Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)

"I literally got the idea from Cher's house in Malibu and Rodeo Drive"

Dropping two hoity-toity names in one sentence.  So fucking impressive, Amber.  She forgot to mention that she drove past those places in her rented Rolls, or was it the Bentley?

I think that lighting design has been around for decades, and not just in BH and Malibu.

Maybe Janelle can recommend a lawyer that has dealt with "house companies."  Or perhaps an associate of the "Entertainment Lawyer" Amber wanted to go after that blogger has someone in their office that specializes in un-trendy HOAs.

Oops...gotta go.  George Clooney's on Line Two!

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

I fucking hate HOAs. So I would never choose to live in one. I don't really get people who CHOOSE to live in such a neighborhood and then complain about HOA rules. 

All that aside, I want to see HER string of lights around the pole. Not the ones on Rodeo Drive. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’m dying to see her lights. It’s probably one string of white lights on a pole. But I’m not in the industry. 

Oh the curiosity about where James will grow up.You just know that Amber will end up in some kind of home eventually. Poor kid might end up with a Bubby. God bless America and Donald Trump. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Honestly, I was waiting for this. 

Ditto. And I don't know who said what, but can you blame them? I'd lose my mind if my kid came home with an "Amber from Teen Mom."

11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Amber prays that Andrew "finds a family that supports him?"  Is he looking for a new family?

I would love to know how all of this went down - you KNOW Andrew's family has been waiting for him to come to his senses and leave Amber.

Maybe he's being returned to the shelter and needs a new furever home?

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

“Their” from California. SMDH.

Yep, and "...a reality star [sic] can make more money then you in 1 season than probably 5 years."

Not many people use the same word incorrectly and correctly within the same sentence (or something that approximates a sentence).

• LOL 11
  • Love 10

I would like for them to point out that it’s not that you are from Inidiana, it’s because it’s YOU, Amber.  

I am also  still waiting for her to come out and admit how wrong she was about Matt.   She defended him until she was blue in the face and then poof he was gone, and she was prego.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I would like for them to point out that it’s not that you are from Inidiana, it’s because it’s YOU, Amber.  

I am also  still waiting for her to come out and admit how wrong she was about Matt.   She defended him until she was blue in the face and then poof he was gone, and she was prego.  

That will never happen. Bitch can never owe up to her shit.

• Love 7

So Amber:

Your only achievement has been being lucky enough to be a cast member of Teen Mom, primarily to you being a a train wreck. 

For 10 years you have sat on your ass, making bad decisions and now you feel you are some kind of “influencer”. M’okay.

The next time you want to share/vent on SM, please count to 100 and then decide whether this is a good idea.

Not every idea or emotion that pops into your pointy head is to be shared with the General Public. Or your potential in laws.

You are stupid.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

So Amber:

Your only achievement has been being lucky enough to be a cast member of Teen Mom, primarily to you being a a train wreck. 

For 10 years you have sat on your ass, making bad decisions and now you feel you are some kind of “influencer”. M’okay.

The next time you want to share/vent on SM, please count to 100 and then decide whether this is a good idea.

Not every idea or emotion that pops into your pointy head is to be shared with the General Public. Or your potential in laws.

You are stupid.

It's very kind of you to assume she can count to 100.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

I think that Andrew is a F-up. His grandfather and father did great things, but Andrew....not so much.

Maybe this is his source of insecurity and why he feels a kinship to Trainwreck Amber.

Regardless, this is a deeply F-uped relationship. On both sides. JMO

• Love 7

Would a 10 year old really enjoy getting flowers?

She ought to give Leah the cash and send the flowers to Kristina, who helped with the homework and taught Leah good study habits in the first place.

Even if Amber was inclined to help with homework, she's not going to be much help once Leah gets beyond the 9th grade.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She ought to give Leah the cash and send the flowers to Kristina, who helped with the homework and taught Leah good study habits in the first place.

Even if Amber was inclined to help with homework, she's not going to be much help once Leah gets beyond the 9th grade.

Tbh i’m not sure Gary or Kristina will be much help beyond 9th grade, either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Oh hey, Amber... maybe it’s the absence of your daughters life that she has been to able to achieve goals. 

This is just a self serving message, it makes me want to gag. Go Leah! Be your best self despite your narcissistic Mom!

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

This is just a self serving message, it makes me want to gag. Go Leah! Be your best self despite your narcissistic Mom!

That was my first thought. SO self serving. Not only is she trying to take credit for how well Leah is doing (which she doesn't deserve); but she's also trying to show off how awesome she is by giving Leah these gifts. 

15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Tbh i’m not sure Gary or Kristina will be much help beyond 9th grade, either.

Why not? They're not her teachers. Leah isn't doing well because they're super smart. She's doing well because they make education a priority and instill good values in her. I don't see that changing just because Leah moves on to high school. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That was my first thought. SO self serving. Not only is she trying to take credit for how well Leah is doing (which she doesn't deserve); but she's also trying to show off how awesome she is by giving Leah these gifts. 

Why not? They're not her teachers. Leah isn't doing well because they're super smart. She's doing well because they make education a priority and instill good values in her. I don't see that changing just because Leah moves on to high school. 

I totally agree with this, but I think @DangerousMinds was referring to me mocking Amber for not being able to figure out 9th grade math. Or whatever subject it was that the GED lady said she was at a 9th grade level at (I think it was math though).

While I agree making education a priority and building a great work ethic are just as valuable as being book smart, I was making a rather pointed shot at Amber's intelligence.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

I totally agree with this, but I think @DangerousMinds was referring to me mocking Amber for not being able to figure out 9th grade math. Or whatever subject it was that the GED lady said she was at a 9th grade level at (I think it was math though).

While I agree making education a priority and building a great work ethic are just as valuable as being book smart, I was making a rather pointed shot at Amber's intelligence.

Yes, exactly what I meant.

• Love 3

I mean, in fairness, no one  in the entire franchise really appears to be what I'd call book smart. I just like to rag on Amber specifically because I don't like her.

I would love to see all the participants have to take some high school standardized test though...kind of like when the Real World Challenge kids have to do trivia and spell brain-busters like "thrown".

• LOL 2
On 4/2/2019 at 10:02 PM, geauxaway said:

I wish Gary would put some spite lights up on his front porch.

This is brilliant. What's Gary's address? I'm on Amazon pricing spite lights right now. 😉 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

"I literally got the idea from Cher's house in Malibu and Rodeo Drive"

Dropping two hoity-toity names in one sentence.  So fucking impressive, Amber.  She forgot to mention that she drove past those places in her rented Rolls, or was it the Bentley?

Meanwhile, Cher hears Amber mentioned seeing how her home's exterior was lit/decorated and was like - "Amber who...?giphy.gif."

On 4/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, heatherchandler said:

Amber prays that Andrew "finds a family that supports him?"  Is he looking for a new family?

I would love to know how all of this went down - you KNOW Andrew's family has been waiting for him to come to his senses and leave Amber.

Ummmm....isn't Andrew's money family money?  Geesh, Amber can't even do pathetic-level gold-digging right.  You never publicly speak badly about the in-laws with all the money (especially if your spouse/partner is unemployed).  That's like rule number 1 of marrying into money.  You'll need these people (and their money) for James after TM ends, Amber.  (You may in fact need them to raise James if Gary & Kristina are too busy.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
On 4/9/2019 at 3:54 PM, Tatum said:

This reminds me of when she took Leah to get a massage. I mean, I'm sure some kids like flowers, but Amber surely just did the most convenient thing for own damn good mom self. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, malaluna said:

This reminds me of when she took Leah to get a massage. I mean, I'm sure some kids like flowers, but Amber surely just did the most convenient thing for own damn good mom self. 

They might have even been re-gifted flowers that the Amazing Andrew brought Amber herself. 

Next honor roll? Leah gets a half eaten charcuterie board. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

They might have even been re-gifted flowers that the Amazing Andrew brought Amber herself. 

Next honor roll? Leah gets a half eaten charcuterie board. 

Ha. If they were purchased by Amber, I would bet good money the flowers, the candy, and the balloons all came from the same corner of the local Hyvee.

You know, since she had to go there anyways to buy deli meat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/11/2019 at 5:44 AM, ginger90 said:

3416B047-D6BA-4AAD-A6EF-BF3C9E2AA9DF.jpeg

This is the first picture of James where I definitely see Andrew in his face.

Somewhere, Matt Baier is sighing with relief. (Just kidding- we know he doesn’t care if he has abandoned children he’s fathered out there.) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 4/12/2019 at 12:26 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is the first picture of James where I definitely see Andrew in his face.

Somewhere, Matt Baier is sighing with relief. (Just kidding- we know he doesn’t care if he has abandoned children he’s fathered out there.) 

He does when said kid is attached to a high earner who's also a moron.

• Love 3
On 3/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, druzy said:

Lol- maybe people just don't like you Amber

How does she find the time to see how many people stopped following her? Isn’t she busy making millions of dollars trading stock? Lol this bitch is such a joke 😂 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3