Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Jesus, the Countess and Joseph

• Start Topic

The show must go on for LuAnn who has been snubbed by the ladies; Dorinda is shocked by the surprise party; Tinsley is accused of lying about her relationship with Scott; Bethenny throws her S'mores and Whores Party.

Airs June 27, 2019.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m so sad this is the season finale. Luann’s stage name is COUNTESS Luann? She’s going to milk that title until the day she dies. 

Well you have to remember Countess is her brand and the show is called Countess and Friends

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh Sonja got a statement necklace up at the front and now she is going to clip a pair of earrings from the dressing room

Sonja has been light fingered all season. Re: remember the visit to Morgan Manor and the lobsters in the shopping bag? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Oh shut up, Lu!  They are paying you the homage you want -- sorry they are in your dressing room.  She drives me crazy.

She's not wrong.

If it really was 10 minutes to curtain, all extra people needed to GTFO and let her finish getting ready.

When I worked as a stage manager back in college, my rule was that no one was allowed in the green room that didn't need to be there 30 minutes before curtain.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

See what nasty comments Barbara the snake makes about her alleged friend?

Caught on mic yet again. Felt sorry for her in Miami but she showed her true colors as a friend. BYE Barb 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

She's not wrong.

If it really was 10 minutes to curtain, all extra people needed to GTFO and let her finish getting ready.

When I worked as a stage manager back in college, my rule was that no one was allowed in the green room that didn't need to be there 30 minutes before curtain.

Well, sure I get that.  But this is Lu. Where up is down and left is right.  No pleasing her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m sorry but I love Barbra for that she really can’t sing ding .... cause she really can’t sing 

While I agree Luann can't sing period. Barbara claims to be Luann's friend and she is the most "supportive" friend out there. You just don't say that micced up and this is behind their back at their event

Barbara will repeat it again at the reunion

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suckeredin said:

It looked like a Countess Cabaret prayer candle....

I kind of need one of these, I wish I had seen this show before I moved away! 

• Love 2

Backing up a bit -- I did feel really bad for Beth with her allergic reaction.  How scary to be alone with no one (except the new bf? Was only half-watching) to call on.  Scary.  Glad she is ok.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Not the exact ones, but you can get the whole set!

IMG_2975_grande.jpg

You can get lots of funny candles in this "religious" mode.  My sister has given me several funny ones.  They are still good candles!

• Love 3