're simply the best....better than all the rest....🎵

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My favorite thing about this is that there's a woman there named Bronte

Who was dressed like she just stepped out of a Victorian novel while talking about modern women 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

This guy needs to go to his local bar and chat up a real, live woman. He's addicted to the internet.

I wonder if he even could?  He only wants gals way out of his league.    Can he talk other than chat?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

This guy needs to go to his local bar and chat up a real, live woman. He's addicted to the internet.

those Mmmmms and emojis don't play well in person though.   That will get you Igor and the shovel real quick

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Gawd, it’s Dawn and Cher. My least favorite pair from that trainwreck last year because they’re just so ridiculous and over the top. And in keeping with tonite’s theme, Cher is allegedly a relationship coach.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The new theme tune to the show needs to be the seminal classic by David Lee Froth. Just a gigalo and everywhere I go no one  knows the game I’m playing

Louis Prima did the definitive version in the 50's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, peaceknit said:

David, you pathetic SOB.

He’s being incredibly honest about his situation. He acknowledges being hurt and wanting to be done with her but knows enough about his obsession to acknowledge that if she contacts him he will go back to the craziness  

but knows that if she 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

He wants young and hot.  He feels entitled and doesn’t understand why “Lana” wouldn’t love him back.  He needs serious therapy.   

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

I ordered a highlighting hat thing (you pull hair through the holes with a giant hook) and hair bleach from amazon.  I have over an inch of dark roots but I’m not yet brave enough to subject my scalp to the pain of the hook.  

My husband used to complain about the cost of coloring, so I bought some L'Oreal. I used to do my own when I didn't have any grey and that worked well. But once the grey was in, it was very difficult to get even color. Back to my fave hairstylist!

Now I'm just going to have to tough it out. Yuck.

Ash. Good Lord, the Mumbo Jumbo is strong with this one.

• Love 4