Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I respect that he has a disability, I don’t respect what a belittling motherfucker and sex tourist 🥚 he is

Let's not forget that he waddles. Do his knees bend? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Darcey looks like she is recovering from a transplant. Her face is swollen like she is taking anti-rejection meds.

That's prednisone, not every transplant recipient gets that. Mostly Americans because it's cheap.

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Darcey, you’re getting a bit long in the tooth to be dramatically ripping up letters from ex-boyfriends.  Maybe go back inside and focus on your children? 

She's going to work on herself babe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Tom is still shitting on Darcy, damn you won tom!  Be gracious in victory.  

Tom lost. Darcy wouldn't take his letter. I suspect he thought she'd be moved to tears and words of forgiveness. But he had to leave with curses, foiled again. 

Maybe Tom is angling for a Reality Show with himself and New Love Shannon. 

• Love 2

Yolanda, I’m not going to be able to fall asleep tonight until I know what curse word follows ”Sweet.” 

On a serious note, someone needs to take control of her affairs immediately. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

You don't know how long I've waited for a no-necked guy with greasy hair to ask me, "Do you want a coconut?"

🤣

OMG, rolling!!!

A big toe offering a coconut...I would have gone to swim too...and possibly drowned myself. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

He says with horror, that a young woman of what, 22, 23, actually wants more children? 

He is hoping against hope that she will be horrified that he wants a vasectomy. Then he'll be able to break up with her, more in sorrow than in anger, of course. He'll sigh and moan and say she didn't really "love him". He's just using her and now he's ready to throw her away. He is disgusting. 

• Love 17

Gah, Big Mayo continually harasses Rose like he's a detective on a murder investigation, but the fat greaseball is lying to her.

Of course the biggest lie is pretending to be there in consideration of marriage in the first place 

That grey bikini is hideous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17