Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Jesus, the Countess and Joseph

• Start Topic

On 6/27/2019 at 10:18 PM, Shannah Banana said:

Didn't Lu invite the girls to her dressing room before she ushered them out?

Did Ramona really say, while in Rome do as in Rome?  WTF?

Seems like Bethenny would learn to carry Tampax and Benedryl in her purse at all times, since she seems to be always bleeding or having a near death experience due to allergies.  Hell, I would be afraid to even eat out.

Or an epi pen.

I think she’s full of shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Yep. I ran across their wedding announcement a couple of years ago looking for something else. There was something about Mario and Ramona that made me think that their families might be Crypto-Jews. Their surnames for sure, but I feel like there were more specifics that I'm blanking on.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/15/style/ramona-mazur-wed.html

I'm interested that they were married by an Episcopal minister since I thought that they were Catholic and that they kind of made a big deal of being Catholic?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I think Beth likes her men legally married but separated.   That keeps a certain distance between her and her men.  I think she is afraid of commitment and never truly wants to get married again.  She wants a man in her life,  but wants the ability to bail whenever she chooses.

In that case, why not just live together?  Why get married?  BTW, is Paul from Boston married too?

16 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm interested that they were married by an Episcopal minister since I thought that they were Catholic and that they kind of made a big deal of being Catholic?

Well if he was divorced and not granted an annulment from the church he wouldn’t be able to get married by a Catholic priest.

Just now, Gem 10 said:

In that case, why not just live together?  Why get married?  BTW, is Paul from Boston married too?

That’s what she had done.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 6/27/2019 at 11:10 PM, njbchlover said:

And, WTF did Chrissy Tiegen do to her face?  She looks scary!!  

Her lips are crooked.  The top right half is bigger than the left.  And her eyes are starting to look a little too Jocelyn Wildenstein.  

• Love 3
On 6/28/2019 at 1:59 PM, tranquilidade said:

I don't want to sound like  a Tinsley fanatic or anything and I get that she can be criticized for her pampered and spoiled life but you might be very surprised to learn about her education and talents in life. She  went to the University of North Carolina and Columbia and she is an accomplished athlete in tennis and ice skating!  Just thought some might find that interesting.  She is probably the most educated of the bunch.

It’s her own fault that she portrays herself as a helpless, rich girl.  Why doesn’t she work?

• Love 2
On 6/28/2019 at 4:20 PM, QuinnM said:

She said on air that she wouldn't say yes.  So not engaged but he wanted her to keep the ring and he would live up to a promise.  That things needed to be different.  They have been off and on for a long time.  So on when he says he's clean, off when she realizes he's still using.  Sad that it's not the first time I've seen the same scene play out.

But she called him her fiancé.  Said they were engaged.  AFTER his death, of course.

• Love 6

Dorinda has a very nasty bullying streak.  I personally think she’d be in her element as a mob wife. She’s envious of Tinsley because Tinsley is just a better person than she is, all round.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Ellee said:

Or ask him if he has $50 to give you (IMO should be $100), then pay him, then take the money. 😁

I know, DUH !  I messed up when just reading it.  I have to get the money from him FIRST.  Thanks for streightening it out as I am a ditz. Hahaha.  Yes, $100 is better also.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was watching some of season 4 today and at the reunion, Sonja is all irritated that Kelly is talking about Sonja's finances, saying that Sonja lives in her ex-husband's house, and that Sonja is living beyond her means. Sonja says several times for Kelly to stop "counting her money" and that it's none of her business on how she lives or what her finances are or what she buys or how she pays for it. Sonja should go back and re-watch that reunion. Luann and Ramona are also backing up Sonja that it is none of Kelly's business.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Then, why accept an engagement ring?

In the car ride with her santa driver, she talks about how Dennis pulling her or whatever, and how she isn't going with him. She's living her life on earth. (okay, whatever, eyes role).

She then in her talking head says that Dennis always told her that she would find someone that makes her very happy and that she deserved to be with a man that treated her well, etc.

Kinda strange thing for your finance to tell you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
On 6/27/2019 at 8:32 PM, Straycat80 said:

Why the gangup on Tins? It’s no one’s business about Scott and I think she has her own money to buy her own stuff. And they are being very insensitive about Bambi. These bitches are not her friends.

I will say that I am with Dorinda in wanting to know if the dog felt the same after it was defrosted.  I wouldn't have actually asked Tinsley that, but, I am curious.  You know, for science.  And if it had been my dad (not that he'd have frozen the dog and then thawed it for a viewing), I would have asked, because my family is pretty casual about death behind closed doors.  

The inquisition was a bunch of bullshit, though.  Even if Tinsley has an arrangement with Scott where she's putting out and he's paying her bills, that's her business.  They don't need to count her money. 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, KungFuBunny said:

There is a part of me that wishes the cameras catch this scenario on film. Luann effs up one too many times and is dropped by the Countess and Friends producers. Now Luann can only get shows in smaller venues. Because "Countess And Friends" is not owned by Luann her shows will now be called REHABARET WITH LUANN

But then I think they should also take the original show and retool it a bit and put Sonja in it.  Sort of like paper dolls, take the dress of one housewife, put it on another, keep the tour going! Lady Morgan and Friends!

On 6/27/2019 at 10:47 PM, Jextella said:

There is something off about Dorinda.  I've always felt she does drugs - cocaine, perhaps.  When she was mixing her Mojito in Miami, it seemed to me she was super messed up before even hitting the bar.

I think Dorinda is ultimately a very subtle snob and a very subtle narcissist.

I don't even think she's that subtle about it.  She spends a lot of time talking about what people "do" and what they "don't do" She also has some pretty specific opinions on everyone else's life, while she spends most of hers drunk off her ass.  

On 6/27/2019 at 10:54 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

I could be clouded by the fact that I like John. He seems like a decent enough guy. The type that you meet once and if he runs into you in a restaurant, he still remembers your name and buys you a drink.

I thought he was a bit rough his first season, or maybe more accurately, I thought he had a rough first season, but I've softened quite a lot on John.  I think he's likely a great guy and the situations that we saw the first season aren't indicative of his typical behavior.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:15 PM, howiveaddict said:

Due to Luann, they were not able to take a long trip.  Yet, she feels like she had to be the center of attention, getting special favors all season.  Ramona's party seemed really lame.  It paled in comparison to Bethenny's party.

That's because Ramona does the bare minimum unless you can advance her on the social ladder.  Did she even have any food besides the 2 cakes?  Bethenny clearly take the time to arrange food, drinks, entertainment and gifts.  She puts a lot of thought and effort into the events she throws.  Ramona got some balloons and bossed some people around.  

On 6/27/2019 at 11:57 PM, Barbara Please said:

186985559_ScreenShot2019-06-27at8_50_25PM.png.65ed739eb62d18a7ca216c8b10677807.png

Can we talk about the guy near the front of Lu's show who appeared to be having orgasmic fits over the show? 😂

I was calling him Gay Skippy from Family Ties.  He was WAY to into the show.  

On 6/28/2019 at 7:39 AM, essexjan said:

It looked even worse than the outfits concocted by Sheree Whitfield for her SheBySheree collection on RHOA a few years ago.

You can't possibly mean the joggers.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:31 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Exactly! How is that possible unless it was liquid benadryl.  If she's so allergic why doesn't she carry an Epi pen?  I have one and my allergies to insect stings aren't as severe as she describes hers. It's just difficult to imagine.  

You need to have a prescription for an Epi pen and prior to this incident, her allergy wasn't an anaphalactic one.  If you don't have that type of reaction, you don't have an Epi pen, you would just carry benadryl.  Once you have a serious reaction, or something that gets close, then you get them and you keep it with you.  But I saw this with a friend of mine as well, they had an allergy that was annoying but not a big deal, so they just dealt with it until one day, it was a MAJOR deal and then they had to get an Epi pen and absolutely have to avoid the food. 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, SailorGirl said:

I took that to mean he left the room/left mid-attack to  go into whatever room the benadryl was kept -- I keep that kind of stuff in either the bathroom or a shelf in my linen closet. 

She said that he went to get the benadryl from her stuff in the other room.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:43 PM, RedDelicious said:

I felt that way too but I was thinking it might have been because Hannah was right there?

Hannah isn't 6, though.  She knows her mom has a boyfriend and it's not like Richard was even her father.  He's been dead for a while, so Hannah needs to grow up on this.  I get it, when my biofather was alive he dated this woman I could not stand.  But I also realized that I was an adult and while I hated her, it didn't actually matter.  I only had to deal with her on rare occasions and there was no need for me to think twice about her any other time.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

So in that vein, I guess I am interested in the lines of privacy people think Tinsely should be allowed to draw.  My first reality show was The Real World, which was 24/7 cameras, so maybe that informs my thought process too heavily.  Like, not specific to Scott, but does anyone have a standard that you think she (or other reality stars) should have to live by?  For instance, should they be allowed to make one major facet of their life off-limits as long as they share everything else?  Is it something specific about finances people think that should be private?  I'm curious.  Not looking for an argument; just a discussion.

Also, what line of privacy do people think that people like Tinsley in general and not as a reality TV personality should have regarding friends/acquaintances/family and coworkers?  I guess I am just really against lying for some reason.  I think it makes the recipient of the lie look foolish if they find out, and they will likely find out, as there's no honor among thieves.  By that same token, I think people should be able to say, "I don't want to talk about it" all day.  The only thing is, there may be social reprecussions.  

Weirdly, I have given this subject a lot of thought over the years.  I think it's fair for there to be levels of privacy, BUT.  LOL!  So I think kids are generally always off limits and could and should be kept private.  I have no problems with them being kept off a show like Bethenny does with Brynn, like Sonja does with Quincy, or even like Heather Dubrow did with her kids as they got older on OC.  They would be "around" maybe playing in the background or something, but not featured, not really talked to or anything like that.  I'm fine with this, because they are kids and they should be able to have privacy.  

I am also fine with people keeping a relationship off camera.  This is where my BUT comes in, though.  If someone is dating a person and they don't want to be on camera, I don't care.  Take Cameron on Southern Charm, her husband is not on camera, occasionally you hear him on the phone with her.  I am fine with that.  Bethenny has dated people who did not appear on the show.  I don't care.  Where I do have a problem is if someone puts someone on the show and then tries to pull the relationship off because they don't like the way it's going.  Vicki tried to do this with Brooks and got upset that they didn't let her and I thought that was fair of Bravo to say.  You wanted everyone all in on the relationship at the start, you can't pull it off air because he is being called out as a scammer.  

Tinsley needs to just stop talking about Scott if she doesn't want questions about him.  She did create a bit of a mess by gushing about him all the time and then they were back and forth so frequently, so now people have questions.  That doesn't justify the crap that Sonja and Dorinda pulled in this past episode, but if she had held some of the cards a bit closer all along, she would have fewer questions now. 

On 6/29/2019 at 4:07 AM, NYCFree said:

I am now the mom of a 17 year old with a similar scraggly facial hair look. Someone upthread said Luann’s a bad mom for not telling Noel how bad it is. Here’s the deal: my son is actually proud of that hair, he thinks it makes him look manly and older. I have tried, very gently to hint how it will be much more full in a few years. His dad has tried to tell him that shaving frequently will make it grow in more fully (and I don’t even think the science of that is correct). We will not go further because it’s really not harming anyone and we love the kid.

When I first met my husband he had some unfortunate facial hair that I wasn't a huge fan of.  It is his face, so he can do whatever he wants with it, but when he asked my opinion I told him.  I later found out that his mother also hated it and had been trying to convince him to get rid of it for a while. 

On 6/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, SweetieDarling said:

.Can you imagine if we had some kind of magical search engine to go through all the episodes of all the housewife franchises and count the percentage of "I'm sorry if..." apologies, and the ones that include a "..but,.."

The previously mentioned husband who no longer has the unfortunate facial hair lives to play with statistics.  For some reason, he loves these things, if he didn't have a big project at work, I'd try to convince him to do this. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, divsc said:

I was watching some of season 4 today and at the reunion, Sonja is all irritated that Kelly is talking about Sonja's finances, saying that Sonja lives in her ex-husband's house, and that Sonja is living beyond her means. Sonja says several times for Kelly to stop "counting her money" and that it's none of her business on how she lives or what her finances are or what she buys or how she pays for it. Sonja should go back and re-watch that reunion. Luann and Ramona are also backing up Sonja that it is none of Kelly's business.

Wait ... what?   The HWs recycle storylines?  Fights? Products? 

😁

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, smores said:

The previously mentioned husband who no longer has the unfortunate facial hair lives to play with statistics.  For some reason, he loves these things, if he didn't have a big project at work, I'd try to convince him to do this. 

I’m with your husband on this one (I am such a geek)

• LOL 4

the original show and retool it a bit and put Sonja in it.  Sort of like paper dolls, take the dress of one housewife, put it on another, keep the tour going! Lady Morgan and Friends!

Yeah, that would be nice if Sonja was a normal person.  The audience will resort to seeing an old lady strutting around taking her clothes off.  “Countess and Friends Strip Show”.  Her daughter will have to move to Alaska.  She’s shown her ass in N.Y.C. Too many times.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Exactly! How is that possible unless it was liquid benadryl.  If she's so allergic why doesn't she carry an Epi pen?  I have one and my allergies to insect stings aren't as severe as she describes hers. It's just difficult to imagine.  

How about just not eating food that has fish products in it?  She still eats that weird soup.  Open up a can of Campbell’s chicken soup or read ingredients.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Dorinda’s only storyline is shitting on the other HW’s.  She has nothing going on....even her new apartment is sad.

That apartment is truly shit. Hopefully Bluestone Manor will survive long after Dorinda's horrendous decorating. She must be too cheap to hire a decorator.

The fish room aside, I can't decide if the worst offence is the dining room chairs, the taxidermied animals absolutely everywhere, those purple velvet sofas, or the all-blue room with high gloss paint on the walls (normally used almost exclusively on woodwork). 

img_3186.jpg?w=640&h=640

maxresdefault.jpg

img_3210.jpg?w=640&h=640

img_3218.jpg?w=640&h=640

• Love 4

Why would Dorinda need coke?  Because of Richard and her miserable life?  Yes, she was jacked up in Miami mixing that drink.  Isn’t that deadly to mix coke & booze?

18 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

So now I’m trying to remember. Did Ramona ever say Catholic specifically? It’s pretty easy to mistake High Church Episcopalians for Catholics. Maybe I just assumed they were Catholic. If they are actually Catholic, I’m a little surprised Ramona didn’t demand Mario get an annulment so they could get married in the church. It sort of seems like something she would do. 

To be honest, I have always found them to be an odd couple. Not in the “opposites attract” way. In the “they’re both kind of strange and gross. What is that like behind closed doors?” way. Ramona is such an awkward pre-teen in an adult body. And Mario is such a slime ball. Their whole relationship always had this weird game playing aspect to it. I’m not at all surprised they’re sleeping together again.  I could see both of them feeling really good about themselves that they’re engaging in High School level drama with each other. I’m sure they both think that chasing each other and doing things to make the other jealous and people talking about them means they both still got it. Like they’re in a Sweet Valley High Book or some shit.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 6/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, dosodog said:

find it fascinating that production only catches Barbara with a hot mic.  Never anybody else.

I read somewhere awhile ago that Bravo owed Barbara something for what they did, so gave her a part in the show.  The article didn’t say for what.  So they gave her a small part with no story line.  Whether she comes back or not, I don’t know.  Nobody seemed to accept her, and I feel bad for that reason.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

So now I’m trying to remember. Did Ramona ever say Catholic specifically? It’s pretty easy to mistake High Church Episcopalians for Catholics. Maybe I just assumed they were Catholic. If they are actually Catholic, I’m a little surprised Ramona didn’t demand Mario get an annulment so they could get married in the church. It sort of seems like something she would do. 

To be honest, I have always found them to be an odd couple. Not in the “opposites attract” way. In the “they’re both kind of strange and gross. What is that like behind closed doors?” way. Ramona is such an awkward pre-teen in an adult body. And Mario is such a slime ball. Their whole relationship always had this weird game playing aspect to it. I’m not at all surprised they’re sleeping together again.  I could see both of them feeling really good about themselves that they’re engaging in High School level drama with each other. I’m sure they both think that chasing each other and doing things to make the other jealous and people talking about them means they both still got it. Like they’re in a Sweet Valley High Book or some shit.

I want to say that Ramona is RC.  I can see her and Mario being married by the Episcopal priest for the first time and eventually getting married in the church after Mario's annulment went through.  There are degrees of annulments in the RC church depending on they type of first marriage from a civil ceremony up to a full RC marriage, and the length of time required for an annulment and the price vary.  I have known couples that have married according to the law but got married in the church once the annulment went through or the couple found out one was not needed. 

If I was Ramona getting married at 35 and knowing I wanted children, I would not have waited either.  Ramona and Mario had enough money to insure any annulment necessary would go through.  The RC church ultimately wants to get all marriages officially sanctioned especially if the union results in children.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Why would Dorinda need coke?  Because of Richard and her miserable life?  Yes, she was jacked up in Miami mixing that drink.  Isn’t that deadly to mix coke & booze?

She slit her own hand last season and rammed her face into a cake with burning candles without a flinch.  She’s feeling something.  Something besides alcohol induces her rage.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

.  Isn’t that deadly to mix coke & booze?

No. Most of the cast of VPR would be dead. A lot of people do coke in order to drink more.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 6/29/2019 at 3:04 PM, biakbiak said:

Lu sees her talent as singing. Andy and others have talked about how she is not in on the joke.

It's funny to me that this is said with such certainty. According to who? It depends on people's perceptions. Andy likes to be shady so he'll run with that narrative cause it's juicer and more gossipy. Andy will always gravitate toward the more shocking angle of a story. Beth feigning confusion about whether it's all satire of if Lu really believes it and Andy saying "oh she believes it" (paraphrasing) is nothing more than Andy pushing the "lets mock Lu" agenda cause there's nothing Andy likes more than exploiting these women and giving them ammo to use against each other. And Beth willingly ate it up and followed the script so she could sit there and be amused at Lu's "miconceptions" of her talent. Perfectly staged.  

But where is this confirmation that Lu swears she's this fabulous singer? I think there's more out there FROM LU that tells us she's well aware that she isn't a great singer. Her self appreciation comes from knowing that she can pull of a performance using her ability to garner interest and fill seats. Just because some of her cast mates like to suggest that Lu truly believes she can sing doesn't make it a fact it's just their opinion (one I don't think they really believe either) and their way of being snarky. If they push that she truly believes she can sing then they can set themselves up to mock her and call her delusional. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 3:47 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Sadly that’s true. I wonder what Lu will do for dosh when her cabaret and RHONY dry up. Somehow I don’t see her chances of landing a rich man as very viable. I highly doubt that her children will want to support her and have probably safeguarded their money from her fingers. 

Probably what she did when the interest in her book dried up, then when the Countess Collection lost it's momentum, then when her statement necklaces didn't take off that far, or after Money Can't Buy You Class fizzled out (2010) as well as Chic C'est La Vie (2011) oh and then there was Girl Code (2015) then Feeling Jovani (2019) and now with her cabaret........... Hmmmmmm, I wonder what Lu will do then........ :-) 

.......oh wait, Tell all book... Coming soon.. 

That Countess, I tell ya, one and done... except no actually, that hasn't been the case so far. So who knows?

Maybe it will eventually fizzle but at this point she's already had a pretty good run that can't be denied all based on her being on the show so there is that. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I read somewhere awhile ago that Bravo owed Barbara something for what they did, so gave her a part in the show.  The article didn’t say for what.  So they gave her a small part with no story line.  Whether she comes back or not, I don’t know.  Nobody seemed to accept her, and I feel bad for that reason.

IMHO Bravo didn't owe Barbara anything. You may be thinking of the time Barbara got caught on Carole's open mic saying LuAnn would rather marry Tom and get divorced than call off the wedding.   I read (here on PTV) that she sued trying to stop Bravo from airing that on the show but she lost in court.   I don't know any of this first hand but at least that's how the story goes.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 9:16 AM, HunterHunted said:

I've always wondered if part of the reason behind Ramona's visceral revulsion of John is because he's Armenian-American and he reminds her too much of her childhood. Her dad is Ukrainian and her mom is Hungarian.

This is exactly correct and the reason why John is always treated badly on this show. Being an ethnic and from a working class background is enough for a snotty elitist like Satan Andy to treat him like crap.

Of course there is also the fact that Bravo is basically racist and has the most segregated casts in all of television. How is it that can’t find a person of color in New York? Or New Jersey for that matter.

Spray tans don’t count.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, langford peel said:

This app s exactly correct and the reason why John is always treated badly on this show. Being an ethnic and from a working class background is enough for a snotty elitist like Satan Andy to treat him like crap.

Of course there is also the fact that Bravo is basically racist and has the most segregated casts in all of television. How is it that can’t find a person of color in New York? Or New Jersey for that matter.

Spray tans don’t count.

Most likely they are:

a. Too smart to get involved with RWs  

b. Know what Andy is capable of. 

c. Aware of Bravo machinations. 

It still amazes me what some of the women are willing to do!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I want to say that Ramona is RC.  I can see her and Mario being married by the Episcopal priest for the first time and eventually getting married in the church after Mario's annulment went through.  There are degrees of annulments in the RC church depending on they type of first marriage from a civil ceremony up to a full RC marriage, and the length of time required for an annulment and the price vary.  I have known couples that have married according to the law but got married in the church once the annulment went through or the couple found out one was not needed. 

If I was Ramona getting married at 35 and knowing I wanted children, I would not have waited either.  Ramona and Mario had enough money to insure any annulment necessary would go through.  The RC church ultimately wants to get all marriages officially sanctioned especially if the union results in children.  

I look before I posted the question and most of the info I saw indicated Roman Catholic, not Anglican. Plus, I believe Avery went to a Catholic high school. I suspect that everyone is correct, they decided to have an Episcopal minister because of something to do with the annulment process. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

IMHO Bravo didn't owe Barbara anything. You may be thinking of the time Barbara got caught on Carole's open mic saying LuAnn would rather marry Tom and get divorced than call off the wedding.   I read (here on PTV) that she sued trying to stop Bravo from airing that on the show but she lost in court.   I don't know any of this first hand but at least that's how the story goes.  

That sounds familiar and might be what I was remembering.

• Useful 1
On 6/29/2019 at 8:33 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I really find no redeeming qualities in Dorinda - she's a bully, she's mean and vicious, and her "favors" come with strings attached.  For all of her talk about "honesty," she says one thing to the women's face - like agreeing with Tinsley about what their argument should be - and another behind their backs - like her truly awful TH calling Tinsley "weak."

And the fact that these women couldn't conceive of the idea of a woman being able to afford her own clothing without being supported by a man says everything about their lives. And none of it is good.

Ramona and Dorinda were being stupid about Lu's fake devotional candles. I mean, sure, if they had given Lu a hard time for the ego behind creating the candle, then fine. But it isn't "sacrilegious." Those kind of candles are part of Catholic culture but they aren't used in Mass or anything.   

Excellent point. Tinsley was very high profile in New York for a good ten years or so. She apparently also has a purse line in Japan that is popular. Add the residuals of all that plus family money and divorce money, I don't think she's hurting for cash.

• Love 11

Just want to comment on Epi Pens...someone had written that you have to have an anaphylactic episode in order to be prescribed an Epi-Pen...that is not true. My husband has an allergy to shellfish and has never had an anaphylactic episode and was prescribed an Epi Pen a number of years ago. My daughter was recently diagnosed with an allergy to avocados and kiwi fruit and has not had an anaphylactic episode and was prescribed an Epi-Pen. Benadryl is normally prescribed for hives...or itchy rashes. Before her recent anaphylactic episode Bethenny appeared to have a fairly serious allergy to fish...she definitely could have been prescribed an Epi-Pen. She should have had an allergist check her out after her allergic reaction in Columbia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 6/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I thought Mario at least was Catholic because of his family's business. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

I thought Mario at least was Catholic because of his family's business. 

Everything about the Singers always screamed striving, empty frauds to me.  So I’m not surprised.   Mario cheated like he idolized JFK, and Ramona probably nestled nickel-plated rosaries in her original cleave for a  couple of decades, but I’m sure neither of them nor their child has anything spiritual in them.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, Straycat80 said:

Oh man, The Countess is on WWHL lip syncing Feeling Jovani with a bunch of fabulous looking drag queens! 

I was in Seattle this weekend (6/28-6/30) for my son's wedding. She was appearing @ the Moore Theatre on Saturday (6/29) nite. It is about one block up from where they were having the Gay Pride parade on Sunday. The outside of the theatre was surrounded with scaffolding for renovations, but otherwise it looked like a primo location for her demographic. Couldn't check it out because, well, wedding!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

No. Most of the cast of VPR would be dead. A lot of people do coke in order to drink more.

The combination of the two create a third substance that will destroy the abuser's liver much faster than alcohol alone.

• Useful 2

In the reunion preview, did I really hear Bethenny say to Ramona "When you talk loud, you sound like a moron?"

Ok, pot kettle, shmoron. Pretty soon you won't have any (non paid) snomies to hang out with.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

In the reunion preview, did I really hear Bethenny say to Ramona "When you talk loud, you sound like a moron?"

Ok, pot kettle, shmoron. Pretty soon you won't have any (non paid BY YOU) snomies to hang with.

Edited by Happy Camper
Left out a period, Bethenny would be disappointed if I left out my period.
  • LOL 12
On 6/27/2019 at 8:56 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

She was just as manic about it as she was here with the sex toys and male strippers.  She acts like she invented the wheel with this pedestrian sexual shit.  I hate her vulgarity.  What exactly is a "s'mores and whores" party?  It's not even clever; it just rhymes.  

Next Christmas, Frankel will probably throw a Bongs & Schl- - -s party.

Because: sex! SEX! Sex organs! Sex acts! Can you believe how risqué and edgy she is?!?  She is just beyond. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Next Christmas, Frankel will probably throw a Bongs & Schl- - -s party.

Because: sex! SEX! Sex organs! Sex acts! Can you believe how risqué and edgy she is?!?  She is just beyond. 

Fast forward Bryn's 21st birthday party. Beth will be throwing a Bryn and Gyn party! 

• LOL 13
On 6/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Just saw this - Noel's latest look is being compared to Lydia OC "Charlie Chaplain"

Hah!!!!

Hate to be crass here but Noel's mustache looks like he was the recipient of a Dirty Sanchez.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1