Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Jesus, the Countess and Joseph

• Start Topic

I really think they are all just jealous of Tinsley, so feel the need to knock her down. She is the youngest, has a great figure, wears fabulous clothes, etc. So, they look for her weak spots--no husband, no babies--and bully her. I think she has plenty of family money to buy whatever outfits she wants. Who knows? Maybe she even has designers offering her clothes to wear on the show? Dorinda is just a very bitter person. Look how she went after Luann, when Luann gave Bethenny a gift and not her? Good grief. Who acts like that?

• Love 20
(edited)
11 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

She said on air that she wouldn't say yes.  So not engaged but he wanted her to keep the ring and he would live up to a promise.  That things needed to be different.  They have been off and on for a long time.  So on when he says he's clean, off when she realizes he's still using.  Sad that it's not the first time I've seen the same scene play out.

No she said they were engaged she told all the girls that at the beginning of the season.  She was “beaming” waving around the big gaudy ring he asked me to marry him. She used the words engaged. You can’t say yes after the dude dies it’s not retro active. So if that’s what she did that makes it even worse. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Not that she's trying to convince the world that she expects to be winning a grammy any time soon. 

You are right. She wants to be on Broadway and get a Tony first. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So in that vein, I guess I am interested in the lines of privacy people think Tinsely should be allowed to draw.

As with all of the HWs shows, I think that the ladies can divulge whatever they're comfortable with.  I think that Tinsley has learned not to trust these women with her most intimate thoughts (I wouldn't either.)  I don't think she owes the viewers every detail either.  However, as a HW, the risk of not being open is that you lose the viewer's support.  I don't think it will happen with her though.  I like the energy she brings to the show.  There have been other HWs who were boring as dirt, but not Tinsley.  I hope she stays with the show.   

For me, I'm fine not knowing every last detail of each of their lives.  I don't live my life waiting for their next post or tweet.  These are just silly shows that happen to be my guilty pleasure.  I like them more because I can come over here and chat with all of you fine folks!  We all may disagree from time to time, but I really do respect everyone's feelings and opinions.  It's interesting how we all can view things so differently.  😉

To summarize my ramblings, I'm okay with not hearing every detail of everyone's lives, but am fine with whatever they want to put out there.  We have the verbal diarrhea of some, and the cautious nature of others.  It makes for a good mix for the show! 

• Love 17
(edited)
31 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I got into this a few weeks ago when Bethenny made a comment about Tinsley not having children and it seemed like 90% of the people thought Bethenny was wrong and I didn't, and now it appears that 100% of the people think Tinsley is right and Dorinda is wrong with regard to what Tinsley should divulge about Scott, etc.......I'm always willing to hear out the other side and say that I was wrong, and I do believe in the wisdom of the crowd (to an extent).

So in that vein, I guess I am interested in the lines of privacy people think Tinsely should be allowed to draw.  My first reality show was The Real World, which was 24/7 cameras, so maybe that informs my thought process too heavily.  Like, not specific to Scott, but does anyone have a standard that you think she (or other reality stars) should have to live by?  For instance, should they be allowed to make one major facet of their life off-limits as long as they share everything else?  Is it something specific about finances people think that should be private?  I'm curious.  Not looking for an argument; just a discussion.

Also, what line of privacy do people think that people like Tinsley in general and not as a reality TV personality should have regarding friends/acquaintances/family and coworkers?  I guess I am just really against lying for some reason.  I think it makes the recipient of the lie look foolish if they find out, and they will likely find out, as there's no honor among thieves.  By that same token, I think people should be able to say, "I don't want to talk about it" all day.  The only thing is, there may be social reprecussions.  

An example of a repercussion: In my personal life--not with y'all--I am very, very cautious with what I divulge, although I don't make it obvious. It's because I'm trying to cultivate an image and I won't say anything that falls outside of that image (but I won't lie). But I also pay a price for it--very few people are close to me.  I thought that was how it worked--give and take and incremental trade-offs, and I applied that to Tinsley, but I might have erred somewhere along the way.  

I guess I tolerated and even liked Tinsley for so long because, while you could say "x,y,z" negative thing about her, you could always say she didn't have a mean bone in her body.  When she ganged up on Luann two episodes ago, I lost that one tenuous connection I had to what I thought I liked about her, and I am perhaps judging her too harshly for everything in the aftermath...

The same thing happened with me last season with Luann.  I was really hanging in there for her even though I was annoyed--I just liked her.  But when Luann said Dorinda was turning when Dorinda was drinking, I was just like, ugh, what an asshole, I hate her.  It took half a dozen episodes of this season for me to like Luann again.

I don't know how I always wind up defending Dorinda--I don't even really like her!

Also, the common denominator in those two above examples is that I didn't like when one Housewife went after another's drinking...so maybe I do think there are some privacy limits, even on reality TV.  Hmmm...

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'll admit to perhaps leveling some unfair criticism.  In other words, I think I am easier on some of the Ho'Wives than others even though I strive to be objective.

I think I just put way too much thought into a Housewives post.  Sorry.  Trying to avoid cake at work.  

Also, I have no idea how to spell Tinsley.  

I think I just view the whole thing differently. I guess I don't see it as a privacy issue, exactly. Dorinda and Ramona and Sonjia and calling Tinsley a liar based on her choice of dresses...which is nuts. Tinsley is saying that she is not lying and they are making false equivalencies and her choice of dresses does not prove what they say it proves. When Tinsley said "I don't tell you what I had for breakfast either." I don't think she was implying that she shouldn't have to (which I don't think she should. I personally don't care if cast members keep some parts of their lives private. Good for them for having boundaries), but that it isn't relevant to Scott. And this is where I am 100% with Tinsely. If you are going to call me a whore and a liar on TV, you better come after me with a lot more than "women can't buy their own dresses". Just like Tinsley, I'm not going to bend over backwards to disprove a narrative you made up. You can ask me once. I'm not going to keep on disproving something that hasn't been proven in the first place. 

I hope that didn't sound combative. I don't mean it too. I'm also avoiding work.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 18
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I don't see how they were difficult about it.  LuAnn told them to stop by before the show

Agree. It appeared to me, anti-adelle guilt tripped them into coming in the first place. Then they show up and she's annoyed and all "show biz baby". 

I'm too far gone to quit watching, and happy this season and RHOBH are done. My mental health can use the break. Way too much negative and bullying without a compelling, interesting or entertaining storyline. Done with cabaret, erika jayne, skinny girl, puppygate,  - mundane. Starting to become a modern day version of Rocky Horror Picture Show where we all join in with the correct words. Why don't these chicks do anything? Bravo could save money putting camera's on us while we do nothing.

. . . and I don't count comped beauty treatments as doing something.

Edited by itsadryheat
forgot a word
  • Love 9
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

No she said they were engaged she told all the girls that at the beginning of the season. She used the words engaged. You can’t say yes after the dude dies it’s not retro active. So if that’s what she did that makes it even worse. 

I also think the story was that he did not have a drug problem and that all medication was prescribed.  I never understood what the real issue was with him, or why they constantly broke up.  She also let him take care of her daughter, so I don't think he was a drug user.

• Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I don't see how they were difficult about it.  LuAnn told them to stop by before the show since they were going to Ramona's party, so when they got there they went in to see her.  I don't think they realized she had 10 minutes until stage time, seeing as how the last time they went to see her it took her an hour for her to get out of the dressing room.  Maybe they thought she had more time.  She griped about them being in there and basically told them to leave.  You can't win for losing in that situation. 

When I refer to them being difficult, I'm talking about all season. Fourth wall stuff. Not what actually ends up being the narrative.  I mean normally I don't assign production this or that to a season but it's been so damn heavy handed all season that I can't just take each scene or episode at face value. The obviousness of the direction the women are trying to take the whole "no more cabaret" gripe is too strong.

They didn't want to go but it was obviously a compromise of sorts. But then they wanted to play it like it was actually done "for Lu" when it most likely wasn't. Similar to Lu's reaction to them. It's like parents forcing kids to go to a party of a classmate they don't really like because it's impolite not to go. Lu knew the deal they knew the deal no one was happy about the set up and it showed. No surprise that Lu wasn't up for humoring anyone at that point. I've noticed that Lu is sort of over playing along and keeping up pleasantries. At least not as much as she used to be in passed seasons. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I really think they are all just jealous of Tinsley, so feel the need to knock her down. She is the youngest, has a great figure, wears fabulous clothes, etc. So, they look for her weak spots--no husband, no babies--and bully her. I think she has plenty of family money to buy whatever outfits she wants. Who knows? Maybe she even has designers offering her clothes to wear on the show? Dorinda is just a very bitter person. Look how she went after Luann, when Luann gave Bethenny a gift and not her? Good grief. Who acts like that?

That was my thinking too with some of Tinsley's clothes on the show - that she probably has some fashion connections from her socialite days. She was the "it" girl at the time they all wanted to dress. Those days are in the past, but she may still have some relationships, especially since she often gives the shout outs on instagram of who she's wearing. She's still obviously promoting Alice + Olivia. She has over 440K followers on instagram. I don't think she's some kind of fashion icon designers are clamoring to outfit anymore - but they do often gift things for random stylish "influencers" with that many followers.

Edited by divsc
typo
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, divsc said:

That was my thinking too with some of Tinsley's clothes on the show - that she probably has some fashion connections from her socialite days. She was the "it" girl at the time they all wanted to dress. Those days are in the past, but she may still have some relationships, especially since she often gives the shout outs on instagram of who she's wearing. She's still obviously promoting Alice & Olivia. She has over 440K followers on instagram. I don't think she's some kind of fashion icon designers are clamoring to outfit anymore - but they do often gift things for random stylish "influencers" with that many followers.

Plus Tinsley looks good in the clothes with her svelte figure. She also  accessorizes well and seems to have her finger on the fashion pulse. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I've noticed that Lu is sort of over playing along and keeping up pleasantries. At least not as much as she used to be in passed seasons. 

I can understand her agitation with the ladies in some ways.  I do think they made a mountain out of a molehill with the Miami trip and her going to the beach by herself.  Then Bethenny had a come-apart at the dinner table.  Yikes!  That was bad.   As I've said with other HWs shows, I don't like to see a pile-on of anybody, whether I like them or not.  LuAnn, like all of them, have their faults, but watching her get annihilated like that wasn't pleasant.  However, I don't think she's been as appreciative of Bethenny & Barbara's support as she should be.  I can understand some of the complaints the ladies have with her.  Everything comes back to taking care of herself - which is what she should do - but stopping to show some appreciation goes a long way in maintaining relationships.  I think she's gotten more snooty over the seasons.   I think she should be a little more humbled.  I always liked LuAnn, but I think the idea of being a cabaret star has gone to her head.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Bethenny is going to stop talking about Dennis....until the reunion. 

How awful for his family to have B going on about Dead Dennis “pulling on her” like some kind of bad celestial influence. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, nexxie said:

How awful for his family to have B going on about Dead Dennis “pulling on her” like some kind of bad celestial influence. 

Is she sure it wasn't this she felt pulling on her?  

GrimReaper.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

Was it just me or did the continuity of this episode kinda suck? 

Dorinda had a flood and so her fish room is under construction.  I wonder who will fight for their right to be the first to sleep in it when it's finished. 

If I were Dorinda I'd decorate it in Early American Tarantula, lead them in blindfolded and let it be a big surprise.  Insert evil laughter.   Bwahahaha....🤣  😈

I would put all those motion-sensor life-sized Halloween things in that room - the ones that the eyes light up and speak to you when you walk by - these women thought a shark on the wall was scary - wait until they try to sleep with all that!   

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Wasn't it Dorinda who let us know that "money talks but true wealth whispers"?

Yes it was. And Dorinda is anything but a whisperer, let's just put that out there for what it is. She'd be nothing without Richard's money. No Berkshires estate, no fancy pants apartment on Sutton Place. Nada. Bupkis. And she freely admits she takes other people's clothing from the dry cleaners when they forget about it. And yet she is the one to get all uppity because Tinsley, who has family money, can afford to live in a luxury hotel and buy expensive designer duds? Who's the jealous bitch in that equation, DUHrinda?

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No she said they were engaged she told all the girls that at the beginning of the season.  She was “beaming” waving around the big gaudy ring he asked me to marry him. She used the words engaged. You can’t say yes after the dude dies it’s not retro active. So if that’s what she did that makes it even worse. 

And you shouldn't say yes when the dude is married. Because saying yes to a married man is a joke. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

His ex wife, living with her new boyfriend, still talks about him constantly on social media.  So Bethenny has company.

You mean his widow and the mother of his children?

• Love 20
(edited)
20 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

OK.  Since Luann’s mother didn’t use birth control and had 7 kids, we have to suffer through Luann and her cabaret?  Good to know.

I’m not sure what difference it makes to anyone else if Tinsley is still with Scott or not.  And, she comes from money, so, what’s the big deal?

Sonja has been leading the charge in this regard since Tinsley's introduction to the show.  She is in my opinion, jealous that T can do and buy whatever the hell she wants.  Sonja will never emotionally recover from the divorce, losing the perks of being married to a Morgan, and all of the accompanying financial benefits.  I believe she is bitter as hell that she no longer lives in the townhouse.  She needed the income, and that was her only revenue stream beyond the show.  I don't imagine that the "Sonja Morgan fashion" **cough** line produces enough income to pay her condom bill. (On the outside chance that she's smart enough to use them).

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Okay, cabaret...

LuAnn reminds me of a drag queen when she does cabaret. The gowns, the deep voice, the height all help with this perception.

i see now why she has always been the one demanding attention- she didn’t get much attention while growing up, so the world OWES her all the attention!  It’s too bad she didn’t give her children the attention she feels she didn’t get as a child. And there are only TWO of them, not seven. 

As for Lu’s costume, she told someone she was dressed as a s’more. The hat was supposed to be a marshmallow. (It was an epic costume failure). 

Please, no more drag shows um cabaret!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else notice in the closing credits that it said Bethenny bought a house in Boston with her new boyfriend (Paul-?)?

I'm guessing this may be a pretty serious relationship, as I don't recall her ever buying any real estate with anyone before, well, except for that stupid show with Fredrik from MDLNY.

Wonder how that all will play out next season.  

I noticed that too - apparently this guy has no TV.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Did anyone else notice in the closing credits that it said Bethenny bought a house in Boston with her new boyfriend (Paul-?)?

I think it was a typo.  It should have said, "Bethenny bought a house in Boston FOR her new boyfriend."

Isn't Paul going through a divorce himself?

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, laprin said:

I see these kinds of comments a lot and I'm always confused by the implied criticism.  First, Bethenny has said many times that she and Dennis were on a hiatus. She wasn't secretly stepping out on him. Second, if someone you genuinely loved and cared for dies, but you have another man in your life, are you not allowed to grieve?  How dare Beth!  Once an ex, he must be banished from all memory, I guess. 

I agree with you. Like someone once said, sorry, can't remember who, people "act like they're getting paid by the insult and the rent was due yesterday." How is it possible to despise someone like this whom you don't even know? It's exhausting and sad to read and over the top.

And the outrage for Dennis's wife is over the top, too. They married when they were 21 and 23, respectively, so naturally the bond was very deep. They were each other's first love. They were, however, fucking separated, had an arrangement and she was dating, too. Bethenny knows his kids. He appeared on the show at a party at Dorinda's Berkshires house and wore an ugly Christmas sweater.

Also, in the car, Bethenny admitted that she talks too much about Dennis, which the driver agreed, and she said it's now time for her to stop. That's progress. A major milestone in the grieving process.

And, the speculation that Brynn is her mother's emotional caretaker? I doubt very, very seriously that Bethenny would do to the little girl what her mother did to her and is likely deeply saddened that the divorce is so public and bitter, which the child can't help but be aware of.

I do, wonder, however, why she never has any Tampax in her suitcase. She may be having an early menopause and just when she thinks she's out, it starts up again, because the period goes away gradually. I was actually kind of sad when mine, which never gave me cramps or zits, stopped for good.

Maybe Paul found her and shook her awake and then got her to take the Benedryl. I think the doctors were saying that if he'd come back five minutes later, she would have been gonezo. That's fucked up and I'd be upset, too.

I also think that while not BFFs or anything, Bethenny forms bonds with the hired help she spends a lot of time with. That housekeeper is an important member of her household and probably helps a lot with the little girl and also likely knew Dennis. She tends to talk openly with some of the hired help, which is much nicer than Luann's "Don't introduce me by my first name" approach. 

I like Sonja, but I am disappointed in her criticisms of Tinsley, especially since she knows the family and she knows that the girl doesn't need Scott's coupons or dollars. Maybe she's resentful because she got a lovely settlement but blew it trying to be a player in the movie business and didn't know what the hell she was doing. I'm glad, though, that Bethenny has given her guidance. Her clothing site now features some skincare stuff and Sonja wears and promotes some of the clothes on the show without being annoying about it. I also think some of the stuff she does is just for show cause she's on a show and has to entertain us.

Can't for the life of me imagine why Dorinda is so possessed with where Tinsley gets her money and clothes. Surely she knows the girl has family money and likely got a good divorce settlement that her mother didn't let her blow. And she's been earning Bravo dollars. Plus, she probably gets some really good deals on her fancy frocks because she's got some really good connections and is wearing the designs on TV. Maybe she's a bit resentful because her father was a service worker in that Berkshires house years ago and she wouldn't have shit if not for having married, divorced and widowed well. Does she even have a degree? At least Luann, of whom I am not a fan, was a nurse. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she'd kept her license active all these years? Doubt it, though.

Interested in the conflict between her and Bethenny next week in which B says, "you don't live in NY," which is actually true. She's acting like she's too ditzy to manage an apartment but I think the real deal is she spends most of the year in Florida.

Luann is such a piece of work. She's furious the women won't be at the party, keeps them waiting and then shoos them out. I hope Barb doesn't get a hard time because she said the woman can't skin because that's the fucking truth.

The finale was kind of dull but I'm going to miss these bitches! And I hope they keep Tinsley.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, politichick said:

Can't for the life of me imagine why Dorinda is so possessed with where Tinsley gets her money and clothes.

It's as if she has to find some issue to bitch about.  In my experience, where there's a group of women, there's usually going to be some kind of conflict.  Add reality TV, and the drama really gets going!  Dorinda has a hard time letting go of a perceived slight or issue too.  I don't understand why Tinsley's finances bother her so much.  Some of the things Dorinda does are a mystery to me!  Overall I like Dorinda, but I sure wouldn't want to make her mad!

I hope her house will be okay.  I do love her Christmas decorations.  I hope those didn't get ruined in the flood.  Hopefully they were stored in the attic and not the basement.  

• Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Was Bethenny's smores and whores party supposed to have a Christmas theme? I'm confused.  

BlowMes for my Snowmies? : )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sonja and Dorinda acted like jealous bitches. I don’t know if these ladies realize that Tinsley is old money and has plenty of her own cash.  Or more likely they do know and are green with envy at her youth and that she’s never been a poor (at least in Sonja’s case). Maybe Sonja needs to magic marker her shoes and wash her underwear in her toilet but Tinsley doesn’t. Tinsley has actual etiquette, knows how to mostly behave in public, and has new expensive things. Sonja hates that. 

And of fucking course Dorinda would respect Tins more if she got all loud and trashy....just like Dorinda.  

Seeing Sonja’s ass once again and Dorinda’s back fat in that pitiful getup just reinforced all my opinions.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't think that the HoWives are jealous of Tinsley. They are accomplished and beautiful women regardless of age. Tinsley isn't stealing their men or business opportunities.

Production is telling Dorinda and Sonja to get Tinsley to be more forthcoming and authentic. Tinsley has just been showing up for several seasons. It is time for her to do something besides shop for a wedding dress. We all want to know how the HoWives get their money. 

I never want to see Bethenny cry again. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If Beth bought a townhouse in Boston, why does she seem to be coming after Tinsley in the reunion for not living in NYC when they’re not filming? I assume Beth and Paul want to split their time between NYC and Boston, so why can’t Tins split hers with Palm Beach? I think I heard Tins say “it doesn’t matter” and Beth says “but it does!” Ugh I’m itching for this but we have to wait two weeks 😕 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Well, it's obvious, to me, that Dennis does not want Beth dating, or at least dating Mr Boston Dude. Wasn't Beth with him when she received her note from beyond about how fabulous she looked? and now they go out to dinner and Dennis finds a way to interrupt the dinner trying to pull Beth into the afterlife during an allergic reaction to an fish enhanced recipe. He's trying to break them up. 

Because, what man would stay with a woman who keeps seeing signs from her recently deceased ex guy boyfriend fiance  significant other? Ok, other than John Mahdessian?

Speaking of allergic, I don’t understand why Beth eats anything pertaining to fish.  Eating some kind of soup with a hint of some kind of fish broth is insane. Eat veggies, meat and potatoes, not these crazy weird dishes, or make something at home to be safe.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Even liquid benadryl would need to be swallowed.  That story was fishy.

Pun ... intended??

10 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Luann is an attractive woman, and the Count is not ugly, but, Jeez- their genetics did not blend well. 

Awww I actually think Noel is attractive - creepy mustache not withstanding!!! But I’m dying at that comparison between Noel and Lydia’s Charlie Chaplin getup. Too good!

He looks good here: 

https://images.app.goo.gl/3zkF5JePLHQrpcR9A

10 hours ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

He and several other members of the audience were paid to be there and act enthusiastic and try and get the crowd riled up. Either that or they were handing out "party favors" at the door. There is no way any adult human would be that excited to be there.

The Countess was hitting her water bottle pretty hard in the dressing room. Made me wonder...

image.png.736cf42119c965637f5e148488685b98.png

Omg! I’m on a mission to find this water bottle. I need it. For a friend, of course..

7 hours ago, sasha206 said:

She would be too old for him.  Guaranteed.

Oh 100%. He thought Landon was too old for him, and she’s probably a good 7-8 years younger than Tinsley. 

5 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Agree. It appeared to me, anti-adelle guilt tripped them into coming in the first place. Then they show up and she's annoyed and all "show biz baby". 

I'm too far gone to quit watching, and happy this season and RHOBH are done. My mental health can use the break. Way too much negative and bullying without a compelling, interesting or entertaining storyline. Done with cabaret, erika jayne, skinny girl, puppygate,  - mundane. Starting to become a modern day version of Rocky Horror Picture Show where we all join in with the correct words. Why don't these chicks do anything? Bravo could save money putting camera's on us while we do nothing.

. . . and I don't count comped beauty treatments as doing something.

“Anti-Adele.” Thank you for this!!! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking of allergic, I don’t understand why Beth eats anything pertaining to fish.  Eating some kind of soup with a hint of some kind of fish broth is insane. Eat veggies, meat and potatoes, not these crazy weird dishes, or make something at home to be safe.

Seriously, I don’t have Celiac (which is awful) but my body doesn’t process gluten. So, I avoid gluten because if I have any my body makes me miserable for several days - this does not affect my actual life but does affect if I function for a couple of days.

If I had that severe of an allergy I would avoid foods that could potentially lead me into the ICU. 

My father-in-law has an issue with the Casein protein - meaning he cannot process anything with milk (even a tiny bit)  without fear of the ICU or worse. So he’s hyper careful because one misstep ...

If you have that severe of an allergy you don’t risk situations where you could end up in the ICU or in danger of being dead unless someone makes your unconscious body swallow Benadryl or whatever else you need in order to actually live.

Personally, if my food allergy was so bad that I got sick from something being present or being cooking near me that could definitely make me life-threading I’ll, I would avoid it as all costs (like my father in law).

I would also have an Epi-pen with me at all times if that would help me with my allergy.Bethenny  SkinnyGirl can actually afford them and I know damn good and well she can afford tampons.

Heck, I was traveling for work every week so I used Amazon subscribe and save to order my tampons so I had them when I needed them. Never traveled without them. I was going thru the “change” so I never knew what was happening....

A few months ago, I finally did a lot of organizing since work had died down. I found around 7 boxes of unopened tampons that I gave to the local domestic violence shelter. (I had no use for them...). Well, apparently I should have sent them to poor Bethenny because she can’t seem to remember to pack them...

This past week I started traveling for work again (after a couple year’s hiatus) and found in my “go” bag even more tampons. Does anyone have Bethennt’s address so I can send them to her?

Edited by Stats Queen
Missing words make a difference
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Sharonana said:

Do any of the housewives know how to give a true apology? How can anyone accept responsibility for their actions when the say if? I think they all need a class on how to give a proper apology.

The data we have gathered so far suggests a big  “NO” for true apology and responsibilities for their own actions (while I am StatsQueen I am relying on qualitative data - and the the results are - NO (with 95% probability - not a large enough sample size to analyze quantitatively) - of course I’ve had a large quantity of wine (which accounts for most of my posts and gets me into the most trouble in my comments ... and with my hubby).

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 6/27/2019 at 6:40 PM, bosawks said:

I mean, it’s not like Sonja’s olfactory advice is bad.....

I almost died because I do the exact same thing! Who knew I had so much in common with Sonja...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I've been trying to figure out why Dorinda and Sonja were so hell bent on interrogating Tinsley about Scott and her finances.   If last night's episode wasn't the season finale, I would assume they were laying the groundwork for some juicy revelation.   Unless they plan to do it at the reunion, it's too late for that now. 

It was either last season or the one before that Sonja went on and on about Scott paying for Tinsley's extravagant lifestyle so this topic isn't new.  For whatever reason that subject was dropped until now.    I do remember Sonja saying that Tinsley's father blew his fortune and Dale was living in a tiny condo in Palm Beach.   It's possible that Tinsley doesn't have a huge trust fund anymore.  

• Love 3

Theory on a Sirius show today about just why Dorinda and some of the others are having such a go at Tinsley about Scott is that Tinsley is still secretly seeing Scott (or was until filming ended), and using the "breakup" as a storyline.

Theory is that the women have this suspicion, and are pissed at Tinsley for lying to them all just to stay relevant, to stay on the show.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Theory is that the women have this suspicion, and are pissed at Tinsley for lying to them all just to stay relevant, to stay on the show.

Other than weeping over the fake Morgan letters what was Sonja’s storyline or Dorinda’s for that matter?

• Love 19
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

His ex wife, living with her new boyfriend, still talks about him constantly on social media.  So Bethenny has company.

Jill was not his ex wife.  They were married at the time of his death.  That makes her his widow.  Dennis was also not Bryn's father as Beth implied on father's day.

9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

She wouldn't say yes or have him in her life when he was struggling with drugs.  Makes her look smart.

Didn't Beth state that she didn't know about his drug addiction?  Dennis was still married as well. 

• Love 12

I highly doubt that Beth bought a townhouse 'with' Paul.  I think she bought a townhouse all on her own.  Production doesn't always get it right.  And when that story came out, it was all 'Beth' bought a townhouse.

We'll see how long this romance lasts.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

The data we have gathered so far suggests a big  “NO” for true apology and responsibilities for their own actions (while I am StatsQueen I am relying on qualitative data - and the the results are - NO (with 95% probability - not a large enough sample size to analyze quantitatively) - of course I’ve had a large quantity of wine (which accounts for most of my posts and gets me into the most trouble in my comments ... and with my hubby).

america obama GIF

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I think it was a typo.  It should have said, "Bethenny bought a house in Boston FOR her new boyfriend."

Isn't Paul going through a divorce himself?

Neither he nor his wife have made any moves toward divorce as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

If Beth bought a townhouse in Boston, why does she seem to be coming after Tinsley in the reunion for not living in NYC when they’re not filming? I assume Beth and Paul want to split their time between NYC and Boston, so why can’t Tins split hers with Palm Beach? I think I heard Tins say “it doesn’t matter” and Beth says “but it does!” Ugh I’m itching for this but we have to wait two weeks 😕 

Apparently, Tinsley's living situation matters because Beth decided it did. Funny how it didn't matter when she lived in the Hamptons her first season back (until she had to be "homeless" in the city for the show) or that Luann's primary residence has been out of the city since season 3!

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

A few months ago, I finally did a lot of organizing since work had died down. I found around 7 boxes of unopened tampons that I gave to the local domestic violence shelter. (I had no use for them...). Well, apparently I should have sent them to poor Bethenny because she can’t seem to remember to pack them...

But, if she had tampons on hand, how would she be able to make a point of asking for one to set up her oh-so-hilarious quip about how she's the only one who needs them anymore (ignoring the 5 years younger Tinsley).

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I hate to break it to you B. but any halway decent miso soup is made with dashi and bonito flakes or other dried fish flakes are literally one of the bases of the broth.

Now how can we expect her to know that? She's only a cook. Or a chef. Can't remember which.

Wow, I apparently had some opinions on Bethenny. I feel like I have to shade some of the others to balance it out.

Sonja and Dorinda need to keep their noses out of Tinsley's life. I don't care if Scott is footing the bill for every facet of her life, it ain't their business. Ms. "Ya don't touch the fucking Morgan...LETTERS!!" is just jealous that her ex won't keep her in the lifestyle that she frittered away playing businesswoman.

Barbara and a hot mic go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Ramona...I got nothin'. I have accepted the Ramonen (Ramonan Ramonaen?) Noodle into my heart and there she shall stay.

I liked Luann's s'more "costume" in theory. The hat was a big no from me, but I liked the rest.

Noel needs a razor and Victoria needs a deep conditioning.

• Love 15

Ugh!  I was at work until all hours last night and was experiencing serios FOMO because I missed the show until today.  Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed in the finale.

I didn’t like the gang up on Tinsley.  It was not justified.  Sonja said early on at the townhouse that Tinsley shopped often and came home with lots of bags. I think that was pre-Scott.  She seems to have plenty of her own money and I think Sonja has always been jealous of that.  Sonja is stuck wearing her Imports from China.  She had nothing to do with the design and is selling them at a terribly inflated price.  Posters on Reddit found every garment on her site for 80% less on that off shore internet shopping site.  They criticized Tinsley in Miami for her makeup and breast size.  I have to admire her for not getting implants which I’m sure she could afford.  She doesn’t need the Ramona boulders to be sexy.  The dress she had on in the last night in Miami was adorable and temped me to try and find the designer myself.  As someone upthread mentioned, she might get some things on loan or at a discount.

• Love 17