Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

In an earlier episode, Jay lamented that in America people always think the worst of the black man and suspect that he is marrying Ashley just for the green card.

Way to dispel those misperceptions, Jay.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 14

It has been a long time since I have sworn as vehemently at the television as I did during Eric's segment when he cited just how important it was for his daughters to be there to support HIM, and how he has to put Leida ahead of them now because he's choosing "love."

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Probably the same reason teachers chose their 13 year old students as sexual partners/victims.  Something wrong with them!

Debra-Lafave-2011-mugshot-243x300.jpg

Debra Lafave mugshot.   In 2005, she pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery for having sex with a 14-year old boy.   I can't imagine why she came to mind ...

• Love 3
On 31/12/2018 at 3:43 AM, DiamondGirl said:

I wonder if Debbie has been feeding estrogen to Colt all these years.  He has a very..womanly..shape.  And she did never think he would get married.  

He has an incredibly odd shape for a man and that ill fitting suit was showcasing the worst of it.  Yikes!

• Love 6

Ashley seems to be a normal weight, to me; certainly not overweight.  Normal BMI is often colloquially considered thin, so I’ll give her a pass on calling herself slender. 

But when she was starting in on the “polar opposite” stuff, my mind did not go to weight.  I thought maybe a black woman or very dark-haired white woman, classy, business professional style, etc.  

• Love 9

While reading that Eric was Leida's "Something Old", it came to mind that in the weird dynamic of Coltee/Debbeee/Larissa... that Debbie was wearing one of Colt's pink shirts.  Maybe that was DEBBIE'S "Something Borrowed" because you know this wedding is really hers, too. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, millennium said:

Ashley described herself as short and slender.   I ran to the dictionary to double-check the definition of slender.

It's funny how everyone has different perceptions of body types.  I think she is slender but not skinny.  I think a woman can have a large chest but still be slender if she isn't carrying too much weight elsewhere.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, millennium said:

It has been a long time since I have sworn as vehemently at the television as I did during Eric's segment when he cited just how important it was for his daughters to be there to support HIM, and how he has to put Leida ahead of them now because he's choosing "love."

Exactly.  He kicks the daughter out, doesn't care that she's living with a bunch of different people in what sounds like a fucking flop house, but expects them to be there while she marries someone who thinks he shouldn't pay a dime out to any of his offspring but spend it all on hers.  Will be great fun when this mother fucker gets left by Leida after she finds someone with more than a few dollars in his pocket and his daughters shun him for the rest of his existence.

• Love 14
On 12/30/2018 at 11:00 PM, Dance4Life said:

He already told us why he cheated.  He is bored home alone while mom is at work. Comes home, takes care of the young children and ignores the older child.

He is 20! 

She is already 30 and can’t have anymore kids.  In 5 years, (Yea, I know, it won’t last this long) he will be a completely different person.

If Jay was smart he would work on a job so we are not stuck with a bum ass Skinz Jr!

Ashley, hun, get in line with Danielle and Molly.  Too late to cry about the 10 years and annulments! 

I wonder where her kids are.  She said she has 2 baby daddies that were abusive. Do they see their dads or does her family help raise them....???

All that money she could have spent on her kids!  Expensive D!  

Her kids will watch this show, too!

I thought she said they cheated not that they were abusive.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ccphilly said:

Just watched-Colt and Larrisa used the same chapel as me and my husband did (9 years ago).  It's actually really nice; it looked so sad because only a few people showed up for their wedding.  At least Deb got to wear her good dungarees

We were married there 7 years ago- it was beautiful (driving up to it, I was VERY nervous because of all the seedy places around it, but inside it was like a beautiful oasis in the middle of Vegas).  We had a great experience there!

• Love 6

Ashley's got some interesting qualms about his cheating:

• the woman is the exact opposite of me!  FAT
  • you might be planning to cheat in my house.

I can hear her logic when she takes him back.  Well, he couldn't really have feelings for her; he was just bored because look, she's FAT!  And you might have planned to cheat in my house which would be so wrong but because you didn't actually cheat in my house and the girl is fat, it's just boredom.  And I'm totally responsible for that boredom b/c as you said, I don't give you enough attention. Therefore, totally my fault so we will stay married.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think it [bartending] would be a good job for Kalani. Maybe her sister. She could meet a guy maybe and get out of her sister's abundant hair.

I have the feeling that Kolini is the star of the family.  She's prettier than Lani, wears better clothes, and despite her fixation on being Oliver's father, seems sensible and intelligent.  Do we know what she does for a living?  Maybe she *is* a bartender.  Lani, OTOH, is the screwup of the family, the one everyone else expects the worst of.  I think parents Lani have resigned themselves to the idea that they will be supporting her (and her gaggle) for the rest of their lives.  This might even be why there's all the talk about Asuelu "getting her pregnant"--they feel she's too stupid and/or incompetent to figure out where babies come from.

The really bad part, if this is the case, is that she seems to embrace her role as the family fuck-up, thus insuring that she's comfortable with it and sees no need to change.  "My father will stop the wedding," indeed.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

But when she was starting in on the “polar opposite” stuff, my mind did not go to weight.  I thought maybe a black woman or very dark-haired white woman, classy, business professional style, etc.  

I thought the same thing, but pretty sure she said something like “she’s white like me, but really different because she’s a big girl and 18 yrs old”.

Ashley read the tinder messages and made it clear man-whore Jay planned to use her car, house and bed to meet his tinder hook ups.  Makes sense as she probably works 5-9hr shifts so he can easily have women over without Ashley knowing.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What I don't get is beside the obvious that he wanted out of Jamaica and green card and all that nonsense that he basically set it up like this?  Luis had the additional drama of Molly forcing her kids on him to play Daddy and babysitter.   But Jay was getting stripper sex with a body type that isn't bad....he could have waited a lot longer and lived a much happier life with her before he started to get bored and really blow it up.   He should look at Luis....HassanAzan….they are in much worse positions of exchanging sex for a green card.

For real. Jay has no concept of playing the long con. Had he stuck it out for 2 years or whatever it was, he could have divorced her and moved on, green card in hand. Even the guys in the barbershop, who were adamantly against him marrying Ashley, agreed that he should stick it out. It's cutthroat to do it like that, but it wouldn't have been that hard. Ashley was very gung-ho about the whole thing and gave him anything he wanted, including sex 3 times a day. The kids were with their dad half the time, apparently. And he and Ashley were clearly attracted to one another. This was not a situation like Azan and Nicole, where you could tell he was disgusted by her physically and emotionally, and had no money.

Had Jay been 30 or even 25 instead of 20, he might have had a more developed sense of patience. Although if you're going to cheat, don't be so stupid as to do it in your wife's house.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Had Jay been 30 or even 25 instead of 20, he might have had a more developed sense of patience. Although if you're going to cheat, don't be so stupid as to do it in your wife's house.

Jay's not only stupid, he's arrogant.  He thinks the world owes him and that women exist merely to fulfill his needs, whether it's immediate sexual gratification or resettlement.   He half-heartedly recites his list of cheap romantic tropes -- "I will fight for the rest of my life to prove my love" -- because he thinks Ashley (and all women, really) are dumb enough to be convinced by empty words, even when spoken by a self-serving, conceited asshole.

Ashley is dumb -- not about Jay, though.  About herself.     She sits there calmly and maturely assessing the situation, acknowledging the ugly reality of her plight and the dim prospects for any future with Jay.  But in her voice you can hear the weakness, the desire to clap her hands over her ears and drown out all the bad stuff with a mantra of "But I still love him."  

She's so screwed.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 17

Here is my take away from this episode:

We still have been frauded.   Most of this shit show has been manufactured.  

Glad to hear Fernanda will get her wedding in Mexico.   

If Ashley dumped two other cheating scumbags, then how bad were they if she thought Jay was a good bet?

Ashley, hun, your fiancé cheated on you before the wedding.  Sex means nothing to him.  Do your self a favor and forego buying more Louis Vuitton bags and invest those funds into a good therapist.  My guess there might be some daddy issues that need to be addressed before you drag your kids into another bad relationship.  

Eric looked like he was dressed for a funeral than a wedding.   Since the bride was Leida, guess he was.   

Erica, glad you were happy that one daughter showed up at your wedding.  I’m not impressed.   She’s still a child and was probably forced to go or was afraid of you turning on her, like her sisters, if she chose not to attend.   Your daughter looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there.   

Kalani is just an idiot.   She’s lucky her family is so over invested that they are willing to support her ass.   

Glad Larissa had a nice wedding.   Too bad the groom was Colt.   

You’d think Debbie could dress up for her son’s wedding?   

IF Larissa lost her shit on Coltee, who can blame her?  Yeah, Colt, you really look distraught over your beloved being hauled away in cuffs and spending time in jail.  Your regret is palpable.   I’m sure Debbie is just praying that Larissa gets deported.  

The biggest takeaway:  When my daughters get married, I will not hesitate to throw out anyone not dressed appropriately.  

• Love 17
18 hours ago, Mothra said:

You're correct, in the main.  But chromosomal disorders manifest on a spectrum, with more severe involvement at one end and people whose disorder is discernible only through  sophisticated testing at the other.  He probably doesn't have Klinefelter (too much body hair I think) but I do believe it's possible.  His breasts seem large, out of proportion to what I'd expect from a guy who is fat and inactive.  There certainly seems to be no intellectual deficit.

But Klinefelter is far from rare, occurring in about one of every 650 males (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5985377/), so it seems to me that there is a chance.  Plus, most of the intellectual deficit, when it is present (and it is not always present), occurs in language; Coltee, who started college very late, works with logic and mathematics.  Who knows?

My daughter has a rare chromosomal disorder and is significantly disabled as a result.  At conferences, however, I have met children with this disorder who pass as typical, and no one would ever suspect anything was out of the ordinary.  This is what colors my view of disability in general.  I don't know if the same is true of Klinefelter, but it's a thought.

ETA Debbie's remark (which I think she's made more than once), that she "never thought Colt would get married" might be more evidence of KS.

ETA:  A singleton liveborn infant with a birth defect  11.5 times more likely to be delivered very preterm before 32 weeks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17666606

I'm going to stop now.

I wondered to if it could be a spectrum. All snarkiness aside, he does have some atypical male features.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, millennium said:

Jay's not only stupid, he's arrogant.  He thinks the world owes him and that women exist merely to fulfill his needs, whether it's immediate sexual gratification or resettlement.   He half-heartedly recites his list of cheap romantic tropes -- "I will fight for the rest of my life to prove my love" -- because he thinks Ashley (and all women, really) are dumb enough to be convinced by empty words, even when spoken by a self-serving, conceited asshole.

Yes but...He's learned from the best, Daddy Skinz. And Ashley WILL be convinced because she's so broken that she thinks this is going to work out...somehow...I mean, he shouldn't be at the reunion because his ass should be deported but nope, he pulls this shit and gets a free trip to NYC and is probably still with this moron. So who's the smart one now?

• Love 4

What makes this whole cheating thing between these 2 morons even more entertaining is that they went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how super hot and amazing their sex life was.  Ashley was walking around feeling pretty great about herself because he, of the Heavy Sack, could not keep his hands and giant dick away from her and her sexy ass.  Heh, yeah.  Too funny.  But she's the poster child for Doormat and will just turn around and blame herself because she probably wasn't giving him "enough" of the hot sex, even though they were supposedly going at it like rabbits 24-7.  So she will try and fix it by being "sexier" for him.  Rinse & repeat.  The story of her life.  Boring.  ZZzzzzzzz.  There's a reason why 3 out of 3 men have cheated on her.  She attracts this type of guy like a moth to a flame.  She creates her own story.  Will probably spend her whole life doing so unless she gets help.  Which she won't.  Fun ride for the kiddos!

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Exactly.  He kicks the daughter out, doesn't care that she's living with a bunch of different people in what sounds like a fucking flop house, but expects them to be there while she marries someone who thinks he shouldn't pay a dime out to any of his offspring but spend it all on hers.  Will be great fun when this mother fucker gets left by Leida after she finds someone with more than a few dollars in his pocket and his daughters shun him for the rest of his existence.

Leida’s next husband might even be able to buy TWO subway sandwiches!

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Mothra said:

You're correct, in the main.  But chromosomal disorders manifest on a spectrum, with more severe involvement at one end and people whose disorder is discernible only through  sophisticated testing at the other.  He probably doesn't have Klinefelter (too much body hair I think) but I do believe it's possible.  His breasts seem large, out of proportion to what I'd expect from a guy who is fat and inactive.  There certainly seems to be no intellectual deficit.

But Klinefelter is far from rare, occurring in about one of every 650 males (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5985377/), so it seems to me that there is a chance.  Plus, most of the intellectual deficit, when it is present (and it is not always present), occurs in language; Coltee, who started college very late, works with logic and mathematics.  Who knows?

My daughter has a rare chromosomal disorder and is significantly disabled as a result.  At conferences, however, I have met children with this disorder who pass as typical, and no one would ever suspect anything was out of the ordinary.  This is what colors my view of disability in general.  I don't know if the same is true of Klinefelter, but it's a thought.

ETA Debbie's remark (which I think she's made more than once), that she "never thought Colt would get married" might be more evidence of KS.

ETA:  A singleton liveborn infant with a birth defect  11.5 times more likely to be delivered very preterm before 32 weeks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17666606

I'm going to stop now.

I’ve actually known someone who was XXY. He had some slightly feminine features and was infertile, but did not have intellectual disabilities. He had a very awkward personality and was a little bit like Colt, now that I think about it. He was married to a woman and she didn’t seem to think there was anything odd about his “parts”, but they were obviously unable to have children. My understanding is that most people with that condition are infertile, so I guess we will have to see if Larissa is able to become pregnant with him someday. 

• Love 3

Damn, those were the saddest weddings I've ever seen.

When I married Mr. Grey a decade ago, we had a small wedding: about 45 people. Some people dressed up, and some didn't. But you know what made it a great day? HAPPINESS. We looked HAPPY. Our guests looked HAPPY FOR US.

The folks in this episode - guests/hostages and brides/grooms alike looked like they were heading for executions and thought they might be the ones on the chopping block.

• Love 16
On 12/31/2018 at 12:26 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

That’s exactly what it is. The bitch is dumb and shallow. She’s one of those superficial chicks who thinks “I’m too cute for him to cheat on me!”  I hope he finds someone of My 600# Life stature to sleep with. It would give me life!

Elizabeth Hurley is gorgeous yet Hugh Grant cheated on her with a street walker.  

On 12/31/2018 at 12:35 AM, juicyfruit said:

When Fernanda couldn't reach her mother on the wedding day, I was hoping for her sake that a last-minute visa had been approved and mama was on her way.  Jon's mother on the other hand was probably wishing that she had visa issues so that her grandma-sitting excuse wouldn't have looked so lame on tv.

I always sense by Leia's glazed over stare-slash-smile that Coltee's cousin John is often opinionated and she prides herself on being Switzerland.

Is Jon’s dad dead or estranged?  Was Eric’s mother at the wedding but just didn’t want to speak on camera?  

• Love 1

I suspect that some or all of the weddings were re-enactments, to accommodate guests who did not wish to be on TV. Either that, or these couples have no friends or family.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I suspect that some or all of the weddings were re-enactments, to accommodate guests who did not wish to be on TV. Either that, or these couples have no friends or family.

I don’t think these miserable people have any friends or family, or at least any that would make an effort to dress up for a train wreck wedding. 

Regarding Ashley, when she was describing the “other woman” it seemed she was shocked that the girl was 18, as if Jay was robbing the cradle. Ashley was upset that Jay actually went for someone more age appropriate for him, which probably made her insecure ass that much more insecure. It doesn’t excuse Jay at all, he’s a terrible person, but Ashley is as dumb as a box of rocks. 

Leida seemed proud of the fact that she bought Eric’s hideous tie. She has no taste. In anything. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Leida seemed proud of the fact that she bought Eric’s hideous tie. She has no taste. In anything. 

When she walked out of the salon wearing the dime-store tiara with her communist shirt all the lies about her high life in Indonesia just shattered and littered the sidewalk.   Look for her soon on peopleofwalmart.com.   

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, Gobi said:

In real life I bet that 90% of couples don't have friends or family. One partner does and the friends/family are thinking that you are crazy with this 90 day thing after a couple of vacation trips.  Which of course makes all the extended preparations either for the bride who grew up with the royal wedding fantasy or for the TV show.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I have the feeling that Kolini is the star of the family.  She's prettier than Lani, wears better clothes, and despite her fixation on being Oliver's father, seems sensible and intelligent.  Do we know what she does for a living?  Maybe she *is* a bartender.  Lani, OTOH, is the screwup of the family, the one everyone else expects the worst of.  I think parents Lani have resigned themselves to the idea that they will be supporting her (and her gaggle) for the rest of their lives.  This might even be why there's all the talk about Asuelu "getting her pregnant"--they feel she's too stupid and/or incompetent to figure out where babies come from.

The really bad part, if this is the case, is that she seems to embrace her role as the family fuck-up, thus insuring that she's comfortable with it and sees no need to change.  "My father will stop the wedding," indeed.

I think you could be right. I also think that Kalani was always "the good girl". Kolini probably got into trouble, dated guys her parents didn't approve of, stayed out late, took risks, while Kalani did as she was told and followed the rules, but watched, seething, as Kolini got all the attention and approval in the family. Kalani came home on time and did her homework, Kolini snuck out to smoke weed with her friends. So Kolini thinks she's more worldly wise and "street smart". She does seem to think Lani is a nincompoop par excellence.   

38 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I agree. Plenty of us have had modest, no frills weddings. But seriously, have any of us participated in such sad, drab, joyless affairs? I can certainly see saying, even to a good friend or relative, "no fucking way am I going to take a day out of my life to attend your PRETEND wedding. I will cheerfully go to the real one, with bells on. But if you think I'm going to swelter in some park all day for this sham, well, uh, no". 

• Love 10

I'm finally watching.  2 things to say.  First, so Eric forgot his pants.  So what.  He is actually WEARING pants and can just get married in those.  Sheesh...mountain out of a molehile.  Second, and more importantly, in Larissa's vows to Coltee she specifically said "I will work with your difference."  Is that a language barrier, meaning the differences between them?   Or does he actually have something peculiar to him, as some are thinking!!!  Ooops, another thing.  I think that Kalani may be the one who is "simple," not Asuelo.  She seems baffled by everything.  

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 5
On 12/31/2018 at 3:21 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Its just Pat!

D76C7557-1C6C-437D-94AA-03394927D2FB.jpeg

For those who don't know who Pat is.

Sketches featuring Pat played on the inability of others to determine the character's gender. Just when you think you have it figured out....you haven't. 🤔

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 3
On 12/31/2018 at 4:46 AM, brilliantbreakfast said:

What Ashley needs more than anything else is some therapy to learn why and get past this thing where she makes such bad choices and doesn't recognize them.  Having had two children by two men who cheated on her, what on earth would make her think that a 19-year-old Jamaican tattoo artist - with a HoDaddy named Skinz because of all the pussy he's gotten - would break that streak?

I think this is what you meant, right?!?

• Love 1
On 12/31/2018 at 8:32 AM, annewithaneee said:

All of my sympathy for Ashley evaporated when she smugly pointed out how "much, much larger" than her Jay's Tinder match was. She's cleaned herself up semi-nicely, but we've seen her friend group of dayshift strippers and ex-bridesmaids with DUI scooters, we've seen the giant margarita glass filled with kool aid, she's classless and no catch herself.

I think it was all staged for the cameras, but I can't get over grown-ass Colt not knowing how to tie a fucking tie. Never gone to a job interview, wedding, or funeral? Or maybe he follows his cousin's dress code of corporate polos to everything. I've literally never witnessed anyone old enough to grow pubes having to google how to tie a tie. I know how to, and I'm a lady who isn't a very snappy dresser!

Asuelo’s tie had been loosely pretied so all he had to do was slip it over his head and tighten the knot.  At least he has an excuse.  I’m surprised Colt didn’t rock a clip on tie from his first communion.

On 12/31/2018 at 8:39 AM, hookedontv said:

These horrible people... My initial thoughts:

Debbie wearing a pink oxford shirt to the wedding. I thought she was going to change out of it until I realized it matched Colt’s tie that no one knew how to tie and never bothered to practice tying. And Debbie walked her son down the aisle? Colt definitely acted like the bride on his wedding day. The fact that he looks like an overweight woman is just-ugh. Did anyone else think his hair looked dyed a lighter shade? 

Leida’s wedding dress matched her personality-ugly and unattractive. She is an evil woman and she and Eric deserve each other. 

Kalani should have had her hair done or pulled back or something. Long hair not styled with being pulled back or up on a boat is just silly. Her shoes were ugly AF. 

More comments later...

Let’s just call Colt Mrs. Doubtfire.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

She has taste.  She's even told us so!  (She neglected to mention that it's BAD taste, but she made it a point to tell us she has it.)

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. Plenty of us have had modest, no frills weddings. But seriously, have any of us participated in such sad, drab, joyless affairs? I can certainly see saying, even to a good friend or relative, "no fucking way am I going to take a day out of my life to attend your PRETEND wedding. I will cheerfully go to the real one, with bells on. But if you think I'm going to swelter in some park all day for this sham, well, uh, no". 

Well Ashley's friend happily showed up to a park, presumably on a sweltering day, given her outfit.  No bells, though.  Too bad.  It would have accented the ensemble perfectly!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I'm finally watching.  2 things to say.  First, so Eric forgot his pants.  So what.  He is actually WEARING pants and can just get married in those.  Sheesh...mountain out of a molehile.  Second, and more importantly, in Larissa's vows to Coltee she specifically said "I will work with your difference."  Is that a language barrier, meaning the differences between them?   Or does he actually have something peculiar to him, as some are thinking!!!  Ooops, another thing.  I think that Kalani may be the one who is "simple," not Asuelo.  She seems baffled by everything.  

Not only that, but did he really need Leida to be with him to go get a pair of black slacks?  Seemingly she could've stayed and primped for her wedding.  Is he that much of a fucking idiot that he has to be monitored to get a pair of pants?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Not only that, but did he really need Leida to be with him to go get a pair of black slacks?  Seemingly she could've stayed and primped for her wedding.  Is he that much of a fucking idiot that he has to be monitored to get a pair of pants?

He could have lost them in that Ford focus on the way back....

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think you could be right. I also think that Kalani was always "the good girl". Kolini probably got into trouble, dated guys her parents didn't approve of, stayed out late, took risks, while Kalani did as she was told and followed the rules, but watched, seething, as Kolini got all the attention and approval in the family. Kalani came home on time and did her homework, Kolini snuck out to smoke weed with her friends. So Kolini thinks she's more worldly wise and "street smart". She does seem to think Lani is a nincompoop par excellence.   

I think you are right, but I think Coltees was real, if only because he’s too cheap for two.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I wondered to if it could be a spectrum. All snarkiness aside, he does have some atypical male features.

I agree.

And from working in a rehab hospital I learned that a lot of people who have disabilities that we think makes them intellectually challenged are in fact of normal or higher intelligence but the physical aspects of their disabilities make it difficult if not impossible to express themselves.  I think this is particularly true in cerebral palsy (my best friend has CP.  He is a brilliant MD (NYU medical school and has held many important chairmanships.  He helped write the ADA., and there are days when I can't understand a word he says) and I am inclined to believe that many, perhaps all, disabilities including KS, exist on a spectrum.  There are probably "normal" people walking around today, functioning just fine in the world, who have undiagnosed disabilities--they are simply at the high end of the spectrum, and there's never been a reason to test them.  Maybe Coltee falls into this group.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I agree.

And from working in a rehab hospital I learned that a lot of people who have disabilities that we think makes them intellectually challenged are in fact of normal or higher intelligence but the physical aspects of their disabilities make it difficult if not impossible to express themselves.  I think this is particularly true in cerebral palsy (my best friend has CP.  He is a brilliant MD (NYU medical school and has held many important chairmanships.  He helped write the ADA., and there are days when I can't understand a word he says) and I am inclined to believe that many, perhaps all, disabilities including KS, exist on a spectrum.  There are probably "normal" people walking around today, functioning just fine in the world, who have undiagnosed disabilities--they are simply at the high end of the spectrum, and there's never been a reason to test them.  Maybe Coltee falls into this group.

Or, he's an alien and unfamiliar with the ways of earthlings.

• Love 12
On 12/31/2018 at 7:22 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

I read this while watching an episode of Doctor Who on BBCA (the week long marathon leading up to the New Year's special tomorrow). It made me SMILE! What a great wedding! Can you post a picture?

Ill do it in the small talk thread

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

For those who don't know who Pat is.

Sketches featuring Pat played on the inability of others to determine the character's gender. Just when you think you have out figured out....you haven't. 🤔

I loved it when Pat got a mate. Theynonly problem was the mate was named, Chris

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Cementhead said:

What makes this whole cheating thing between these 2 morons even more entertaining is that they went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how super hot and amazing their sex life was.  Ashley was walking around feeling pretty great about herself because he, of the Heavy Sack, could not keep his hands and giant dick away from her and her sexy ass.  Heh, yeah.  Too funny.  But she's the poster child for Doormat and will just turn around and blame herself because she probably wasn't giving him "enough" of the hot sex, even though they were supposedly going at it like rabbits 24-7.  So she will try and fix it by being "sexier" for him.  Rinse & repeat.  The story of her life.  Boring.  ZZzzzzzzz.  There's a reason why 3 out of 3 men have cheated on her.  She attracts this type of guy like a moth to a flame.  She creates her own story.  Will probably spend her whole life doing so unless she gets help.  Which she won't.  Fun ride for the kiddos!

Agreed.  Next stop bigger implants, facial implants, fillers, jaw resculpting, butt implants, lip implants....she won’t stop until she’s the epitome of what a man won’t cheat on.

• Love 7