Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Jorge is good looking.  He looks great in those pictures.  As long as he doesn't talk he'll be fine LOL.  Hopefully all of his self help will "take" when he's on the outside.   I never saw his original story but I get the jist after looking at Anfisa.

• Love 6

Sasha doing the prison workout....same as Jorge LOL.  Is Sasha always this smug?   I did 1300 pushups on Saturday slacker.

Baby Sasha is adorbs.   I like his striped jammies.  Here's hoping isolation will help Sasha bond to his toddler.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m waiting for them to cancel Rod Stewart in Vegas, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mrs. Floatingbison wants to see Rod Stewart sooo bad.  I screwed up a year ago by dragging her to Foo Fighters when Rod Stewart was playing across town on the same night.  Big mistake!  I'm still hearing about it!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison wants to see Rod Stewart sooo bad.  I screwed up a year ago by dragging her to Foo Fighters when Rod Stewart was playing across town on the same night.  Big mistake!  I'm still hearing about it!

Rodders in Vegas is on my bucket list

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Not sure where you all live, but in NJ, I have to wear a mask every where I go.

But I have made my own masks....triple layered made with clean clothes...long sleeved shirts, scarfs

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

But I have made my own masks....triple layered made with clean clothes...long sleeved shirts, scarfs

I used the a/c filter like Molly, no one wears them outside here just at grocery stores. I don’t trust anyone so if I leave my driveway the mask goes on

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

In MN we're strongly encouraged to wear masks, but I think about half of the people I see in stores aren't wearing them.

So interesting how governors/states have been dealing with this. NJ and NY have been hid hard.  Mandatory for everyone to wear masks everywhere in NJ.  

• Love 4

I'm feeling pretty grouchy today, so is it too mean to say that people in Danniyell's family should probably stop having kids? 

Not too many people wearing masks where I am, but it seems that some of those that do are actually ignoring social distancing. Just something I've noticed over the last few weeks. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'm feeling pretty grouchy today, so is it too mean to say that people in Danniyell's family should probably stop having kids? 

Not too many people wearing masks where I am, but it seems that some of those that do are actually ignoring social distancing. Just something I've noticed over the last few weeks. 

I think they think the mask protects them 100%. They don’t understand that it’s only part. Imagine Yolandas and David Toupee walking around Vegas with no protection looking for their true loves

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Danielle is what is wrong with society.  She is disgusting and obnoxious and terminally stupid.

• Love 5