Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Beauty clinic that sells dresses out the back, or dress shop that sells Botox out the back.  Either way, sounds like it's going to end poorly!

Maybe she is going to use her Indonesian medical credentials to open a black market botox bar? Would you let Leida stick needles full of poison in your face?

• Love 6

When human garbage Steven fired at Asuelu with "yeah. What's funny?" I said to hubs, "umm I wouldn't fu** with the guy who has knee cap tattoos." If Larissa didn't break down Asuelu to toddler level flailing and yelling and if he didn't admit to the belief that "America is huge on the map and all Americans are rich so I didn't think Kalani needed my help with the baby"- he could've SO won the tell all this season. He was a class act apart from that.

Trashley looking as worn as ever. Yeesh! No words for that train wreck situation. 

Jonathan almost seemed sincere wanting to mend things with his mom. I hope for their sake it happens. His mom doesn't seem awful- just speaks her mind a LOT. I am with him (though not particularly a fan of his) in that I've never been one to call my mother daily or even weekly. She was never one to visit me. Some kids aren't close to their families and it's a personality and a relationship thing. I think Jonathan learned a tough lesson from what I'm reading in this forum.  Fernanda can kick rocks with faux modeling aspirations and ditching her "true love." She got bored waiting around for him I guess. 

Coltee and Larissa are what I expected. Her whole persona seems an act. Nothing more to say about them- I'm bored with them already. 

• Love 3

Asuelu needs to clue in that kids cannot live on love alone. They cost a small fortune to raise and he as the father, is supposed to help out. Send money, have some Facetime or Google Hangouts chats with Kalani and Oliver, etc. Diapers are not cheap, the babies go through clothes in no time. Step up and take some financial responsibility. If he is a Samoan entertainer, than X amount of his pay goes toward Oliver and his care. Help out, relieve Kalani and her family of some of the financial costs.

Fern, except for the age difference, Jonathan was a decent guy, although a bit skeevey when push came to shove - i.e. pursuing you at a very young age. Is he your soulmate and true love? Probably not. You have a lot of growing up and discovering to do. Maybe you will get back with him 5-10 years down the road. There probably will not be a successful modelling career for you. Maybe consider working at a store selling cosmetics until you get some education and better career possibilities.

Leida, you have very poor fashion sense. How do you possibly expect to sell clothing? Or beauty products? Next thing you know, you might develop your own line of crap and try to push it on to various shopping channels.

• Love 5
On 1/6/2019 at 9:29 PM, Gem 10 said:

Wow, she’s ugly there.

Fernanda does kinda resemble Stuttering John when they catch an unflattering angle.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

Beauty clinic that sells dresses out the back, or dress shop that sells Botox out the back.  Either way, sounds like it's going to end poorly!

Oh, she got a job at Azans make believe beauty store?

• Love 17
9 hours ago, snarky snarkerson said:

Why would you choose a job that requires a four year apprenticeship if you are also going to school and don't want said job with the four year apprenticeship to be your career?

Because in your grifter mind, you try to show how ambitious you are and how seriously you are taking the responsibility of raising a child so people will be impressed and open their wallets on GFM. 

2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

This was kalani/kolanis point, which I totally agreed with.  Even if someone else has the money you can send something just to show that you're trying to care for your child.

I gave a little bit of a side eye here. I don't get the vibe that Asuelu would say no or ignore Kalani if she called him and asked him to send diapers or some money for Oliver. I realize he said that he thought all people here were rich and all but I wish there was more info on how it came about that he sent nothing.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, lucy711 said:

It was hilarious when Fernanda was making fun of Larissa for being 30 when I think every other woman on the set was around 30 (Kalani, Leida, and Ashley).  I couldn't stand how Fernanda made fun of Larissa for her looks and Larissa commented on Fernanda's butt.  Really?  It was like watching catty fifteen year olds fight.  Ashley is the same- remember her comment about Jay cheating on with a  big woman?  She just couldn't believe that he would cheat on her because she is thin...

Asuelu did scare me last night.  I really wish the host asked him and Kalani how they intend to support their growing family.

Fernanda's damn lucky not to have Lar-ass-a's lumpy haunches.

Asuelu did look a bit insane there for a min.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe she is going to use her Indonesian medical credentials to open a black market botox bar? Would you let Leida stick needles full of poison in your face?

There's a picture out there (on the Eric/Leida thread) of Eric with Ashley at some 90 Day event. He's wearing a t-shirt that says something like "It Must Be Proper" and miraculously, his forehead crease is gone! That led to some conjecture that Leida is indeed messing around with Botox injections. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There's a picture out there (on the Eric/Leida thread) of Eric with Ashley at some 90 Day event. He's wearing a t-shirt that says something like "It Must Be Proper" and miraculously, his forehead crease is gone! That led to some conjecture that Leida is indeed messing around with Botox injections. 

She's do better self-injecting haldol, in large doses. 

Leida is Satan personified and its a big NO to even being in the same room with her and needles. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Big difference.

rps20190108_002236.jpg

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

That just looks ouchy to me!

It's even worse if they do it traditionally.  Instead of an electric tattoo "gun", which moves pretty quickly, it's traditionally given with a stick with something like a thorn embedded on the side dipped in ink and then tapped with a second stick to poke it into the skin.

• Love 7

When did Eric get his $50K a year job?  Maybe he's been finishing up training for the past 20 years like the slug he is and only got hired at a professional job like 2 years ago or something.  That would explain a lot and would explain why he's so bad at managing any money.  I'm sure he blows it all on alcohol or pills and other stupid stuff.  I'm sure he has an impressive gaming system while he lives in squalor.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

The magical powers of being on Tv added with her social media sycophants 

eta: I always try to find something attractive about each couple, but Ferns massive teeth scare me.

Fern has some weird features to me -- kind of like the Anne Hathaway syndrome where each feature, except for the nose, seems too big for her face.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, xls said:

Asuelu did look a bit insane there for a min.

But so lucky to have a sexual predator grooming her with the promise of fake boobs for her underdeveloped body?

Luck is not something any of these participants are experiencing. They’ve got misfortune in spades.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

Also, Shaun, she not only doesnt watch the show, she thinks it is beneath her. She always looks like she is smelling something disgusting and she looks stunned most of the time. Waiting to hear from her ear piece what to say next.  The show should be hosted by someone who is somewhat of a fan and knows what is out there on social media. Or at least someone who has an idea what is going on. When Shaun came onstage and the stage manager was briefing her, you could tell that was her first introduction to the Tell All. Just get ready to read the prompter. Sorry this is where your career has gone Shaun, but please spare us.

I think she has no idea what to ask and what to say so she is waiting for the producer to give her a question to ask.  She does that same "Wow" look on her face, or even just the "wow" comment every single Tell all!  She's awful.

And when she does seem to ask a question on the fly, it's always awful.  Like after Leida rails on how horrible it is to deal with stepkids, her question is, "Do you think 90 days is enough?"  WTF kind of stupid question is that when the evil stepmom is doing the woe-is-me about having to deal with stepkids she was horrible to? 

• Love 16
Just now, sasha206 said:

And when she does seem to ask a question on the fly, it's always awful.  Like after Leida rails on how horrible it is to deal with stepkids, her question is, "Do you think 90 days is enough?"  WTF kind of stupid question is that when the evil stepmom is doing the woe-is-me about having to deal with stepkids she was horrible to? 

Better question:  "Do you cry when Cinderella pulls out the other glass slipper proving she is the Prince's lost love after Lady Tremaine has gone so far out of her way to keep her from trying it on?  What's that like for you?"

giphy.gif

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think she has no idea what to ask and what to say so she is waiting for the producer to give her a question to ask.  She does that same "Wow" look on her face, or even just the "wow" comment every single Tell all!  She's awful.

I was done with her the year she asked the other women if they believed Anfissa when she said Jorge was the first and only man she had ever been with and Pao said "No I don't; look at her" and they all smirked. It was a completely disgusting display and she is trash and so is Pao.

I'm also amazed with all the crap done on this show they give so much time to Jay's cheating. In this group, it was actually not even top 3 disgusting behavior. A man tried to flee the country with someone's newborn baby! A woman asked a man to relinquish his parental rights!

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 23
32 minutes ago, Boofish said:

A man tried to flee the country with someone's newborn baby!

This is getting really ridiculous!  I am responding to this comment because it is the most recent but many people here have said that he was trying to leave the country with the baby.  Yes, he did say that he thought he should take the baby to America but he NEVER tried to take the baby without Olga knowing.  No matter what you think of his plan - what we SAW was a PARENT discussing custody of a child with the OTHER PARENT!   And again, no matter what anyone thinks about his qualifications to parent or what is the best situation for a newborn it is up to his parents to decide what THEY want to do.  Painting him as some sort of international child smuggler/kidnapper is really jumping to conclusions. 

Whether or not he was committed to Olga is a separate question.  He should have been up front about her visa but even if they decide they do not want a relationship with each other he still has rights to see his child and they would still have needed to come to some sort of custody agreement.  You can't just say you THINK he will be abusive in the future and therefore he should have no right to ever see his child again!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

This is getting really ridiculous!  I am responding to this comment because it is the most recent but many people here have said that he was trying to leave the country with the baby.  Yes, he did say that he thought he should take the baby to America but he NEVER tried to take the baby without Olga knowing.  No matter what you think of his plan - what we SAW was a PARENT discussing custody of a child with the OTHER PARENT!   And again, no matter what anyone thinks about his qualifications to parent or what is the best situation for a newborn it is up to his parents to decide what THEY want to do.  Painting him as some sort of international child smuggler/kidnapper is really jumping to conclusions. 

Whether or not he was committed to Olga is a separate question.  He should have been up front about her visa but even if they decide they do not want a relationship with each other he still has rights to see his child and they would still have needed to come to some sort of custody agreement.  You can't just say you THINK he will be abusive in the future and therefore he should have no right to ever see his child again!

I don't remember mentioning the word abuse

We are all entitled to interpret what we see/how it was presented as we wish

WE don't see things the same way

• Love 24

miraculously, his forehead crease is gone!

He might have had filler as well as botox. I have a deep "hatchet mark" between my brows and botox did nothing for it really. It kept it from getting worse but it doesn't diminish the appearance of the existing mark, which would require filler. The preferred treatment would be to do both filler and botox but I just live with it...

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I don't remember mentioning the word abuse

As I said, I was just using your comment as an example of things said on this board.  I am sorry if you thought I was putting words in your mouth - it was not my intention.  However, my original point still stands.  We were never once shown an instance where Steven took the baby and  Olga did not know exactly where that baby was.  We can not know if Steven THOUGHT he could take the baby without Olga's permission but we do know he never SAID he would simply take the baby!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Haha.  Did you go in the champagne glass with your ex?  The husband and I were cracking up .. it was so stupid and unsexy.  A good place close to home.  Think we’ll take a ride there in the spring to see the place again.

Unfortunately we weren't fancy enough for that. lol.  We had the standard room with the hot tub on the floor in a corner of the bedroom (which we did make use of).  I don't think any of the other several couples we went with had the fancy champagne glass tub- we were all pretty broke!  That whole trip was a debacle!  One couple we went with smoked their room out because they didn't open the fireplace flew, another couple overflowed the bubbles on their hot tub.  After my XXX newlywed vodka binge I was horrifically hung over the next day.  Another friend of ours bit it HARD face-first on the ice skating rink and wound up with a really nice shiner, and another friend tore his ACL on the basketball court.  We were a pathetic bunch hobbling out of there after the weekend!  lol.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

As I said, I was just using your comment as an example of things said on this board.  I am sorry if you thought I was putting words in your mouth - it was not my intention.  However, my original point still stands.  We were never once shown an instance where Steven took the baby and  Olga did not know exactly where that baby was.  We can not know if Steven THOUGHT he could take the baby without Olga's permission but we do know he never SAID he would simply take the baby!

*respectful head bow* I disagree but what can ya do :). I just generally think he is a despicable creep so I don't believe anything he did came from a place of a good intentions *Kayne shrug*

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I think your point is valid.  I hate Steven, and i think he had every intention of taking Richie back without Olga.  It does seem suspicious that he was all sorts of pushy about getting richies passport, because he knew at the time he was pushing for richies passport that Olga couldn't have come to the states.  

So, to me, the only reason you push to get a passport for Richie is because you want to take him to the United States asap.  If you know you haven't applied for Olga's k1 visa yet, you know she can't come to the us with you.  So if you're on the up and up about taking the baby back without Olga, why not talk to her about it before you get richies paperwork?

But, you're right, ultimately it ended up being a discussion, even if it all seems weird.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I think your point is valid.  I hate Steven, and i think he had every intention of taking Richie back without Olga.  It does seem suspicious that he was all sorts of pushy about getting richies passport, because he knew at the time he was pushing for richies passport that Olga couldn't have come to the states.  

So, to me, the only reason you push to get a passport for Richie is because you want to take him to the United States asap.  If you know you haven't applied for Olga's k1 visa yet, you know she can't come to the us with you.  So if you're on the up and up about taking the baby back without Olga, why not talk to her about it before you get richies paperwork?

Well, while we know this rarely happens on this show, there is a SLIGHT chance of producer manipulation here also : ).  They could have decided that it was a good idea for Richie to have the US passport for many reasons and we never got to see the discussion.  Also, isn't it possible that even if Olga didn't get the K1 she could get a visitor visa and bring Richie in the future and they thought this might make it easier?  I don't think it is out of the question that Olga could get a normal, visit the US visa.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Serious question here. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the psychology of it.

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

There are skeevy "modelling agencies" all over.  A former co-worker of mine went to one.  She paid a ton of money for "classes", photos, etc, and never got anything out of it, except less cash in he bank account.  They prey on the delusional.

15 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

I am so glad I kept scrolling through the thead to see these amazing photos. Although now I feel slightly ill. Mesh shirts and incest. 

The one of Kalani/Kolini was taken in.....Samwa.

14 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I actually don't think 50k is that bad in a place like Wisconsin where the cost of living is low.  But I don't think he has any savings (which is sad given that he is 40) and that he was once homeless.  He also needs a bigger place to live now that Leida and Aless are with him, and I don't think he can pay for that. 

If Eric had his act together and had some money in the bank I think he'd be okay.  I live in a very high cost of living area and we live as a family of three primarily on my husband's income (I work from home very part-time because I stay home with our son), and while my husband makes more than Eric, given what we pay in property taxes and things like that, it is probably about equal to 50k in Wisconsin.  The difference is we have good credit scores and have money saved from when we were both working pre-baby.  We also live frugally.

Once Leida gets her green card she should be able to contribute by doing something (but then again I'm sure she won't actually get a job and will instead continue with her delusional thinking that one day she'll be a doctor). 

My husband and I can live comfortably here in PA on 50K.  We actually live comfortably on less.  But we have a decent credit score, and pay our bills......

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Well, while we know this rarely happens on this show, there is a SLIGHT chance of producer manipulation here also : ).  They could have decided that it was a good idea for Richie to have the US passport for many reasons and we never got to see the discussion.  Also, isn't it possible that even if Olga didn't get the K1 she could get a visitor visa and bring Richie in the future and they thought this might make it easier?  I don't think it is out of the question that Olga could get a normal, visit the US visa.

Producer manipulation is entirely possible, but I can only go by what I see, but am always open to alternate explanations because I know reality TV producers aren't honest.

I totally agree that Richie having the passport could have been a joint decision.  But if Olga had no idea that Steven hadn't applied for her visa yet it might have changed the Dynamics of the discussion.  I think that's where I fall down.  They could have had that passport discussion, but it doesn't seem like they had it before Olga found out that there was not k1 visa in the works.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

Instagram and Fashion Nova. She will probably never be on the cover of Vogue but the Target Spring collection mailer is not out of the question. I actually think Fernanda is pretty but someone said she looked like a sock monkey and now I'm questioning all my life decisions.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, RealReality10 said:

I totally agree that Richie having the passport could have been a joint decision.  But if Olga had no idea that Steven hadn't applied for her visa yet it might have changed the Dynamics of the discussion.  I think that's where I fall down.  They could have had that passport discussion, but it doesn't seem like they had it before Olga found out that there was not k1 visa in the works.

You could be right but Olga seemed entirely too calm when Steven made his "confession".  You can't just apply for a K-1 visa without the other person giving their information.  I base this on absolutely nothing but unless she filled out paperwork and Steven simply didn't file it she was probably aware that nothing had been done.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

4) Fernanda split on John and they currently hate each other, she got her green card and split (unlike Pao, John will not follow her, he's staying put-- what happens when you marry a cokehead in the club scene; new girls turn 18 and 21 everyday-- he's going to find them)

Wow, green cards come very fast when you're on a hit show, don't they? Does anyone know when she arrived her vs when she had the green card in hand?

From what I understand, her green card isn't permanent for another couple of years and Jon could try to stop it. I wonder if he will and if he really feels used and angry? Or just like whatever, bye. 

4 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Instagram and Fashion Nova. She will probably never be on the cover of Vogue but the Target Spring collection mailer is not out of the question. I actually think Fernanda is pretty but someone said she looked like a sock monkey and now I'm questioning all my life decisions.

I didn't say what you quoted - wonky quoting system - but it's not entirely wrong.  ;)

• Love 1

More things I've learned on Social Media:

1) Johnathan recently declared bankruptcy

2) Leida only agreed to date Erik if he would agree to be on the show (this he admitted during a joint interview with a newstation)

3) Erik's ex-wife did an interview and said Erik drinks too much and is a womanizer. Ledia appartently called the Jenica dumb and slow and now and Jenica doesn't want to spend time there. The ex is not going to let Jenica go over there anymore. (Erik would have to take her to court to get custody, they only have a verbal agreement).

4) Leida tried to get a boyfriend to adopt her son before she came to the US so she could be kid free, and she didn't want her parents to raise him

5) Leida's son can't speak because she never taught him and he spent all his time with baby-sitters in Japan and they ignored him

6) Steve has a Gofundme account to pay for Olga and the baby

7) Larissa has two kids from two ex-boyfriends. One was adopted by an aunt, and the other is with her dad

8) Ashley has lupus

• Love 17

I just saw a TLC update that Kalani had to take a break from the Tell All every two hours to breastfeed her child. Hasn't she ever heard of bottling her milk so that her sister could feed Oliver back stage instead of holding up the entire production? #HighMaintenance

Now, I've got two kids and another on the way so I understand that they gotta eat, but did anyone else find it strange that she would just whip one out on international television? She didn't have a little burp cloth or anything to put over that thing?

Of course, she was standing there fully exposed on a cold day in front of the Statue of Liberty so knowing how confrontational she is, I figured she must have something to prove.

Nothing wrong with a woman breastfeeding in public. She sure isn't shy though.

Also noticed Jay giving her sly looks... probably wondering if she was on Tinder?

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Wow, green cards come very fast when you're on a hit show, don't they? Does anyone know when she arrived her vs when she had the green card in hand?

From what I understand, her green card isn't permanent for another couple of years and Jon could try to stop it. I wonder if he will and if he really feels used and angry? Or just like whatever, bye. 

Many years ago, my husband was here on a student visa when we got married.  Maybe it was different because he was already here but I remember we needed to go to immigration with many forms and much documentation.  Once it was approved (and we were told it was in the only visit we ever made) it didn't take long for green card to come  I don't even remember how long it took.  We did have to prove we were still married 2 years later for him to get permanent residency - we had to show things like a lease in both our names and shared property - like a bank account with both our names on it.

• Love 3

I just saw a TLC update that Kalani had to take a break from the Tell All every two hours to breastfeed her child. Hasn't she ever heard of bottling her milk so that her sister could feed Oliver back stage instead of holding up the entire production? #HighMaintenance

Some breastfed babies won't take a bottle. Maybe Oliver is one of them.

Now, I've got two kids and another on the way so I understand that they gotta eat, but did anyone else find it strange that she would just whip one out on international television? She didn't have a little burp cloth or anything to put over that thing?

No more strange than an adult drinking from a bottle of water. The baby was hungry and she fed him (what "that thing" is actually for). She didn't need anything to cover up - between Oliver's head and her hair, Kalani wasn't exposed at all.

• Love 16

From social media:

1) Erik makes around $50k a year. IMO that can not afford to support one other person let alone a family of four (2 kids and a wife, and self).

We knew this earlier, and I bet he told her that that was his income.  To her I expect it sounded like a lot more than it is--whatever it translates into Indonesian currency might be a healthy sum.  If this is the case, it clears up for me the mystery of why she thought she was marrying a man with money.

5) Olga is now in the US 

I'm really sorry to learn this.

6) Larissa and Colt still like each other

Good.  I didn't look at it, but can someone explain to me why a man would record himself masturbating?  Is there a woman alive who finds watching a man jerk off a turn-on?  That was my big question about sex offenders like Weinstein and Louis CK, both of whom forced women to watch them masturbate.  I could understand an abuser telling himself that his victim secretly enjoyed the fondling or even the rape, but seeing a guy jerk off?  Do they really think women secretly like that?  Wha?

• Love 17
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Where Fernanda and Jon's relationship seems purely superficial. He buys her boobs and takes her to clubs. They take glamour shots together. They think they are the shit. Where Colt and Larissa just want some A/C and a couch. They eat whatever the mom cooks. They are the blue-collar equivalent of Fernanda and Jon. Who both come off as snobs. 

No way could Colt be blue collar...by definition.

I see one as the couple wearing the masks. And the other couple is when the masks come off and the crazy comes out.

14 hours ago, millennium said:

Where did Colt and Larissa fly in from?   Seattle, 1993?

OMG yes! I was so puzzled by her grungy little knitted hat and his stupid thrift store jacket thing. They never dressed that way during the season.

14 hours ago, Stacee said:

As an aside I liked Kalini's dress and thought she looked great. Oh and I got a kick out of seeing Kalini feed her child ON TV. No shame at all.  I also liked how Coltee and Larissa were a united front.

Yeah, good on Kalani for breastfeeding w/o shame. (Tho I admit I was momentarily taken aback.) Being pregnant is hard! So many props for looking cute and comfy!

I did love Kolini's blue (velvet?) jumpsuit the best, tho!

12 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I gave a little bit of a side eye here. I don't get the vibe that Asuelu would say no or ignore Kalani if she called him and asked him to send diapers or some money for Oliver. I realize he said that he thought all people here were rich and all but I wish there was more info on how it came about that he sent nothing.

I was DISGUSTED to hear how lax Asuelu had been about providing anything for his child. And for two seconds I empathized w/ Low (Kalani's father). No one expected Asuelu to send hundreds of dollars a month. But why couldn't he send him little native outfits, native jewelry, handcrafted toys, religious icons, etc? And a few $. And face time w/ him several days a week? I respect the fact Asuelu supported his parents. But he's a father now and priorities have to change. Look how fast they changed when he was offered the chance t move here...

11 hours ago, xls said:

Lumpy haunches! LMAO! She really does have a nice figure if you remove the lumpy haunches from the equation, tho.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

You could be right but Olga seemed entirely too calm when Steven made his "confession".  You can't just apply for a K-1 visa without the other person giving their information.  I base this on absolutely nothing but unless she filled out paperwork and Steven simply didn't file it she was probably aware that nothing had been done.

Yeah, something seemed so off about her reaction. Not only did he admit to being a liar, he called into question her entire future, Richie's future, the possibility of them raising him together and the possibility (however slim) that he might take Richie away from her. And all she did was tilt her head and say "you should have told me earlier, Steven." Really???

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Of course, she was standing there fully exposed on a cold day in front of the Statue of Liberty so knowing how confrontational she is, I figured she must have something to prove.

Nothing wrong with a woman breastfeeding in public. She sure isn't shy though.

Also noticed Jay giving her sly looks... probably wondering if she was on Tinder?

I would rather see some adults cover up when they are eating

Sexualizing breast feeding? Ewwww just no

• Love 6
On 1/6/2019 at 11:04 PM, Dance4Life said:

I have a feeling the girl Jay messaged had a nice juicy thick built. Then Ashley lied and called her fat.  Ashley acted so disgusted, too.

Maybe Ashley should try to buy a butt.

1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

The look on Olga's face and her complete sigh of relief when Steven "allowed" Richie to stay in Russia with her told me all I needed to know about his attitude and behavior with regard to Richie and that Olga is afraid of him or afraid to not let him call all the shots. No, we didn't see him plotting to steal the kid away but the mere suggestion that he should take a nursing baby away from his mother bring him to America with zero experience, no job, no real support system available and and a hair trigger temper was disgusting. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

The look on Olga's face and her complete sigh of relief when Steven "allowed" Richie to stay in Russia with her told me all I needed to know about his attitude and behavior with regard to Richie and that Olga is afraid of him or afraid to not let him call all the shots. No, we didn't see him plotting to steal the kid away but the mere suggestion that he should take a nursing baby away from his mother bring him to America with zero experience, no job, no real support system available and and a hair trigger temper was disgusting. 

Then why did she follow thru w/ the k1 process after that?? Once he stepped foot on that plane, she cold have blocked his # and never seen him in this life again. 

I just don't get it...

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 2
Just now, eatsleep said:

Then why did she follow thru w/ the k1 process after that?? Once he stepped foot on that plane, she cold have blocked his # and never seen him in this life again. 

Because they love each other (despite TLC's best efforts to convince them otherwise.)

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

I was DISGUSTED to hear how lax Asuelu had been about providing anything for his child. And for two seconds I empathized w/ Low (Kalani's father). No one expected Asuelu to send hundreds of dollars a month. But why couldn't he send him little native outfits, native jewelry, handcrafted toys, religious icons, etc? And a few $. And face time w/ him several days a week? I respect the fact Asuelu supported his parents. But he's a father now and priorities have to change. Look how fast they changed when he was offered the chance t move here...

I wasn't suggesting that it's cool to not support your child. It is disgusting if he was lax and didn't bother. But to me, it doesn't match his character on the show. I want to know if Kalani asked him to send money and diapers and whatever and he said, "No. Why should I? You live in a rich country and don't need anything from me" or did Kalani cease contact with him and never reach out to him for help. It was not made clear whether she asked for help and he refused. He's childlike to such a high degree. He doesn't know a lot of things that people think he's supposed to know. If he really did feel like Oliver would be well taken care of here because everyone in America is rich and he needed to continue to support his parents, I don't see it as coming from a cold hearted, cruel dirtbag. I seriously would have seen it as a teaching moment and let him know that he is definitely misinformed and it doesn't matter if Kalani is wealthy, he should be contributing. I don't see him fighting back against that. I just think he has led such a simple life that he just doesn't know. The answer to that is not to skewer him, but teach him. If Kalani wanted an smart, educated, in the know person, she wouldn't have married an Island boy who is very naive about the world. She can't expect him to know things that he is not aware of and it's not really fair to trash him for being unaware. She can trash him if she explains things and he ignores them, of course. 

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

I just don't get it...

Because she's naive and 20 and thinks he will change? She wants to come to America and this is her only way. I don't know. I think she is foolish for doing so but everyone does foolish things when young. Look how giddy she was when he gave her the ring. Look how happy he was. It's a euphoric moment. But put that up against how he treated her at many other times and even his attitude on the tell all: The host asked OLGA what time it was in Russia and Steven jumps in and answers the question. That is telling. I feel bad for Olga. She will be in a strange place, unable to work and completely dependent on Steven for everything. She'll have no say in a lot of things. Hopefully, she will find some type of support system, or he'll get this ass into some type of anger management and therapy and grow the eff up.

• Love 11