Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Is it her responsibility to find him a hobby? He can read a book, watch TV, tend the garden, start an aquarium, and pick fights with Larissa on the internet. The possibilities are endless.

Some of the perfectly legitimate activities you suggested would first require intellectual curiosity (though not the Larissa one).   

I'm reminded of this 80's one-hit wonder:

2 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’ll probably take some flack for this but...two drops in a bucket and all that jazz.  I don’t like or feel sorry for Olga.  Steven is a class A douche bag, and every time someone calls him on it, she defends him. That makes her an idiot in my book.  She hasn’t known him long enough to be madly in love with him, and he’s not really likable so what gives?  She deserves whatever she gets for hitching her wagon to a dead horse.  She’s just like damn near every other fiancee that’s ever been on this show.  She’s just trying to get to America, but she doesn’t get judged for it like Asuelu, Fernanda, Larissa and Leida.  

I also don’t condone what Jay did, but what Steven did was just as bad, maybe even worse.  Lies and deception are lies and deception.  Yet no one seemed to rake him over the coals for lying to Olga. His plan was basically to lie about the visa, abscond Russia with the baby, and never see Olga again.  IMHO, that makes him 10 times worse than Jay.  International child abduction? Really asswipe?  

Speaking of asswipes, boy that Ashley is really playing up that victim role isn’t she?  Bitch, get off the bitter bus!  I have no sympathy for her because she’s already said in numerous ways that Jay owes her for brining him here, which I take to mean I bought you so do as I say.  I got all kinds of problems with that as a black woman in America. She’s insecure as hell, and puts herself in dumb situations so she can be the victim. I thought she said even Jesus couldn’t convince her of Jay’s infidelity.  Her whole problem is she’s just realizing she’s not as hot as she thinks she is (startling illumination: she not hot at all!) 

Shallow side note: Why the hell was Asuelu wearing short boack church socks with brown oxofords?  Kalani really let him leave the house looking like that?  

And Oliver has gotten much cuter!

Fernanda is the typical messy teenager stirring up shit in the cafeteria.  Does she not know she looks like a sock monkey?  I don’t like her or Larissa, but she started it.  And someone should warn her she doesn’t want to tangle with Larissa. That broad is all kinds of cray cray. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  You are spot on with everything you posted.

While I think Olga is a good mom and all that jazz....I also think she is sneaky as hell.  Like if you open your legs without protection ......then you are going to get a baby! FACT!   You don’t get a prize for being irresponsible and getting yourself pregnant.  And, pregnant by a loser!  

And, actually this is Steven second Go Fund Me.  The one I saw on Reddit he was begging for money to go visit Olga in Russia.  I guess he pocketed that money.  I would not be surprised if he waited for filming to start  and the show paid for his stay in Russia.  After all that was the bulk of their storyline. 

This is the reason why he showed up 3 days before the birth.  He begged the show to allow him to be there.

I have noticed that the show likes to have a very young couple either pregnant or with a kid.  Last season we were stuck with Karrinee and Pole. This season was Olga and Steven.

While Olga has an amazing poker face I think she is smug as heck.  She probably goes around telling people the baby’s dad is American and she will be here soon.

I guess Steven is telling more whoppers because the show filmed a while ago.  On the show he stated Olga would be here in 2 weeks.  Well, last I checked she was still in Russia. 

Steven is a liar and Olga is not here because he is having a hard time qualifying financially.

I mean if Steven is begging on GFM claiming he is broke and jobless...How does he qualify to bring her here? 

His GFM reads...l have an ‘opportunity’ at this apprenticeship....not that he is working.

His ass needs to go to Job Corps before he ages out.

Those donating should note he is spending the money on drugs.  He was wearing weed socks.  To me he looks like a tweaker. 

Next season he will tell us the same song and dance and blame red tape for not getting her here. 

They will be filming in Russia, again, just like Karinee and Pole.

(and, if Olga is here...then my apologies.  It is not like I check her status every day! ) LMAO

• Love 11

I think aseleu was going through some sensory overload with all the yelling. He said something about not being able to hear what someone was saying. I think it was too much stimulation so he was hitting his head.... hopefully he learns some coping strategies since he’ll soon have 2 kids under 2! 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

I think aseleu was going through some sensory overload with all the yelling. He said something about not being able to hear what someone was saying. I think it was too much stimulation so he was hitting his head.... hopefully he learns some coping strategies since he’ll soon have 2 kids under 2! 

I loved it!  Embarrassing  Kahole some more! She deserves it!

Why was she wearing burka style  pajamas???

All she was missing was the veil to complete the look.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Carly13817 said:

The Tell All is usually my favorite episode. I love everyone commenting on other people's relationships.

I felt a bit bad at Ashley at one point for having to sit through the interview talking about the situation with Jay.

I was waiting patiently for Tasha to come on the TV screen and now I have to wait a week! Darn!

Was that tattoos on Asuelo's thighs? Why is he wearing shorts in the winter?

Fernanda is oh so jealous, but apparently Jonathan is too!

Steven is still waiting on those thank yous from Olga. Keep waiting!

The Larissa storm was oh so annoying and Colt chiming in too dissing Jonathan and Fernanda was hilarious.

Great interview.

It looks like traditional Samoan tattoo art. It has cultural and religious significance.  You can see on his legs and his torso. 

I bet Papa Kalani finds it very endearing. Then again, maybe he's got samoan ink as well. 

bf8f4c42792e01849808e1bc79c56b71.jpg

• Love 5
19 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Fern and Jon are not even together anymore. Jealous? 

Fernanda had two wedding dresses, Larissa cant even get a couch or AC. Stephen is a dick and Colt is cheating on Larissa. I follow them all on their social posts and  Leida is the worse offender of them all. 

I thought they were soooo much in love?  What .. she chose modeling in Mexico instead of Jon?   His Mother must be thrilled.

5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Omg, I laughed so much. Thanks for posting the link.

Why do I hate these people but tune in every week and then post 50 comments about them??

I am totally an Ashley!  

I hate you, but you can stay.  Just no green card For You!

even Eric’s pants dont want to come to the wedding. LOL

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Horrified said:

Legit question:  do you think this season's group of deplorables will change TLC's future approach to the show?  I know Sharp Entertainment creates this mess, but I wonder if TLC might--as the client--give them some "notes".

Past seasons were sprinkled liberally with losers, wierdos and people you love-to-hate, but in an entertaining and snark-worthy way.  This season just went all out with truly awful people who either haven't matured past Junior High or are truly, and utterly contemptable.  In so many instances, the show wasn't entertaining, it was stomach-turning.

I long for the days of 90 Day Fiances I just wanna smack, instead of this seasons Fiances that I want to bury alive.

I think Mark with Nikki was the last to go into the show cold not knowing what he was in for, unless you want to add in Eric knowing  but being forced by Leida in order to get access to her nookie.

1 hour ago, Morgalisa said:

Also, Shaun, she not only doesnt watch the show, she thinks it is beneath her. She always looks like she is smelling something disgusting and she looks stunned most of the time. Waiting to hear from her ear piece what to say next.  The show should be hosted by someone who is somewhat of a fan and knows what is out there on social media. Or at least someone who has an idea what is going on. When Shaun came onstage and the stage manager was briefing her, you could tell that was her first introduction to the Tell All. Just get ready to read the prompter. Sorry this is where your career has gone Shaun, but please spare us.

What is laughable is that she comes on pushing the "you have 90 days to decide if you will marry line". As if the show is still pushing that strangers will have sex with our camera waiting for them to come out as a selling point.

1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

Might be a higher threshold if you have dependent kids?

The poverty threshold is definitely based upon the number of dependents the petitioner has. Both the American's children and the  spouse's children who come on the K-2

2 hours ago, StrongbyDefault said:

Oh no!!!  I went to Cove Haven back in '99 with my fiance at the time (now my ex husband) and a bunch of our friends.  We got selected for the XXX newlywed game hosted by Honest Phil.  As a participation prize we got a VHS tape of his stand up routine (which is probably still in a box somewhere still in the cellophane).  Ex-hubs and I came in 2nd place - and I was fall down drunk by the end because I mainlined vodka through the entire ordeal to soften the humiliation of answering those questions in front of hundreds of people including a gaggle of our closest friends!

Haha.  Did you go in the champagne glass with your ex?  The husband and I were cracking up .. it was so stupid and unsexy.  A good place close to home.  Think we’ll take a ride there in the spring to see the place again.

4 hours ago, RealReality10 said:
5 hours ago, Boofish said:

Respect your POV but I don't think they are trying to attract the same kind of attention. 

I kinda think they are.  They both want "fans" or attention from the show.  Given her big personality, which some love and some hate, I think Larissa gets more fans and more attention from the show.

Which I think Fernanda wanted.  

I think Fernanda wanted to turn this attention into a modelling/acting career, but I think she is pissed that Larissa gets more attention than her.

Pretty young girls should get all the attention!  A woman who is a decade older and married to a slovenly looking guy like Colt should not be the star of the show!

I don't know that Larissa had any big plans for attention from the show.  I hope for her sake she can turn her fame into finding a man that is a step up from Colt ....which is a very low bar.

Larissa is more relatable to me. She's older, she has had a life. She has children and she's more broken. Her husband also appears to have a less than charmed life. Where Fernanda and Jon's relationship seems purely superficial. He buys her boobs and takes her to clubs. They take glamour shots together. They think they are the shit. Where Colt and Larissa just want some A/C and a couch. They eat whatever the mom cooks. They are the blue-collar equivalent of Fernanda and Jon. Who both come off as snobs. 

John declared bankruptcy recently. He clearly can't afford his lifestyle and living on borrowed time. Colt sets limits and lives within his means. 

Team Larissa. Minus Colt. He can go. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 18

From social media:

1) Erik makes around $50k a year. IMO that can not afford to support one other person let alone a family of four (2 kids and a wife, and self).

2) Jay has already left the house. (No wonder he was confused that Ashley let him hold her during the tell-all)

3) Leida and Erik are moving to Houston so she can be a manager at a dress shop (no surprise she is not really interested in medicine but being a model)

4) Fernanda split on John and they currently hate each other, she got her green card and split (unlike Pao, John will not follow her, he's staying put-- what happens when you marry a cokehead in the club scene; new girls turn 18 and 21 everyday-- he's going to find them)

5) Olga is now in the US 

6) Larissa and Colt still like each other

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

If TLC wants the ratings they should encourage the host to ask more difficult follow-up questions.  None of those participants have clean hands (as Judge Judy would say).  They're all mean, nasty or stupid.  

I felt bad for Larissa who had to walk into an enraged hive of bees with stingers all set to attack.  The late plane, the lost luggage (only Larissa's) - I'm pretty sure it was manufactured by TLC for our entertainment and ratings. 

So Larissa was subjected to the full brunt of attack. No fair, because out of the lot of them she pretty much does have clean hands.  Her only crime is a temper that goes from 1 to 100 in a nano second.  The poor woman has to sleep with soft and swollen Coltee, reside with cats and Mother, ride in a hot car and wear a bridal dress from Goodwill.  She is earning her Green Card.

Fern smirking she could smell 'garbage' so Larissa must be close.  Potty mouth Ashley squeezed into a pale sausage-like dress - who'd once offered Larissa a place to stay - jumped on the bandwagon of nastiness. 

Larissa was under full mob attack and unfortunately the woman only knows one way to defend herself. Deafening yells.

It was unfair IMO.  I don't like mob mentality. 

Also - were the blue contacts irritating and causing tears?  Leida is hard as nails. She doesn't cry. 

The unemployed  couple with another baby on the way should move back to the island, put flowers in their hair and live a simple life on the beach.  Sis can come too.  

Stephen is still menacing.  If Olga comes to these shores I hope she always remembers to say thank you.

Beautifully said, @Pondlass1. I haven't watched the episode yet, just soaking up the smart snark here PTV in anticipation. Thank you.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Larissa is more relatable to me. She's older, she has had a life. She has children and she's more broken. Her husband also appears to have a less than charmed life. Where Fernanda and Jon's relationship seems purely superficial. He buys her boobs and takes her to clubs. They take glamour shots together. They think they are the shit. Where Colt and Larissa just want some A/C and a couch. They eat whatever the mom cooks. They are the blue-collar equivalent of Fernanda and Jon. Who both come off as snobs. 

John declared bankruptcy recently. He clearly can't afford his lifestyle and living on borrowed time. Colt sets limits and lives within his means. 

Team Larissa. Minus Colt. He can go. 

I’ll bet Jon spent a LOT aid money to impress Fernanda  by buying all that shit she wanted, car, apartment, braces, boobs. College etc. 

Colt was smarter. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

From social media:

1) Erik makes around $50k a year. IMO that can not afford to support one other person let alone a family of four (2 kids and a wife, and self).

2) Jay has already left the house. (No wonder he was confused that Ashley let him hold her during the tell-all)

3) Leida and Erik are moving to Houston so she can be a manager at a dress shop (no surprise she is not really interested in medicine but being a model)

4) Fernanda split on John and they currently hate each other, she got her green card and split (unlike Pao, John will not follow her, he's staying put-- what happens when you marry a cokehead in the club scene; new girls turn 18 and 21 everyday-- he's going to find them)

5) Olga is now in the US 

WTF???  What about the girls......especially young Jennika.   Wow! Leida is a cold a’sz witch. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I love how Larissa and Mexican Barbie are fighting over who is the best looking on the show when sweet angelic Olga holds that prize......at 2 in the flippin morning! BAM!

Olga is so pretty, even with no makeup. Fern looks too overdone with her makeup and oh so sexy outfits compared to Olga's cute dresses, jeans and sweaters. I can't believe they are the same age. Fern is going to age hard and fast with that bone structure. 

• Love 22
3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I think the finger gun at 0:23 was pretty bad; I caught that live.

I'm not a person who thinks guns are bad, or that pop tarts bitten into the shape of a gun is bad, or playing cops and robbers as a child is bad...etc.  But Asuelo doing the finger gun at Larissa was completely uncalled for.   But slapping his head and barking like a dog....well, there are just no words!

• Love 9

It was hilarious when Fernanda was making fun of Larissa for being 30 when I think every other woman on the set was around 30 (Kalani, Leida, and Ashley).  I couldn't stand how Fernanda made fun of Larissa for her looks and Larissa commented on Fernanda's butt.  Really?  It was like watching catty fifteen year olds fight.  Ashley is the same- remember her comment about Jay cheating on with a  big woman?  She just couldn't believe that he would cheat on her because she is thin...

Asuelu did scare me last night.  I really wish the host asked him and Kalani how they intend to support their growing family.

• Love 17

I don't live in Wisconsin, but isn't 50k a pretty good living in that area?

1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

It was hilarious when Fernanda was making fun of Larissa for being 30 when I think every other woman on the set was around 30 (Kalani, Leida, and Ashley).  I couldn't stand how Fernanda made fun of Larissa for her looks and Larissa commented on Fernanda's butt.  Really?  It was like watching catty fifteen year olds fight.  Ashley is the same- remember her comment about Jay cheating on with a  big woman?  She just couldn't believe that he would cheat on her because she is thin...

Asuelu did scare me last night.  I really wish the host asked him and Kalani how they intend to support their growing family.

These are the answers the people want to know !!

• Love 3

I forgot to mention the awkward moment when Asuelu said he didn’t think Kalani needed financial support for the baby. Since it seems Samoan men take pride in taking care of their family, I’m surprised Asuelu thought Kalani wouldn’t need his help. Yes, she has generous family members, but surely he could have sent Kalani some money for diapers or something. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

WTF???  What about the girls......especially young Jennika.   Wow! Leida is a cold a’sz witch. 

ugh...you just KNOW Jennika is going to be forced to visit them in the summer.  I hate it when mommy and daddy divorce but the children are the ones shuttled around.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

ugh...you just KNOW Jennika is going to be forced to visit them in the summer.  I hate it when mommy and daddy divorce but the children are the ones shuttled around.  

She's awful, but he's even worse for moving with her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

From social media:

5) Olga is now in the US 

I actually don't think 50k is that bad in a place like Wisconsin where the cost of living is low.  But I don't think he has any savings (which is sad given that he is 40) and that he was once homeless.  He also needs a bigger place to live now that Leida and Aless are with him, and I don't think he can pay for that. 

If Eric had his act together and had some money in the bank I think he'd be okay.  I live in a very high cost of living area and we live as a family of three primarily on my husband's income (I work from home very part-time because I stay home with our son), and while my husband makes more than Eric, given what we pay in property taxes and things like that, it is probably about equal to 50k in Wisconsin.  The difference is we have good credit scores and have money saved from when we were both working pre-baby.  We also live frugally.

Once Leida gets her green card she should be able to contribute by doing something (but then again I'm sure she won't actually get a job and will instead continue with her delusional thinking that one day she'll be a doctor). 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Serious question here. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the psychology of it.

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

The magical powers of being on Tv added with her social media sycophants 

eta: I always try to find something attractive about each couple, but Ferns massive teeth scare me.

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Then, throwing them in a room with a pile of pizza boxes was so ultra trashy.  Here - eat!

I noticed Leida appeared to be eating something that looked like a salad instead of the pizza. I could see her as the type to demand a special menu. 

• Love 4

From social media:

5) Olga is now in the US 

Jon can withdraw his petition to adjust status at any time up til their final interview. She only has a conditional green card. He can BS immigration and tell them they are happily married,  however they both have left a huge sm trail saying otherwise.

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
Spelling
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I forgot to mention the awkward moment when Asuelu said he didn’t think Kalani needed financial support for the baby. Since it seems Samoan men take pride in taking care of their family, I’m surprised Asuelu thought Kalani wouldn’t need his help. Yes, she has generous family members, but surely he could have sent Kalani some money for diapers or something. 

This was kalani/kolanis point, which I totally agreed with.  Even if someone else has the money you can send something just to show that you're trying to care for your child.

• Love 6

Because who else would put up with either of them?

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

John declared bankruptcy recently.

I guess boobies get quite expensive.  If only he had not plucked them too early!

Maybe next time he will wait for them to grow and ripen naturally? 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

It looks like traditional Samoan tattoo art. It has cultural and religious significance.  You can see on his legs and his torso. 

I bet Papa Kalani finds it very endearing. Then again, maybe he's got samoan ink as well. 

That just looks ouchy to me!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Ashley tried to act like she and Fernanda were the cool pretty girls on this show, and Larissa has it out for both of them. I don't think Larissa even knows Ashley is alive. She even calls her the c word next time, and for all I can tell Larissa was just looked at her. Ashley seems to be begging for Larissa to go off on her, so she will have another reason to bond with Fernanda. Ashley is acting like she came on this show to be friends with Fernanda.

The two of them just scream Pao and Loren.  Happy to be The Mean Girls as long as they have one another as backup.  But as we saw when Pao was on her own with Anfisa... it fell flat and Anfisa didn't cave, she just let Pao go on and on looking desperate and crying when Anfisa finally stood up to her. Cowards, all of 'em.  

I sure AF hope the second hour of the tell-all is more than 50 min of Larissa/Coltee and 10 of everyone else combined.  I totally understand why they were annoyed with Larissa/Coltee being so late - they knew those two would amp up the dramatics and every other couple was counting on being the "Fan Favorite/Most Dramatic Couple". They really should be relieved they aren't since Useless Shaun can't be bothered to watch the show and ask actual questions that might make them accountable. 

• Love 10

) Leida and Erik are moving to Houston so she can be a manager at a dress shop (no surprise she is not really interested in medicine but being a model)

Dear Jebus! what is she going to model? Potato sacks? Shrouds? Caskets? Burkas?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I'm not a person who thinks guns are bad, or that pop tarts bitten into the shape of a gun is bad, or playing cops and robbers as a child is bad...etc.  But Asuelo doing the finger gun at Larissa was completely uncalled for.   But slapping his head and barking like a dog....well, there are just no words!

I'm wondering if he learned that gesture from Low, father Kalani? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

I mean yeah, the couples can threaten not to show up if they think the questioning will be hard, but at this point they already look awful and whatever reputation and pride they have has been drug through the mud so there is little to lose from being embarrassed again on national television.

Don't they get paid $ 2K for showing up to the reunion? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

Not having looked closely, I thought he was just shilling for Fabletics.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

For whatever reason, Ashley seems very determined to be friends with her (Fernanda), and happily becomes the mean girl.

Kind of like when Loren sided with Paola and ganged up on Anfisa. 

And Leida just gets to sit there as the bullets fly over her head when I fully expected her to be the one in the hot seat 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

From social media:

5) Olga is now in the US 

Thanks for the update as I don’t go on SM.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Kind of like when Loren sided with Paola and ganged up on Anfisa. 

Exactly. Loren wanted Paola to like her so much. 

12 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Dear Jebus! what is she going to model? Potato sacks? Shrouds? Caskets? Burkas?

I think caskets and burkas. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Serious question here. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the psychology of it.

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

Obviously, mileage varies, but I think she's gorgeous. Although, due to her height, she can't be a runway model, there are plenty of other things she could do due to the fact she is very photogenic. She has marvelous bone structure.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Shallow side note: Why the hell was Asuelu wearing short black church socks with brown oxfords?  

It could be the first time he's ever worn closed shoes. He'd probably be more comfortable in flip flops like the male guests we saw at the weddings, but he might be proud like a little boy of his American style shoes

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I thought I read she was going to manage a "beauty clinic." 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Boofish said:

Asuelu reminds me of the Bugs Bunny character based off Of Mice and Men. I think it was a big goofy chicken or something. Every time he holds Oliver in my head I'm going "I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George." 

LMAO!!!! For the younger folks here that don't quite get the refernce, here's a clip: 

As for the show, my mind has now changed about a couple of people.

I used to feel sorry for Ashley. No more. I think she loves playing victim and gets a kick out of making Jay pay for what he did. If Skinz was smart, he'd run back to Jamaica and find a new sucker. 

I liked Fernanda, thought she was more mature and put together than all of them. Not anymore. Her behaior last night appalled me. Giving the middle finger, the "I smell trash" comment, her yelling and talking shit. I totally lost any respect I had for her.

I actually liked Larissa too but she acted awful as well. She seemed so petty. I do understand why she took that picture - even before she explained why. Fernanda should have minded her own fucking business.

Asuelo, OMG he was the biggest letdown. First was learning about  how he did not send ANYTHING while Kalini was pregnant because "Americans are rich" and then how he acted during the argument.  It was scary seeing him just blow a gasket like that, over something that really had nothing to do with him. He's not wrapped too tight and Kalani is having ANOTHER with him.

Princess Leide with that jacked up outfit. I'm still trying to figure what kind of look she was going for. Those purple eyes and that weird dress with the pearls. She looked ridiculous. And her crying act was bullshit.

And you know what got me the most about the show was how each of them had the nerve to judge the other people's relationships! I kept thinking all y'all need to shut the fuck up and fix your own lives.  

Seriously, I despise them all.

As an aside I liked Kalini's dress and thought she looked great. Oh and I got a kick out of seeing Kalini feed her child ON TV. No shame at all.  I also liked how Coltee and Larissa were a united front.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought I read she was going to manage a "beauty clinic." 

Beauty clinic that sells dresses out the back, or dress shop that sells Botox out the back.  Either way, sounds like it's going to end poorly!

• Love 6