Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How are things up in nyc? You doing ok?

If I'm speaking selfishly?  This quarantine is working out for me. Knock on wood I haven't had any friends or family affected. I work from home and that affords me plenty of time to exercise and watch my court shows. I have no brats so I don't have the stress of trying to home school. This lockdown hasn't been too terrible for me.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

If I'm speaking selfishly?  This quarantine is working out for me. Knock on wood I haven't had any friends or family affected. I work from home and that affords me plenty of time to exercise and watch my court shows. I have no brats so I don't have the stress of trying to home school. This lockdown hasn't been too terrible for me.

Retired here, so every day already was Blursday (tm unknown).I'm finding this stay-inside perfect timing to cut out carbs. They never loved me! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I definitely agree (and I don’t see great things on her horizon), but it was just such a terrible thing to say about her when he knew she’ll see it eventually.

There’s just something about Darcey that I find totally unsympathetic and unlikeable. I think she is a completely self absorbed,selfish  phony.  She actually believes she’s all that and a bag of chips. And as bad as Tom is, everything  he has said about her is true. 
I truly pity her daughters as they start dating.  Imagine drunken mommy comes stumbling into the living room, her massive tits straining to burst free of their bonds, her swollen, misshapen lips attempting to form words that can be even identified as to their language, getting all touchy feely with their dates.. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Nobody thinks that after finishing some wine that Darcy won't be climbing into that trash bin to retrieve the letter?

Edited by kendi
I really do know how to spell
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Poor RM has an ulcer?  Non snarky post, that's very sad.  I wonder what caused that, especially for someone so young.  

I'm lucky.  I have a high stress job, but I have a cast iron stomach and can handle stress pretty well.  I have never had an ulcer, knock on wood.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There’s just something about Darcey that I find totally unsympathetic and unlikeable. I think she is a completely self absorbed,selfish  phony.  She actually believes she’s all that and a bag of chips. And as bad as Tom is, everything  he has said about her is true. 
I truly pity her daughters as they start dating.  Imagine drunken mommy comes stumbling into the living room, her massive tits straining to burst free of their bonds, her swollen, misshapen lips attempting to form words that can be even identified as to their language, getting all touchy feely with their dates.. 

Oh yes, I can’t argue with a word.  Her daughters are the ones who lose here- and not just because their mother spends their formative years sailing off to another countries to meet up with men she met online.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

My grays are scary

I look like a skunk.   My hair is colored/bleached blonde, and I have a good inch and a half of puke-brown roots showing.  I’m 49, don’t have much grey, but my natural hair color is awful.  
Hi everyone! 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

I adore Molly and Cindy. I agree with Molly...I am a teacher. I am an assignment giver, not really a teacher. I am so sad.

Meaning, now as a teacher, I am just giving assignments and grading them. As a high school teacher, I suppose it is easier though 15 - 17 year olds tend to be lazy. I am so fortunate to have a job...teaching for 26 years.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wonder how Jorge was able to reach out to production from prison? He just has their number?

They might have called his lawyer who called Jorge then arranged a call. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wonder how Jorge was able to reach out to production from prison? He just has their number?

He could have written them, then set up the phone call.  As long as he's not on lockdown, he's allowed.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 2