Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)

From Radar- As of July 5, she is still in custody, and must report for a court hearing on July 8 at 8:30 AM.

Does this mean she has to stay in the clink until at least Monday?

So, I see that this is a degree 6 felony- six months to 2 years.  I really want to see her go back to prison.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Is it true that Gary just became a police officer?  As in full fledged P.O.?  If so, I admire him so much, for a lot of reasons.  So this might be an unpopular opinion, but I kinda don’t like this sort of “thoughts and prayers”-type response.  Amber beat the shit out of him, apparently just beat the shit out of Andrew, and put a one year old’s life in danger.  Just like with gun violence, thoughts and prayers are the last thing Amber needs.  She needs gel time or treatment, stat.  Officer Shirley should know better.

• Love 15

What's really sad is that MTV is profiting from her (and others) serious problems they could give a hot wet monkey's azz about their well being unless they can profit from their well being

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From Radar- As of July 5, she is still in custody, and must report for a court hearing on July 8 at 8:30 AM.

Does this mean she has to stay in the clink until at least Monday?

So, I see that this is a degree 6 felony- six months to 2 years.  I really want to see her go back to prison.

Yes.  Until the judge sets bail she can’t post and get released.  Have a nice weekend, Amber!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yes.  Until the judge sets bail she can’t post and get released.  Have a nice weekend, Amber!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe Dr. Drew can pay her another jail-time visit and tell her how much he admires her.  

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

What an inopportune time to get arrested, on a holiday weekend. Think they “was” drinking for the holiday?

break up love GIF by WE tv

over it love GIF by WE tv

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What an inopportune time to get arrested, on a holiday weekend. Think they “was” drinking for the holiday?

break up love GIF by WE tv

over it love GIF by WE tv

You would think Amber would know better than this. She’s not a rookie.  You don’t go getting arrested on a holiday.  Especially when it’s over the weekend!  

She is gotta be hating it in there now that she is all fancy and a woman of the industry.   With all the holiday whackadoos, it’s a good time in the clink.

ETA:  also, county jail?  In Indiana?  In July?  No thank you!  That heat is gonna make the crazies even crazier!

Why hasn’t Hagrid made a statement?  I hope he’s ghosted.  With all his millions from day trading. 

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Not only did she probably hit the huge dude, I bet he had that baby in his arms and she kept going! Who the fuck does that???? She must have really been out of control for him to call for back up. She's just stupid. 

I'm glad she got popped over a Holiday. Maybe she will cool her heels. Oh who am I kidding. She will be announcing how all of this is HIS fault. 

• Love 16

I just read that Andrew actually stated that he believed James’ life was in danger! If it was “just” that she kept attacking Andrew while he was holding James it would’ve been pretty impossible for him to type the message during that, which makes me wonder - did Amber actually threaten to harm James or do something to indicate she would prior to attacking him? Or maybe she was trying to leave and take James somewhere, most likely intoxicated, because they were arguing and when Andrew wouldn’t allow her to take James she started attacking Andrew? Neither is good but if she actually attempted to harm or threatened to harm a toddler? 😱 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 6/24/2019 at 11:12 PM, athousandclowns said:

When she’s says she watches day trading and is working I thought my late husband watching the market day traders and he lost an amount we could have paid cash for a house.   Has it been mentioned  that he's working as a cameraman ?   He goes on business trips right? They both hold the couch down from floating to the ceiling. 

Tried to correct my terrible post and couldn’t edit. 

Cripes he’s gotten a HUGE. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Proof that she has never changed. Matt said she beat him up, she beat on Gary and now she beat up Hagrid. She is the whole reason I stopped watching Teen Mom OG. She has anger problems, always had, and all her sending love is pure bullshit. Amber has not changed at all,  just changed the drugs and who she beats. She can't stand anyone that doesn't kiss her ass and agree with every word she says. He needs to file a restraining order and take the baby. I truly worry for both kids as they get older and talk back to her, she will beat the fuck out of them.

Also, damn is she high as shit in her mug shot? Pupils are huge.  But I am sure she will say it was her bipolar that made her do it and to not judge.  Look, I'm 46 years old and I have lost my shit but I have never beat up anyone. This bitch needs to learn to not put her hands on people and get some (not drugs) help with her anger issues and get off her prescription drugs that she is getting high off of.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Proof that she has never changed. Matt said she beat him up, she beat on Gary and now she beat up Hagrid. She is the whole reason I stopped watching Teen Mom OG. She has anger problems, always had, and all her sending love is pure bullshit. Amber has not changed at all,  just changed the drugs and who she beats. She can't stand anyone that doesn't kiss her ass and agree with every word she says. He needs to file a restraining order and take the baby. I truly worry for both kids as they get older and talk back to her, she will beat the fuck out of them.

Also, damn is she high as shit in her mug shot? Pupils are huge.  But I am sure she will say it was her bipolar that made her do it and to not judge.  Look, I'm 46 years old and I have lost my shit but I have never beat up anyone. This bitch needs to learn to not put her hands on people and get some (not drugs) help with her anger issues and get off her prescription drugs that she is getting high off of.

She needs to throw some birth control into the mix also.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

If you don't want to listen to the dispatched audio it says I received a text message from somebody saying that their life and their son's life were in danger. 

If my life and child's life were in danger I would call 911 but that's just me.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Is it true that Gary just became a police officer?  As in full fledged P.O.? 

I parsed The Ashley article about it over in Gary's thread.  My conclusion, based on the information we have, is that he's probably a volunteer reserve officer.

• Useful 1

Let me be the UNpc person in the room. Amber has been allowed to carry on in this unhinged manner mainly due to a lack of anyone busting her ass. She counts on these men letting her pop off like she does. Hagrid is HUGE. Ot would take very little for him to restrain her or even slap the mess out of her. 

I'm not for violence blah blah blah but Amber has this image of herself as a badass only because she hasn't met a bigger bully on the schoolyard. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Let me be the UNpc person in the room. Amber has been allowed to carry on in this unhinged manner mainly due to a lack of anyone busting her ass. She counts on these men letting her pop off like she does. Hagrid is HUGE. Ot would take very little for him to restrain her or even slap the mess out of her. 

I'm not for violence blah blah blah but Amber has this image of herself as a badass only because she hasn't met a bigger bully on the schoolyard. 

I agree. Amber needs to be challenged. It may save her life one day. She is so lucky she didn't get her ass kicked yet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I parsed The Ashley article about it over in Gary's thread.  My conclusion, based on the information we have, is that he's probably a volunteer reserve officer.

I’m not sure what that means, but it sounds right!  I think we’ve all seen pictures and videos of men and women graduating from police academy, and they’re always in uniform, right?  Since Gary wasn’t wearing one, I doubt he’s a full-fledged, gun-carrying P.O.  Plus, what about his weight?  I would imagine you have to meet certain fitness requirements to graduate.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Someone needs to pop that bitch straight up in her mouth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Spot on! I don't think what you wrote is "UNpc"...just the truth! There are other teen moms that are like this. Kailyn punched Javi and of course wanted to beat up Brianna, Jenelle has had a lot of girl fist fights...Amber targets her live in boyfriends. Everyone else associated with her walks on eggshells around her because of her unstable mood swings and behavior. Andrew seems like her type..large, doofus guy who is complacent and of course, the main caregiver of their child. I predicted last season that this domestic bliss wouldn't last long. She is incapable of living long term with anyone and she should get her tubes tied...no more babies. The real loser in all of this is baby James. And unfortunately, he has her DNA coursing through his blood. Andrew needs to whisk the baby out of there and bring him up in better, non hostile environment. 

Final thought...MTV, if you're reading this, end the Teen Mom franchises. Look what 's going on with both of these Teen Mom franchises! Drug addiction, domestic violence, jail sentences...and of course more unplanned pregnancies. These women are not teens making mistakes that they supposedly will learn from...they're full blown adults pushing 30! Move on and come up with another show and let these girls get real about their lives and problems without a camera crew around.

25 minutes ago, malaluna said:

She's fucking disgusting. 

nice role modeling for Leah.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Which makes me think he tried to do it without her knowing. Because she probably would have went more ape-shit if she heard him calling. 

My thoughts exactly. 911 was smart to implement text messaging in the event of an emergency, especially for abuse situations. And not that Andrew is that young (I think he’s a bit older than me?) but since everyone is so used to texting these days it might have just been reflexive to do that instead of calling as well. I literally NEVER use my phone for actual talking.  😆 

2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Plus, what about his weight?  I would imagine you have to meet certain fitness requirements to graduate.  

You’d think but it must be pass once 20 years ago and you’re good for life because most of the cops in my area are about 300 pounds. I had a party when I was 16 that got the police’s attention and like 5 of my friends hopped a fence and the police couldn’t follow so they completely got away while those of us trapped (it was my house, I couldn’t leave, I was screwed either way) in the house got underage drinking fines. And I got contributing to the delinquency of minors even though I was a minor because it was my house. Those are my only “charges” (not really, they’re just citations). I’m a badass like Amber.

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, malaluna said:

😳 is this real?? Wow she's crazy.

At first it disturbed me. She's screaming at and reacting to live comments? Now, rewatching I'm laughing so hard. She is still disturbing but it is hilarious. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 6
On 7/3/2019 at 5:22 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Just because there's a thing called mom shaming or slut shaming or (noun) shaming does not automatically invalidate the reason FOR that shaming. For example: you want to have sex with however many partners you want, when you want, for whatever reason you want? Your life. I won't shame you. You want to bring a ten month old to some rando's apartment, leave her in the car seat in his living room while you fuck some guy whose last name you don't know, then go buy meth behind a gas station? Consider yourself righteously mom shamed. 

Shame is a valuable human reaction, and when you feel it, the answer isn't always lash out at the person doing the shaming. It's to examine WHY you feel shame. If you don't feel shame, then you're fine and who cares who's judging your behavior. In short, if you FEEL GENUINE SHAME, it's doing what it's supposed to do. #blessed

Nail on the fuckin head!!! 👌🏽👏🏼🙏🏽

• Love 10
1 minute ago, galaxychaser said:

Well since Amberlina is in jail until Monday... I know I'm horrible but I hope she gets a beat down in jail.  Amber is awful. Her poor kids...

I hope Andrew the Giant uses this time to pack up his and James’ stuff, move out and get a restraining order. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

You’d think but it must be pass once 20 years ago and you’re good for life because most of the cops in my area are about 300 pounds.

Right, but Gary is 300 lbs. now, so how’d he pass?  That’s why I think he’s not a full-fledged cop and didn’t graduate any police academy.  

I’d love to be wrong, btw.  At the very least, he’s maybe the only Teen Mom cast member who went out to get an actual job and/or career outside of the tv show, so kudos to him.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, malaluna said:

I just love when she goes off on rants like this. Who fucking cares who the OG is. My gosh, she acts like she is MASH or some good TV show. Can you imagine if the original Becky from Roseanne posted something saying who was the Original Becky. I know this was her rant to Jenelle but she truly is off her fucking rocker and delusional. Not only was she hooked on drugs but this chick needs to be in therapy for her anger issues and kept away from her kids because I truly fear for them and especially Leah with her getting older. All these years and all her money, she should have been in therapy for her anger issues but she will just blame Hagrid and not look at herself. She is the problem. She blamed Gary for her issues, then Matt and now Hagrid. She will never get the help she needs.

Sending love or uppercuts.....Her and David should go after it, she can claim she's from Indiana and beats up men and David can fill the street with uppercuts and gunshots.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Preach! I have felt this for so long.

• Love 7
(edited)

I generally only check this thread to see how we can make fun of Farrah. Limited opportunities for awhile now - only so much snarking on her near naked photos she sells to stay “relevant” or obvious hooking. Her few “Master Class”  entrepreneurship videos I was able to see free online are awesome though, if you haven’t.

But this is pretty classic. I think we should have a Jenelle vs Amber white trash, steel cage death match. Amber would likely win (she’s a lot bigger - if no weapons allowed). At least Jenelle gets off the couch every once in awhile (probably on Frenchie Killer’s demand to feed those chickens). 

Apologies of course to white trash. They don’t deserve any of them. Thing is of course, both of them think they’re so much better. I’m not saying I am BTW. I’m incredibly lucky to have grown up in a white American, upper middle class family. But these bitches had every opportunity with MTV money to grow up, get educated, etc.

Reminds me of Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories - when after Rick James trashed Eddie Murphy’s white suede couch. I’ll paraphrase (insert N word) in this case - they should have never given these bitches money.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

But this is pretty classic. I think we should have a Jenelle vs Amber white trash, steel cage death match. Amber would likely win (she’s a lot bigger - if no weapons allowed). At least Jenelle gets off the couch every once in awhile (probably on Frenchie Killer’s demand to feed those chickens). 

Reminds me of Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories - when after Rick James trashed Eddie Murphy’s white suede couch. I’ll paraphrase (insert) in this case - they should have never given these bitches money.

I would like to see an Amber-David duel to the death.  Win-win, either way.  They can use any weapons they choose - guns, flip flops...

The Rick James Charlie Murphy sketch is one of the funniest things ever - if I even think of it while at work or just waking down the street - I struggle to stop all-out laughing.  Fuck your couch!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe BS, but maybe true...

post.jpg

LOL u bet your asz she’s nice cuz she knows she is not the baddest in the jailhouse.  I bet if mtv cameras were there she’d be popping off.  On another note “the flip flop” line made me crack up.  If she was hitting his bare skin, those shoes hurt.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, lasandi said:

LOL u bet your asz she’s nice cuz she knows she is not the baddest in the jailhouse.  I bet if mtv cameras were there she’d be popping off.  On another note “the flip flop” line made me crack up.  If she was hitting his bare skin, those shoes hurt.

And if it was HIS flip-flop, who knows how large it was!?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I would like to see an Amber-David duel to the death.  Win-win, either way.  They can use any weapons they choose - guns, flip flops...

The Rick James Charlie Murphy sketch is one of the funniest things ever - if I even think of it while at work or just waking down the street - I struggle to stop all-out laughing.  Fuck your couch!

RIP Charlie Murphy. 😢

Maybe even funnier - check out Chris Rock petitioning to change Cross Bay Blvd in Howard Beach NY to Tupac Shakur Blvd. 

I’m originally from LI - and it was possibly the funniest thing I ever saw (late 90’s?). I  was totally sober and fell off the couch twice.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2