Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Ooooooooo Coltee went for shock and awe by blasting his flamethrower on MAX, leaving a devastating trail of cinders and third degree burns. I mean, can you imagine the audacity of being generous to someone you love?  With actual money? Take that Jonathan, you should have baited and switched like the Master! Yes Fernanda, I'll pay for your education... then send her a used copy of Hooked On Phonics! That's the Coltee way.

Gold

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m pretty sure that dress goes for less than $20 at Forever 21...

I’m Team Fernanda on tonight’s argument. What Fwrn said wasn’t “nice” but it was true. Colt and Larissa were total asshats deciding to come at the last MJ ute the. Making everyone wait for their grand entrance. Regardless of how anyone felt about them before that night, they were all paused off to be kept waiting (and, honestly, pissed about being upstaged due to the late arrival). Fern spoke in a normal tone of voice, without swearing and what she said was true - it was more comfortable without them there. Larissa is the one who lost her barely-held-together shit and started with the yelling, swearing and name calling. I can’t stand her.

ITA I cant ether! What has she got going for her besides a big horsey mouth & backside? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Jon and Fern separated.  She wanted him to move so she could become a model and he has a business he can’t drop. It was confirmed on Jan 2. He’s on his IG talking about it. 

Pao and Russ 2.0

I'm at the point in the Tell All where they are asking Jay about taking the 90 days to decide to get married and Ashley was yelling at him that when he made the decision he HAD to settle down.  Else why else get married right?  

And then Jon chimes in "it's FOREVER."  LOL guess his vows didn't age well either

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Jon, when exactly did you first meet Fernanda? When she was sixteen, seventeen? Aren't you a little old for high school girls? Do you have anything to offer a woman who is over the age of 25?

He's a creep.

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Eric, you are a wet, combed over blanket. Lovely Leida was crying the crocodile tears like she was in The Ten Commandments crying to Ramses over Moses. Before you hitch your wagon to a rusted star, check the dude out, check out what constitutes child support in the US, and maybe give your medical brain cells a workout and stop being a sniveling idiot when you don't get your own way.

Agreed. There is no way Leida was really crying.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

One guest I would have liked to have seen on the video chat is the woman he was trying to invite over at Trashley's when she was out bar tending. He probably would have been too dumb to remove the big "Mr & Mrs" sign above the bed, LOL

Most definitely.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Leida abandoned ship very quickly.  Smart.   She got those blue contact lenses, started a waterfall from them and deflected all of the questions and drama.   

Very creepy looking.

Screenshot_20190106-230002.jpg

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I thought Asuelu was gonna get up and start dancing like Christopher Walken in the Fatboy Slim video.

I actually thought I heard him barking?

Asuelu is special needs.   No question.

Jonathan isn't very good at comebacks.   Colt mocks "You bought her breasts!"   And Jonathan doesn't say "Who bought yours?"

I feel stupid for watching this episode.   More so than usual.

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Who bought HIS bewbies? 

haha, gmta

• Love 21

Oh Olga, girl he watched that video of himself and doesn't think he did anything wrong.  Man, I don't see how that is going to end well.

Also, why is everyone mad at Larissa and Colt for being late, they are filming segments without them so it's not like they are just sitting around and waiting 

• Love 22

^^ what's the over/under that leida bought some red bottom stickers to put on her shoes?

Oliver has such a personality!

Also I disagree with the idea that you can shirk your financial responsibility for your child because the other person can afford it.

Oliver has such a personality!

Also I disagree with the idea that you can shirk your financial responsibility for your child because the other person can afford it.

• Love 7

I think Larissa looks nice even without her makeup 

LOL at the rest of the cast complaining about Larissa and Colt being attention whores....giving them attention they never even asked for.

Also Fernanda has the jaw of a bulldog.  She can miss me with her "modelling"

• Love 23

I tried to show the closed captioning at this point where Underbite Kolini, dressed in a blue Snuggie to go with Kalani’s red one said “IT’S my sister’s husband.” 

And I never expected Ashley to be the most bleeped person at the Tell All. She has quite a potty mouth. 

Why was Larissa worried about losing her makeup when they were going to do it at the studio anyway? I call BS on the whole lost luggage story. 

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Producer: “Um, Steven, could you possibly sit up a little straighter? Don’t worry, we’ll still be able to show off your Pot Socks.” 

I thought pot was supposed to mellow you out. He doesn't act very mellow.

Screenshot_20190107-002546.jpg

• Love 13

I just watched the first season (for the first time). I am now watching the second season. I know this is way late to the game, but I couldn't find a thread to discuss this. Is this a joke? The 40 something year old woman with three teenagers dating the 20 something year old in another country...she seems to be 100% mentally handicapped. Wasn't sure if anyone here watched the first or second season. I am scared.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I just watched the first season (for the first time). I am now watching the second season. I know this is way late to the game, but I couldn't find a thread to discuss this. Is this a joke? The 40 something year old woman with three teenagers dating the 20 something year old in another country...she seems to be 100% mentally handicapped. Wasn't sure if anyone here watched the first or second season. I am scared.

Do you mean Danielle and Mohammed?

I think you need to go here.

That's the only thing I could find of them.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I venture to guess all of us here watched the previous seasons. Danielle and Mohammed are the gold standard of 90 Day couples. But I warn you, proceed with caution because it gets really crazy. 

• Love 8
Just now, magemaud said:

I venture to guess all of us here watched the previous seasons. Danielle and Mohammed are the gold standard of 90 Day couples. But I warn you, proceed with caution because it gets really crazy. 

In the first 30 seconds, I already knew it was my kinda crazy trash tv/dumpster fire. I am actually fast forwarding through the other semi-normal couples in this season just to get to these wackadoos. Oddly, all the couples from the first season seemed totally normal. I had reservations at first about a couple but they came though. 

• Love 5

All this smack talking Fernanda does about Larissa and she basically left the set in response to Larissa.  

Fernanda had no business throwing shade on Larissa's social media if she didn't want a response.....which she totally did because Fernanda desperately wants attention.  She started the fight with Larissa onstage tonight, and then had to run away.  

Also, one person with a heavy accent probably shouldn't pick on another person for their accent.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Oddly, all the couples from the first season seemed totally normal. I had reservations at first about a couple but they came though. 

The first season, the couples WERE (for the most part) normal. Then when Danielle and Mohammed's relationship went off the rails, it was ratings gold and now many of the couples seem to be based on their mismatched and unlikely love story. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The first season, the couples WERE (for the most part) normal. Then when Danielle and Mohammed's relationship went off the rails, it was ratings gold and now many of the couples seem to be based on their mismatched and unlikely love story. 

She is clearly mentally challenged, and I don't mean that to be rude, just honest. I don't know much else about them yet. 

31 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Steven is such a little bitch.  He 100% speaks to people like someone who hasn’t been punched in the face, and he clearly needs to get his face punched. You know…for educational purposes. Asshole. 

I like that....for educational puposes. 😂

33 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Ashley squeezing the life out of her face trying not to scream obscenities at Steven while he was bitching was HILARIOUS!  Go back and watch if you didn’t see it!

I was cying at her expressions!

rps20190107_013924.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 18