Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think you are right. I know I shouldn't but I find Larissa hilarious and entertaining. "Hi Colteeeeee, i am a crazy bitch sometimes." Fernanda's meltdowns were just plain awkward and boring. "I have to look nice my enemies will be there." Oh Larissa don't ever change.

I totally agree!  I hated Larissa at first but grew to love her.  I don't think this show would've been as amusing without the weirdness of Coltee,  Debbie and Larissa.  Leida just made me want to throat punch her every time she was on screen.  Fernanda's yipping voice and telenovela audition was irritating.  

• Love 8
On 1/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

He was wearing jeans (and to me, the looked like real Levi's, which surprised me).  To the credit of the people who attended his wedding, I can't remember what they had on (unlike Colt's cousin, with the company-name-embroidered polo shirt and SHORTS, which I will never forget), so maybe jeans would have been too casual.

The men in the "audience" look pretty cahz-you-whal to me: image.png.c2cde13294270ee63adfeaf2f7a4d440.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Especially Ahhllessss who brings his own interpretive sitting skills.  Best part of the wedding, IMO

Where was the waitress from the diner he ate at every morning?  Should have tipped!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

The men in the "audience" look pretty cahz-you-whal to me: image.png.c2cde13294270ee63adfeaf2f7a4d440.png

Wow, now that you mention it....that one woman in the teal is wearing like a prom dress and her date is wearing jeans and flip flops.

First tinder date?

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

Hey, just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys (belated by 5 days—LOL).

Hope 2019 is awesomer than 2018 for you all! 🎇🌃🎆

Same to you, and a healthy New Year !

watched for the second time.  I can’t believe how these guests dress for a wedding.  Colte’s cousin John in shorts and the same black t-shirt with the job logo on.  Doesn’t the wife dress him?  It’s like they are going to a damn picnic.  I. Still can’t stand Leida.  Lots of luck to Eric.  He will need it.

• Love 4

Ashley and Jay are very boring.  (I think that’s his name).  Wait until her two kids come in the picture.  He’s too young, and she’s always complaining.  What .. she couldn’t find a guy in her state?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Especially Ahhllessss who brings his own interpretive sitting skills.  Best part of the wedding, IMO

And he was the best dressed! 

Just for fun, find the TWO Danielle look-alikes in the crowd. 

24 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

First tinder date?

Her hand is on his thigh, that’s kind of bold for a first date. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Wow, now that you mention it....that one woman in the teal is wearing like a prom dress and her date is wearing jeans and flip flops.

First tinder date?

None of the men I know wear flip flops..is that a thing now?

Screenshot_20190104-210038.jpg

• Love 5
On 12/30/2018 at 11:31 PM, Dance4Life said:

She will eat Debbie’s stew, put up with getting called a bitch, ride without A/C in unsexy car,  no shopping, no roses, pretend to like the smell of stinky cat litter, and even have sex with Colt.....all for  a Green card!

That is Larissa in a nutshell.  Nothing more.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Where was the waitress from the diner he ate at every morning?  Should have tipped!

The blond woman in the third row in the end seat looks like she is deep in prayer:  "Please someone stop this.  Please someone stop this."  Nice little guy you raised there, Leida.  He is unable to sit up for twenty minutes, tops.  Please note:  I am not critical of Alless, he is just a little boy.  It is telling, imo, of a mom who rarely seems to spend much time parenting him.  She seems to see him as a trophy or a bargaining chip:  "You need to put ALLESS and I first."  Yeah......shut it.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

None of the men I know dress like that for a wedding, unless they just grabbed them off the street passing by in Vegas.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Not a smile to be seen.

The bald guy in the light green shirt looks....annoyed at the whole thing.  Then again he is only showing on his face what everyone else is thinking.  I just looked at my wedding photos and guests looked......happy.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Holy crap, that's uncanny!

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The bald guy in the light green shirt looks....annoyed at the whole thing.  Then again he is only showing on his face what everyone else is thinking.  I just looked at my wedding photos and guests looked......happy.

I've been to a dozen weddings in the last few years and even when I wasn't sure the couple was right for one another, I was still smiling and happy at their weddings! How bleak must that sad little conference room ceremony have been for them to look so dire?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

What are the odds that out of 6 adult women pictured, 2 of them could be Danielle. 

Judging from their grim expressions, if I didn't know everyone was watching a wedding, I'd think there was a casket in the front of the room. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Hey, just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys (belated by 5 days—LOL).

Hope 2019 is awesomer than 2018 for you all! 🎇🌃🎆

Happy new year! We missed your insights into miss healthy Indonesia 2007

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The blond woman in the third row in the end seat looks like she is deep in prayer:  "Please someone stop this.  Please someone stop this."

Or she's praying for the Rapture

• Love 9

I just watched this for the second time. I’m not proud of it, but it happened.

You guys. WHAT has happened to  Coltee’s body? I don’t think he had those “curves” at the beginning of the season. His moobs are reaching Angela territory and he has a waist and hips! And Larissa put in her vows that she will work with his “difference”? WUT?

There’s an elephant in the room and it’s wearing a poorly fitted suit!

• Love 6

The "guests" at Eric and Leida's wedding look like they were some folks with unfortunate timing who were in the hotel lobby as the filming was about to begin.  Can't you just see a production assistant, release forms in hand, asking them to be "extras" for a TV show that was filming in one of the conference rooms?  "Please . . . it'll only take about 30 minutes, start to finish.  You don't have to do anything.  Just sit there.  We'll give you each $50 for your time."  The PA should have told them to at least PRETEND to be interested or pleased.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I've been to a dozen weddings in the last few years and even when I wasn't sure the couple was right for one another, I was still smiling and happy at their weddings! How bleak must that sad little conference room ceremony have been for them to look so dire?

Haha .. The producers pulled these people passing by and said “ you wanna make twenty bucks? .. just sit in there and be quiet while we are filming”.  Lol.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

The producers pulled these people passing by and said “ you wanna make twenty bucks? .. just sit in there and be quiet while we are filming”.  

“You don’t have to look happy or even interested...” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

They're everywhere in the Phoenix Metro areas (even in winter), so I assume they are in Vegas.  By "everywhere" I do NOT mean weddings!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

They're everywhere in the Phoenix Metro areas (even in winter), so I assume they are in Vegas.  By "everywhere" I do NOT mean weddings!

But Eric and Leida got married in Wisconsin!!!  But their "pretend friend" at least had on long pants, unlike Colt's cousin John (in Las Vegas) who showed up in shorts, flip-flops and a work polo shirt.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But Eric and Leida got married in Wisconsin!!!  But their "pretend friend" at least had on long pants, unlike Colt's cousin John (in Las Vegas) who showed up in shorts, flip-flops and a work polo shirt.

This (below) is what I was responding to--more an answer to a more generalized question.

13 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

• Love 2
On 1/2/2019 at 4:59 PM, Spike said:

How about Coltie, Larissa and Debbie in a lesbian triangle?  He has been sporting that K.D. Lang haircut after all.

Speaking of haircuts, are the three white grooms taking their styling tips from Travis Bickle?  I gave Eric a slight pass because I assumed it was some sort of Marine haircut, but then the other two had it for their weddings, too.  I think it's just awful, and wonder if in a few years it's going to be the male equivalent of women's giant hair in weddings in the 1980s.

21 hours ago, onmycouch said:

I'm familiar with the hotel where Eric and Leida had their wedding. It's not in Baraboo, it's in Middleton which is an upscale suburb of Madison 30-45 minutes from Baraboo. You guys, I've been in that room for Chamber of Commerce meetings!

And if I didn't know better, I'd think the picture posted here was of a Chamber of Commerce meeting.  Thanks for pointing that out--I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Going to the courthouse might at least have had a chance at being slightly charming.

16 hours ago, magemaud said:

The men in the "audience" look pretty cahz-you-whal to me:

That's nothing, though, compared to the men in the audience at Colt's wedding, one with shorts and flip flops and the other with a ball cap.  Now, the ball cap was one of those flat-brimmed ones--maybe it's a dressy version?  Regardless, I can see Eric not thinking jeans would be appropriate.

And speaking of fashion, Amy Shumer (for some reason described as a "pregnant comedian") defended Debbie's wardrobe choice.  

https://www.newsweek.com/pregnant-amy-schumer-90-day-fiance-debbie-johnson-colt-larissa-1276077

(Side note:  This is what Newsweek covers??  Jesus, I feel old.)

You know, Debbie was part of the wedding party, and should be able to wear whatever the wedding party agrees on.  Personally, I don't think it looked any "worse" than when a bride is wearing a stripper fairy dress and everybody else there is vastly more casual.

• Love 2
Just now, StatisticalOutlier said:

Speaking of haircuts, are the three white grooms taking their styling tips from Travis Bickle?  I gave Eric a slight pass because I assumed it was some sort of Marine haircut, but then the other two had it for their weddings, too. 

In the Baraboo Barbershop scene (which now is starting to creep into many episodes along with the hair/makeup/nail salon female bonding scenes) Eric asked for a "military reg on the sides" haircut and the barber valiantly tried to hide all the bald spots.  

• Love 3
On 12/31/2018 at 3:39 PM, gingerella said:

Your logic is flawed, allow me to explain...A JP couldn't go into Eric's squalid digs, they'd have to have called the Hazmat team to marry them, and I dont think the Hazmat team is credentialed to marry people. Just guessing though..

But the Hazmat team would have been wearing white!

• Love 6

I miss spoke before when I commented on Debbie’s attire for her sons wedding.  I see now she was perfectly dressed for the occasion being the weddings were in shit places with hardly anyone there.  The brides were particular when picking out their dresses.  They just should have worn any ole rag in their closet for what it was worth.  Terrible to say, but so much trouble for that?  Not even any music.  BTW, what happened to all the venues they all were looking at?  Did they all have receptions or did I miss something?  I know, I know ... I’m bad, lol.

• Love 4

Finally watched this episode........with the holidays I couldn't watch it in real time.

Eyebags and shesatan- The tiara was the nicest thing about her attire.  Her makeup looked nice.  Too bad she has no soul.  Ledia looked like a potato- pretty dress, but it SO didn't fit her.  Couldn't have happened to a a nicer girl.  Eric lost his damn pants.  Ledia,ledia, ledia.......Tasha may have contributed to a little bit of that messy apt, but this is proof that your man is so un-organized and so much of a slob that he can't even bring his own pants to his own damn wedding.  To think, that before this aired, I thought they might be a nice couple and a little boring.  Instead they have become the most hated and vile couple ever to be on this show for me.  I'm glad that her wedding was just a step above Danielle and Mo's.

Kalani/molini and Rainman- Her dress was pretty.  Everyone terrified that daddy would find out she's preggers before the wedding is mindboggling.  Rainman already knocked her up......she's choosing to marry him......it's likely they will have other children.  It's a little soon, but they were having sex.  If daddy was so worried and upset about this, then he should have paid for them to live in seperate houses when he came over so Rainman couldn't GET his precious pure as the driven snow slutface daughter pregnant AGAIN.  It's dark , but I can't help thinking that she and her sister were in some horrible situation together and they have a survivor mentality where they are extremely extremely close to each other and want to live together as adults. I hope that's not the case.

Mexican Barbie and douche Ken- snore

Dried up Jessica Simpson/ Jay- He told you he had beenw ith many women, your friend told you he cheated on you, you said you didn't care, now he's cheated on you and you are twidding your thumbs about what to do?  I guess she's hoping for a makeup so they can be on happily ever after.  Her hooker friend is gross.

Colt/ Larissa- She looked very nice.  I feel sorry for her if he MADE her go to goodwill, at least she looked lovely and bridal. Her veil was beautiful. Their wedding ceremony sounded nice and he sprang for a photographer and a nice place to have a wedding and a limo with AC; so there's that. John with his death face and friendly's workshirt was ridiculous.  At least, Leah was nice and kind to them both.  They have problems, but their wedding looked like it had some effort to look like a wedding, except for Debbie.  But she may have figured that it wouldn't work out so why dress up?  Or she was in such shock about what happened before the wedding that she couldn't muster effort on her part.  I wonder why his friends that they went out to dinner with didn't come?  Oddly, I think Coltie and toothie might be the couple that last from this season.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

...and in this corner...

I think Asuelu looks like he's sitting on the toilet

D129D5D3-E45A-40D3-94CD-E69A46166EE2.jpeg

He needs to get with the program we don’t like manspread in the states. My mind is boggled that Ashley is still with that adolescent, didn’t know that kind of desperation exsisted. I’m embarrassed fo her. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Asuelo looks like he's in pain & having a baby.

No judgement from me because I'm not skinny, but ansuelo used to spend his days climbing trees and dancing for tourists and it sounds like he probably ate a fairly healthy diet.

He looks like he has been sitting around and enjoying the processed food diet that kalani seems to favor.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

No judgement from me because I'm not skinny, but ansuelo used to spend his days climbing trees and dancing for tourists and it sounds like he probably ate a fairly healthy diet.

He looks like he has been sitting around and enjoying the processed food diet that kalani seems to favor.

I was thinking about that. He used to work at a resort entertaining people. He must be bored to tears now.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Finally watched this episode........with the holidays I couldn't watch it in real time.

Eyebags and shesatan- The tiara was the nicest thing about her attire.  Her makeup looked nice.  Too bad she has no soul.  Ledia looked like a potato- pretty dress, but it SO didn't fit her.  Couldn't have happened to a a nicer girl.  Eric lost his damn pants.  Ledia,ledia, ledia.......Tasha may have contributed to a little bit of that messy apt, but this is proof that your man is so un-organized and so much of a slob that he can't even bring his own pants to his own damn wedding.  To think, that before this aired, I thought they might be a nice couple and a little boring.  Instead they have become the most hated and vile couple ever to be on this show for me.  I'm glad that her wedding was just a step above Danielle and Mo's.

Kalani/molini and Rainman- Her dress was pretty.  Everyone terrified that daddy would find out she's preggers before the wedding is mindboggling.  Rainman already knocked her up......she's choosing to marry him......it's likely they will have other children.  It's a little soon, but they were having sex.  If daddy was so worried and upset about this, then he should have paid for them to live in seperate houses when he came over so Rainman couldn't GET his precious pure as the driven snow slutface daughter pregnant AGAIN.  It's dark , but I can't help thinking that she and her sister were in some horrible situation together and they have a survivor mentality where they are extremely extremely close to each other and want to live together as adults. I hope that's not the case.

Mexican Barbie and douche Ken- snore

Dried up Jessica Simpson/ Jay- He told you he had beenw ith many women, your friend told you he cheated on you, you said you didn't care, now he's cheated on you and you are twidding your thumbs about what to do?  I guess she's hoping for a makeup so they can be on happily ever after.  Her hooker friend is gross.

Colt/ Larissa- She looked very nice.  I feel sorry for her if he MADE her go to goodwill, at least she looked lovely and bridal. Her veil was beautiful. Their wedding ceremony sounded nice and he sprang for a photographer and a nice place to have a wedding and a limo with AC; so there's that. John with his death face and friendly's workshirt was ridiculous.  At least, Leah was nice and kind to them both.  They have problems, but their wedding looked like it had some effort to look like a wedding, except for Debbie.  But she may have figured that it wouldn't work out so why dress up?  Or she was in such shock about what happened before the wedding that she couldn't muster effort on her part.  I wonder why his friends that they went out to dinner with didn't come?  Oddly, I think Coltie and toothie might be the couple that last from this season.

Usually when you have a suit the jacket and the pants are hung on the same hanger.  

I don’t get the black shirt with the black suit look.  Was Eric trying to look Baraboo Goodfellas?  I expected Joe Pesci to be the best man.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 7
On 1/4/2019 at 10:02 PM, ChiCricket said:

In my experience, the flip-flops, shorts, hooded sweatshirt, and baseball cap combo is the standard uniform for: (a) douchebag dad at a kid’s sporting event, (b) douchebag dog owner of aggressive dog at dog park, or (c) douchebag frat brat who steals your parking spot at Whole Foods. They all eventually meld into the same douche though.

• Love 15