Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9DF52269-AE30-42A3-89C6-7E7D55CB8875.jpeg

5369048C-320F-4864-B2C3-A43898188904.jpeg

Andrew told her what to write in both tweets. They are both idiots. 

I still want to know why a supposedly successful videographer is living in Indiana. Also, what is he doing with the $8000 worth of videography equipment Amber bought his broke ass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9DF52269-AE30-42A3-89C6-7E7D55CB8875.jpeg

Someone replied with the definition.........

5369048C-320F-4864-B2C3-A43898188904.jpeg

Maybe while she's "reading the dictionary" she can look up the meaning and usage of "effect" vs "affect" . . . .

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Maybe while she's "reading the dictionary" she can look up the meaning and usage of "effect" vs "affect" . . . .

Why you are asking for miracles, I would like a unicorn 🦄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 4/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, Tatum said:

Ha. If they were purchased by Amber, I would bet good money the flowers, the candy, and the balloons all came from the same corner of the local Hyvee.

You know, since she had to go there anyways to buy deli meat.

What’s wrong with the HyVee?   In my area they have the best produce, deli, and all that, plus fuel perks.   They also have a pretty kick ass floral department.  You can also go into the Market Grille and eat or take out, which is very family friendly with daily deals.  Oh, and you can cork your wine bottle to go (yes, they have a bar).   

In fact, they are offering nutrition classes and a store tour to kids in our community this week.  

I see nothing wrong with getting convenience at the grocery.  Ya know, when I actually have to go inside.  The also have online ordering, pick up and delivery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

What’s wrong with the HyVee?   In my area they have the best produce, deli, and all that, plus fuel perks.   They also have a pretty kick ass floral department.  You can also go into the Market Grille and eat or take out, which is very family friendly with daily deals.  Oh, and you can cork your wine bottle to go (yes, they have a bar).   

In fact, they are offering nutrition classes and a store tour to kids in our community this week.  

I see nothing wrong with getting convenience at the grocery.  Ya know, when I actually have to go inside.  The also have online ordering, pick up and delivery.

It wasn't a dis to Hyvee, which is actually fancier than where I shop for groceries (Team Cub Foods!).

I was just trying to pick a well known supermarket chain that could feasibly be in Indiana.

It was more a joke that Amber picked all that as an afterthought because she was at the grocery store anyways.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Tatum said:

It wasn't a dis to Hyvee, which is actually fancier than where I shop for groceries (Team Cub Foods!).

I was just trying to pick a well known supermarket chain that could feasibly be in Indiana.

It was more a joke that Amber picked all that as an afterthought because she was at the grocery store anyways.

Gotcha!  

You are giving her too much credit.  I don’t think she grocery shops.  I bet they get fast food or take out 99% of the time. Well, with the exception of the charcuterie 🤣

• Love 6

Just googled it...Hyvee is in 8 states, but actually not in Indiana. No way she's driving to IL to buy flowers and candy.

Looks like it is Walmart Superstore for Leah then.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, Tatum said:

Just googled it...Hyvee is in 8 states, but actually not in Indiana. No way she's driving to IL to buy flowers and candy.

Looks like it is Walmart Superstore for Leah then.

Kroger's is probably the ubiquitous Indiana grocery chain. The Marsh stores folded a few years ago. There are some Fresh Thyme and Lucky's scattered about. Walmart Superstore would be a sound guess though. Probably whoever delivers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Andrew put up the picture with no info. So after a bunch of “what is this?”, “what does this mean?”, he replied:

andrew.glennon Baby products... and games. Inspired by James 🙂 💖

6E219B04-0D80-4391-97DD-D420AA4EA90B.jpeg

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Andrew put up the picture with no info. So after a bunch of “what is this?”, “what does this mean?”, he replied:

Did he Google the name?  It's been an LLC in Honolulu since 2010.  So much for originality.

https://www.manta.com/c/mhh54j5/precious-babies-llc

Why would a high-flying FOREX investor who makes thousands every few minutes want to waste his time with a risky retail venture?

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

Amber's jumping in AGAIN with Chelsea/Catelynn/Maci/Farrah/Kail/Jenelle. 

What chaps my ass about all of these people is NONE of them have any special talents or proclivities towards these merchandising endeavors beyond what typical people do. Yet they all think they're experts because they surround themselves IRL and online with sycophants.

The only way these people are one tiny bit relevant to the business is because of their social media following. That's it. It does not go a step beyond that. I really hate social media!

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 10

Amber’s due date was the day before her birthday, but James was born May 8th, 2018, and Amber’s birthday is the 14th.

No, I do not know this off the top of my head!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I was on my way to the gym yesterday and noticed the license plate of the car in front of me.

I have never wished for a traffic light to stay red for as long as possible in my entire life! I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get a photo in time. 

My sole motivation of taking the photo was to share it with you fine folks and hope that you laugh as hard as I did when I saw it!

Happy Monday!

EC28C56C-B98E-46B2-BCAB-1A03A8DF11AD.jpeg

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't know what she's talking about. Does she want a refund? . Was she not able to get out of bed and attend a concert because she was depressed? Where does suicide come into this? 

ETA:
Ticketmaster would go bankrupt. 
Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

Maybe she's talking about cancellation policies? Like, can you get your money back if you can't go the concert because you have an "anxiety attack" (aka can't get unstuck from the couch cushions)?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So, this is all about her reason for canceling going to a concert, not being covered so she can get a refund.

Someone needs to make that clear to her “ followers” who are commenting as if Ticketmaster medical insurance for employees is what she’s talking about.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't know what she's talking about. Does she want a refund? . Was she not able to get out of bed and attend a concert because she was depressed? Where does suicide come into this?

Isn't she on vacation? Is she depressed because she's not on that vacation anymore? Because if that's the case, I'm eligible for lots of refunds. 

On 5/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, ginger90 said:

On 5/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, geauxaway said:

It’s a creepy name.

Definitely. It sounds like a company that makes dolls you'd find in Candy Spelling's Doll Museum. 

candydolls.jpg.fec6b6711d777da3734e7118502f2440.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, ginger90 said:

So....I assume these are baby games/toys that small children can amuse themselves with and self-soothe with while their mother fights with social media followers, tweets negatively about baby's extended family members on the paternal side, vacations without him, and threatens people with violence at reunion shows while he's in the green room sends love from bed.    I also assume one of the items will be some kind of alert system with a button a baby can push to get in contact with his/her paternal family or step-sibling who lives elsewhere when the child needs to have its basic needs met but mom is in bed. 

This is yet another weird choice for a Teen Mom to choose for a product line given what we know about them from TV.  I could maybe see Chelsea doing a baby line but not Amber (since, she know, Chelsea is and has always been interested in her children & enjoys raising them).  Amber selling baby/kid items makes even less sense than Maci & Taylor selling TTM pocket t-shirts (since viewers know they should really be selling beer-themed and Faux-Miracle-Baby-themed items or bad fake tanner & bad beard care kits).  

Like...I'd legit trust Amber's reviews/opinions/knowledge of beds, pillows, blankets, and take-out services....but not so much baby items.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)

Andrew Glennon says the only good thing that came out of his working on the set of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, was his relationship with Amber Portwood. The Teen Mom OG dad recently stated that he would never work behind the scenes of that show again, due to how bad the working conditions were!

During an Instagram Live session with Amber on Friday, Andrew— who was working in California at the time the Live session was done— confirmed that he was not away working on another season of the WEtv reality show. 

“[Doing] ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ was a favor for a friend,” Andrew said on Instagram Live. “It was great, but that was the most unprofessional shoot I’ve ever been on in my life.

“The pay was terrible, and they treat you like slaves,” he added.

Andrew also stated that working on the show was downright unsafe, although he didn’t specify if he felt it was unsafe for him and the crew, or the cast, or both.

“It was dangerous,” he said. “They could have been sued multiple times.”

Despite his feelings on ‘Marriage Boot Camp,’ Andrew said he still had love for WEtv.

“That aside, WEtv is still good,” he said. “I still like WEtv.”

Amber chimed in as well.

“WEtv is awesome!” she said.

As ‘Teen Mom OG’ fans know, Amber was appearing on ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Family Edition’ with her then-fiance Matt Baier and mother Tonya Portwood when she met Andrew, who was working on the show’s crew. After Amber returned home to Indiana (and broke up with Matt), Andrew reached out to her and the rest is ‘Teen Mom’ Soulmate History.

Amber, Andrew and their son James will all be appearing on the upcoming season of ‘Teen Mom OG,’ which premieres June 10 on MTV.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

First of all that picture of him is REALLY CREEPY!

I also love how he claims that he did the job as a favor for a friend.  Ohhhh right Andrew, you are an acclaimed cinematographer who would never dream of lowering yourself to reality tv, unless it is a favor for a friend.  He probably begged for that job!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I have to say that I really like Amber's hair here. It's a cute bob, like the waves, and, hey! It's not pink or wrenched up on top of her head in a severe bun! Win!

The pantyhose however...

• Love 6
(edited)

Amber Portwood’s ex Matt Baier is up to his old tricks again. The 47-year-old rebounded quickly from Amber Portwood and got the quickie Las Vegas wedding he always wanted with a woman named Jennifer Conlon in November of 2017. Jennifer Baier spoke publicly about her new husband, and essentially repeated everything Amber had said for years — namely that Matt had changed, and all his serial deadbeat dad antics were in his past.

Unfortunately, Jennifer’s trust in Matt resulted in her getting pregnant, and now she finds herself in the same terrible situation as the mothers of Matt’s other (at least 7) children.

Jennifer gave birth to her son Christian Baier in Henderson, Nevada on January 1 of this year. According to court records, Jennifer and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Support Services filed for child support from Matt on February 21.

The filing indicates that paternity has been established, and includes a copy of Christian’s birth certificate listing Matt as the father.

From the filing:

You are not currently under a Court Order to pay child support, but you may be required to pay arrearages/back child support based on your legal duty to support your child(ren).

Pursuant to NRS 125B.070, your alleged monthly child support obligation is 18% of your gross monthly income or 18% of Nevada Average Wage, which is $3,699.89.

It is alleged that you owe an arrearage/debt to Petitioner/Obligee or to a Public Agency from February 1, 2019 through February 28, 2019. Specific arrearages and a reasonable payment will be sought to satisfy this debt.

You are required to pay the arrearage/debt in full.

Matt was officially served at a Las Vegas address on March 12. There is a hearing scheduled for July 21.

In case you missed it, Matt and Jennifer got married on November 27. Matt, now 47, met Jennifer, now 36, while she was waitressing at a Las Vegas chain restaurant. Matt says they met roughly six months before they got married, but he was living in the Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars house until late June, so the math doesn’t seem to add up. (Nothing new when it comes to Matt.)

Jennifer spoke about the marriage shortly after the news broke. Here is an excerpt from our previous post:

“His past has nothing to do with the relationship,” Jennifer insists. “The life we have now is what we have now. Matt is a wonderful partner, friend and someone who listens. I take a person for who they are today and what they do now.”

Unfortunately, Jennifer’s trust in Matt resulted in her getting pregnant, and now she finds herself in the same terrible situation as the mothers of Matt’s other (at least 7) children.

Jennifer gave birth to her son Christian Baier in Henderson, Nevada on January 1 of this year. According to court records, Jennifer and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Support Services filed for child support from Matt on February 21.

The filing indicates that paternity has been established, and includes a copy of Christian’s birth certificate listing Matt as the father.

As we mentioned previously, Jennifer is the mother of two young girls, and of course she believes that Matt is great parent to them — completely unlike his relationship with his 9-ish children. She concluded by summarizing her guaranteed happy ending: “He’s my best friend. He loves me for me. We look forward to having a beautiful life together. My life led to finding my soul mate.”

I could go on and on here about my disbelief that yet another woman fell for Matt’s bs, even after he was exposed nationally, but I said all that in the post linked above. This is all just so excruciatingly crappy because Jennifer’s bad judgment has resulted in the creation of a human life that has Matt Baier as a biological father. Just awful.

I’m still embarrassed for Amber Portwood given how many times she vehemently defended Matt over the course of their almost three-year relationship. (Amber first revealed she was seeing someone new in an interview with Starcasm in September of 2014. The final straw in the couple’s relationship was during their appearance on Marriage Boot Camp, which was filmed in June and July of 2017.) But, I am in complete awe of her for somehow managing to avoid having a child with Matt! Or even marrying him!

Unfortunately, I should point out that Amber did get pregnant with Matt, but she suffered a miscarriage — something Amber talked about on the show months after she gave birth to her son James. There were reports of Amber suffering a miscarriage while with Matt in late 2016, but they both angrily denied the reports in an interview with Dr. Drew.

I’m sure this will be a huge story, so if you report on it, do the right thing and credit Starcasm as the source. I’m looking at you, TMZ!

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1