Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Nailed it, RT66vintage. /\ /\ /\   I was going to mention her implants and wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed them. I totally agree that they are making her look heavier than she is and just to add to that, they also look like they are physically heavy to lug around and hard as rocks.  Most noticeable in the talking heads they show of her in that ugly yellow sweater.

52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If he has ever managed to penetrate the Golden Vagina of Leida (very expensive! from Paris!), well, I'll be very very surprised. 

LOL!!!!

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, jumper sage said:

What the hell is going on with him?  How long was taping?  He grew and grew in all the wrong areas.  He doesn't have a gut but has breasts and hips.

I actually suspect Klinefelter syndrome (genetic chromosomal disorder), which often co-occurs with autism spectrum. And while that makes Coltee make sensee as far as all the shit that's going on with him, it doesn't make it any less difficult for his wife - who has to deal with his very clear lack of empathy, gaslighting, co-dependent and creepy relationship with his mother, and all sorts of other behaviors that appear to be emotionally abusive. So even if those behaviors come from some kind of a different brain wiring and a genetic condition as opposed to a personality disorder (which is also on the table here), it doesn't make it any less awful for people who have to endure those behaviors. However, when you sell yourself for a green card, ya gets what ya gets. 

• Love 17

Kudos to all you level headed souls for dragging Ashley because she alluded to Jay's Tinder interest as "bigger". Ashley probably has the maturity level of a 15-17 year old girl. And spoilers from her past experiences, (which I can't mention here) leave me thinking she has an extreme form of anxiety, lack of self worth and a case of arrested development.

I know when I was young and immature, and I found out an ex was talking to another girl, the first words out of my mouth were- "But she's SO unattractive!" Yup, it's called a defense mechanism. We tend to blame the other person instead of our partners, and in transferring that guilt onto the other person, it helps us reconcile with our decision to stay with the shitty spouse/partner. Ashley KNOWS she isn't leaving Jay, no matter how bold she talks. As we grow older, and wiser, we learn people cheat because they are just trash, not necessarily because the other person is more attractive. Mostly that logic comes with age. I'm surprised people are shocked that a 32 year old mother of 2, who married a 20 year old, had this reaction to "the other woman". I'm actually proud someone of Ashley's seemingly questionable intelligence, described the other woman in such a tactful manner. 

Not saying it's right. it's just a clear defense mechanism some people use when they've been hurt so badly and can't maturely place the blame where it needs to be. Ashley has a sweetness about her, but she has piss poor taste in men for someone her age.  No sympathy from me when she starts whining she is responsible for him now for 10 years "like a child". You just NOW having that moment of clarity hon?

And Jay is not attractive imo, and he's a fucking idiot who has no business getting married. I found it telling he said "I don't want to have to go back to Jamaica", instead of "I can't bear to lose my wife". 

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Ashley seems to have a high opinion of herself, and maybe she is the best looking of her crowd, but I think she's kind of strange looking because her eyes are practically on the side of her face, like a lizard. She's not taking care of her pale skin and hair, and with the constant worried expression she's not going to age well. I also think her breast implants are too large, making her look heavy. jmo.

You said EVERYTHING I wanted to say but couldn't bring myself to. LOL

(Except I'm not so sure they are implants. Do implants ever really look like that? IDK, pleading ignorance here on that issue.)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

Very nice compromise on her part and tells me she is not as materialistic/demanding/shallow as we'd been led to believe. She happily mentioned it, zero fucks given.

The above quote referred to Larissa's Goodwill wedding dress. I agree with the OP and she did happily mention it no fucks given. This is part of why I like her.  He gets to hop into bed with someone who looks like Larissa who caters to his needs, I don't think AC in the car, for his mom to move out,  and not having asshole cousin John in the work embroidered shirt is much to ask for back. 

1 hour ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Kalani's hair looked so blah. A simple up-do would have done wonders.

The mom's hair, Kalani and Kalini's hair seems like a cultural thing. I want to just judge judge JUDGE away that it's a religious controlling sister wives Amish no zippers thing set down by Father Kalani but that would make me an asshole for assuming right? Maybe I am an asshole and that's ok. 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Why couldn't she have gotten a more festive M.O.G. outfit at the Goodwill when Larissa was buying her wedding gown?

This is an excellent question along with why does Mother Debbie need 6 bottles of water on the nightstand next to her bed? 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 12

On the Samoa folks. Kolini said she wasn’t on birth control, and she knew that Answelo was releasing his swimmers and they are good swimmers. She seems to have thought that because she was breast feeding she couldn’t get pregnant, and told this to Answelo. His comment about condoms being for slut people really worked in her favor on this—but there are actually many forms of birth control that she could have used. Condoms are one of many many options. Her pregnancy is both their fault’s equally. I don’t see how anyone would view it any other way. Also, what happened to the concern about Answelo as safe parent? It was all they talked about before, that Answelo was not safe. I guess now that Kolini is pregnant again, she’s worried about other things. 

It was a good move for Steve to go to Russia—granted that’s one of the benefits of this show is free travel from what I understand. I think Steven intended to take the baby back with him, but he thought that Olga would let him. Having a US passport would mean nothing for getting the baby to the US given there was no Visa for the baby and no stamps in his passport. Also, I wonder if they did a DNA test at the embassy. Steve needed to take the baby with him—what would keep anyone from bringing in a baby for papers? 

Larissa and Leida are entertaining. I have to say. Larissa's glee at little victories-- like at A/C  in the limo and Leida's fury at just about everything just makes for good entertainment. 

• Love 10

I assume Colt borrowed his mother’s suit and that’s why she ended up in a blouse and jeans. I was shocked by her attire. She didn’t have to wear a dress or skirt. Was a nice pantsuit completely out of the question? Then Cousin Colt was sitting there in his work clothes.

On a shallow note, it is very natural to wonder if something is wrong with you if someone cheats with someone who looks nothing like you. I definitely have. I didn’t disparage the person’s looks, but I did wonder what she gave that I didn’t or couldn’t. She looked to be the exact opposite of me. So I am not surprised Ashley’s mind went there.

Leida’s dress was a big fat no. She should have gone for something with an empire waist or A-line silhouette. I don’t even feel bad that she chose such an unflattering gown because she’s an awful person.

My heart kind of warmed when Asuelu was teaching Kalini the traditional Samoan dance at the reception. I think he really loves her and I suppose in her own way, she loves him as well.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Coltee is wearing what appears to be a massive adult diaper under his one-size-too small suit.

THAT'S what it is! You nailed it.

It's not even a clean diaper, judging by all the lumps.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, juicyfruit said:

When Fernanda couldn't reach her mother on the wedding day, I was hoping for her sake that a last-minute visa had been approved and mama was on her way.  Jon's mother on the other hand was probably wishing that she had visa issues so that her grandma-sitting excuse wouldn't have looked so lame on tv.

I figured her mom wasn’t coming, but I found it strange her dad didn’t make it. Maybe he did and I missed it, but I’m pretty sure he lives in the US. Maybe he plans to go to the Mexican wedding instead.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Omg! Those shots from behind at Colt’s wedding on the altar. Dude’s ass was eating his pants.  The weird thing is......it looked like camel toe! 🙈🐪🙈

Not going to go there notgoingtogothere notgoingtogothere.............................................................................................

• Love 5
15 hours ago, liammaam said:

Does Jay REALLLLLLLY want to call the cops to come get a black immigrant man with an accent out of a blonde white girl's apartment?  Probably not the best choice, ya feel?

That line made me want to throw something at the tv.  He's such a gaslighting piece of shit.

Actually, Ashley could run into trouble if she did try to get him out of her apartment.  If he got himself a Pennsylvania ID or driver's license with her address listed as his, the police cannot and will not do anything.  Names on leases mean nothing in these situations.  She will be required to go to a magistrate and have him legally evicted -- and that's only if she has grounds for it.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'll probably be banned for this, but I don't think Leida looks all that bad wearing a baggy, button down shirt.

Well, it's a good look for a woman who is pregnant.

16 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I wonder if Debbie has been feeding estrogen to Colt all these years.  He has a very..womanly..shape.  And she did never think he would get married.  

There was talk here early this season that Coltee, because of that womanly shape, might have Klinefelter syndrome.  I disagreed, mainly because one of the symptoms is underdeveloped genitalia, which I was sure Larissa would have mentioned.  Now I am reconsidering.

And I think I speak for us all when I say Ashley's pants are all way too long.

Edited by Mothra
one damn thing after another
  • Love 4

I don't think Colt has a chromosomal abnormality-- I think he's just very inactive and overweight, and always has been as he has almost no muscle tone. Plus, the disorder is rare and associated with learning and cognitive disabilities, and he's a fully functioning adult male with a normal penis and testes.

That said, I some of those pictures looked like my ex-husband. He had a womanly body, boobs, little to no facial hair, and his penis was pretty tiny. He also had some issues with comprehension and focusing. 

In any case, he's in society functioning as a fully developed male, labels nonwithstanding. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

The last desperate act was Debbie picking a fight with Larissa and encouraging Colt to call the cops.

Debbie and Colt ganged up on Larissa once again and then got her arrested!

Based on the fact that this wasn't captured on video, I can't help but wonder how you know this.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, liammaam said:

Does Jay REALLLLLLLY want to call the cops to come get a black immigrant man with an accent out of a blonde white girl's apartment?  Probably not the best choice, ya feel?

That line made me want to throw something at the tv.  He's such a gaslighting piece of shit.

"I will do anything for you"  except to get air conditioned car, wedding dress than is not from Goodwill and apartment without his mom living there... He is very smart manipulating everyone while pushing Larissa's buttonts. Talking in this controlled measured manner, so condescending, so reasonable and even tempered, inserting control over her (be nice or I will buy you return plane ticket to Brazil). If anything more serious ever happens it will never be his fault, "she is crazy and out of control and it was not my fault, just ask anyone" mr. gaslighter button pusher will say. She is no prize but he loves what he does to her. Nasty psycho.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

Ashley is a bartender, maybe at or formally at a strip bar. Brandi is probably a co-worker (past or present) who was on her way from or to her shift as a bartender or stripper. Or, she's just a hooker.

5 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

All of my sympathy for Ashley evaporated when she smugly pointed out how "much, much larger" than her Jay's Tinder match was. She's cleaned herself up semi-nicely, but we've seen her friend group of dayshift strippers and ex-bridesmaids with DUI scooters, we've seen the giant margarita glass filled with kool aid, she's classless and no catch herself.

All of her friends are pretty trashy (for lack of a better word).  It is strange because she doesn't seem trashy... but you are the company you keep!  There has to be a reason all of her friends look like old crack hookers.

5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Omg! Those shots from behind at Colt’s wedding on the altar. Dude’s ass was eating his pants.  The weird thing is......it looked like camel toe! 🙈🐪🙈

HAHAHA!!!  This is too funny!

2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Debbie keeps saying she'll fade into the background and then she does the exact opposite! She continues to rule that household. I'd lock myself in the bathroom, too.

Debbie needs a life.  Seriously, what mother-in-law "fades into the background??"  And like you said, she does the opposite.  

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Ashley has a few feuds going on social media and she talked about her past relationships and the abuse she endured.  This is all I can post due to the Spoiler Rule.  You can go look for yourself.  Looks like she has experience a lot of heartache and with two children involved it really is a sad situation. She totally looks for love in all the wrong places.

Are these feuds on facebook?  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't think Colt has a chromosomal abnormality-- I think he's just very inactive and overweight, and always has been as he has almost no muscle tone.

I agree. Colt does nothing in the way of exercise, he sits or lays down 23 hours a day,  and eats Debbie's bland saltless sauceless slop for breakfast lunch and dinner.

As a result, he looks like a gravity-fighting Ziploc bag of mashed potatoes. 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

All of her friends are pretty trashy (for lack of a better word).  It is strange because she doesn't seem trashy... but you are the company you keep!  There has to be a reason all of her friends look like old crack hookers.

Ashley sure looks trashy to me: bleached & fried hair, skin that’s been exposed to too much sun, dark eyeliner/bad makeup, slutty wedding dress, big boob job (at least it looks like one to me)...

• Love 14
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

She's also wearing a similar looking tiara in one of her first wedding in Indonesia pictures, so maybe it's her "something old." 

I thought that was fulfilled by Eric.

Come to think of it...something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue....all Eric

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

So, while  Olga seemed truly sad to say goodbye to Steven, she didn’t let that baby out of her arms for a hot second. It’s like some deep seated maternal instinct wasn’t going to give Steven the slightest chance to try and make a run for it with baby in tow. Good for her.

I'm surprised that nobody is calling her out for not having Baby in a baby seat during the cab ride.  Kalani's reaction when Asuelo took the kid out of the baby seat was over the top (and definitely put the baby in more danger than just taking him out of the baby seat), but not a peep here about Olga doing it.  And in Russia, no less, with lots of car accident staging.  I realize she was feeding him, but still.  I guess it's because we don't hate her.

And speaking of, where was the baby seat when she and Steven were in the airport, and when she was walking back outside?  At one point during the interview out there, she wasn't holding Baby.  I guess we're to believe she just set him down on the ground.  Or maybe taxis in Russia all carry car seats.  Maybe it's just another sign of Russian superiority, along with government support for mothers and their children and the fact that two young women choose to chop and eat vegetables when they get together.

1 hour ago, lucy711 said:

Yes.  You are right about Leida's dress, but I think she doesn't have much shape in general and that is why she wears oversized tops.  I don't think she is bad-looking at all, but her personality detracts from any attentiveness that she may have had.  Her wedding was so incredibly sad.  They would have had such a better time getting married in a court course and then treating themselves to a fancy dinner afterward.

I thought all of the weddings were sad, but hers was pathetic.  One thing that bugs me is the mismatch between the size of the venue and the number of guests.  Even Kalani's boat--it looked too big for the number of people they had there in the reception area, but otherwise not as pathetic.  But the others.  I don't know...when you have only six people there, I think having 30 chairs just makes it look like nobody wanted to come to your wedding.

Larissa's/Colt's wedding was pretty bad, with nobody being there, but made infinitely worse by the cousin.  I couldn't believe he wore the company polo shirt, and then my jaw literally dropped when I later saw that he was wearing shorts.  Again with the mismatch, between Larissa's actual wedding dress, Colt's suit, and that.  And it's not like he could blend into the crowd.

It's almost like there's a wedding that people think they're having and a different wedding that they're actually having.

But Eric's/Leida's was just so awful, especially in contrast to her first wedding.  That dispiriting motel conference room with tables that I swear had numbers on them as if there's a seating chart, and just a couple of people sitting there instead of six or eight or whatever.  Then again, I guess they had to have enough seats for his daughters in case they came (and who knows who else they might bring, if they can't be bothered to firm up an RSVP), but I think it would have been better to have a table waiting in the wings, ready to be whisked in if they needed more seats.

But actually, maybe they did say they weren't coming, and Eric in his usual way refused to believe it, which puts it all on him.  And I thought it was funny that he was happy that youngest daughter came.  I thought, "Uh, no, she's the only one who can be made to go."  And maybe she did want to go, but I wouldn't have read as much into it as Eric did.

32 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She's also wearing a similar looking tiara in one of her first wedding in Indonesia pictures, so maybe it's her "something old." 

No, that would be Eric.

I thought the tradition was something that is old, not something that just looks old.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m pretty sure Eric was her something old.  Really old.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Leida's tiara was from Paris and very expensive?  Do they sell Cracker Jacks in Paris?  Looks like something from Claire's.  If she had that much money, maybe she should have spent it on the down payment for a house.

There are tons of discount clothing and jewelry stores in Paris, oh and most of it is made in China. A lot of art and clothing fraud as well. Paris doesn't always equal better Leida and likely was from the French Claire's equivalent.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Coltee looked like a middle aged menopausal woman named Bev, he is so revolting in every way.

If we suddenly found out that Coltee used to be a Carolee, and Larissa used to be a Larry, it would all make so much more sense, wouldn't it?

Also, Ashley? I think she was less surprised and upset that Sad Sack already cheated, and more upset that he was about to cheat with someone who was....FAT. When she was blathering on about the "size" of that girl I thought to myself, "Bitch, you now deserve everything you're getting." What a shallow, fat shaming asshole she is, and a stupid one at that!

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Cammi said:

If she hadn't told us it was from the Goodwill I never would have guessed it. I would've been none the wiser. I think the limo was probably part of the chapel wedding package. 

Me, neither!  I thought she looked the best of all the brides.  Leida's dress didn't flatter or fit her at all and Fernanda's dress was downright matronly.  Kalani looks like Kim Kardashian and Sarah Huckabee Sanders had a baby.

• Love 19

Call me old fashioned, but is it that hard to dress a little more formal when attending a wedding? Debbie looked like she was going grocery shopping or maybe to lunch at Chili's with Coltee and Cousin John. Cousin John arrives at the wedding in loud, print shorts and his work t shirt. Granted the wedding venue was sad and depressing and it looked like there were maybe five guests there, but, come on, try a little harder, people.

Eric and Leida's wedding venue also was a run down, shabby Notel Motel conference room with garish carpet that looked like it reeked of stale cigarettes. Again, the guests, all ten of them, arrived wearing stretch pants and polyester t shirts. Not to be sexist, but do any of the women own dresses or dressier pants even? To the guys, don't wear shorts and flip flops to a wedding, please.

I think Asuelo is happy and kind and loves Kelani. That's more than can be said for any of the other grooms.

If Ashley takes Jay back she deserves what she gets.

Nothing to add regarding Fernanda and Jonathan.

Olga and Richie are adorable and sweet together. I wish them all the happiness in the world. As for the other clowns this season not so much.  

Edited by Matty
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Matty said:

Call me old fashioned, but is it that hard to dress a little more formal when attending a wedding? Debbie looked like she was going grocery shopping or maybe to lunch at Chili's with Coltee and Cousin John. Cousin John arrives at the wedding in loud, print shorts and his work t shirt. Granted the wedding venue was sad and depressing and it looked like there were maybe five guests there, but, come on, try a little harder, people.

Eric and Leida's wedding venue also was a run down, shabby Notel Motel conference room with garish carpet that looked like it reeked of stale cigarettes. Again, the guests, all ten of them, arrived wearing stretch pants and polyester t shirts. Not to be sexist, but do any of the women own dresses or dressier pants even? To the guys, don't wear t shirts and flip flops to a wedding, please.

I think Asuelo is happy and kind and loves Kelani. That's more than can be said for any of the other grooms.

If Ashley takes Jay back she deserves what she gets.

Nothing to add regarding Fernanda and Jonathan.

Olga and Richie are adorable and sweet together. I wish them all the happiness in the world. As for the other clowns this season not so much.  

Where I live, that's a bowling alley, lol.

• Love 2

Most of these folks could have hired a JP to come to their own home and marry them. Had a party there. Even order some catering trays for a reception, add some beverages - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, or just have some fancy punch; and go to a nice restaurant for dinner. Some hotels do have smaller ballrooms for more intimate receptions.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

If so, nothing like starting off a brand new marriage with the tiara from the first wedding.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Ashley sure looks trashy to me: bleached & fried hair, skin that’s been exposed to too much sun, dark eyeliner/bad makeup, slutty wedding dress, big boob job (at least it looks like one to me)...

I think this is all part and parcel of Ashley maybe having low self esteem.  She specifically picks friends who allow her to be the Beyonce of the group.

She may not stand out in a group of fit, well coiffed, well dressed other thirty somethings.  But if you put her in a group with the friends she has suddenly she can feel a sense of superiority about being the prettiest.

I refuse to believe that there wasn't a good looking, well employed man in his 30s that had a good personality and could be faithful. 

But that guy has a good job, a good personality and therefore has the freedom to leave.

Picking a 20 year old with a past like he has, with no real career ambitions or desire for education (I've never heard him say he is interested in school or a career) means that she wanted someone she could control. Someone who doesn't have the power to leave.  

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 12

Why did John & Fernanda bother to go all the way to Illinois for their wedding if his mom decided not to  wasn't able to attend anyway?

They used the "grandma's sick" excuse for her, but come on.  If she's really that sick, they could have hired a home healthcare worker for the day.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

You might be exactly right.  Googled it and saw pictures that do resemble him and then this nice page.

Thanks just looked at it. Interesting read. This popped out at me:

"Boys and men with Klinefelter syndrome typically have small testes that produce a reduced amount of testosterone."

and

Without treatment, the shortage of testosterone can lead to delayed or incomplete puberty, breast enlargement (gynecomastia), and a reduced amount of facial and body hair.

Maybe that's why Coltee has such a womanly shape?

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Drogo said:

As a result, he looks like a gravity-fighting Ziploc bag of mashed potatoes. 

On behalf of delicious mashed potatoes, I take great offense at this description. I fear I shall never eat mashed potatoes again.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Matty said:

Eric and Leida's wedding venue also was a run down, shabby Notel Motel conference room with garish carpet that looked like it reeked of stale cigarettes. 

I can't hate on the venue too much, I have friends with no money who got married in a smoky legion hall.  It wasn't 'beautiful' but we all had a good time, her family made buffet food and stocked the bar with beer and wine. They did it within their means, unlike other friends I have that threw stag and doe parties and invited people they didn't even know in order to fund their 'special day'.  That said Leida and Eric are assholes and deserve any snark we can give them.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Picking a 20 year old with a past like he has, with no real career ambitions or desire for education (I've never heard him say he is interested in school or a career) means that she wanted someone she could control.

He wants to tattoo, as he did in Jamaica, except there he did it poorly. He wanted to learn from the people he saw at the tattoo shop where Ashley was concerned about him working on women. I guess she wasn't concerned when before he even came to the states he was talking about how he liked to stimulate women's nipples while he tatted them up. He's a real prize, & she's a real dope, for sure.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I usually fast forward the wedding scenes because I think they're boring AF. But I really don't like guests who can't bother to dress up for someone's wedding. All the sights of flip flops, t-shirts, unkempt hair, untucked shirts make me want to rage. At my wedding my husband's (male, adult) cousin wore runners and I secretly haven't forgiven him since.  

I got married at a Doctor Who convention in LA. The 7th Doctor walked me down the aisle. Anyone at the con could have attended. Most dressed better than Debbie. My english friends wore hats. My Scottish friends wore full kilts. Respect!

• Love 20
Just now, gonecrackers said:

He wants to tattoo, as he did in Jamaica, except there he did it poorly. He wanted to learn from the people he saw at the tattoo shop where Ashley was concerned about him working on women. I guess she wasn't concerned when before he even came to the states he was talking about how he liked to stimulate women's nipples while he tatted them up. He's a real prize, & she's a real dope, for sure.

Ha ha, my bad sometimes I don't have the laser like focus I'd like to think I have when I watch this show.

Dude, if you have to be concerned about your dude encountering women in the workplace...that's no bueno.  I mean no matter the job, there is a high likelihood that your dude will be in the presence of other women.  

Even if he was tatting them up in private places, it's a public setting.  If he is going to have sexy time with someone he tatts it's probably going to be after work.....which could happen at any job.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Crueleida had her arms crossed during her makeup. Who does that? She's so angry all the time. But cheer up! Only the best for her, and that discount tiara is from Paris, not China like the rest of us plebes - not that I believe a word that comes out of her lying mouth. Her dress was a poorly fitted abomination. She's a very thin girl, but that dress made her look she wore a whiskey barrel for a corset. I recommend she doesn't wet her wedding ring, because the rock salt solitaire will quickly dissolve away.

I love you, but I gotta disagree on the "very thin girl" part!  I've always thought she was chunky!

• Love 7
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

When Eric couldn’t find his suit pants, I was expecting him to get married in his Dress Blues. 

My husband came into the room during the Eric/Leida wedding scene and asked, “Are they getting married in a funeral home?”

There is no way he still fits in the Dress Blues

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

Every man I know that's cheated on a woman has done so with a woman far less textbook attractive than his partner.  Usually it's about feeling desirable again, not getting "a better woman." 

Interesting.  Hugh Grant cheated on Liz Hurley with an unattractive crackhead.  And, as others have mentioned, Shania Twain and Halle Berry were cheated on, not to mention Beyoncé and Christie Brinkley.  I noticed that when Ashley asked Jay what it was that was missing in their relationship that he felt a need to look elsewhere, he gave that old tired response that she wasn't paying him enough attention.  The thing is, Jay never intended to be faithful, and I believe Ashley knew this. However, she probably didn't think it would be three days after their nuptials.  Based on the little I've seen of Jay, he strikes me as the type who would sleep with another woman on his honeymoon.  

Looking back on this season, we could have done without Jon and Fernanda; plus Stephen lied about applying for a K-1 visa, so they should have been relegated to "Before the 90 Days".

• Love 11

I honestly don't believe any of those weddings were real, just filmed for the show.  John (or whatever) was wearing his wedding ring in shots before the 'ceremony'.  The few guests, the stark empty seats, the fact that no one bothered to dress up... it was all for our entertainment and critique.   And then there's Coltee's odd colour choice for a too-small suit and the many many MANY unflattering camera shots of his back fat and womanly thighs.  Mother in a pink shirt (maybe one of Coltee's that shrunk). It was all bit too  set up.

They all may have had genuine ceremonies - but not the one's filmed. Not in my opinion anyway. 

Fair Ashley will age quickly if she keeps sitting in the sun, pulling faces and furrowing her brow.  She does have a small frame so the boobs might be bolted on.  It's easier to tell the longer they've been there because the skin begins to stretch and thin across the chest from the weight.  Anyone who;s watched the Housewives would know what I mean.  Jay most likely will come home with an STD one night.  Hope she stays away from him.

Leida has no waist.  I think Coltee has a more womanly shape than Leida.

I missed the final 20 minutes.  So I'll have to wait for a re-watch to see what happened with Larissa and Coltee.  But he winds her up and then sits back and watches her lose her shit.  I think Mother Dearest does too judging by the smirks. I used to have a boyfriend like that.  I'd get angry over something and he'd talk to me like I was a child in a slow calm manner that drove me up the wall in frustration.

Hope Olga and baby remain in Russia.

Next week looks like fun.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

There is no way he still fits in the Dress Blues

Plus there's no way a man who leaves full coffee cups on the kitchen counter for a week next to toilet paper rolls would keep his Blues squared away and ready for wear. 

• Love 17
42 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Most of these folks could have hired a JP to come to their own home and marry them. Had a party there. Even order some catering trays for a reception, add some beverages - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, or just have some fancy punch; and go to a nice restaurant for dinner. Some hotels do have smaller ballrooms for more intimate receptions.

Your logic is flawed, allow me to explain...A JP couldn't go into Eric's squalid digs, they'd have to have called the Hazmat team to marry them, and I dont think the Hazmat team is credentialed to marry people. Just guessing though..

• Love 10

A few impressions of last night's episode:

-Colt and Larissa: it's nice to know that Mama Deb wore her nicest man-blouse and stretch pants to the wedding (especially with the added touch of matching her little boy's pink tie) Her comment that "I never thought  Colt would ever get married" said it all- she never thought she would lose him to adulthood.   The sight of his Big'n'Tall shop suit with the seat very tightly sucked up into his butt-crack is something that can't be unseen.

And speaking of wardrobe choices, it speaks volumes that Cousin John showed how much he cares for Colt by sporting his company logo polo and very best cargo shorts.  

-Jay and Ashley:  continuing in the clothing choices theme, what on earth was her friend wearing at their meeting at the park?  It seemed to resemble a black lace romper over black underwear, but could it have been a beach coverup?  We may never know.  

Ashley is done already  and nothing Jay can say will ever fix things (not that it should)- but he is so trying to convince us- and himself- that "just sending a text" is just an innocent thing, like talking to a stranger on the bus, right?  Except, Jay , you filled out a profile on a dating site!  Oh, but yeah... it's just something to do when you're bored.

-Jon and Fernanda: not sure about the clean shave but they both looked nice.  And wow, his brother didn't have a very glowing appraisal of Jonathan, now did he?  Good thing he only told millions of viewers rather than state his true feelings at the wedding toast.

-Kalani and Asuelu: I must say, they looked nice and thank heaven Sister Grimm kept her trap shut.  And someone needs to educate Kalani (isn't she an adult?) that your daddy cannot "stop the wedding" just because he objects.  I kind of started to like her dad- until his final comment at the end which amounted to "if he messes up I'll mess him up."  

-Eric and Leida:  interesting how he can spin reality to try and not face what he really is: a loser who turned his back on his kids.  "My kids can't make it to the wedding." No, idiot; they chose not to come because your Last Chance at Love treated them like trash and insisted he do the same. And who doesn't check to see if they brought pants? I was kind of hoping that Tasha had something to do with that.  

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Every man I know that's cheated on a woman has done so with a woman far less textbook attractive than his partner.  Usually it's about feeling desirable again, not getting "a better woman."

But Jay is a different ball of wax bag of shit. 12 days? 

Agreed.  That goes for women cheaters too, and there are plenty of them as well!  Often it's also about the excitement of it all too -- living on the edge.  Romanticizing how it would be if only they were single...

I may have missed this, but why is Fernanda not wearing any of the gowns she tried on at the shop with the absent mother-in-law?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

There are tons of discount clothing and jewelry stores in Paris, oh and most of it is made in China. A lot of art and clothing fraud as well. Paris doesn't always equal better Leida and likely was from the French Claire's equivalent.

Didn't even have to be an equivalent.  There are Claire's stores in Paris!!!!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

A few impressions of last night's episode:

And speaking of wardrobe choices, it speaks volumes that Cousin John showed how much he cares for Colt by sporting his company logo polo and very best cargo shorts.  

I am completely confused by cousin John's insistence on wearing his company polo shirt all the time.

Does he really think he is getting positive public exposure from this show?  Does he not know that he always comes off as, at best, a judgmental raging asshat?  Does he think that the show is making him look like the guy someone wants to do business with? 

I could be dying of heat exposure in a house as hot as Colt's cleavage while driving a kia Spectra with no air conditioning on a Vegas summer day and I still wouldn't call cousin John's company for help.

Or did he invest all his discretionary clothing budget on those dumb polo shirts?

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 9