Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: White Gloves Off

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Previous scene of Craig in the babushka scarf FTW!!! & they showed it TWICE!!! LMAO! I need to see it in a meme. 

Babushka wearing Craig pulling Gizmo around the yard in a wagon would be GOLD for me.  Make it happen, SC.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Jobiska said:

"She wouldn't last a minute in my world"--Shep, that's because she's too smart to step foot in it even for a minute.  

Right?? What world would that be, Shep? Sleeping till noon, then drinking the rest of the day away until you pass out with some bootie call ho? He better be waking up in time to feed Lil'Craig and take him out for a nice walk. Of course that's assuming the pup is still in Shep's "world".

• Love 11
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I realize that she may feel that this is the chance for her to get a professional man that is husband material, but, I wonder if she's really being honest with how he acts at times.  Those little cuts that he makes with his remarks......over the years, it's like death by paper cut. 

YMMV, but what most other people see as snobbish, I actually see as awkward. I think Metul acts awkwardly when there's cameras around, like he tries to be this cool guy but never quite pulls it off. I can see why people would think he's a douchebag to Naomie, but he's only shown in very tiny bits and tiny doses. I follow them both in IG and they seem genuinely happy with each other. I actually LOL'ed when Craig was bragging how he's the guy that Naomie can take to weddings and vacations, and now that she's with Metul she doesn't have that anymore because Metul works so hard. They vacation and have fun plenty enough based on their IG.

I also think Naomie is the kind of girl who would pull no punches if she's being treated badly by a man. She's shown plenty of fire (and patience) with Craig. Metul is the total opposite of Craig and that's what he can't stand. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

What's gold about watching and aging, bloated fratboy?

I find it funny and horrifying all at the same time.  When my biker guy sets dinner at the coffee table and tells me it's 5 minutes until Southern Charm...................😜

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I find it funny and horrifying all at the same time.  When my biker guy sets dinner at the coffee table and tells me it's 5 minutes until Southern Charm...................😜

I couldn't stomach food while watching Shep. 🤢

• Love 2

Just making my way through this thread so somebody else may have mentioned this already, but remember when Shep got pushy with Chelsea because she didn’t want him to kiss her? More and more Shep has an unhinged vibe that makes me wonder if he could attack a woman who says no.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

BuffyASummers0717 at Southern Charm Reddit has you covered:

snip

Honestly, Naomie is young, famous (or at least fame-adjacent) and attractive, and she could do much better than Metul. He probably knows it, too, which is why he keeps making these nasty little remarks to cut her down to size. It is also possible that being mean is just how he is. Either way, he's an asshole. Naomie's mom being all in favour of this relationship makes me seriously question her judgment.

Also, is Metul "husband material"? He sure does not have a husband material personality. If he's that mean and critical with her, imagine how he'd be with their kids. He doesn't deserve your butter chicken, much less your hand in marriage, girl. Run away.

Maybe he's "good on paper".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

YMMV, but what most other people see as snobbish, I actually see as awkward. I think Metul acts awkwardly when there's cameras around, like he tries to be this cool guy but never quite pulls it off. I can see why people would think he's a douchebag to Naomie, but he's only shown in very tiny bits and tiny doses. I follow them both in IG and they seem genuinely happy with each other. I actually LOL'ed when Craig was bragging how he's the guy that Naomie can take to weddings and vacations, and now that she's with Metul she doesn't have that anymore because Metul works so hard. They vacation and have fun plenty enough based on their IG.

I also think Naomie is the kind of girl who would pull no punches if she's being treated badly by a man. She's shown plenty of fire (and patience) with Craig. Metul is the total opposite of Craig and that's what he can't stand. 

Yes Naomie had no trouble taking down Craig a notch or two because he was an unemployed attorney who just wanted to stay home and sew onesies and pillows. She was having none of this. On the other hand Matul is a doctor like her friend Cameron's husband. Of course she thinks he is good husband material and wants to lock him down ASAP. She'll put up with a lot for the money and status that he represents. I don't think he is attractive in looks or personality. I think Naomie looks at him and sees herself living the kind of life that Cameran has. Oh and I agree with another poster who said that Cameron fawning all over Matul is a Bravo ploy to make him seem like a happening hot guy. Not working.

• Love 9

Naomi is already rich, going to inherit a ton.

But she wants a big earner?  First a supposed attorney, now a doctor?  I guess she's her mother's dream, chasing doctors and lawyers.

For Metul, he might eventually want something more spicy than Naomi.

You sometimes hear stories about med students dumping their fiancee after getting out of residency and starting to earn.  Even those who supported them financially through med school and residency.

Like they want to reboot their life, start fresh with new income level, new gf/wife.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Right?? What world would that be, Shep? Sleeping till noon, then drinking the rest of the day away until you pass out with some bootie call ho? He better be waking up in time to feed Lil'Craig and take him out for a nice walk. Of course that's assuming the pup is still in Shep's "world".

And I don't like meatloaf anyway, so I wouldn't do well in his world. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, scrb said:

Naomi is already rich, going to inherit a ton.

But she wants a big earner?  First a supposed attorney, now a doctor?  I guess she's her mother's dream, chasing doctors and lawyers.

For Metul, he might eventually want something more spicy than Naomi.

You sometimes hear stories about med students dumping their fiancee after getting out of residency and starting to earn.  Even those who supported them financially through med school and residency.

Like they want to reboot their life, start fresh with new income level, new gf/wife.

I know someone who got dumped right after the bf finished his residency. It does happen. I think Naomie wants a dr husband for the status, most likely. Has she met Metul's family?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yes Naomie had no trouble taking down Craig a notch or two because he was an unemployed attorney who just wanted to stay home and sew onesies and pillows. She was having none of this. On the other hand Matul is a doctor like her friend Cameron's husband. Of course she thinks he is good husband material and wants to lock him down ASAP. She'll put up with a lot for the money and status that he represents. I don't think he is attractive in looks or personality. I think Naomie looks at him and sees herself living the kind of life that Cameran has. Oh and I agree with another poster who said that Cameron fawning all over Matul is a Bravo ploy to make him seem like a happening hot guy. Not working.

It is kind of weird that Cameran is married to an anesthesiologist and Naomie is dating an anesthesia resident. I mean, there are other specialties, you know?

1 hour ago, Stiggs said:

OMG. I cannot stop giggling at this. Like, it's ridiculous. I'm a grown-ass woman. Why is this so funny to me? LOL. I'm DYING. I would never be able to hack Craig in real life, but he is the most entertaining person on this show just for his absolute WTFness. And I'd like to state again that I'm THRILLED his Bethany is in doggie daycare and not stuck in Grey Gardens 24/7. 

I think I have two unpopular opinions - I wasn't bothered by Cameran and Metul's stupid "love," and Metul really doesn't bother me. Naomie can take care of herself. I didn't take any of that too seriously. I did love seeing Jason but am sad he didn't ditch Cam for Metul and bring Elvis as his date, heh. 

Shep was HAMMERED when he showed up. When he was talking to Madison he was in a state where he could have as easily passed out as he could have raged out and thrown something. The look in his eyes - I think those of us familiar with that type and level of drunk know - is chilling. He's a sad, pathetic, very serious alcoholic who is so fucking afraid of actual real-life he'll bury it under his money and his booze for as long as he can because he can. Whatever charm, intellect and kindness we've seen displayed over the seasons I think were learned, manipulative behavior that served him well before he started looking like Val Kilmer in his death scene in Tombstone. 

Katherine and her weird little boyfriend were adorable together, his hair and her entire look aside. Actually, I think that added to it. I like oddballs. She seemed genuinely happy. And good on Katherine for recognizing she hurt Danni's feelings and rectifying it right away and then apologizing like a grownup. For Katherine, it's growth. 

Craig is hilarious. When Austen told him to fuck off, he instantly noped out of there.

The Vulture recapper for this episode said that Kathryn's boyfriend looks like he studies comparative literature at a second-tier university, which is an oddly specific yet completely accurate burn.

6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Watching the scene where Kathryn was with the other women, sans makeup, my husband said "I don't think I've ever seen or known someone who looks so bad without makeup, and can look so beautiful with it (when she uses a lighter hand).  

Kathryn really is stunning with (the right) makeup. Without her brows and eyes done, she just gets completely washed out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Watching the scene where Kathryn was with the other women, sans makeup, my husband said "I don't think I've ever seen or known someone who looks so bad without makeup, and can look so beautiful with it (when she uses a lighter hand).  

I don't disagree.

Kathryn is like me and needs makeup to define her eyes because her eyelashes are nonexistent without mascara.   Without it we look off.

• Love 5

I’m thinking that this show is pretty close to done. As everyone has said before, this entire season has been producer influenced around the “Austin threesome” and the “Ashley’s aborted attempts to ruin parties”.   Not one of these scenarios provided much entertainment or enhanced anyone’s persona ( other than Elvis & “Lil Craig”).  Even the once revered Patricia is so busy trying to play her character, that she no longer seems authentic. I’m not really interested anymore.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BookElitist said:

... i dunno ... methinks social-climber-Cameron has more in mind than just sniffing Metul.

Why did Jason agree to be filmed and attend this particular party ?  Really, why?

I am not sure what this means. Metul is a second year resident. Jason is an established doctor and I think his dad is also a doctor. I don't see how Metul equates to social climbing for Cam. 

Jason probably showed up, since he never has been on the show before and Cam maybe wanted to prove that he does exist. Lol. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought maybe she zigged when she should have zagged at the dress shop and ended up in the Lingerie Dept. and was confused.

I'm also amazed Patricia did not at some point take her aside and tell her that in future, this type of outfit is completely inappropriate.  Considering all she's been trying to do to rehabilitate herself in the eyes of the Charmers, now that T-Rav isn't pouring poison in their ears, you would think she'd maybe take a long look at her fashion and life choices and straighten up.  She's not the "baby" of the cast anymore.  She's a mother of two young children.  I'm all for yes, go out and have a a social life, but Jesus Jumped Up Christ in a Sidecar, girl - look around at what the other women are wearing for God's sake.   Your fashion choices say less "old Southern family" and more "Attention Whore".  I won't even get into the Ringling Bros. hair and makeup.  

I am a Patricia fan, and I get that she is trying to do her part for the show, but if BRAVO wants me to believe that she wasn't horrified by Kathryn's costume they are totally insulting my intelligence. Kathryn's fashion sense seems to alternate between old lady and cheap hooker-with at least one Pippi Longstocking day thrown in. I assume it is her need for attention, but if Miss Pat is really her friend now, she needs to try to school her. Maybe she would listen. I also didn't care for Cameran's dress, but the other ladies looked lovely. I am, once again, struck by how pretty Madison is, which stands out so much because I keep thinking WTF is she doing with Austen?

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, smores said:

It IS a good specialty to be in, though.  It's easy to relocate with and find work in other places and it also is one where you can set your hours more easily.  It has more options when it comes to job paths, as you could work in a hospital and have regular shifts or you could (as you saw on Married to Medicine LA), work in an outpatient surgery center and have a more M-F 9-5 schedule.  Not all specialties are as flexible or lucrative.  

Nothing wrong with the specialty, but my point was that Naomie finding herself a doctor boyfriend who just happens to have the same specialty as Cam's husband doesn't exactly disprove the contention that Naomie wants Cam's life.

• Love 2

I just want to say Ashley should stick to hospice patients... Her acting is horrible....Her timing is so off. When she speaks I feel like her voice is trembling because she is nervous she is going to flub her lines.

And whitney couldn't keep his eyes off Kathryn's ta-tas when they were having a moment..,. I was even uncomfortable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

The dress wasn't great, but Cameran is beautiful. I don't know why she catches so much shit, she's harmless.

I agree, I like her, and usually think she looks great.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

His family should turn off the money spigot until he gets help and successfully reinvents himself.

If BRAVO wants to make the reunion truly watchable, Andy should fire Shep on the spot. Let him go hang out with his role model Thomas. Just imagine the "On Demand" replays of that scene. It would no doubt break BRAVO records. It is pretty amazing how Shep has gone from loveable Peter Pan, to one of the most hated BRAVO stars and, heaven knows, that is one crowded field.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 14
On 8/14/2019 at 8:41 PM, bosawks said:

Does Hunter’s mom know he’s out?

I hope Catherine gets him home before curfew.

Omg he looks like he's 12! Poor guy... Kathryn probably shouldn't have worn heels either. 

On 8/14/2019 at 8:55 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

Craig and Shep are scumbags.

I wondered if Craig is really that stupid to not realize what Shep was doing... and then realized... yes he really is that stupid.... 

On 8/14/2019 at 11:24 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Shall I call 911? NO Ashley, you went into a party, uninvited,  and you were thrown out, what can 911 do/say? You @sshat . Well played Patricia.

That poor friend looked HORRIFIED.   But I so loved it that Patricia greeted her with a smile and casually brought over the security guard to usher her out.  That was fantastic and smooth.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:26 AM, bichonblitz said:

He looks like a short skinny kid. Kathryn looks older than him, how is that possible when she's only 27? And Kathyrn, for the love of god, what was that big old knotted mess on the back of her head? Fashion victim from head to toe. 

He looks much better in pictures where he's dressed casually and has a hat on.  Apparently a baseball hat and filters makes him look much older and more of a match to Kathryn.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

mg he looks like he's 12! Poor guy... Kathryn probably shouldn't have worn heels either. 

Why? If a dude has too low of self esteem that it bothers him to be shorter than a woman than he should date someone at least four inches shorter than him.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Why? If a dude has too low of self esteem that it bothers him to be shorter than a woman than he should date someone at least four inches shorter than him.

Honestly to me it looked like Kathryn wasn't that comfortable with it.  I think he looked like he was just fine.  But then again it could have been just her outfit or maybe a combo of both.  maybe her outfit was a distraction that her new boyfriend looks like he's 12. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Honestly to me it looked like Kathryn wasn't that comfortable with it.  I think he looked like he was just fine.  But then again it could have been just her outfit or maybe a combo of both.  maybe her outfit was a distraction that her new boyfriend looks like he's 12. 

Kathryn always looks uncomfortable when she does “fashion”.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't disagree.

I think she is simply stunning when she is bare faced!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Miss Patricia is way too grown to be shit stirring. Yes, Ashley is disgusting, but Pat calling Katherine over to her side just to shame Ashley was stooping down to Ashley’s level. Having Ashley removed from the party by an armed security guard was enough. Lay down with dogs and you get fleas. 

Shep should be ashamed of himself. He lives a golden life and has nothing to be so bitter and angry about. It seems clear that he has feelings for Madison, but a real gentleman would wish Austin and Madison well, and use the missed opportunity with Madison as a learning tool. 

• Love 12

I thought Kathryn looked amazing.  It was maybe just not the place to weat the ensemble.  

I think sometimes people make stupid jokes that make things awkward, we all do it - we just aren't filmed on camera. Even Shep wiping his feet on the dress was just a joke that came off badly. So I think that may be what happened with Metul and Cameran. Cameran has always been a dork.  Her husband is very plain looks wise. I think most of the time I comment on here I am saying what a nerd she actually is.

There was so much set up this season. I want the first 2 seasons back. Ashley is sent in to spice things up, Whitney tries to create drama by sleeping with Kathryn. Why was Craig so willing to pait up with Shep after Shep had treated him like complete shit?  I think all of what Shep does is real. Yes, folks, he really is that much of an asshole. 

• Love 10

Kathryn - Fashion fail. Hope her and her new beau work out - it's nice to see her in an age-appropriate relationship. Though what she's been through makes her look and act much older. Hope he can handle it.

Cameron - Fashion fail. Now we know why Jason refuses to be on camera since she cuckolds him.

Chelsea - Fashion win. Although the tight camera shots only allowed a view from the waist up.

Naomi - Dress looked OK on her, earrings were a little strange.

Madison - Red hot. Winner of the evening. Her apologies were spot on.

Danni - OK fashion-wise. No one believes you didn't have chlymydia honey, but they aren't exactly blaming you for it.

Patricia - Cold, jealous old crone that lives to stir up fights and keep her son to herself. The comment about Ashley being a "gold-digger" - well, it takes one to know one apparently. Pot calling kettle black!

Ashley - Her allegations about Patricia creating the problems between her and Kathryn are totally believable. It's just that she goes to such great lengths to prove it. Her obsession with the SC crowd is her undoing. She needs to leave and never come back for her own sanity!

Shep - Once probably a sweet boy who got his heart broken, has inverted into a bitter old man. Untrusting, vengeful and cruel, oh how far Shep has fallen. Evil is written into his face.

Austin - I believe he didn't have actual sex with the threesome, possibly only because Madison stopped it. He's matured enough to realize Madison can provide him with something higher in life than boozing with Shep. Now exit stage left.

Whitney - Still in love with Kathryn. Blatantly trying to impress her by bragging about his guitar skills in front of her new boyfriend. Too bad mother won't allow him to be with another woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

If this show has another season, Shep is in trouble. Viewers actively don’t like him now. He is the poster child for why rich parents shouldn’t hand their kids everything AND drill into their heads that they are better than everyone else due to their wealth. It’s actually gross what Shep is at his core. 

Thomas had a similar life philosophy which is why he left Beverage Cart Girl at the altar. “Too Good” for the lesser people in life. Where did it get Thomas now...? 

I personally think Shep DID like Madison more than a hookup in his mind, BUT he hated himself for it because he feels she is beneath him-a “white trash hairdresser”. He hates Austen for his ability to go out and date whoever he wants in life. That’s not an option for Sheppie who better bring home a Kennedy cousin....or no one.  Which explains his inner (and outer) rage. 

The saddest/most pathetic people on this show are indeed Shep, Thomas and Patricia-the wealthiest. And Whitney too, who also pined for a girl “less than” him (Kathryn) and is unable to accept it in himself because she doesn’t fit into their pompous, self important world. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14
On 8/15/2019 at 2:15 AM, scrb said:

And now the coda to this episode shows Ashley and Landon selfie.  Yeah again another rigged social media thing to keep the viewers hooked.  Maybe Ashley and Landon will make an appearance next season and Kathryn will have two nemeses.

I also don’t buy that Kathryn and Whitney hooked up.  I distrust ever major story line these ham-handed producers tried to push this season.

I’m not saying some of the things that happen on the show are a result of producer intervention, but I certainly don’t think that nothing happens without their doing. 

Why would the producers care if Ashley and Landon are friends? Neither are regulars on the show, and it would have nothing to do with show ratings. 

And so you’re saying producers told Whitney and Kathryn to lie about hooking up?? Even though Whitney IS an executive producer and clearly didn’t want to talk about it? 

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes she is simply breathtaking

🤣 Breathtaking in the Seinfeld sense is definitely the word I would use to describe her when she’s bare-faced. But she’s also the  “two faced woman” from Seinfeld! Because she truly is stunning when she has her hair and makeup professionally done, like in that taking head when her hair is pulled back and she’s dressed in black. Absolutely gorgeous! 

That said, I give her some props for being willing to appear on-camera with no makeup on and her hair wet or undone.  

• Love 6

Charmers,

1. If you want to talk about the reunion preview, please do so in the reunion part 1 episode thread.  It looks like an accidental cross-post started this.  Let's check where we are before posting.  The errant posts have been moved. 
  2. If you want to talk about Shep being a jackass during this episode, have at it.  There's plenty to discuss.  If you want to talk about Shep being a jackass on social media, take it to his thread.  Think of it as dividing between episode time jackassery and current jackassery.  Similar, but different.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I was pleased to see that Eliza did indeed turn out to be quite harmless and genuine.  She's young, and it shows, but in a good way - she hasn't yet experienced enough of life to become jaded and cynical, and therefore seems a bit childish and naive when it comes to catty people.  I don't mind her.

I'm concerned for Danni's health - at one point, while she was talking with Madison outside, her face appeared gaunt, almost skeletal.  All of them are tiny, but where Chelsea, for example, appears fit and trim, Danni doesn't.

Shep reminds me of a high school jock who has always had his athletic talent to rely upon for acceptance and as a lifestyle, and who, upon reaching middle age, discovers people are no longer impressed and has nothing else to fall back on.  He was always the good-time guy, and that was fine when he was younger, but the younger generation didn't know him as such - they just see a crotchety old man who never grew up, and that's not "cool."  Meanwhile, his aging body can't keep up, but he doesn't know what else to do with himself.  Hence the hostility.  Part of me feels sorry for him.

As frustrated as I get with Craig, I've said before and I say again - he clearly has a sensitivity when it comes to treating people with respect.  Every time, when it comes down to it, he winds up expressing regret, and approaches people in distress with compassion - Austen, Ashley, Katherine.  I truly don't think his "What does it cost you to go see if Katherine's okay?" challenge to Whitney was producer-driven - I really believe it was genuine, because it was in line with the way we've seen him approach such situations before.  I think he has a severe attachment still to Naomi which is troubling, but I do like the side of him who ultimately knows how to treat people with dignity.

Along those lines, I absolutely loved that Katherine came right out and told him to his face that he was a dick for joining Shep in bringing the video women to the party.  I think maybe that was the tipping point for Craig when he fully realized he'd done something very not nice.

I adore Chelsea.  Someone mentioned in another thread that she's just comfortable with who she is no matter the situation, and I admire that.  She has to be the most authentic of them all.  And she's Tyson's mom, which makes her even better.

I think Cameran is at that age where she's torn between who she used to be and who she is now.  Sometimes it's a hard thing to realize you've grown up and everything you loved about your younger life no longer fits.  I can't give her a hard time for that.

Call me crazy, but I actually wouldn't mind having both Ashley AND Landon on next season at the same time.  Both of them drove me nuts but were fun to love to hate.

• Love 20
On 8/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, Neurochick said:

I couldn't stomach food while watching Shep. 🤢

Especially while he is eating with his mouth open. For an alleged gentleman (I think not) he really has poor manners. I’m sure his parents are proud. They send that check every month to keep him away from their hometown lest he damage their reputation by association. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 10:37 PM, goofygirl said:

I can't believe we waited all season for THIS GIANT STEAMING PILE!!!!  I think this show has finally jumped the shark.  Kill it now. It's over.

We now know WHY Shepherd Rose the TURD has never been able to have a semi meaningful relationship.  He's a DICK! AND..... he needs professional help.

Craig just kills me. 

Cameran needs to stay home and raise her baby. 

Chelsea has it going on..

Metul really looked like a doofus at the party.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad the Assley drama is gone back to California.

STAY THERE!

That's all I have.  Gonna miss Patricia parties but I think I'll survive.

Re Cam:   I don't agree she has to stay home necessarily,  but she needs to reevaluate  her life and her friendships.  And acting like  adoring  teenager  over someone else's boyfriend is childish and embarrassing.     I feel badly for her husband, as I thought she was finally coming to grips with parenthood. 

She obviously needs more than being stuck at home, but I would rather see her do some charity work she might enjoy rather than hang out with these lame, immature men  .  I am looking at you Shep, Craig, and   Austen.  Just a waste of oxygen.   None of them seem to have enough drive, ambition or desire to grow up and accomplish something worthwhile.   The parents don't help either, with their  support, emotional, or financial, if any.  Craig's parents seem more realistic in some ways.  

I also worry about  Naomie and her relationship.  Metul has a different culture and I think it would be a difficult marriage for her.  She is smart, strong and perhaps needs a strong man in her life, but he is just overbearing to me.  I don't think we have seen all of his quirks  yet.

Chelsea is the best of the lot.  Works hard, bought a home and seems to roll with the punches.   And is a cutie too.  Married, engaged or long term relationship ?  I just hope she sticks to her principles as she seems to have a level head on her shoulders to me.

I won't miss Patricia's pretentious self (or parties), honestly.  She admits she spoiled her son, which is a shame.   But he allowed it too,  so  I cut him some slack as I kind of like him

On 8/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, chewycandy said:

Cam looks like she is finally realizing what an awful human Shep is. 

How come it took so long anyway?

• Love 10