Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, RealReality said:

This is the most ridiculous argument or things that cannot be proven either way.  

"It's a breath mint!"

" No, it's a candy! "

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Good for Avery.   She actually has some common sense and isn’t wearing rose coloured glasses about Ash.  She knows he is wrong and she won’t pretend to keep him.  

He won’t have a discussion.  He hates to be questioned and can’t defend his position.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

So does Stephanie and we pick on that. 

I was trying to be somewhat civilized and evolved, but I'm more than happy not to be. 

Why the heck does Ed think he deserves to look like that AND be demanding? 

Gender has nothing to do with...oh, these two are not anything like compatable. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh and now poor Ash is all butt hurt because he "needs support". Fuck. Off. Ash. 

It's his masculine energy. He's trying to find that balance.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Ash! " Its hard when I give information and people question the information I give them". Dude you are not Moses coming down from the mountain with the ten goddamn commandments. 

And now he storms off, sulking. What a great display of masculine energy. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I want Ash to have some kind of "Freaky Friday" experience and wake up at as woman having a period while on the cusp of menopause.

Doesn't that mean that some perfectly normal woman has to wake up as a wild-eyed scam artist  whose name means "burnt"?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

So how would Ash categorize someone who was transgender or gender fluid?  His world view on gender is so narrow and decades out of date.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Oh lawd, Dumbass Dave is STILL at it over Lana?? Get the nets out people!

And can I just say, you guys were especially hysterical this evening!!! Everybody, have a great week and stay safe!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

So how would Ash categorize someone who was transgender or gender fluid?  His world view icon gender is so narrow and decades out of date.  

You're assuming he's actually a relationship coach rather than a horny asshat.

• Love 11

Wait, this couldn't have been the season finale? Nothing happened this season, we have been robbed.  A season of a dude in a cafe and driving around and another one with freaky eyes and some lady pretending to be catfished.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ash’s tights, sweatshirt, little shoes and the way he’s storming off with his arms crossed make him look like he’s pissed off at his mom for picking him up late from his cardio jazz tap class.

Hilarious!!!😂😂

• Love 5

Yolanda’s Kids: “Have you ever wiped your ass after pooping?”

Yolanda: “Wow, I’ve never even thought of that before.”  Blank stare. Blink blink. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Thanks for the deep belly laughs tonight.  

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang. I'm still crying/laughing

Just to make sure you know I’m not that original, it’s a Ted Nugent song 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I LOVE Erika's dates. I'll fly down and hang with her. Hell, I'll even give her a hug which means we'll have a more physical relationship than her and Steph.

Even the booob painting? 

10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well at least I get to see my hometown, must suck for the rest of you

Have you ever been swimming with the sharks? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Even the booob painting? 

Have you ever been swimming with the sharks? 

Yeah, sure! It looked silly and fun. You're not really painting your boobs, you're painting plaster. A little wine, some good music turned up loud, friends... It's different and I like weird stuff.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Man, just when you think Tom can’t sound any more like an ass, he says, “When she wakes up as a 55-year-old woman alone, she’ll only have herself to blame.”

To be honest, a lot of us have said the same thing. 

And If it’s true that Stacey and her Albanian ferret have hit a rough patch or broken up, Darcey will have her sister around to build crush her self esteem even more (in her most subtle, loving way)

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m impressed l sincerely thought Darcy would read that letter.

Ed can’t even get in a hammock?

A hammock, would be the equivalent of a Venus flytrap to Ed. He’d be caught and trapped within. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

To be honest, a lot of us have said the same thing. 

And If it’s true that Stacey and her Albanian ferret have hit a rough patch or broken up, Darcey will have her sister around to build crush her self esteem even more (in her most subtle, loving way)

I definitely agree (and I don’t see great things on her horizon), but it was just such a terrible thing to say about her when he knew she’ll see it eventually.

• Love 3