Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Yolanda, I’m not going to be able to fall asleep tonight until I know what curse word follows ”Sweet.” 

Gonna guess the full name is

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Shut the fuck up Ed. RM lived on an island. I think she can handle swimming. You paternalistic condescending ass.

It's because he probably can't swim and save her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Yolanda girl.... You need to spend some time getting over the loss of your husband, not concentrating on some doofus catfish named WilliamS....  Seriously.

And IF you want to go on a date, there's always DAVE or whatshisface that brought the Brazilian crazylady to LV? Lives with his Mom?  Yep. THAT guy.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

Gah, Big Mayo continually harasses Rose like he's a detective on a murder investigation, but the fat greaseball is lying to her.

Of course the biggest lie is pretending to be there in consideration of marriage in the first place 

That grey bikini is hideous.

Not a cute bikini on Rose. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He says with horror, that a young woman of what, 22, 23, actually wants more children? 

He is hoping against hope that she will be horrified that he wants a vasectomy. Then he'll be able to break up with her, more in sorrow than in anger, of course. He'll sigh and moan and say she didn't really "love him". He's just using her and now he's ready to throw her away. He is disgusting. 

His ace in the hole?

• Love 4

As much as I believe this is all a scam by Yolanda, I equally believe this willful ignorance is her natural personality. After all she was married to and had 6 kids with a career criminal who died in jail.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He says with horror, that a young woman of what, 22, 23, actually wants more children? 

He is hoping against hope that she will be horrified that he wants a vasectomy. Then he'll be able to break up with her, more in sorrow than in anger, of course. He'll sigh and moan and say she didn't really "love him". He's just using her and now he's ready to throw her away. He is disgusting. 

I have heard of men bringing over poor Phillipino women with promises of marriage, sleeping with them then sending them home. They now have to live with that shame and no one in the village will marry them. Ed strikes me as one of those 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Yolanda, I’m not going to be able to fall asleep tonight until I know what curse word follows ”Sweet.” 

On a serious note, someone needs to take control of her affairs immediately. 

"Sweet Jesus".

It doesn't bother us much up north, but in southern states it's very offensive. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yolanda girl.... You need to spend some time getting over the loss of your husband, not concentrating on some doofus catfish named WilliamS....  Seriously.

And IF you want to go on a date, there's always DAVE or whatshisface that brought the Brazilian crazylady to LV? Lives with his Mom?  Yep. THAT guy.

Coltee!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

The fake suspense waiting for the reverse image search. Come on TLC. We’re not Sandra Bullock in “The Net.” These people are not using dial-up. This process takes two seconds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, greekmom said:

me too. Australia is not on my top 10 to travel to but I love the shark cage idea. 

Plus Erika is fucking cool

I want to see Ed in the shark cage. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Granny58 said:

I had no idea pictures could be reverse searched.

I have done on so called military men who have sent me friend requests. They dont realize i am military and know they are BS. Sometimes the reverse image search takes me right to wikipedia

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have heard of men bringing over poor Phillipino women with promises of marriage, sleeping with them then sending them home. They now have to live with that same and no one in the village will marry them. Ed strikes me as one of those 

This is absolutely Ed. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, Ed has a condition. We can't pick on that.

However...even without the condition, he would be a weird looking, whiny, cradle-snatcher who wants a custom love doll who was made to his specifications and has only recorded phrases that stroke his ego. UGH!!!

So does Stephanie and we pick on that. Not to mention Ashe. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 5